Stacy and Me

Story Info
She surprised me and I learned new things about my sexuality.
959 words
4.39
12.4k
12

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both sat on the bed. I put my arm around her shoulders to comfort her. I felt bad she was so upset and wanted to do anything to calm her nerves. She put her arm around my waist and leaned in to do a sideways hug, her head resting on my boobs.

She told me how thankful she was that I was there. I felt good knowing I am helping. We hugged for a few minutes.

I reached over, grabbing a tissue. I dapped her eyes and told her it was going to be OK. I was there for her. I still didn't understand why she got so upset in the first place. It was just a cock in the alley for Pete's sake.

She is so thankful and told me she appreciates my helping her. I feel good and it seems like she was calming down.

She told me she was glad it was me to take her home. She admitted she admired me from afar and thought I was cute. I told her I was glad I was able to help her. I felt bad for what happened, and I told her I thought she was cute too.

She looked into my eyes, smiled, leaned in, and kissed me. This was unexpected. It took me by surprise. I have never been kissed by a girl before. It was wet, warm, and soft, and lasted a few seconds.

We continued kissing. I felt her tongue in my mouth. I reciprocated. I could not believe I was making out with a girl, and I liked it!

As we were kissing, I felt her hand on my thigh and moving up into my skirt. I moved my legs apart. Is she going there, I thought.

Her fingers touched my pussy, and she pulled back. She stopped kissing me, looked at me, and said, "You don't have any panties on?"

Smiling, I said, "No, I do not."

She bit her bottom lip and sheepishly asked, "Can I touch you there?"

I could not believe what was happening. I did not know she even wanted to. I was so horny, and my pussy was so hot and wet. I needed it touched. I softly said, "Yes." as I started French kissing her again.

I felt her fingers on my pussy, rubbing up and down in circles. She was getting her fingers all wet and rubbing my clit with my slimy pussy juices. I moved my legs apart more to give her better access.

It felt so good and so naughty; I never had anyone touched me there before except myself. She was doing a good job, knowing exactly where to rub and how fast or slow, soft or hard. I broke our kiss to give out a moan.

She asked, "Does that feel good? Do you like it?"

I responded with a shaky voice, "Yes, it feels so good," as she slides two fingers into my virgin pussy.

She continued to finger me, rubbing my clit as my moans got louder. It felt so amazing, and I loved it.

She stopped and puts her fingers in her mouth. "Mmm, you taste so good," she stated.

She lifted my skirt to see my pussy for the first time. I was a little embarrassed to show it, but being horny got the better of me, and I spread my legs to give her a full view.

She smiled and slid down between my legs. She gave my pussy lips a kiss and looked up at me again.

"Can I?" she asked. She wanted to eat me out! I nodded yes.

She kissed my pussy lips again. I felt her tongue running up and down my slit. Licking and sucking my clit.

It felt magical. I cannot believe the girl who just a moment ago was crying because she saw some stranger's cock now between my legs licking my pussy.

So many thoughts were running through my mind before I knew an orgasm was upon me.

It came at such ferocity and power. I could not control myself. I held her head as I bucked up in total enjoyment. I was moaning and trying to get out "I'm cumming!"

After my first real uncontrolled orgasm, I settled down and looked down as she came up with a big smile and her face looked like a glazed doughnut. She kissed me. I do love the taste of my pussy. I wondered what hers tasted like?

She said, "That's the first time I ever did that to another girl. Did you like it?"

Still catching my breath, I responded, "Yeah, it was wonderful. Can I lick yours?"

She sat back, pulled down her wet panties, and tossed them to the floor. She spread her legs.

This was the first time seeing someone else's pussy. It was cute looking with a patch of red hair on the top.

I went down and sniffed it. It smelled nice. I kissed her puckered pussy lips. I licked her up and down, sucking her clit. Pretty much, what she did to me, and what I thought she would like.

It was warm, very wet, and tasted like me. I stuck my tongue deep into her folds and into her pink bliss.

She started bucking too and before I knew it, she was having an orgasm. Her pussy started spurting out juices like never before all over my face as I still licked, moaning the whole time.

When she was done, I went to kiss her, meshing our love juices together in a wonderful bliss.

We became best friends after that. We hung out after school and were inseparable. We did everything together.

Yes, we had sex every chance we got.