I Must Bring My Son Back Pt. 04

Story Info
Mother-Son continues in School-Toilet and more.
10.3k words
4.2
14.8k
24
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four: Problem gone; Exam Time.

It was five o'clock in the morning, when I felt my pussy was on fire and a hot tongue was cleaning it fiercely. I opened my legs wider and welcomed my husband, Raja. My hands rested on his head, caressing his back as I perched my legs on his back, giving him full access to eat my leaking pussy.

Soon he was on me, his hot iron rod found way in my soaking pussy and he was making the morning game more wonderful. Ohhh! How I love the morning sex! I always hanker after a good-morning fuck from whoever I spent my night with. It was mostly my father-in-law, Srikumar, not my husband who gave me the pleasure of morning sex most.

And now, it is my Raja, my second husband, I wish will give me the most coveted morning fucks ever. He is so youthful! So energetic! And so huge!

Soon as I felt I was ready to come, Raja dismounted me and his mouth was ready before my pussy, fingering fiercely, disturbing my fiery clit. I came in his mouth with loud moan and clutched his head between my thighs, clutching his hair. He licked the entire juice, mostly my piss and came closer to kiss me. We kissed like mad and he turned me over so I can sit like a bitch on all fours.

I giggled as he spanked me a few good slaps on both my ass. I was thrilled to take him in my ass again and relaxed my ass and sat with wide open legs, ass in air. He positioned behind, took some spit in palm, lubricated his cock head and lowered his mouth again to kiss my ass. His tongue sucked on my ass and I took some saliva from my tongue to lubricate my own channel.

Then he entered. It was easier than before, but still a little painful. But he was careful. Slow strokes were his first careful steps and then when I signaled with my eyes, he started to pump faster. Often we kissed and I winked at him like newlywed lovers and the morning sex was just unbelievable.

I came again, spraying all over the bed and giggled like teens. He came in my mouth after I sucked on him, giving him a good-morning blow-job. His hot sticky goo sprayed over my face, hair and I could manage the most to take in my mouth. The sticky juice over my face, I came down the bed, stark naked and went to the kitchen to make the morning tea. He entered his study.

I entered his study, still naked, only a small towel on shoulder. I put down the trey with two cups of tea, a jug of water, two glasses and some cookies.

He has started to read and he was still naked also. He drank a glass of water and looked at me. I gave him the tea and the cookies, but he took my naked body in hands, hurled me closer and made me sit on his lap. He was hard and erect. We kissed and he whispered in my ears, "Where's my morning drink, darling?" (কিন্তু, সোনা মা আমার, আমার সকালের মদ কই?)

I knew he will ask for it. That's why I didn't run to toilet. I kissed him and said, "Wife is ready with drink. When does my hubby need it? Now or later?" (আপনার বউ তো বোতলে মদ ভরে বসেই আছে। আমার স্বামীর কখন লাগবে মদ? এখন, নাকি পরে?)

"Here and now." (এখনই লাগবে। এখানেই দাও।)

He put the glass just under my pussy and I giggled. But to my surprise, I've already started to pee in the glass. My God! What's happening to me? I stopped leaking as the glass was nearly full. Raja kissed on my lips again and in one gulp drank the entire yellow hot urine.

Then he took the tea and I was waiting for his drink. His slut was Thirsty for his hot pee. I sat on the floor on knees and positioned a glass. He stood up and filled it soon. I drank it like a thirsty bitch. After half an hour, I came out of his study, entered bathroom and he was absorbed in studies.

I served his breakfast, kissed and nothing more. At the lunch time, he came out, took his bath and we ate together. He invited him to join him in the balcony for a break.

The balcony was by the road. From here we could see everyone passing under the road but no one can see us here.

He was smoking bending upon the railing. I embraced him from behind and kissed his neck and licked his ears. He turned and took me in his arms. Soon we were kissing like mad.

I took the cigarette from him and he set me bending upon the railing and went back. I looked back crooking my head and knew what he was waiting for. He kneeled behind, tugged my maxi up to my waist and had already started to eat my pussy. Ohh! What a mad cunnilingus boy!

