I Met Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
The night develops.
1.2k words
4.46
8.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edit by:

Pretty Penny

He had just left the room. I was still kneeling in my tight-fitting leather pants, they tightened well around my ass where I sat in my own little thought bubble, what had I just done??

But I was still eager, my heart rate was high, the horny feeling made my body twitch. What should I choose? Should I go home? Should I stay?...

I let my mind settle a little. I gathered my thoughts finally got up calmly. That plug was still there, I noticed. Slowly I got to the bed room, I carefully pulled off my tight pants, the rest of the clothes followed and finally the lovely plug came out.

I found the phone, a message was sent to Daddy.

Hi Daddy, I want to stay.

It did not take long before I received an answer.

"Hey slut, very nice that you want to stay. I think you should take a bath, relax."

I ran a hot bath and lay down in it, calming my body. I relaxed and my eyes closed a little. It was lovely, just relaxing completely, not thinking. It felt like time stood still. A new message came.

"Now girl, I left you a box in the living room. There are some clothes for you, put them on and just wait for instructions. Believe me, you will never forget this evening. This is the start of your new journey."

Forget this night? This did not sound very good. Or? I got out of the bath and got dried off. There was a note card on top of the box.

"Nice little sissy slut to stay. I have some clothes I bought for you and I want you to put them on."

I opened the box, there was a red leather skirt, a new little box with black tight fish net stockings with an opening between the crotch and a black slim fit top. I studied the clothes, they were very sexy. I got a warm feeling when I realized that Daddy had actually spent money on me.

I put on the red panties I had been wearing before, unpacked the stockings from the box I opened and took them out. I pulled them into place. I took out the skirt and quickly discovered it was short. But when I pulled it into place it was perfect for me. My butt was nice in it. I looked and noticed the skirt was not very long, it just passed right my ass. I put on my bra again and put on the black top that tightened around me. It was actually a sexy look. I put on my boots again, fixed the wig a bit to make sure that the make-up was as it should be. I sent a new message and the reply came quickly.

"Good slut, you are managing this good now. I'm coming soon, put on the blindfold again."

I sat on the couch, put the blindfold in place and waited. It felt like an eternity, probably due to nervousness, but suddenly the electronic lock sounded. The walking shoe sounds from Daddy came into the room, they stopped right in front of me. "Mmm how sexy you are slut, amazing how sexy you truly are. Raise up so I can see you."

Slowly I got up. I was now extremely apprehensive. My hands crossed in front of me, certainly like a nervous school girl. He caressed me along my back. He walked around me and slowly stroked me down to the edge of my ass. He rubbed it a long time, then he start to slap my ass.

"Mmm I knew this skirt would dress up that ass well on you slut, you are so sexy."

The words he used only made me more horny, it created a deep joy in me. He just caressed me more along my ass, slapping me lightly every time he did it. It did not hurt. He took my hand, slowly we walked up to the wall in the living room. With me facing the wall, he took my hands and placed them against the wall. I noticed it felt like glass, it had to be the large mirror that stood in the living room. He moved my head so that I looked down, his hands held around my hips to slowly pull my ass towards him so that I bent a little. He took one of his feet to move on my legs so that I spread my legs more.

Slowly he caressed my ass, pulling up my skirt over the butt edge.

"Now slut, have you ever been fucked with a real dick?"

I did not know what to answer, I was a little afraid. I had never done that.

"I ask again, have you been fucked slut?"

"No..." Out came the answer, a pitiful squeaking word.

"Okay slut, it does not matter, I will teach you the ways of pleasure."

He pulled something out of his pocket, I heard a tube, he lubricated his hands. He pulled my panties aside, slowly stroking his hand between my ass. His hand then went on to my cock which started to grow stiff again. He stroked it, touched it, before stroking my ass again. He lubricated again, slowly he inserted one finger, then two, he slowly inserted them in and out. He pushed a third finger in, I moaned a little, and moaned again as I was nervous. The thoughts disappeared. His other hand pulled off my blindfold, I shrugged a little, did I want those on now?

But my head was bent, I only saw my own dick standing straight out from under the raised skirt.

He then took his hand down on my cock, stroked it, slowly jerking it while he fingered my hole. I enjoyed every moment of what happened, I bent my ass even more for him.

"Oh, I think the the little slut is starting to enjoy this."

"Mmm..." I just let out pitiful moaning sounds. His movements were soft, he jerked my cock softly and gently too. He continued his fingers but stopped and jerked me a little, he started slapping me a little again on the ass before he again started jerking me again

I moaned and just enjoyed every second of it. He really knew what he was doing. "I need to come!!! I have have to come!!!" I blurted out in a pitifully silly tone. He did not stop, he did not say anything, he jerked me harder and the fingers worked seductively in my hole. I came in a huge explosion, his fingers gave me an ejaculation I had never experienced before. I sprayed all over the mirror. He continued a little longer even though I could barely stand the orgasm. When he finally stopped I collapsed, I fell to my knees.

"Mmm looks like the little slut liked it. After a little training slut you can imagine how delicious the orgasms will be when my cock works in your slut hole. Now, lick the sperm from the mirror, it's not pretty."

I slowly crawled away, I saw his legs disappear from the mirror. He had clearly sat down somewhere out of sight of the mirror. I took out my tongue and carefully licked the sperm I had squirted onto the mirror. It took a while, but I managed to get most of it.

"Nice my slut, I have to go out again, I hope I will see you later. Oh, and remember, I'm proud of you."

He disappeared from the room, and again I sat on my knees on the floor, tired. But the spark of joy and horniness was still in me more then ever....