I Must Bring My Son Back Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt that beautiful cock pounding me so deep, touching places that no cock had ever touched before and I started to cum. My body was trembling and my pussy was convulsing as my climax just kept going on and on as he fucked me hard and deep.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... ssssssssssssss... ummmmmmmmm... mahhhhhhhh..." I screamed as my insides gushed over his huge thrusting cock, my ass bouncing insanely against his muscular thighs. (ওহহহহহহহহহহহহ... সসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসস... উমমমমমমমমমমমম... মাহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ...)

Raja was holding his big cock all the way inside me as he thrust so deep and just held me down on his massive, young cock. His hands held me tightly around my hips. I felt his cock throb deep within my hungry pussy. He was ready to cum as I slammed my ass down harder on his huge prick. He let out a mighty hard deep groan and his face contorted and screwed up.

At the Amite time I felt another huge orgasm building inside me and I braced myself to cum again.

"Ahhhhh... baby... My Raja... Ohhhhhhhh... what a pleasure it is... Ohhhhhh... cum with me baby, I want your cum in me son, Mummy is gonna cum too... shoot that big load right up into Mamma-s pussy baby... It feels so good... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I screamed, pushing my hands down on his chest, slamming my ass hard on his cock. (আহহহহহহহহহহহহ... সোনা, রাজা আমার... ওহহহহহহহহহহ... কী সুখ দিচ্ছ... ওহহহহহ... চুদে চুদে মা-র সঙ্গে একসঙ্গে মা-র গুদে মাল ঢেলে দাও সোনা... মা-ও রস ফ্যাদাবে... ঢেলে দাও, বাবু তোমার ঘন মাল মা-র গুদে ঢেলে দাও... কী ভেল যে লাগছে! আআআআআআআআহহহহহহহহহহহহহ...)

I hollered as my pussy quivered over his hard cock and he started to cum in me, that hot cum spurting out and drowning my insides. My ass was moving back and forth as I rode his cock, the big head touching my clit every once in a while. I rocked and bounced my ass on his lap squashing his huge knob between my ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh... shit baby, that cock still feels so fucking massive against Mamma's pussy... ahhhhh... you make me full each time you enter me, Raja, my hero... ahhhhhhh... hhhhhhhhh" (ওহহহহহহহহহহহ... বাল! তোর বাঁড়াটা মা-র গুদের ভেতরে এখনও যে কেন এত বিরাট মনে হয়! আহহহহহহহহহহ... যতবার তোকে দিয়ে চোদাই, মনে হয়, গুদ ফেঁড়ে দিচ্ছিস, রাজা, আমার জান... আহহহহহহহ... হহহহহহহহহ... ) I told him as I continued to slide my cunt-lips along the shaft.

Every time I lifted myself up slightly I would bounce down a little bit harder, slamming my ass against his fat hard cock.

"Ohhhh... fuck me harder son... ram that cock into Mamma's hot pussy... shoot me full of your thick baby making cum...ohhhhhhhh... fill Mamma quickly..." (ওহহহহহহহহহহ... জোরে জোরে চোদ, আমার সোনাছেলে, মা-র গুদে ঠাপ দিয়ে দিয়ে ফ্যানা তুলে দে... আমার গুদে তোর ঘন মাল ঢেলে দে, বাচ্চা ভরে দে আমার পেটে... ওহহহহহহহহহহহ... মা-র পেট বাঁধিয়ে দে...)

