I Met Stacy's Brother Billy

Story Info
You never know about brotherly love.
2k words
4.48
12.1k
16

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of my series "my sexual adventures" This is the third story after "stacy and me". Everyone is over 18.

*****

I was invited over for dinner and a sleepover with my best friend and lover, Stacy. Her mom and older brother, Billy were there too. They also have a dog.

It was only them. Her mom and dad divorced a while ago and he sees them every other weekend.

We were having tacos. We giggled when we found out. Ya know, cus we eat each other's tacos.

We all sat at the table and ate while having a nice conversation.

Her mom was one of those "milf" you here about. She was a little chubby, but still a great figure and huge boobs. Like her daughter, she had nice thick lips. She had dark red hair down her back and hazel eyes.

Billy was her older brother by a couple of years. He looks like he works out, has nice muscles, red hair, like her, and a cute butt.

After dinner, Stacy and I did the dishes and cleaned up. Then we went to her bedroom to hang out and chill.

Chill was the last thing we did. As soon as we got to her bedroom, we started kissing. I love her long tongue dancing around mine. The way we kiss is so erotic, sometimes we kiss very sloppily, and spit gets everywhere. I long to taste her and suck her tongue.

Her bedroom was small. Adorned with stuffed animals everywhere and usually girly stuff. Lots of pink and blue.

Before we knew it, we were both naked. I laid on the bed propped up behind some pillows. She was kind of in a doggie position between my legs. I look down at her to watch.

I spread my legs as she went in. She loves to lick my pussy and I love her doing it. It feels so nice. She is really gentle. Her tongue is like a feather rubbing across my pussy lips and clit. She takes her time and knows exactly where to put her fingers and tongue.

I feel her hot breath as she kisses and licks. I hold her head gently as she goes to town on me. My eyes are closed enjoying the moment.

I hear a noise. I open my eyes and see her bedroom door is ajar. I really thought we had closed it.

I see something in the hallway, a shadow. Is that a person?

I also see some movement mid-shadow. A movement back and forth. I think I hear heavy breathing.

Then through the fog of my pussy being licked, I realized someone is watching.

Oh my gosh, we are being watched! By whom? What are they doing? Are we in trouble? All these questions and thoughts are racing in my mind.

The way that person can see us is Stacie's full-on nude butthole and pussy in between my legs doggie style licking my super wet pussy.

They can't see my pussy but can see my breasts and head. I looked directly at the door. I was about to say something, but a warm sensational feeling came over me, I was going to have an orgasm.

I closed my eyes and had an enormous orgasm like I never had before. I moaned louder than before. I subconsciously knew I'm being watched so I put on a show. Bucking my hips up and pulling her face into my squirting pussy.

I noticed the shadow squirt liquid onto the door jam, and then it disappeared.

Stacy brought up her face looking like a glazed donut and kissed me. Between heavy breaths, I told her I thought I saw something in the hall.

She turns, looks, sees the door ajar, and says, "Oh fuck, it was probably my brother. He better not say anything."

I was like, "What the fuck Stacy. Your brother just saw us naked having sex!"

She replied, "Yeah, he has been watching me masturbate a couple of times now."

I said, "Stacy are you serious? You let him watch!"

She replied, "I know. I lay on my bed, spread my legs, and rub my pussy and I saw him a coup of weeks ago. I didn't say anything." She continued, "It's kind of hot knowing you're being watched."

The expression on my face told the whole story. My eyes are wide and my mouth is open.

She went on, "When I know he is watching, I turn over and play with my butt. I wonder if he would ever come in and fuck me."

All I could get out was, "Oh my gawd, you want to have sex with your brother?"

She replied, "Well, I don't know. Maybe in the butt so he doesn't get me pregnant. He would have to do it; I would never pursue it."

I never knew she played with her butt and wanted anal, ad from her brother no doubt. I thought I knew everything about my best friend.

I thought she walked over to the door to close it and motioned me over. When I got there, she pointed out the goo on the door jam. She put her finger on it and then to her mouth eating it.

"What is it", I asked.

She put her finger on it again and put it in my mouth. I let her put her finger in my mouth and I tasted it.

It was cold, salty, and slimy. It brought me back to the old man in the alley. It was cum! Her brothers cum!

She piped up, "He leaves me a present sometimes." As she squatted down and licked the creamy goo off the door jam giggling.

"Oh, my goodness, Stacy. You are such a slut!"

We both giggled. It was about time for bed. We got ready, brushed our teeth, and lay in bed together. I wore a short skimpy nightgown; and nothing underneath. As I lay there next to her all I could think about was the shadow in the hallway and what she told me about wanting to be fucked in the ass by her brother.