The balcony was near to the main road that runs by our house. It's always busy and in the afternoon, both men and women were there and here I was bending upon them while my son eating my pussy. Then he stood up, took me from his back and in full stomach, we began to fuck.

The next days were as if a routine. We would sleep together after dinner at about 12 midnight as he studies till then. We'll fuck like cats and dogs for another hour and sleep till 6. Then I'll go to make breakfast, give him tea, a long kiss, now and then we'll drink piss from each other and he'll read till noon. Next we'll bath together, lunch and go to the balcony, smoking, sipping vodka and fucking a good passionate session and he will read till midnight.

His test exam is nearing and we tried not to indulge too many times in our pleasure.

Then just before his test, he said, "Mamma, we must not do it for a few days." (মা, সামনে পরীক্ষা। এখন ক-দিন করা বন্ধ রাখি। কী বলো?) And I agreed.

On the day his test exam starts, he was ready for school and he called me, "Mamma, come, I'm in hurry." (মা, শিগগির এসো। তাড়াতাড়ি।) I was in sari to go with him. And he looked surprised, "Ohhh... why so dressed? I said, I'm in hurry." (ওহহহ... এত্ত সব কাপড়জামা পরে আছ কেন? বললাম না আমার সময় নেই। তাড়াতাড়ি করে করব।)

"But what's wrong with my dress?" (বারে! আমার শাড়ি কী দোষ করল?)

"Can't I do a little? Please, Mamma!" (মা! একটু করব তোমাকে! প্লিজ।)

I realized now. And as it was exam day, I said, "No, son. Don't do during exam time. We'll do it after exam." (না, সোনা। পরীক্ষার সময় করতে হবে না। পরীক্ষা শেষ হোক... তারপর।)

He looked sad, but didn't complain. He was silent for most of those days and I thought not to remind it again.

********

Today is the last day of his exam. He went off for school and I hurried to prepare for him. I was dying to take him in me. I completed all the due works and bathed. Then I opened my closet and chose a student's plaited skirt, red and black checked and a white shirt. Black stockings on, high heeled school shoes and parted my waist-long hair in two parts, braided them and went off. In my backpack, there's a couple of soft towels and two bottles of RUM, each half fill with liquor. I grinned myself dreaming what I was up to with the half-full bottles. Certainly we'll pee in them to fill to the brim and offer the other! My God! I've become such a slut!

I parked my car in the parking area of the school and waited for my Raja. The last bell of the exam tolled and I felt my heart beating. No one noticed me as I was looking like a school girl. Soon I saw boys and girls coming out. I started to go in against them and found myself soon in the school compound.

There I found him, chatting with other boys and girls about the exam. I called and our eyes met. I found disbelief in his eyes. Other boys and girls looked at me and soon resumed their subject but there was my son, my king who recognized me and in slow steps, he came forward. We hugged and he whispered in my ears, "Mumma, you look so sexy and young. They thought you to be our classmate." (মা, তোমাকে যে কী সেক্সি আর কমবয়েসি দেখাচ্ছে! আমার বন্ধুরা তো ভেবেছে তুমি আমাদের সঙ্গেই পড়ো।)

I lightly kissed his cheeks and whispered back, "Mumma is waiting for her Raja in the men's washroom. Don't get late. Other men can enter and you may find Mumma's soaking pussy full of other men, son." (মা তার রাজার জন্য ছেলেদের ওয়াশরুমে অপেক্ষা করছে। দেরী করো না। অন্য লোক আগে ঢুকে গেলে তুমি হয়ত দেখলে মায়ের গুদে অন্য কেউ ঢুকে বসে আছে। বুজেছ, সোনা ছেলে?)

"You go and before you shut the door, I'll be there." (তুমি গিয়ে দরজা বন্ধ করার আগেই আমি পৌঁছে যাব।)

I turned back and before I reached the toilet area, I found juice running down my thighs. I did not look back for him as I knew he wouldn't miss the plot.