I was not in my senses and was totally in oblivion about the couple next cabin as I really felt too hornier to control myself. I only had in my mind how good it was to be fucked by my beloved son, my husband, Raja in the school- toilet cabin after a long time. I felt huge amounts of spunk unloading and firing deep up me, shooting further up my cunt than I had ever experienced before. My son groaned loud and hard as he shafted his monster dong up me, sending yet more heavy streams of his cum inside me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, baby, that's it... Ahhhhhhhh... uhhhhhhhh... hhhhhhhhh... that's it Raja... ahhhhhhh... give Mamma that hot spunk baby...slam that great big spurting cock up my hot wet hole, Raja... Ahhhhh... hhhhhhhh.. Oh my god, son... ahhhhhhhhhh... uiiii maaaaaaaa... fuck me harder until my legs tremble, fuck me hard so I can't stand up son... ahhhhhhhhhhh... fuck that pussy... ohhhhhhhhh..." (ওহহহহহহহহহহ... সোনা, এই তো, এই তো... আহহহহহহহহহহহ... উহহহহহহহহহহহ... হহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... রাজা, এই ভাবে করো, আহহহহহহহহহ... মা-র গুদে তোমার গরম মালের ফোয়ারা ঢেলে দাও... তোমার বমি করতে থকা বিরাট বাঁড়াটা মা-র রসে ভিজে গুদের ভেতরে ঢুকিয়ে দাও... রাজা... আহহহহহহহহ... হহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... হে ভগবান, সোনাছেলে... আহহহহহহহহহ... উইইইইইইইইই মাআআআআআআআআআআআ... মা-কে চুদতে থাকো... আরও চোদো... চুদে চুদে মা-কে কাহিল করে দাও, যাতে মা আর সোজা হয়ে দাঁড়াতে না পারে। আহহহহহহহহহহ... আমার গুদ ফাটিয়ে দাও... )

And he did fuck me, shooting me so full of his thick creamy cum. As I took his love juices, I continued to cum very hard, over and over as he slammed his big, young cock in and out of me. I had never had a cock as good as his, and never came like I was doing as he fucked me after a long period.

As we were trying to catch our breath, I suddenly remembered the fucking father-daughter next to our cabin and put my hands on Raja's mouth to listen. To my expectation the cabin was full of panting sounds as they were trying to catch breath also after a good and sound fuck.

I came down up from Raja's lap and unlocking the cabin door came out silently to face the couple. Raja was also behind and after a few minutes the next door opened. Dr. Das came out buckling his belt and behind him was his beautiful, sexy, tall and slander daughter, Mimi, dressed in traditional sari and full-sleeve blouse. She was really beautiful, and the heavy pair of spectacles made her sexier. The pleasure they had a few moments earlier been all evident as their faces glow and sweaty bodies tell the whole story. Dr. Das greeted me with a wink but Mimi stood open-mouthed as she saw her student there. But Dr. Das made the whole situation easy and they hurried out.

Mimi was looking back to us and we two also starter to walk out. I opened the car door and we drove back home. The night was really memorable as Raja mounted me on our bed with all his energy he had stored inside for the examination to be over.

When the house-maid rang the door bell in the morning, I could hardly come down our bed. Firstly, Raja was perched on my naked body, still his rod inside my pussy and my whole body arched after the non-stop fucking for the whole night. I cannot remember how many times I came and how much he came into me or how many Times did he. Both my ass and cunt were sore after his monster-cock continually ramming my two holes. I thought my cunt was a reservoir and it just supplied the water continually for the whole night as the tap was unlocked.

Secondly, though, it was not as important as the first one, but of course, it was the drink we have had since last evening. After coming back from the school as Raja fucked me on the sofa in the dining hall and we came together huge, we drank another bottle of Rum. Then again as I invited him, he asked me to sit on my fours like a bitch and he first fucked my pussy and after making me cum, he fucked the shit out of my ass. He released his hot load in my mouth and we drank another bottle of RUM with dinner.

Who knows why, we felt no amount or RUM or any other drink could make us tipsy but sex. So we just forgot the wine and fucked everywhere, like cats and dogs. We fucked on the bed, over the terrace, in the toilet, in the balcony and where not.

The door bell was ringing and I answered her to wait a little. Then down my bed, I drew a sleeping gown to cover my nudity and with a sheet, covering my son, came down. My maid entered and silently completed her works like cleaning the dishes, dusting the rooms and cooked the meal. As I and the maid sat for tea and the breakfast, Raja came out of the room and joined us. We three had our breakfast and the maid went off after a few minutes. Raja went downwards to lock the door after she departed and as he came back, his mouth fell open. He saw his Mamma standing on the table, legs apart and a glass in hand, placed between her legs, just below her pussy, the pee-hole pointing straight into the glass.

I said, "Your Tea is ready, my husband! Will you please accept it now?" (স্বামী আমার... আপনার সকালের স্পেশাল চা তৈরি! আপনি কি এখন চা খাবেন?)

