All Comments on 'I Missed You'

by thechrysalids

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I don't think there was enough there to get into, all we know is what happened on this day, why did they split? Why doesn't she want him there? you need to at least continue so we know that. Don't leave it like so many other writers on this site because they don't get enough likes! This is YOUR story, write it or don't but don't start it then not continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked it!

Can you please continue? I really really liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great start . post chapter 2 please

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 8 years ago
Interesting start

But i will wait until you have several "Chapters" posted. 1 page at a time is a deal breaker for me. However that's my deal.

Keep writing, liked the start.

One Hint - Don't Rush It!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

There are a whole bunch of questions that need to be answered. Mainly, why is Rose being dramatic and freaking out? There is nothing wrong with still be attracted to her ex all this time not unless she got things she is hiding.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 8 years ago
Very Good Start!

I like the story concept, but like everyone else I need more in order to get the real understanding of what is going on in the backstory. Don't rush the writing, be true to yourself. Your story will be GREAT!

brownbeautybrownbeautyover 8 years ago
Digging the chemistry!

I like the fact that Rose struggles with her attraction to him. He sounds like a cocky prick, so getting back with her shouldn't be too easy; she should make him beg a little (or at least sincerely put himself out there) first. Great story, can't wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Promise

Story has promise, love that she's chubby, but then again i tend to love stories i can relate to lol 😂 Can't wait for the next chapter :)))))

NotoriousilverNotoriousilverover 8 years ago
Rose.

She seems so relatable with her train of thoughts! Your characters have me hooked to the story and I'll be waiting for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous