All Comments on 'I Miss My Wife'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

When you play with fire, you might get burned!

4

Impo_64Impo_647 months ago

Didn't result! He played with fire and who got burned were his wife and his lover! He was free to have another wife and another lover! Why didn't the wife put some bullets in him too? The gun had nine bullets in it! Enough for the two cheaters! That was more like it! 1*

MattblackUKMattblackUK7 months ago

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes in the Loving Wives arena.

ReedRichardsReedRichards7 months ago

In LW, had the sexes been reversed, the outraged husband would have been acquitted.

lover1953lover19537 months ago

Nice twist there at the end. I like it.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals7 months ago

Despite being well written, that might be the most fucked-up story I've ever read on this forum. Two women lose their life, and the dude and his loving dick, live happily ever after, feeling only sadness for their own inconvenience...

demanderdemander7 months ago

A little much for me. And...nine rounds without hitting him? D

MigbirdMigbird7 months ago

Originally bizarre. Arguably more robust piece if you had developed the female MCs and the plot. That could still be fine with this as prologue. Just saying.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester7 months ago

A nice twist on lost loves and cheating spouses.

someoneothersomeoneother7 months ago

Wife may be in prison, but she does not lose any rights to her property. Just because someone goes to jail doesn't alter anything - they still jointly own the property. So, whole point of the story is based on a legal fallacy.

So story should never have been written.

Husband and wife will also be subject to lawsuit by intern's family.

Unfortunate that wife killed the intern and not the husband.

mainer42mainer427 months ago

agree with Strappy

GamblnluckGamblnluck7 months ago

The only real thing that hit the target was the wife using his Glock 27 which shoots 9 rounds. A .40 caliber is hard for a woman to handle and almost impossible she didn't hit the husband if he was right there. But that is nit picking.

Selling or giving away all his wife's stuff? Nope. Illegal. He'd be on his way to the male prison. Man did not even have the decency to give his mother in law the two heirlooms? That alone would insure they press charges. Not just consult a lawyer.

Surprised he is still walking around after obviously seducing a 19 year old working for him. Be an interesting story to him get his.

Regguy69Regguy697 months ago

Clever, but nasty twist. Just when I was feeling sorry for a poor guy who had lost his wife - BOOM, he's a cheating asshole! The wife directed her anger at the wrong person!

Pretty well written, thanks for sharing.

green117green1177 months ago
Well....

since I look at these things as works by a writer, rather than reflections of Real Life {c}, I look for intent.

Here, I think the author was working on expectations and was having fun inverting and perverting them. In that light, the author's pre-story comments could be seen as part of the misdirection, as well as stating the reasons for the misdirection.

So, did I think it was funny?

Yup.

You might try to find it funny too.

Green-something

green117green1177 months ago
But did his wife miss him?

A little bit for the people who focus on the hardware...

Green-something

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

And HE'S still walking around upright?? Shithead. This guy needs to meet someone in a dark alley. The Bear has Italian relatives who could handle this. I would myself, but I'm 74, and would have to use a Glock myself. The Bear gives two stars because it was nicely crafted. Just shitty.

The BEAR

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades7 months ago

Wife still had 8 rounds for him, why did she not use them. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was really dark. Why didn't his wife shoot him??

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

She shoulda got her moneys’ worth and shot both of you, as she probably had nine more rounds, It’s %100 the cheating bastard’s fault.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle7 months ago

Non-Erotic would have been a better choice. And frankly, I read this twice and still have no idea what happened.

This was just a confusing mess of words.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loving wife or just plain revenge?

skruff101skruff1017 months ago

If wifey was going down for topping the slag she wouldn’t have gotten much longer if she put a few holes in him as well. As the piece of excrement says at the end men will never understand women.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why write?? U r mentally ill i get it!! But woudl it not be better to get diagnosed by a doctor rather then wallow in the aftermath of ur disease invading all ur senses???

Pse get help! U need it! I pity you !

GardenshedGardenshed7 months ago

Nice twist to the story. Too busy paying attention to the kleptomaniac sister an mother in law. Then the tomb stone, just staring at 2003-2022, confused…… Haha got me.

Thanks for writing…..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

MC was a despicable asshole.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Barely a Loving Wives story, probably better in Non-Erotic. This was a story about the aftermath of a Loving Wives story, that could have been dramatic and compelling. This is maybe the Epilog to an LW story, but not more. And what was the point? A rambling dithering setup to the Glockout punch delivered by the wife? A cheap, if fairly accurate shot(s).

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just another husband trying to make the wife the evil one.

MartyMartiniMartyMartini7 months ago

Most wives would have put at least an equal amount of lead into the husband.

Tomh1966Tomh19667 months ago

RE that might be the most fucked up. LOL Chym wrote one named something like Pandoras Box. It was so fucked up... it got pulled.