Raja's eyes fixed on mine were full of lust more than love for me that I realized and I felt the same. I was there on the table, a glass in hand and to offer my golden shower to him. He stepped forward and hooked his fingers into his pants. I saw the hard-on and in a moment he was stark naked before me. I set the glass and started to pee while my eyes fixed on him. I felt so horny to do so offering him his best drink in the morning. The glass was nearly full and I clenched my abdomen to control the flow. As my hand trembled to pull the glass out, Raja offered his hand to have the glass and in a gulp he drank the half of the drink. Then he savored the taste, sipping the rest enjoying the drink after a long time.

He handed me back the glass and I silently placed the glass where it was before. Then I released the rest of the urine. A satisfactory "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... sssssssss..." released from my throat as my eyes closed in relief. Raja took the glass and as he began to sip my piss, I came down from the Table and knelt down before him taking his long shaft in my mouth. He groaned in excitement and his hand began to rest on my head, guiding me to take him till the balls.

I sucked with ease and he pulled me up with his strong hands. His hands slipped slowly down my back and cupped my ass cheeks. My son lifted me up and as I raised one leg and curled it behind his thigh, as he was using it for leverage to raise me higher up my front. We both groaned with need as I felt strong cock across my cloth covered furry pussy. I reached down and between his raised foot and one hand managed to caress his cock that was then really hot and throbbing to enter me.

He was also slipping his hand into the thick forest of my furry bush. I could feel his fingers parting my outer lips and he was enjoying his Mamma's delicious heat and wetness. He lifted me up and I now had both legs wrapped around his middle, trapping his cock against his throbbing manhood. My legs crossed behind his back and my heels dug into his butt cheeks.

I gasped as our bodies mingled, standing in the morning, just in the middle of the dining hall, before the open balcony must be providing a good-morning view if the neighbors do have a look here. But we were sure, nobody had that much time to peep at our balcony and so, being fearless, we came closer more. We kissed there before the window after the test exam of my son is over.

I reluctantly ended our kiss and hunching my hips against his crotch, whispered in urge, "Ohhhh... son, take me to bed, son. Make love to your Mamma... Ohhhhh... I really need you in my pussy, Son... Ahhhh..." (ওহহহহ... বাবু... আমাকে খাটে নিয়ে চলো... মা-কে আয়েশ করে চোদো... ওহহহহহ... আমি যে কী ভীষণভাবে তোমার বাঁড়া গুদে নেব বলে অপেক্ষা করছি, কী বলব... আহহহহ... )

"It's my honor and my pleasure to fullfil your wish, Mamma. Let me satisfy you. I have been waiting for the exam to be over for long... Ohhhhh... Mamma..." (মা, তোমার ইচ্ছে-পুরণ করা তো আমার কাছে গর্বের ব্যাপার। চলো, মা, তোমাকে আমি খুব সুখ দেব... আমি কতদিন ধরে অপেক্ষা করেছি, কবে টেস্ট পরীক্ষা শেষ হবে... ওহহহহ... মা!)

Carrying me carefully, he walked us across the wide room to my bed. The springs creaking as I knelt on the mattress, I eased my mother back until she was on her back and I was kneeling between her thighs. He carefully put me down on the bed, my long black hair fanned out on the pillows, my tits heaving, my hard, long nipples throbbing while he spread my legs and revealed a heavy muff glittering with carnal juices, My vaginal lips blossomed wide, revealing the glistening pink flesh, rivulets of pussy cream flowing through the folds of my cunt. I was breathing heavily, my eyes full of incestuous love, desire and need. I raised my hands and welcomed my son.

I was really wet and did not allow Raja to suck or lick me. I just wanted him into me then and there. I flung my pelvis upwards, meeting the probing of my son's cock. The head of my son's penis slipped between my labial lips and I groaned at the sweet warmth that entered into. My son also groaned as my hot, leaking pussy-walls enveloped his throbbing flesh. As inch after hard inch of my son's dick buried itself in his Mamma's tight pussy, and he must have felt the warmth, the wetness, and the silkiness of my eager pussy.