I turned the corridor and there were the toilet signs, Boys and Girls and both of them were empty. I stopped and heard my own heart beating so loud in agony. I was surely afraid to be caught but more desperate to satisfy my boy. I slid the door open, and found myself in the big urinating area, with rows of urinal pans and slides on the wall. I pushed each of the latrine doors to be sure there was nobody and as I pushed the last one, I felt Raja embracing me from behind, his manhood poking between my buts. I turned back to find his lips and started kissing.

We had really no time to waste and my hands started to unbuckle his belt and then unzipped his pant. While Raja was busy caressing my two lemons over my white school-uniform shirt, I had occupied his hard cock and had already started to shake up and down.

My son's tongue was roaming around my neck and he whispered, "Mumma, do you want to masturbate your son here? Don't you need it in your pussy now?" (মা, তুমি কি তোমার ছেলের ল্যাওড়া এখানেই খেঁচবে? গুদে নিতে হবে না?)

"Mumma needs her son's thick, hot and hard cock in her cunt right here, right now. That's why she's helping him ready." (মা তো ছেলের মোটকা, গরম, শক্ত ল্যাওড় চায়। এখানেই, এখুনি তার গুদের ভেতরে নিতে চায়। চায় বলেই না মা ছেলেকে রেডি করে নিচ্ছে।)

I kneeled down and took his thick manhood in my mouth sucking and licking it. Oh! How I began to miss it after a few days' interval. I wonder what'll happen if we separate someday. I shiver at this thought and tried to shake the idea out of my mind and concentrated to eat his manhood. Raja was holding Mumma's head, clutching my hair and slowly began to push and pull his erection in and out my mouth. My lips were encircling his thickness and as he began to push-pull, I tried to take as much of his length into my throat as I can.

Son took my head in his hard two hands and then all of a sudden pushed his cock deep into my throat and pulled my head towards him. The cock entered till the tip into my throat and I was already gagging. It choked my, my breath stopped, and I was gagging. Then he pulled out himself and I almost vomited a large amount of saliva. The sticky saliva ran down my mouth and Raja bent down to suck all the liquids. Our lips met again and his kiss healed me, his lips sucking on my tongue, gave me much comfort.

Raja held his Mumma in his hands and let me stand up. He then tugged my skirt up and sat behind, licking my already leaking pussy. I bent forward, held my open ass upwards to make access for him and he sucked on my pussy. Raja was almost slurping my juices and said, "Mumma, your pussy seems like a water-tap, always open, flowing nectar for me." (মা, তোমার গুদটা না ঠিক যেন জলের কল। আমার জন্য সবসময় মধুর কল খুলে রেখেছে।)

"Mumma says, now it's the time to show if my son is still eager to tear off his Mumma's pussy or is he doing with other young girls of his school." (মা বলছে কী, যে মা তো পাগল হয়ে গেছে জানার জন্য ছেলে কি এখনও মা'র গুল চুদে খাল করবে বলে স্বপ্ন দেখে না কি ছেলে অন্য কোনও কচি মাগী জুটিয়েছে স্কুলে?)

"Ohhhhhhhh... Mina, my darling Mumma, and my slut wife... if only you knew how I was waiting for the pussy to take rest and console my still rod." (ওহহহহহহ... মিনা, আমার সোনা মা, আমার খানকী মাগ... তুমি যদি বুঝতে আমার এই আগুনের মতো গরম বাড়াটা তোমার গুদে ঢুকিয়ে একটু শান্ত করব বলে আমি কী কষ্ট পাচ্ছি।)

And I felt his throbbing manhood trailing up and down my soaking crack. I was more than eager and knew my pussy-lips were gaping for his entrance. He pushed it a little and the tip of his still rod plunged into my draining channel. I was so eager that I pushed back my ass to take him in quickly. He sucked on my neck and whispered, "Mumma seems too eager to take her son into her room." (মা-ও তো মনে হচ্ছে ছেলেকে গুদে নেওয়ার জন্য আঁকুপাঁকু করছে। )

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh... Raja...Fuck the shit out of Mumma, Son." (ওহহহহহহ... রাজা, আর আলবাল না বকে আয়েশ করে গুদ ঠাপা। ঠাপিয়ে ঠাপিয়ে মা'র গুদ ঢিলে করে দে।)

I bent down on the tap-water basin and felt his eagerness as he humped fiercely in and out of my leaking cunt. I've been waiting for him long and now, as he has just entered in me, I felt my orgasm started to build deep down under my abdomen. I felt the heat, the tension raising and my whole body was shaking, legs felt to melt down and I bit my lips not to let out a moan.

