I Must Bring My Son Back Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rested for a while, his head on my breasts as I carefully patted head and our panting came to normal soon. He said, "How was it Mamma? Did you like that?" (এইইই... মা! কেমন লাগল তোমার? ভাল লেগেছে?)

"Mamma always loves her son's cock inside and Mamma is sure, her handsome son is an outstanding mother-fucker. I'm really lucky to be your lady, son. I've really become complete having you as a lover and marrying you. I mean it, darling." (মা তো তার ছেলের বাঁড়া নিজের গুদে নিতে সবসময় পছন্দ করে। আর মা এটাও স্বীকার করে যা, মা-র এই সুন্দর ছেলে একটা বিশ্ববিখ্যাত মাদারচোদ। আমার যে কী সৌভাগ্য যে, আমি তোমার মাগী হতে পেরেছি, সোনা। তোমাকে ভালবেসে আর তোমাকে বিয়ে করে সত্যিই আমি পরিপূর্ণ হয়ে উঠেছি। আর এইসব আমি একদম মন থেকে বলছি, জানু আমার।)

With two fingers under my chin, lifting my face, he planted a caring kiss on my lips and said, "I'm so lucky to have you, maa... You are the best Mom in the world." (আমিও খুব ভাগ্যবান যে, আমি তোমাকে পেয়েছি।)

As I kissed him, my hand hovered towards his crotch, and to my surprise, I found him still erected. As I took his rod in hand, our eyes met and I beckoned him with my eyebrows raided and he winked at me, his eyes saying, 'I'm always ready for another go, Mamma.'

I gave him a seducing look, inviting to go forward and he must have read my thoughts. He sprang up and tugged me up on the bed. I sat up; opening the sleeping gown that was really forgotten till then and he guided me to be on all fours on the bed. I positioned as he guided and lowered down my waist to raise my ass up, while I positioned my legs, bent from knees on bed further away allowing him more space to do whatever he likes. I was still leaking the mixed juices of myself and my son that we released not more than ten minutes before.

As Raja's hands were playing on my plump asses, I released a deep sigh and felt his kiss on my ass-cheeks. He parted my ass and planted his lips there, kissing my back-opening. I shivered at his kiss and in no time felt his tongue on my brown sphincter. His tongue played on the burning sphincter making me more and more urging for pleasure. I grabbed two pillows and rested my head on them thus lowering my upper part and pushing up the back to him. He spread my ass and was licking furiously my ass. I moaned with pleasure, "Ahhhhhh... ssssssssss... Raja... darling... ahhhhhhhhhh... lick Mamma's ass, lick me clean, son... ummmmm... maaaaaaaa... hhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." ( আহহহহহহহহ... সসসসসসসসসস... রাজা... সোনা... আহহহহহহ... চাট, বাবু, মা-র পোঁদ চেটে চেটে ফর্সা করে দাও... উমমমমমমমম... মাআআআআআ... হহহহহহহহহহ... )

He narrowed his tongue and pressed it on the opening of my ass and licked inside moving his tongue round and round and started licking with his tongue furiously. His palms were digging my ass-cheeks and with his licking, I felt his uneven fingers rubbed on the opening of my ass. I shivered in awe. After being deflowered anally on our marriage night and after so many times being fucked anally by my son, I still anticipate the ass to be inserted every time. Actually, I have noticed that there is a basic different between the pussy and anus. The fact, I have experienced after so many years of enjoying sex is that, the cunt will remain tight until it releases the juice, and the one that is inserted into the ass once, it will allow that come in comfortably.

His finger is pushing into me and I relaxed my ass-muscles to welcome him. He pushed one finger in and pulls out struggling as my ass is yet not accommodated with it. Then he pushed again, this time more easily did it go in and came out. Then he increased the speed fingering my ass. Once the finger is easily moving in and out, I waited for the next one, now double fingers to be coming in. and after five minutes of fingering my ass, when he was sure that his Mamma is ready as now three of his fingers were easily moving in and out of Mamma's ass, he positioned behind me standing on his knees.

I looked back with awe that my son, spreading my ass, was preparing his manhood to be inserted into his mother's ass. I pushed up my ass and lowering my hips and pelvis, tried my best to access him the most comfortable accommodation. He spread his palms before me and immediately I granted a load of my spit on it which he applied on the tip of his cock. I smirked and shivered at once imagining what he is up to now.

Raja leaned forward and placed the head of his cock against the opening of my gaping asshole. I shivered as his hot throbbing prick touched and stuck at the opening. He pushed slightly and the tip of the prick went in smoothly. I was so hot that I needed his monster cock buried deep in my ass to the root at one thrust. I pushed back on his cock and felt the head pop in my anal passage. A shock of pain and pleasure swept over me but the pleasure was so intense I knew I have to have it all. A current of shock flowed throughout my whole body. I clung to the pillows and pushed my ass upper to meet him more.