His manhood pushed into a further and in pleasure I sighed, "Ohhhhhhhhhh... Maaaaaaa... Raja, you are so big! Ihhhhhhhhhhhh... ssssssssssssss..." (ওহহহহহহহহহ... মাআআআআআআআআ... রাজা, তোমার বাঁড়াটা কী বিরাট! ইহহহহহহহহহহহ... সসসসসসসসসসসসস...)

He pushed further and buried himself in my wetness to the roots and I was in awe of how right, how perfect it was to take him every time. My son's cock and my pussy seemed to be made for each other. Without a pause, our instincts kicked in and he began to move. My legs were up and back as I gripped his waist with my thighs, my heels pressed into my son's flanks, and I guided the pace of his thrusts. I clutched him, taking his head in my arms, holding him tight and he began to kiss me. As we kissed, his tongue moved and soon he was licking my hard, thick nipples. I brought my mouth to his again and we teasingly kissed each other, tongues reaching out to lick a lip or to dance together before finally we pressed our mouths together in a passionate kiss making sound of passion.

He was moving in between my legs, his hot rod going in and coming out of my greasy pussy in motion and the bed began singing a song of lustful abandon, the posts creaking, marking the rhythm of our incestuous lovemaking. As we moved together and kissed, we kept our eyes open, losing ourselves in each other's gaze as if we were making it for the first time. I clasped my pussy lips around his shaft, resisting every movement his cock took to withdraw and then gently caressing his flesh as his cock sank back into my moist, creamy flesh. I was heavily leaking then, my body seemed to throb with desire and felt the orgasm growing deep into my abdomen.

Raja, on the other hand, buried deep within his Mom's womb, massaging his cock flesh again and again and moved and moved furiously. With each deep thrust, my eyes grew wider and I begged him for more.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh... My son... Fuck meeeeeeee... fuck Mamma harder... Ohhhhhhhh... Ummmmmmmmm... ahhhhhhhhh... ssssssssss... Raja, My Raja, fuck Mamma, Fuck her like a whore... Ahhhh... make Mamma your dirty whore... Ohhhhh... Faster... Ohhhh... fuck me faster..." (আহহহহহহহহ... সোনা ছেলে আমার... চোদো আমাকে... মা-কে খুব করে চোদো... জোরসে... ওহহহহহহহ... উমমমমমমমমম... আহহহহহহহহ... সসসসসসসসসসসসসসসসস... রাজা, আমার রাজা, মা-কে চোদো, সোনা, বাজারের মাগীর মতো মা-কে চোদো... আহহহহ... চুদে চুদে মা-কে তোমার বেশ্যামাগী বানিয়ে দাও... ওহহহহহহহ... আরও জোরে চোদো... জোরে...)

I uncurled my arms from around his neck and reached back and gripped the headboard of the bed and used them for leverage while Raja was busy thrusting more fiercely and fast to make me cum sooner. I spread my legs wide and then wrapped them around Raja's ass, digging into his butt. I hardly could stop the muffled moan as the busting orgasm began to grow and I felt I could hold no more. I clutched him, my ass up in air to meet his thrust, and my body arched up I released the cry of satisfaction as an orgasm began to explode inside my, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh... Uiiiiiiiiii maaaaaaa... aiiiiiiiiiiii... Ooooooooo...hhhhhhhhhhhhhh... sssssssss... Ihhhhhhhhhh... Raja! Fuck Mammaaaaaaaa harder, deeper, Mamma is cumming, son... Ahhhhhhhhhhh... fuck fuck... don't stop... Ummmmmmmm... mahhhhhhhhhh..." (আহহহহহহহহহহহ... উইইইইইইইইই... মাআআআআআআ... আইইইইইইইই... ওওওওওওওওওওওও... হহহহহহহহহহহহহ... সসসসসসসসসস... ইহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... রাজা... চোদোওওওওওওওওওওওও... মা-কে খুব করে কষে চোদো, সোনা... মা রস ফ্যাদাবে, বাবা... আহহহহহহহহহহহ... চোদো, থামবে না, সোনা আমার... উমমমমমমমমমম... মাহহহহহহহহহহহ...)

