I Miss You, MK: Irresistible Force

Story Info
MK gets a pleasant if powerful surprise.
1.7k words
4.25
1.3k
00

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IRRESISTIBLE FORCE

She was sitting on the bed resting against a pile of pillows, looking at her tablet while red nails slid and tapped across the glass surface. Her glasses were perched on her nose and her brown tresses were confined in a flattering French braid. She looked very, very fetching with the late morning light painting the room and her in soft tones.

The deep green brocade corset was a new addition to her 'vault'. It was gorgeous and an over-the-bust style which she had modified so that her nipples just cleared the top edge. Her legs, one straight and one bent, the knee helping hold the device, were sheathed in silky full fashioned sheer black stockings. A pair of deliciously sexy 4.5 inch black patent leather pumps adorned her feet.

This, too, was a moment I wanted to remember.

Click.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." She didn't look my way, but a faint ghost of a smile teased her lips. Those lovely lips that did so much naughtiness.

"Excellent idea." I turned to find my phone, knowing she'd never allow it.

Her tone was firm and commanding but she did not look up. "Buster....." Her left arm swung toward me, one hand and a single digit extended, the red nail pointing skyward.

Oh, my! Soooooo naughty!

"Anyway," a finality in her voice. "I can't spend all day pleasuring you. I do have to do some work to be able to afford all this stuff you make me wear."

I grinned and rolled my eyes at the same time.

She closed the tablet, set it aside, pulled off her glasses and then rested an arm on the top of her knee. The glasses spun as she idly twirled them, setting a level gaze on me.

Another image I wanted to preserve. Gawd, she was beautiful.

Click.

She looked....so damn sexy and she wasn't even trying. If anything she looked slightly perturbed.

That somehow stirred me, and my balls, more thoroughly than I expected.

I was getting ideas. Very naughty ideas.

"OK, buster, get over here and make yourself useful." She rotated herself so she was about 45 degrees to the bed, feet pointing toward me. I stepped to the edge of the bed, my cock no longer as flaccid as a few moments ago but certainly not hard.

"Hmmmmm...... What. Have. We. Here?" Her leg moved, the stiletto slid to my thigh, paused, then the toe moved and nestled under my balls. She maintained a serious look; I was certain she just wanted to tease me a bit before changing into work attire. The stiletto gently toyed with my balls and then slid up to my cock, which was growing by the second.

"I suppose you want me to....suck...it?" An eyebrow arched, her gaze sternly playful.

My cock was just about as hard as it was going to get or so I thought. I knew she had no intention of doing any such thing. She was just teasing, thinking I'd acquiesce.

"Well," her voice lowered. "Not right now. I simply don't have the time!"

She shifted a bit, lowered her other leg, set the glasses on the stand and, with her arms propping her up from behind she said, "You can, however, make yourself useful and help me change. This......attire is completely inappropriate for my meeting."

"Well, of course, beautiful. I would be happy to help." She looked at me skeptically, her head canted ever so slightly. I loved it when she did that.

She raised one foot to about chest level, her playfully stern gaze never left my face. I just stared at that delicious stockinged leg, that heel and my eyes followed along to where her limbs joined. A hint of her lady bits was now visible because her legs were slightly apart.

She pretended not to notice and when I did nothing she flicked her foot a bit and tossed her chin at me as though saying, Well, get to it, buster. Take it off.

I nodded, reached for the heel and......my hands instead moved to grasp her silky ankles. I pulled her unceremoniously toward me, then flipped her legs and rolled her on her stomach.

She was as surprised as I was!

With an "ummph", she landed and was wiggling and struggling, arms flailing and trying to talk but she was facedown on a pillow making it difficult for her to be heard. I pulled her further toward the end of the bed. The view of the sheer stockinged legs and her shapely ass brought me to full rock hardness.

Just as she managed to get the pillow out from under her I flipped her over again. She yelped, flailed her arms, sputtered, and managed to get out, "No, no...." But there was no force to her words.

Rapidly, I levered her legs straight up, a shapely ankle in each hand and spread her legs enough for my cock to fall on her pussy. I closed her legs, wiggled my cock across her slit and then started kissing her ankles, along with as much leg as I could reach.

I heard some gasping, some protesting and saw a whoooooole lotta struggling.

"No, baby, I'm serious......." Her voice trailed off when I abruptly pulled my cock from between her legs and I began firmly and swiftly tracing the seam on her left leg all the way down to the welt. I slid across her bottom and right to her pussy. Her legs draped themselves over my shoulders, knees bending and pressing the backs of the stilettos into my shoulder blades.

Her thrashing lessened slightly and her protests were muted but did not stop. I wasn't listening.

I pushed a lungful of warm air across her lips, saw a bit of moisture on her labia and then stabbed my tongue into the bottom of her slit. She hissed, arched her hips, locked her ankles behind my neck, wiggled a lot and moaned.

A weak, "Baby, please, no...." escaped her lips but her eyes were closed and her breathing was getting heavy. Hands were clenching the sheets.

Then, with a firm even motion, I parted her rapidly dampening lips until I reached her clit. Without skipping a beat I wrapped my lips around that hooded nub and sucked.

Using her legs on my shoulders as leverage she arched her back pulling her hips off the bed and tried to thrash. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held on. An incredibly long, drawn out moan filled the room.

In a whispered urgent tone I heard, "Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck" as though it were a chant. One fisted hand slammed the mattress while the other clenched the sheets with white knuckled strength.

Other noises followed, a few curses, and more thrashing. She tried to close her legs as her orgasm enveloped her. I loved the feel of her nylons on my back and the sides of my face, it just motivated me more.

Not wanting to injure her tender lady bits, I had quickly relinquished my hold on her clit and focused on licking her rapidly wetting lips. I began slowing down the pace of my attention to her pussy and, as her grip on my neck eased, I stood, pressed her legs wide open to slide my cock inside her.

More gasping, thrashing, cursing, pounding on the mattress and clenching of sheets.

I was not gentle.

Forcefully, I slid in and out fast and hard. My loosely hanging balls slapping against her bottom. Something primal had seized me this morning, she stirred something in me I did not want to restrain.

My orgasm came very quickly. It felt like I jetted a barrel of cum, but I did not stop. I recognized that she was nearly ready to cum again. Quite suddenly, I pulled out, bent over to press my tongue and lips on her clit.

She bucked, moaned and gyrated. Her orgasm made her shudder and gasp. She clamped her legs around my head and held on.

Later, as her climax subsided, I moved her legs from my shoulders.

Rolling on her side, breathing rapidly, legs together, her energetic movement stilled. I stood up, immediately pressed my cock between her legs and into her wet slit.

After a few deep, slow thrusts, I climbed onto the bed, stopping on my knees near her head.

"Lick me", I quietly ordered.

She reached a hand up to stroke my cock. "I said, lick me."

I moved a bit closer. She raised her head, moved herself forward and began licking and sucking my cock. I began to harden and an idea struck me.

Sliding my cock out of her mouth I moved back to the end of the bed, slid my cock gently into her wetness and then pulled her legs up. She shuddered a bit and released a small moan. The wet warmth of her slit was divine. Kissing her ankles and silky legs, I carefully removed one heel, then the other, sliding each down the back of her legs, tracing the seams. I kissed her instep and flicked my tongue across each.

Next, I unclipped her stockings and carefully slid them off her legs. Reluctantly, I pulled my cock out of her pink wetness. It was firm but not hard and rotated her so her feet were on the floor. I unhooked her corset and eased it out from under her. Her legs were wobbly enough that she sank to her knees.

I picked her up, an arm under her knees, the other around her back. She wrapped her arms around my neck, nestled her head on my shoulder and then sat on the bed. I kissed her hair and asked, "You okay?"

She nodded, her body shivering slightly. "Gawd.....that was.....was.....incredible. I.....I...felt....so......how do you do this to me? How.....why do I....I respond like...like......?"

Thinking I knew where she was going (I knew she struggled sometimes with being a 'proper lady' and enjoying the 'naughtiness' of some of the things we did). Quietly, I said "Like you enjoyed something that you're not supposed to enjoy?"

A small nod.

I paused, searching for the right words. I treasured this woman and wanted her to enjoy everything she wanted to enjoy without remorse or guilt.

"I love you, MK. I love that you love things like this. I love that you trust me enough to let me.....run wild. I love your 'proper' side every bit as much as I love your 'naughty' side. I think you're amazing."

With eyes still closed, she moved her head while one hand gently touched my face and sweetly kissed my cheek. It was wonderful.

"Okay, now let's get you ready."