Lia and the Dragon

Story Info
A single talon cut away my sweater as Blade shifted...
1.3k words
4.17
5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft bearskin rug I lie on is warm from the fire, but the heat I feel coming off Blade dwarfs that of the flames behind the glass doors of the fireplace. His dark wavy hair dangles over his forehead just barely covering his eyes, but I can see they, too, are aflame with desire. He hovers over me, unbuckling his belt as he watches my every move, so I relax and clasp my hand behind my head. I grin at his boyish lust peeking out.

"Don't you think you're hot enough? You lay me right by the fire?" I tease him as he unzips his pants and frees his dick.

"I like to work up a good sweat now and then." He strokes himself a few times and then pulls his sweater over his head, tossing it away from us. The scars on his chest are bright red, but I can see hints of orange scales appearing around them, and the backs of his hands shimmer in the light of the flames.

"Take your pants off." I order, still relaxing there, enjoying his body. The strong chiseled muscles on his chest and stomach demand my attention, arousing me and causing my body to tingle with expectation. I know how he feels inside of me, and I want that feeling more than ever.

He smirks at me as he lowers his pants and boxers to his knees, then sits to the side to remove them, kicking off his shoes and socks first. As he rises back up, now crawling up over me, I see the glow of his eyes intensify, and my body reacts. A deep ache forms in my groin, begging to be tempered, a lustful urge that almost overtakes me. Until he lifts his arm and displays his shifted hand, covered in scales, his talons sharp and pointed.

"What will you do with that?" I ask with a chuckle, remembering how he sliced my panties open so he could have his way with me last time.

"It appears you have too much clothing on." Drawing the side of his hand down my cheek, he points a single talon at my chest, scooping up the neckline of my sweater. His gaze never leaves mine as he carefully tugs at my sweater, cutting a small slit in the material that cover my chest down to the valley between my breasts. I gasp softly when his claw squeezes beneath my bra strap, and in one swift motion he severs the rest of the fabric all the way to the hem.

"You didn't really like that sweater anyway..." He says the words with such authority, I believe him, and then he folds back the sweater, exposing my sweat-dampened breasts. My skin glistens in the light and he raises the corner of his lip in a lustful snarl.

A shiver goes down my back as he does the same with my pants, slitting them down each leg, baring my skin to the heat radiating off of him. I shrug out of the torn sweater and allow him to peel away my pants, my body already dripping with excitement for him.

"We're going to do something a little different now." He traces a line from my ankle up my leg to my inner thigh, leaving the faintest hint of a line on my skin with his talon. "Have you ever fucked a dragon?"

My stomach sinks, not knowing what he means, until I peer down at his throbbing member, seeing it shift. I hardly know the half of what he wants; that becomes obvious when he reaches over and takes hold of an empty champagne bottle from the table.

"What? No..." I begin to protest, but he ignores my comment.

"You're going to like this," he says, holding the bottle by its neck, the wide end pressed against my dripping pussy. It's hot, the heat from his hand radiating down the bottle and nearly burning me. It's as if he has the exact right amount of control over temperature to drive me wild.

"Blade, I don't know about that..."

"Trust me."

He pushes the bottle hard against my folds, hungrily forcing the skin of my pussy to stretch. The burning I feel is not from heat, but from my body being forced to stretch and accommodate the massive bottle.

"You like it don't you? Say you like it."

I don't know if I like it or not. I'm squirming from the intense pressure being applied to my opening.

"Oh my god, it's so fucking huge." I arch my head back, grabbing at my thighs and leaving scratches, but I can't stand it. The bottle he is shoving into me is so large I can't think straight.

"Say you like it now." His voice is a growl, and it pushes every button I have. I begin massaging my clit, hoping the bottle will make me cum because it feels so amazing. I'm lost in my own world until he orders me, "Say you like it now."

"I like it. Fuck, I like it a lot."

"Tell me to fuck you."

I pant, hardly able to speak. "Fuck me now."

He thrusts the bottle so deep it strikes my back wall, sinking over halfway into my body, then he slides it out and thrust it in again, over and over fucking my pussy with its massive girth.

"I want to cum!" I pant, furiously swirling my fingers over my cum-drenched clit.

"Oh, you're going to cum, but not like this."

With one swift movement, he flips me over, now kneeling behind me as I rest on all fours, my ass in the air. His claws leave tiny puncture wounds in my sides as he shifts, releasing his dragon fully. The heat radiating off him drenches me in sweat, and it begins to pool on the dip in my lower back as I continue touching myself.

Then I feel a hot pressure on my ass. His massive cock presses against my hole. I've felt him inside me, but not like this, and not with a massive bottle already stretching me out.

"Blade, no...." I protest, but it's too late.

He pushes forward, forcing his girth into me. My ass screams in pain and pleasure at the same time as he slides into me. The mouth of the bottle resting against his balls, each time he thrust his dick into my ass it pushes the bottle deeper.

"Oh my god, now!" I moan, feeling orgasm take me. Each thrust of his dragon dick sending waves of ecstasy through my body. I clench around the bottle, but find I cannot even tighten my muscles because they are so stretched out. Convulsions overtake me and spasms make my legs go weak, but he grabs my hips and holds me up, slamming into me over and over.

"Fuck." He moans, crashing into me. His claws draw blood on my sides, but it adds to my pleasure.

Then his hot explosion begins, filling my body. I feel each spasm of his throbbing dick as it contracts, shooting his seed up inside of me. My orgasm begins to let up, but his has only started. More and more cum squirts out of him filling me until my stomach begins to bulge out. I rest my hand on the bulge and he thrusts harder, dumping more seed into me.

Finally, his thrusts slow, his dick now easily gliding in and out of me, though it still feels the same, massive. And then he drops me to the soft fur of the bearskin rug beneath us, collapsing down behind me as he shifts back to his human form. And when he pulls out, his cum gushes from my body leaving a puddle his maid will have to clean, and leaving my body feeling like I've been fucked by a dragon. The bottle still lodged inside me.