Overall original so I gave it a 5 for being out of the box.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Some of the comments are almost as funny as the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Don't have a clue as to how to rate this ! Too short to get involved in the story . Too brutal in the abrupt ending . You write good stories . Keep it up ! Just my first thoughts .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Funny. If the whole family joined in, why isn't he dead? Small family?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As already asked, why didn't she use the rest of yhe magazine on the cheating asshole who instigated the whole thing?

2wrongsandaright2wrongsandaright7 months ago

It's sad that people often can't distinguish the difference between love and attraction. This guy was attracted to both women but loves only himself

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

Wow! I did not see that coming. Considering all the stories here about wi es that want both their husband and their boyfriend, it doesn't seem so far fetched.

deadonedeadone7 months ago

Pity is it not, that the wife has such a "fragile female ego".

But as it has been pointed out the husband's ego did not leave room for any other ego.

The strange thing is that if the roles were reversed people would have been still dumping on the husband.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

Was going to pass this one up but seeing who wrote it made me curious. I’m glad I took the chance. Well written and the ending is one of the best I’ve read in months. 4.7*

sdc97230sdc972307 months ago
And it doesn't make sense legally

You don't forfeit your property when you're incarcerated. The wife's personal belongings as well as her share of the marital assets would still belong to her. She could designate who she wants to manage her assets, and the odds that it would be her cheating husband are nil. He'd most likely be dealing with an angry mother-in-law who held a power of attorney and could legally block him from selling or giving away anything his wife owned any piece of.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He cheated, he got caught. He instigated what happened, it is his fault!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Even though this is a one rare reversed-roles tale, in this LW category, the mistery is the same: why the cheated spouse always go to punish (beat, kill,...) the lover and almost always let untouched the real betrayer, the spouse cheater ? The absolute main responsible is clearly the cheating spouse, and the lover is no more than an accomplice in the betrayment. This totally nonsense is happening in almost all the cheating tales with some btb/payback. Maybe the writer want to spare its own gender MC, even when awfully culprit ?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nonsense tale and nonsense MC behaviours: a flat selfish emotionless husband and an enraged wife who shoots in the wrong direction. What's the point in using these totally unrealistic, brainless characters ?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't understand how the husband retains the wife's assets when she is in prison. Surely they remain her possessions.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Strange short story with an unexpected ending. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

tralan69ertralan69er7 months ago

I can see why they wouldn't want that on the gravestone.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sdc97230 - you’re assuming that the wife didn’t spend here half of the marital assets on defense lawyers.

James G 5James G 57 months ago

Unexpected twist. Nice.

njlaurennjlauren7 months ago

It is the reverse of a typical cheating wife story, where the wife catches him with some young thing and kills the lover. This story would work better if the wife killed the lover and herself, plus would give him the rights to her assets. Surprised wife went to jail, this would be classic temporary insanity plea.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I agree with MattblackUK, play stupid games win stupid prizes………… also sometimes read lame ass stories. The sad thing is this story was a waste of time I can never get back.

MrSirManMrSirMan7 months ago

Reading the comments is hysterical fun. I feel like I’m in a movie theater with people yelling advice to the big screen. News flash- the characters can’t hear you and the writer wrote what he wrote and doesn’t care if you understand the story or not. It was well written, showed the main character’s flaws in the end, and didn’t reveal the twist until the end. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"News flash ..." the readers comment whatever they feel like and doesn’t care if other readers agree or not. Most often the negative feedbacks are the more constructive. Hilarious those readers trying to impose agressively their opinion over the different ones: every reader has the right to express whatever he/she want, positive or negative, as long as the platform rules are respected.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As a guy I felt bad for him until the end . Cheating creates a monster and all will react differently. I for me understand the wife’s actions and would’ve liked that maybe she got released in early time due to temporary insanity.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

At 69 yrs old and 48 yrs married to the same girl, I'll never understand infidelity. Don't want one girl at a time? Don't gert married. Period.......

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

TWIST ENDING.... ☝️. . . . . SURPRISE!¡¡!

🙉🙈🙊💨🤯🚪🏃‍♀️🚓🪦🏃🏻‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Okay, yeah, you got me xD Thats one hell of a twist ending, although Id argue that your preface about BTB is wrong... the bitch who slept with a married man is definitely burning somewhere, and the bastard who cheated on his wife is burning in a hell of his own making.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

I didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it.

It's really weird to read some of the role reversal comments. If the husband had been the killer, nobody would be complaining, but now that the wife is in that role, ... there are some real misogynists on here.

BSreaderBSreader23 days ago
Humm

Interesting tale

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

What a dumbass, he's so lucky his wife didn't use the remaining round on him!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman1 day ago

LOL, so how did his "beloved" die? I don't understand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous