I Miss You, MK: Potty Mouth

Story Info
MK gets vocal with some new words.
785 words
3
1k
00

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

POTTY MOUTH

After a major orgasam her pussy, and especially her clit and nipples were extra sensitive, and, in the past, she had not wanted me to touch them. Preferring to clamp her legs together, close her eyes and quietly enjoy the aftershocks.

But recently, during oral sex and after giving her a seriously major orgasam, she was on her back. Her stockinged thighs clamped very tightly around my head, ankles and stilettos locked behind my back and I refused to stop licking her pussy.

What followed next was impressive and got me very, very excited. It was probably a good thing I had already cum because I wouldn't have lasted long.

With my face trapped against her pink wetness and after a brief pause during which she did not loosen her grip, I resumed tracing her lips, parting her slit, flicking across her clit. My hands slid along her stockinged thighs, my cock was still hard, maybe even harder as I let my lips suck on her clit.

Her response was to moan, curse, and thrash from side to side, never easing her thigh muscles. She tried pushing my head away but with her vise-like grip I couldn't move.

I just kept teasing her.

"Oooohhhhhh, gawd, stop, stop. No, no.....nooo....yes,yes.....ooooo.. ...fuuuuck." Her voice was a husky, faint whisper.

But her efforts to push me away had stopped, I'm pretty sure her hands were kneading the sheets as she rolled left and right while bucking her hips off the bed slightly.

"Oohh, you....bastard.......you......have.....to......stop." There was no force to that command.

A pause while she gathered her breath, her movement continued.

"I.......oh, gawd.....fucuuuukkkk. I'm cuuuummmmmiinngg......".

Her back arched, hips pushing her wetness into my face with more force.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Ooooooooo....".

She literally seemed to convulse at that moment.

I found myself even more aroused at her swearing. She'd never done any 'dirty talk' before. I liked it.

I stopped my efforts. Sensing that this orgasam was something very different and I suspected she really did need a break.

Slowly, her thighs relaxed and I was able to move her legs. I kissed my way up the inside of her right leg, caressing the coffee colored FFs she wore and stopped at her ankle. I admired the red pumps she had chosen.

I took both her ankles in hand, brought her legs together and rotated them down to the bed so that she was laying on her right side. I kissed my way up her left leg, admiring the new choice of color for her stockings and continued up her torso, arm, shoulder, neck and to her face. Gentle kisses floated to her cheek.

I then laid down behind her, spooning her figure with my still hard cock pressed between us. I kissed her shoulder, stroked her hair and asked how she was doing.

There was a long pause before she spoke, her hands pressed between her legs as her breathing began returning to normal. Her eyes remained closed.

"I.......I thought my orgasams, the big ones, were intense. I thought that I was too sensitive after a big one.....to.......to have you touch me, at least for a while."

Pause.

"When you continued, at first it felt a little painful, but I realize it's a completely new level. I wanted it and yet didn't. I was torn because it was becoming so much more intense and it was overwhelming me."

She paused, my arm on her shoulder and fingers brushed her hair.

"I'm glad you didn't stop. That was the most incredibly intense orgasam I've ever had. It's going to take me a while to......to be ready again."

Her eyes snapped open, a flash of concern on her face.

"Did I call you....a 'bastard'?"

"You sure did".

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. You know I didn't mean it?"

"Actually, I'm hoping you did."

I smiled at her, "You had quite the potty mouth for a bit."

Her expression was as though she was mortified.

"I rather like that side of you. Don't feel you have to hold back".

"You do?" The surprise evident in her voice.

"Yes, I do. I like what you do to me, how you do it and I love to do the same to you. I want you to be free to do or say whatever you want. I want you to enjoy....this. Without restraint."

She smiled, twisted her body just enough to give me a nice, slow kiss, then turned back to her side, closed her eyes and said, "Well, good. Now shut the hell up, you horny bastard (she rubbed her backside against my still firm cock). I need some rest so you can fuck me again."

Oh, my!