I Lose My Virginity, finally

Story Info
A slut needs to be fucked to be a total slut.
1.4k words
4.21
12.6k
12
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, I went over to Stacy's house to hang out and have Orgasmic sex with my BFF. I wore a short cotton skirt and camesal that was too short for me. It showed off my perfect stomach and belly button. I also wore flip-flops and painted my toenails pink. I call it pussy pink because it matches perfectly the pink insides of my pussy.

I didn't wear any panties. Ever since the old man in the alley, I stopped wearing panties. It's so free feeling. Like walking around naked. If someone spots me or looks under my skirt and sees my pussy, I would not even care.

When I got there, Billy answered the door and let me in. I asked where everyone was. He said he was the only one there, Mom and Stacy went to the mall shopping. He went back to his video game.

Well, shit, what am I to do now? I'm totally horny. Looking over at Billy, knowing we sixty-nined just a couple of days ago, he was too engrossed in his video game to notice me.

I could go wait in her room, but I had a better idea.

I came up to Billy sitting on the couch and sat on his lap facing him. He looked up at me wondering what I was doing. I wanted his undivided attention.

I lick my lips and lean in and ask him in a sultry voice, "Did you like eating my super sweet wet pussy while I sucked your hot hard throbbing cock?" He nodded yes.

I think I got his attention now. I ask, "Did you like shooting your hot yummy creamy cum down my throat?" Another yes nod, mouth opened.

I lick my lips again and lean in and kiss him. I put my arms on his shoulders and bounce just a little bit on his lap. I think I feel his cock in his gym shorts.

I stick my tongue in his mouth and French kiss him. Why do I have to do everything for goodness sake?

He is wearing a t-shirt and terry-cloth gym shorts. My pussy starts to tingle, and I know I'm getting wet. I hope it doesn't soak into his shorts.

He is not making any moves other than putting his arms around my waist.

After a couple of minutes of kissing, I ask him, "Can I tell you something, Billy?"

He replies, "What?"

I tell him, "I'm not wearing any panties. If you pull your cock out it will slip right into my ..."

Before I could finish, he almost bucks me off him as he lowers his shorts and exposes his cock.

As I look down, he is half hard. I pull my skirt up and show him my perfectly bald pussy.

I lower myself on his cock and rub his cock between my pussy lips. Going front to back of his shaft he can feel my warm pussy juices all over the entire length of his cock. It feels good when his head rubs past my clit. It is dripping wet down there. I continue to rub back and forth along my pussy lips.

He is looking down watching his cock start to glisten in my pussy juice as it grows to its full length and girth. I start to get nervous about what will happen next. I'm going to lose my virginity, something I long wait for.

I lean in and ask, "Do you want to fuck me, Billy? You want to feel the inside of my wet pussy?"

He squeaks out, "Yes."

I move up and position his cock right on my pussy hole. Here goes nothing, I thought as I start to lower myself on his banana-shaped cock. He was slick with my juices, so the head slipped in really easily.

I slowly lowered myself as his cock entered me. It felt so big and was starting to stretch my pussy walls. I never felt anything so big in me, just fingers and Stacy's tongue so far.

I continued to lower it slowly until it started to hurt. It wasn't a bad hurt, just a little pain. I stopped and moved back up.

Leaving his head in, I started back down again, this time a little further. I got about 2/3 of it in before I felt a little pinching pain again. I felt super full, still stretching me. My eyes were closed and I'm sure I had a terrible grimace on my face. Then back up.

This time when I went down, I hit bottom. I let out a moan. All of him is in me. I opened my eyes to look at him. I put my arms on his shoulders and he put his hands on my waist. He looked at me with content on his face.

I slowly went up and down and each time it felt less painful. Every time I went down, I uncontrollably let out a moan.

I could not believe how wonderful it felt. Having a man's cock deep inside my pussy. While he was all in me, I moved my hips forward and his crotch hair scratched my clit. It felt so good.

Finally, he made a move and started rubbing my boobs. He stuck his hand under my camesal and bra and was massaging my nipples.

By this time, I was literally bouncing on his cock. He started trusting up as I went down, bouncing off my butt cheeks. I hear a sloshing and slapping sound. Oh, it felt so good, I am loving it.

He pulls my top and bra off and starts sucking my nipples. He was rough and sucked hard squeezing with his hands. I throw my head back moaning and enjoying every movement and feeling.

I stop bouncing and let him enjoy my hard nipples. I rock my hips back and forth for a terrific feeling.

I start to get a warm feeling and know I'm about to cum and he stops. What the hell, I think. He says, "I want to fuck you from behind."

Does he want to fuck my ass I thought? I'm not ready for that.

I get off him as his hard throbbing cock leaves me with a slurping sound. There is no blood to see. I'm glad about that. I guess I popped my own cherry-fingering myself so much.

He gets up and I kneel, putting my arms over the couch. As I look back, he lifts my skirt and puts his cock to my swollen pussy lips, and pushes in.

He grabs my waist with his strong hands, pulling me back, thrusting his beautiful cock in me until his hips bounce off my butt. I arch my back for the next thrust in.

With each thrust, I moan. It feels different. His curved cock is now in the opposite direction and I get a new feeling.

With each thrust, it feels like it is getting harder and faster. My boobs are bouncing back and forth feeling his manhood penetrate my now numbing pussy lips. Between breaths, I eke out "Fuck me, Billy. Fuck my pussy."

He is pounding me. His hips are bouncing hard off my butt cheeks. "Fuck me deeper, Billy. Fuck me harder", I say.

I lower my head and take the pounding. It feels so new and different than anything I ever felt. I love it and don't want it to end. That warm feeling is upon me, and my orgasm is coming.

I hear him grunting as he pounds me for all I was worth. He pulls out and I hear him "Uhhh."

I feel wet on my butt. It was warm and I knew he was cumming. Squirt after warm squirt hits my butt. I was right there, if he only lasted a couple more seconds I would have an orgasm too. I'm glad he pulled out and did not cum in my pussy.

I got off the couch and my skirt covered me again as I felt his cum dripping off my butt. He pulled up his shorts and he looked sweaty. I guess quite a workout. I grab my bra and top and put them back on.

Just then, the front door opened and Stacy and her mom came from their shopping trip.

Should I tell her what he did and maybe let her lick his cum off my ass?