I tightened my pussy around my son's cock, deeply buried in my creaming flesh. I bit my own lip, arched my back as I continued to orgasm, enjoying every bit of the pleasure with delight. Finally, I went limp like a puppet whose strings are suddenly cut. My legs slipped down and I sniffled and felt my son's cock throb with pride and I think it swelled up even more into my bulging pussy. I let out a happy moan and reaching back to grip the railing of the bed again, said, "Ahhhhhh... Raja, my Husband, fuck your wife more. I really need you in me more... Make me cum again, son... make Mamma cum again and again. Make Mamma a randy slut... Ahhhhhhhhhh... My Pussy is arching for your big hot rod... fuck me..." (আহহহহহহহহ... রাজা, স্বামী আমার... তোমার বৌকে চোদো... আরও চোদো... আমি তোমার চোদন খাব সারাদিন... চোদো... চুদে চুদে মা-র রস ফেদিয়ে দাও আবার... চুদে চুদে মা-কে রেন্ডিমাগী বানিয়ে ফেলো... আহহহহহহহহহ... তোমার ওই আখাম্বা বাঁড়াটা গুদে নেব বলে আমার গুদ কাবি খাচ্ছে... আমাকে চুদে যাও...)

I felt his movement even I supposedly lost my conscience after the huge orgasm. I opened the legs wider to welcome him and he had slowly began to thrust into Mom's white hot pussy again, building the pace gradually and relishing every little grunt or sigh of happiness that his cock brought me. I had begun to catch second wind and I began to meet his thrusts, making our now sweaty bodies slap loudly together.

Raja rose up on his hands and began to really fuck me hard, grinding his groin against my parted legs as our pubic hairs met, tangled and then tore apart in a wicked sensation. I gazed down at his cock how faster it went inside till the root and came out even faster to vanish into my leaking pussy glistering with the love juice oozing out of my cunt.

Making me feel like heaven, he reached down and lifted my legs one at a time and draped them over his shoulders. Yes! Missionary is never so exciting without my son, now husband, with his experiments to make it more and more sensuous. I began to scream as now entered the deepest parts of my womb with each thrust, his throbbing cock almost cutting my vaginal walls, making my womb feel full with something heavy. It feels like he is pumping air into my belly and I felt like the abdomen growing with his thrusts.

It was really unbearable. In the morning, being fucked like a real whore by my son, I felt it almost impossible to control my orgasm, and I knew it will be an orgasm more instantaneous and massive. My heavy flowing cunt juices almost rinsed his aching cock and my cunt muscles clamped down and I almost clutched his shaft. He thrust deeply into my pussy one more time, burying himself deep as I grabbed his hair with both hands, taking him into me, arching my back up and meeting his thrust till the end almost screaming with pleasure, "Aiiiiiii... ooooooooooo... hhhhhhhhhhhhh... sssssssssss... maaaaaaaaaa... Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm... maaaaahhhhhhhh..." (আইইইই... ওওওওওওওওওও... হহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... সসসসসসসসসসসসসসস... মাআআআআআআআআআ... ওহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... আহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... উমমমমমমমমমমমম... মাহহহহহহহহহহহ...)

As I came, I felt a gush of pee leaking thoroughly with my cunt-juice that rinsed his cock also. I felt his cock began to throb and the volcano burst into my womb. He clenched his teeth and rested his face on my shoulder, hands clutching me tighter screaming, "Ahhhhhhhh... Maaaaaaa... I'm cumming, Mamma... Ohhhhhhhhhhh... what a fuck... Mamma... I'm giving the seeds into you..." (আহহহহহহহহহ... মাআআআ... মাগো আমার বের হচ্ছে গোওও... ওহহহহহহহহহ... কী আরাম গো... ধরো, ধরো, আমি তোমার গুদে কিন্তু বাচ্চা ভরে দিচ্ছি...)

My entire body seemed to clench up as I screamed and convulsed beneath his body, my cunt clasping his dick tightly, and I was literally sucking my son's goo out of his body. He kissed me roughly on the mouth, driving his tongue between my lips. We kissed hungrily, madly, passionately as we rode out our mutual orgasms. It seemed for a moment as if I might never stop ejaculating, as if I had opened the lock-gate of my water-tank and more and more gush of piss came out of my pussy while he was also spreading his hot semen inside me for time immemorial. Gradually, things began to calm down. I felt his flood of semen subside. Then he pulled his shaft out and a gush of hot goo, mixed with my juice and piss leaked out of my cunt.