I Met Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
Storie of a sissy’s first time with Daddy.
1.3k words
4.18
14.6k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Storie of a sissy's first time with Daddy

Chapter 1

Edit by:

Pretty Penny

I was in a chat room and found a Daddy who seemed sincere, someone I could trust, someone who spent time with me and didn't push me to do anything. It seemed a little too good to be true. But I chatted with him anyway, there seemed to be no harm it.

After much talking, I felt we could try to meet.

The thought made my body tingle, should I really do this? What if this is someone I can not trust? What if he's just lying to me? No, get those thoughts away, I could not think like that. My thoughts slipped back to reality when I finally parked my car in front of the hotel.

I took the bag with me and stopped inside. As I looked around, my thoughts started to explode again. Maybe he was sitting here somewhere, sitting and studying me?

I went over to the reception, I gave the name we had agreed on. Daddy had clearly been good here, he had been kind and made all the preparations. Just pick up the key and go to the room.

The room was quite exclusive, there were drinks with grapes and appetizers on tables with a card.

"Dear slut, I put out something to drink with appetizers if you feel like it. There are also stronger drinks in the fridge if you are big enough for it, my little slut. I'm looking forward to meeting you."

I realized I blushed a little, he was so kind.

My pulse began to slow down a bit. I started undressing the clothes I was wearing and put them on the bed. Slowly I began to layout the clothes that I brought with me. I noticed a thrill with every garment that was laid out. I started with a suitable butt plug I'd shown daddy before. I got it well lubricated, as well as my hole, and slowly I pushed it a little in and back and forth before it slipped into place. It hit me with a jerk in me when it touched me deep inside.

I then pulled out a bright red panty with lace edge. I pulled out a matching tight-fitting red bra with a little padded insert. I was fumbling a bit to get it on. I found a slim fit long-sleeved black thin sweater that came up to just around my throat. My hands then held what I had a strong fetish for. This was some tight burgundy red leather pants and I struggled a bit to get them over my ass. Luckily it was a style that went up a little over my butt.

I sat down on a chair in front of a mirror and gently began to apply makeup. I bent my head down and pulled on a blond wig with a hint of pink at the end of the tips. When I lifted my head and saw myself in the mirror, I was scared! Was this me?

I finished with a bright red lipstick. I put on my black leather corset and boots, and the last touch was a black leather collar round my neck. It was time to send a message to Daddy.

"Nice slut. Now place the chair in the room so it faces the front door, perhaps with a cushion in front. Send me a new ping when it's done."

I thought the arrangement odd but got everything in place. Why did he want it like this? Well, we just have to see. Everything was positioned and ready.

"Good, you're efficient. Now take the black eye mask lying on the table, place it over your eyes. Sit on your knees."

The eye shade came into place and I started to bubble with excitement. I also felt my nerves starting to play out. What am I doing?! I sent new ping that everything was in place.

"Nice slut, now you just sit on your knees in peace. See you soon."

Now real fear began to bubble up... should I just run, is this is not good or...? No, I'm waiting, we'll see how this unfolds.

The electronic door lock emmited it's tone. The door opened and I heard someone come in. It had to be Daddy. The steps were slow and they did not feel rushed. They produced a sound that indicated they were made of slightly tighter shoes, maybe some exclusive shoes?

His breath was now up in my neck. He was now standing behind me, the scent of his masculine perfume was a good smell. His hand stroked my blonde hair, it passed down over my cheek.

"Mmm nice little slut you are, bend forward, lean against the chair cushion."

I bent gently but elegantly towards the chair, the angle was higher on the butt than the back, so it presented an elegant ass that stood up. I was in a great doggy position for a real slut. The trousers tightened around the elegant cheeks that were highlighted. The sweater pulled out of my pants, you could clearly see the red panties sticking out.

"Mmm beautiful panty you have chosen slut, I'm really proud of your work, you have taken a big step in to real sissy world."

Some light little slaps hit my ass. In between came some light but firm caresses from front to back between my ass balls. The hand cupped lightly, surprising me. I automatically started moaning out loud. What happened?! He stopped and said with a slight grin,

"I think the little slut is really enjoying herself, get on your knees."

He walked in front of me, slowly stroking my cheek, his thumb touching my red lips. He took both my hands. His thumb holding both my hands now. Slowly he led them up to his crotch. My hands grasped his partially stiff cock. The fabric from the pants was clearly a kind of well tailored pants.

He used my hands to loosen the belt from his pants. I began to feel outside his pants. I opened the pants slowly and let them slip down his legs.

"Mmm nice slut."

His trousers fell down. I caressed the outside of his boxers as the cock became clearly thicker inside. Slowly I pulled the boxers down and the stiff cock popped out. I was now sitting on my knees, dressed like a slut, horny, oh yes... I was very willing. I stroked it, slowly jerking it. It felt like I pumped more in him because it became stiffer. I took my tongue out, slowly i started stroking my tongue on the now stiff cock that was in front of me.

"Mmm good slut."

I spat a little down the dick so it slid easier, I heard him moaning. Pre cum started to come out. Slowly my firm tongue began to play with the now stiff dick head. The moaning only got more intense. I got just more excited so I sat up to feel his firmness in my mouth.

I heard moaning, the pleasure was from both of us. Sucking, jerking off, spitting like that down his cock. I tried to move so my plug while sucking... the whole setting was heavenly. He continued stroking me when the stiff cock suddenly pulsed harder, he was about to come.

He pulled his cock out of my lips, but I left my mouth partially open and his cock was on my tongue which was sticking out.

Then came the squirt and his moan. Sperm poured over my tongue down to my lips... now I had become a real slut, one who could feel dignified and proud.

He got up and dried his dick with some serving napkins and he stroked my hair.

"Nice slut, mmm... we'll have a lot of fun together. I have to go out downtown to meet some friends. Stay if you want or you can go home, but send me a message regardless of what you do. In any case, I will not be disappointed."

He bent down to my ear, stroking my hair to the side an he whispered.

"I'm proud of you my little slut."

He put on his pants and left....