Back there, as my son has began to quicken his pace and bent over my back, licking and biting softly my neck, ears and shoulder, I knew he was not going to last long too. But before anything, I clenched my cunt muscles and stiffened my channel as his long, hard deep thrust made me come. I came there, half standing, bending over the basin and my son's manly palm covering my mouth.

My whole body shook, my senses went wrong and I felt my eyesight blackened out as I started Cumming, my loving son's hardness still thrusting in and out of me. I spread a gush of my real juice, mixed with my pungent pee and suddenly could not stand. But there was my son, my man, my prince, Raja, whom I'm proud that I've married with my purest belief before our family Gods, and I know from my heart, I've not taken a wrong decision. As I felt I will fall, my son's strong hands took me, supporting from under my belly as he took hold of me.

Not more than a minute after I came to my senses and found myself sitting on the commode seat, my Raja holding me with care. As I saw him, a deep feeling of pure love overcame me, and I took his face into my hands and started kissing him. So passionate was our bond that I felt relieved as if my man was near and I don't have anything to worry. Our love has now reached the pinnacle of feelings and I felt we have really grown to be an ideal couple.

While kissing, Raja was caressing my boobs, his hands under my shirt. I opened the buttons and offered my firm boobs to him which he began to suck. His tongue was moving on the softer, hidden parts of my upper body while his hands were making me mad as they were touching my burning ass cheeks and the gulping vulva of the still throbbing pussy.

My son whispered in my ears, "Mumma, are we going to spend the whole time here or do you have any other plan now? It's already late, na?" (মাম্মা, আমরা কি এখানেই সারা রাত কাটাবো নাকি? তোমার ধান্দাটা কী বলোতো? দেরী হয়ে যাচ্ছে না?)

And I then came to senses and held out the two half-filled bottles of RUM and gave one to him. He looked at it winking and asked, "No soda?" (সোডা নাই?)

"No soda. Yes, my baby Darling, its RUM and our Golden Soda. Got it?" (না। কোনও সোডা নেই। শুধু রাম আর আর তোমার সোনালি সোডা। বুঝেছ?)

"You are great, Mummy, you do make me hornier every time we do it." (মা! তুমি জাস্ট গ্রেট! প্রতিবার তুমি আমাকে এত গরম করে দাও না! ওহহহ... কি বলব...)

He opened the bottle and pointing his cock, began to pee in it slowly. I was gaping at the bottle going to be filled to the brim. When he finished the refilling, he signaled me to take him in mouth which I almost jumped at and squatting before him opened my mouth. His hot golden pee began to flow and I was swallowing like a thirsty bitch all he released. We've been doing it for long, and now we know how to enjoy our session so that we don't drop a single droplet out of our mouths.

As I was standing up and drinking the pee-punched RUM almost in a gulp, we heard a slight click on the main door. We stood tensed. Who's coming here at this hour of time? The gatekeeper or who?

It mustn't be the gatekeeper because we heard more than a pair of steps together, and to be sure, one was a boy's and another was that of a lady. I never miss the sound of a heel on floor. If it's not the gatekeeper, then who is coming here in the toilet? We stood perplexed and tensed, holding our breaths.

Raja sat silently on the commode and I was straddling him facing him, on his thighs feeling his hot thick cock desperate to enter me.

I slid over the top of his hard, young cock, spreading my swollen lips apart for his huge cock. I was so wet, as he placed that cock to my pussy and I pushed downwards, impaling my fanny around his massive cock. The feeling of him going in me took my breath away as my pussy engulfed his hard, young prick.

Moreover, the feeling that two other incest couples fucking just opposite our toilet-wall made me hornier.

