I Met Her at a Bar Ch. 02

Story Info
An unforgettable night, just beginning.
2.4k words
4.59
9.1k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
master121
master121
11 Followers

Supernova is located on the 50th floor of a high rise in London, surrounded by other high rises that look like they were all designed by the same architect obsessed with tall glass windows and fashionable cream coloured interiors. Nova is one of those bars you've heard about but have never been invited to, full of beautiful people with too much money and not enough time.

The focal point was the view, a perfect tapestry of the hustle and bustle of the city below, high enough to remind the patrons that they weren't just better than everyone else socially, but physically above them too. Fighting for attention were the chandeliers which, when the sun was waning just as it was that night, would refract the light across the room, with the pinks and orange hues of the sunset. Light conversation mingled with the gentle rhythmic music and the occasional tinkle of a woman's laugh, creating a perfect, relaxing atmosphere.

Although it was busy at the bar, the mid-week clientele were few and far between; there were more empty tables than not, which was exactly what I wanted. Days in my career that deserve to be commemorated were rare, which meant wins had to be celebrated. From my first successful negotiation as a junior, to that evening's earlier merger being signed-sealed-and-delivered, I had built a tradition to have a drink by myself. The merger I had negotiated was risky, with so many moving parts, but in the end so successful that I felt it deserved an expensive glass of whiskey in an even more luxurious environment.

I was surprised then, to be startled from my introspection at my table alone, to the sound of a woman suddenly seating herself across from me. I had noticed her when I first walked in, sitting at the corner of the bar. She had struck me as someone waiting for a friend, or a lover, taking small glances around the room as if that person was to walk in any second.

The slight ruffle of her cobalt blue satin dress brought me back from my reflection on the merger. Her shoulder-length hair had waves of curves rippling through it; the floral scent of her perfume drifted towards me as she pushed her hair aside and exposed her chiselled jawline leading down to the alluring curves of her bronzed neck, and cleavage that would be impossible for your eyes to follow without being caught staring. Her neckline glistened under the rainbow lights cast from Nova's chandeliers, sparkling against the silver and diamond necklace she wore proudly, the body chain extending far beyond the boundary of her dress and wrapped gently around her tight abdomen. Her dress clung tightly against her body, unashamedly showing the outline of her button-sized nipples embossed upon her small, perky chest.

She radiated confidence in those first moments as she sat opposite me, sitting in silence as she locked eyes with me across the intimately small table. After what felt like a thousand breaths, she finally spoke.

"Hit on me." She said, with a hint of a European accent I couldn't quite place. "Make it believable; give me your best line."

I was taken aback. What the fuck was happening? Out of nowhere I had been given a challenge, with no knowledge of what, if any, the reward was for meeting it. Her expression was impossible to read. Her light grey eyes gave nothing away as she waited silently for my response. I knew nothing about this beautiful woman in front of me. Every synapse in my consciousness was torn in two, yearning to learn more about her and fighting to beat her at her own game.

"Ok."

I leaned in across the table, never dropping my gaze from her stare.

"I'll buy you a drink if you tell me a secret."

She half-smiled; her full, pink lips parted, a subtle dimple strained to break through her lightly-freckled cheek. She was impressed, I thought. I hoped.

She leaned in further, her accent more prominent as she whispered.

"I'll give you three... and I'll let you figure out which one is true."

Another challenge, I thought. Whoever this woman was, she liked to play.

"This morning, I got divorced." She said, her tone unchanging.

She paused a little to think, or perhaps pretended to.

"I once gave the Prime Minister a blowjob."

"I'm not wearing any underwear."

I stiffened slightly as she finished her sentence and leaned back. She had met my challenge well, saying nothing concrete about herself but leaving me more clues to work out, more assumptions to make about her character in this electric moment between us.

Meticulously pouring over contracts, reading laws and bylaws, looking for loopholes and potential fallouts every waking hour in my career had made me overly observant. I ran the tip of my index finger along her forearm resting on the table, her eyebrows furrowing in surprise and wonder. The smoothness of her bronze skin and the small valleys her raised, pale green veins created around her wrist mildly distracted me from my true intentions. I took her small hand in mine, her thin fingers parted to clasp mine. I was pleasantly surprised to find no tan line of a recently-discarded ring on her finger. Her intentions for initiating this game with me remained a mystery, but excitingly I had removed a false secret.

The expensive necklace and poise of her posture as she sat across from me suggested she was at least in the same circles as him, but I had no real way of knowing if she'd even met the Prime Minister. And based on her confidence and her full, tempting lips I could imagine if she hadn't blown the Prime Minister, he was one unlucky guy. Which meant... I chuckled quietly and smiled to myself. The merger I had brokered wasn't even the riskiest thing I was going to do that day.

Her eyes watched me dart across her body, her hands back up to her lips. She knew I had no way of working out if either of the last secrets were true. We locked eyes and hers were fierce, her lips smirking upwards to the left, smugly daring me to prove she was telling the truth about what was or wasn't under her dress. I quickly shifted my chair to sit beside her, and leaned in closer than before, my lips close to her left ear. Now the scent of the expensive flowers delicately sprayed on her body danced lightly with her sweet sweat on her neck, goose bumps appearing where my warm breath cascaded on her skin. I placed my hand on her thigh; the air suddenly sparked with tension between us. Her body stiffened and her dress tightened against her chest, now pressed outwards, her breath caught in her lungs and held in anticipation.