I take the movement in the hall was him jacking off watching her eat my pussy, then squirting his hot cum all over the door jam before leaving.

He got a full view of her pussy lips and butthole. I wondered if he wanted to fuck her. I got so wet thinking about it. I had to find out. I wanted to see what his cock looked like and taste his hot cum.

After a while, I got up and told her I had to pee. I left quietly closing the door and walking down the hallway.

His room is next to the bathroom. I slowly opened his door and looked in. He was still up staring at his phone in bed with the covers on him. He had no shirt on. I could see movement mid-body so to speak. I knew what he was doing.

I sort of grunted. Like clearing my throat to get his attention. He looked over and froze. I said, "Hi Billy" as I walked in and shut the door.

He still had his light on, so it wasn't completely dark but dimmed. I walked to the side of his bed and sat down in my nightgown.

I asked, "Do you like being watched while you masturbate?" He said nothing.

I continue, "I know it was you watching us earlier. Did you like watching us?" Still nothing from him, except what looked like fear on his face.

I leaned in and got closer to his face, licked my lips, and whispered, "Did you like watching your sister eat my pussy? Do you like seeing us naked?" I got a small yes nod out of him.

I lean back up and start playing with his chest hair, lightly touching it.

I said, "You know your sister knows you watch her masturbate."

He squeaks out, "Oh?"

"Do you like seeing her naked body and wet pussy as she pleasures herself while you stroke your hard cock in the hallway?" I quipped as I moved my hand down to his stomach.

"She likes it when you watch, she told me. She says it's hot." I get closer to him and whisper, "She likes to see you shoot your hot cum all over her door jam. After you leave, she goes over and licks it up", as I grab his cock wrapping my fingers around it under the covers. He did not stop me.

"Really", he asks.

I nod yes and whisper, "I tasted it too. I want more", as I start to stroke his cock.

Not seeing it, his cock was long, smooth, and curved like a banana. It was about the size and shape of a big banana. I was so wet, and I could feel my pussy leaking.

I ask him, "Do you want to taste the pussy your sister was eating while I suck your hot cum out of your cock?" With an astonished looked, he nodded yes.

I stand up and lift my nightgown to show off my bald pussy. I pull the covers down to expose his raging hard-on.

I gingerly climb on top of him facing away sitting on his chest and bending down to his cock, like a sixty-nine position. I push back until I feel his face on my super dripping wet pussy.

He grabs my hips and pushes his face into my pussy. I feel his tongue licking me. He was more aggressive and harder than his sister was. He pushed his tongue deep inside me. He licked me as if he was dying of thirst and my pussy was the only outlet of dripping water. He smashed his face between my butt cheeks as I took his cock in my mouth.

I could feel his nose rubbing on my butthole, his tongue fucking my pussy, and his scratchy chin on my clit. It felt so good but different. This is the first time being eaten out by a guy. His sister was light and dainty, while he was rough.

His cock surprisingly went deep down my throat. Maybe because of the angle or the fact that it is curved. It slid deep. I did not gag. I was deep-throating him, and I loved it.

I continued deep-throating and sucking his cock when I felt him break away from my pussy, giving out a "Uhhhh." I felt his cock twitch as my mouth filled with cum. Hot cum. I let it fill me as I savored the flavor. It was different from the old man in the alley. Sweet and salty at the same time. Much better than being cold on a door jam.

I swallowed it as I got off him. I pulled my nightgown back down kneeling I said, "Can I tell you a secret?"

He said," OK."

I explained, "The next time you watch your sister masturbate, put lube on your cock. When she knows you're watching she will turn around, finger, and play with her butthole. She just told me she would let you fuck her in the ass. So, just walk in and stick your lubed cock deep in your sister's ass and fuck her good."

I got up, winked, smiled, and walked back to Stacy's bedroom.

When I climbed back into bed, she turns and looks at me. She said, "That took a long time, where have you been?" I kissed her on the lips.

She took a deep breath in and said, "You taste like cum. Fresh cum."

I told her I went into her brother's bedroom; what we did, and what I told him about her.

"Now he knows", she yipped.

I nodded yes and told her to get ready next time she masturbates as I giggled.

I Hear, "Oh My God", as she kisses me deep, sucking my tongue. I assume she was interested in tasting his cum in my mouth. We fell asleep spooning.

In the morning, we get dressed and went down for breakfast. Pancakes with bananas. As Billy sat at the table with us, I took my banana. Stacy's mom was still busy cooking and not watching us.

I take the banana and deep-throat it in front of Stacy and Billy. They both got flush and red. I giggled. Stacy's mom asked what we were laughing about. We all stayed quiet.