I wiggled my ass to adjust his thick throbbing manhood to hold back as we were tensed to find who were there next to out cabin. And then I Heard the female voice whisper, "Oh! Dad! Be reasonable! It's my school. Just let us go out and I'm all yours and you know that better... ummm... ahhh... NOOOO... dad, not here... Ohhhh... you naughty brat! You always make me so wet, Dad.."( ওহ... বাবা! একটু বোঝার চেষ্টা করো! এটা আমার স্কুল। এখানে ন, বাইরে চলো।। তুমি তো জানো, আমি সবসময় তোমাকে চাই... উমমমম... আহহহ... নাআআআআ... বাবা... এখানে করে না... ওহহহহহহহ... দুষ্টু কোথাকার! তুমি ছুঁলেই আমার গুদ ভিজে যায়, বাবা! )

Raja whispered in my ears, "It's our new Maths teacher. MD, ie. Mimi Das. And he must be his dad, Dr. Das. She is so hot, Mumma..."( আরে! এ তো আমাদের অংকের ম্যাম, এমডি, মানে মিমি দাস। আর সঙ্গে নিশ্চয়ই ম্যামের বাবা, ডাঃ দাস। মা! মিমি ম্যাম যা মাল না একটা!)

I pressed his shoulders and with my feet on floor, I set my pussy upon his eager member and then slowly sat down upon him taking his whole shaft into my wet and hungry pussy. Then I began to sit up and down on him with full control and he just sat there, clutching my slander hips. He gripped my hips and helped me work my pussy further down onto his massive manhood and I began to fuck him with my hot cunt.

I gripped my pussy tightly around the monstrous invading shaft, feeling him sliding into the very depths of my fanny. I held my breath as it pushed deeper up me, banging against the top of my insides. I had never experienced a feeling like this, being filled up so completely by such a gigantic thick prick.

From the next cabin, I heard the sound of hustling as Dr Das unbuckled his belt and trousers to enter his daughter with full passion because the girl also sounded pleased and tried to muffle her moans. Then the familiar Thap-Thap began and I winked at my son sitting down upon him taking his full length feeling our pubic touch again and again each time I slammed his cock into me.

Dr. Das must be fucking his daughter in doggy style as he ordered her to set one leg upon the commode and she just released a deep moan soon after his order. Then the sweet Thap- Thap-Thap continued and raised the muffled moan of Mimi. I also increased my speed as I was no more afraid to be caught.

Raja reached up and took my breast as he put his lips around my nipple, sucking on it as I wiggled my hot pussy from side to side taking all of his enormous, young cock into me.

His big cock had me filled so full as I slowly worked my pussy back and forth, enjoying the intense size with every move I made. There I was, sitting on top of my son's big cock, bouncing hard, giving him my plump pussy as we fucked. What a slut I was, fucking my own son, my own big pricked son.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhh... Raja... baby, that feels so fucking amazing... you have mommy's pussy so full of your big giant cock... fuccccckkkkkk Mamma harder... my son..." (ওহহহহহহহহহহহ... আহহহহহহহহহ... রাজা... সোনা... কী যে ভাল লাগছে! আমার সোনা ছেলে যে তার হোঁৎকা বাঁড়া দিয়ে মা-র গুদ একদম টাইট করে ভরে দিয়েছে! চোদোওওওওওও... সোনা, মা-কে আচ্ছা করে চোদো... আমার সোনাছেলে...) I moaned with pleasure. "Your cock is so fucking big Raja, I have never had one so good and hard... ahhhhh... ummmmmm... maahhhhhhhh... fuck me baby... fuck your slut Mamma's pussy with your big fat dick...that's it...that's it, fuck that cunt hard big boy. Aiiiiiii... oooooooooo... hhhhhhhhhh..." (তোমার বাঁড়াটা যে কী বিরাট! আমি জীবনেও এত বড় আর সুন্দর বাঁড়া গুদে নিইনি... আহহহহ... উমমমমমমমম... চোদো, সোনা, তোমার খানকী মা-র গুদ তোমার আখাম্বা বাঁড়া দিয়ে আয়েশ করে চদো... এই তো... এই তো... গুদ মারো আমার খোকা... আইইইই... ওওওওও... হহহহহহহ... )