She made no attempt to move my hand away, but instead titled her head to the side in surprise, as if to see how far I was going to take this move. I slowly slid my hand up her silky-smooth inner thigh, our breathing synchronising and getting faster and faster the higher up I went. I could already tell she wasn't wearing underwear; a warmth was radiating from between her toned and tanned legs, burning with desire as the tips of my fingers approached. In a quick breath, almost impossible to hear had her cheek not been resting against mine, she breathed,

"Please..."

My index finger slid between her drenched lips, easily entering her deep. I watched as she bit her lip to stop herself from crying out, her hand gripping my bicep tightly. Her nails dug into me as I slowly began to move my finger inside her, keeping it as deep as possible while curving it towards myself. I played with her g-spot, every light brush of my finger against the button-like source of her pleasure causing her to shudder, lightly at first until I moved my mouth to her neck. I wanted her, I wanted to mark her. I sucked hard against her neck, leaving it red and raw while her light moans began to increase in volume.

She was dripping down my finger, her wetness dampening the cuff of my shirt as it rest on the curve connecting to her inner thigh. I brought my mouth to hers, her hand pulling at the hair at the back of my head, clenching with every flick of my finger inside her. Her lips parted and our tongues danced, heavy strokes mixed with light, playful flicks. She suddenly opened her mouth a little more, biting my bottom lip as her body shuddered hard, a deep, heavy moan escaping the depths of her throat signalling her hard climax. Her breath held for a second and it felt as if time had paused, the waves of her orgasm crashing until a sudden calm fell and she sighed deeply.

I'm not a narcissistic man, but there isn't a person in the world whose ego isn't stroked after seeing someone orgasm from pleasure they were in control of giving. I sat back smugly, wiping my hand on the cream-dyed napkin beside my glass, the ball now in her court to make the next move. I expected her to take a few moments to recover, but she stood suddenly, matching my height as I sat. I saw her full frame for only a second, however, as she quickly dropped to knees beside me. As she unzipped my suit trousers I reached my hand across her back, grasping her small but perky butt under her dress. As my hand headed inwards and my fingers brushed against her pussy once more, this time she pushed my hand away, looking at me with displeasure, as if to say "it's my turn."

I was rock hard when she opened the clasp of my boxers, my dick bouncing free from the restraints of my clothing. Not a second later my eyes were rolling back as her mouth enveloped my head, her warm breath and spit mixing with my clear precum. I looked down at her head, rhythmically thrusting forward and back, taking as much of my dick down her throat as she could before coming up for air, spit dripping from her lips onto Nova's floor. There was no way she had given the Prime Minister a blowjob; any man feeling this mouth licking and sucking him as I was would've stood up on stage and told the world.

I expected to feel her tongue licking me once more, but instead she quickly mounted and straddled me, her dress covering my exposed penis, her clit lightly grinding against the tip of my dick as it hovered above my crotch. She slowly lowered herself onto me, every so often tensing up and sliding me out a little, adjusting to the thickness of my shaft as it stretched her open. As she finally settled, every inch of me inside of her, her body relaxed and she sighed. I pulled the front of her dress upon, revealing her light brown nipples, poking outright, mimicking how hard I was inside her pussy.

From this position, and so as not to attract attention from the Nova patrons, I couldn't thrust inside her. It seemed she knew this and began to ride me, taking every inch of me in and out of her, her silky cum dripping down my shaft and sliding off of my neatly trimmed hair. Her thighs were thick and powerful; her body rose and fell upon my dick with ease, every inch stretching her open further and causing a moan to escape her lips. She rested a second, pausing from riding me and instead began to gyrate on my lap, rolling her hips back and forth and grinding my shaft against her walls. I had to fight back a moan.

My mouth instead found itself sucking on her nipples, the taste of her sweat sweet on my tongue. I felt a smaller shudder from her body, her orgasm not earth-shattering but instead long and drawn out, the waves of it rolling over and over and spurting from her pussy, wetting the edges of my trousers. The muscles inside her clenched against my dick as she continued to grind on top of me, pushing me closer to the edge. I was throbbing as my hands squeezed her hips, wanting to tear her dress off, discard my shirt and trousers, hating these barriers between our two tense bodies.

She sensed my body tensing as I got closer to an orgasm, quickly pulling my dick out of her and stroking me with her hand instead. The wetness of her cum and the rough stroking of her hand were too much for me. As I moaned hard, she aimed my penis at her stomach. I painted her bronze, lightly-toned torso with the cloudy-white of my cum, her forearm catching the last, enthusiastic spurts of it. Her fingers swiftly cleaned her abdomen of my semen, staring into my eyes as she licked her finger clean, the sight causing my cock to twitch in desire once more.

Those few moments after I came cleared the lustful fog in my head, and as I unzipped and we both smoothed down our clothes, I quickly realised how indiscreet we had both just been. I'm sure we weren't the first people to have had sex in Nova, but I imagine those people also received the same side-glances we were both getting from some of the guests closest to us. It was surprisingly not as awkward as I was expecting, sitting across from this woman who, a few minutes ago was a mere stranger to me.

"What's your name?" I enquired.

She shook her head left to right, looking downwards and smiling sweetly to herself.

"No names."

"Initials then?" I pressed further. "What do I call you?"

She laughed gently at my persistence, a light, airy laugh even now giving away her European ancestry.

"My name begins with K," she replied.

I smiled, having won a small victory.

"Kay it is. Can I buy you that drink now?"

Kay laughed, louder this time, her eyes narrowing as her cheeks tightened. She nodded in the direction of Nova's elevator, or towards the EXIT sign above it.

"Come on," she spoke as she stood, taking my hand in hers, "the night's not over yet."

master121
master121
11 Followers