He pushed slowly in me and I hold my breath for just a second to allow my spinster to adjust to the size of my son's prick then I started to push back again. It happens every time he enters my back. He held still as I continued to push my ass back over his cock taking his hot throbbing rod deeper and deeper. I felt that I couldn't take anymore so I looked back only to see my son's cock vanished in me. And the deep moan came out of my heart, the moan of pleasure, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh... Ohhhhhhh... Raja... what a pleasure... Ohhhhhhhh... you fill me completely, my darling husband... Ohhhhhh... ssssssssss..." ( আহহহহহহহহহ... ওহহহহহহহহহহহহ... রাজা... কী যে আরাম হচ্ছে... ওহহহহহহহহহহহ... তুই আমার সব অভাব পুরণ করে দিলি, বাবা... আমার স্বামী... ওহহহহহহহহহহ... সসসসসসসসসসসসস...)

Raja slid backward pulling his manhood out of my tight anus allowing only the head of his cock to remain and then pushed again with care. The whole of his cock entered into my anus as my anal walls gripped his prick. I felt the anal channel getting full, my belly being pumped with air. I gritted my teeth and felt my son push back with all his strength only to thrust his cock into my ass. He rubbed his palms on my ass and carefully began to push in and out his huge pole making me cry with intense pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhh... Uiiiiiiiiiiiii maaaaaaaaaaaaa... aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... ooooooooooooo... maaaaaaaa... Raja, you have such a big cock! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck... fuck Mamma's ass... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck Mamma's ass... Give it to me. Give me all that horse cock. Fuck Mamma hard...Ohhhhhhh..." ( আহহহহ... উইইইইইইইইইইইই... মাআআআআআআআআ... আইইইইইইইইইইইইই... ওওওওওওওওওওওও...মাআআআআআআ... রাজা, তোর বাঁড়াটা কী বিরাট! ওহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... চোদ, বাবা, মা-র পাছা চোদ... ওহহহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... চোদ, মা-র গাঁড় মেরে খাল করে দে... ঠাপা পোঁদে... পুরো বাঁড়াটা সেঁধিয়ে দে মা-র গাঁড়ে... জড়ে জড়ে পোঁদ মার... ওহহহহহহহহহ...)

Raja pushed forward at my urging and his prick slid past my spinster and deep into my ass. We were sweating like hell and the dripping juices from my pussy filled the air with its aroma. Slowly my son started moving back and forth in and out grabbing my slander hips. He stood behind me, parting my ass started fucking my tight ass with long deep strokes.

It was only moments later that my orgasm started causing my asshole to tighten around his huge cock. He continued to fuck me harder and faster as my orgasm was growing fast to rack my body. I felt an urge to release the orgasm and pushed my head back up from the pillow. Raja grabbed my loose, long hair, tangled them around his wrist and pulled my hair back like the bridle of a horse. I cried in pain and pleasure louder, "Ahhhhhh... Maaaaaaaaaaa... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck Mamma's ass... Oh my god... fuck me hard... faster, son... fuck Mamma's ass... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... Uiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... maaaaaaaaaaaa... Hhhhhh... It feels so good, son... you make me so full and young every time... fuck... make Mamma a needy slut..." (আহহহহ... মাআআআআআআআ... ওহহহহহহহহহহহ... মার, মার, মা-র গাঁড় মেরে দে... ওহহহ ভগবান! জোরে জোরে পোঁদ মেরে দে... রো জোরে মার, বাবু... জোরে জড়ে মা-র পোঁদ মার... ওহহহহহহহহহহহহহ... উইইইইইইইইইইইইই... মাআআআআআআআআ... হহহহহহহহহহহহহ... কী ভাল লাগছে রে বাবু... তুই প্রতিবার আমার পোঁদ মারিস, আর আমার পোঁদ ভরে যায়। মনে হয় আমার বয়েস কমে গেছে... চোদ... চুদে চুদে মা-কে একদম পাক্কা খানকী বানিয়ে দে...)

Pulling up my head he was thrusting faster. Now it has become smooth for his huge manhood to pass into my channel and my anal channel is squeezing his manhood as I felt my orgasm nearing. I clenched my anal muscles and continuing the moan, felt my eyes blacken due to the heavy flow of orgasm. It was so huge that I squirted a lot, spraying my hot piss all over the bed. My legs trembled and I could hardly stay in position and fell face down on the bed.

Raja started to grunt as he pushed his cock as deep into my asshole as he could not tolerate the squeezing of his cock with the narrow, puckering ass-channel. I felt I was going to explode again as my own son's cum began to gush out and fill my anal cavity. Spurt after spurt continued as he tried to bury his already buried cock even deeper in me. The throbbing cock vomited continually filling my narrow channel and my belly more and more. We fell motionless on bed, he on my back and I, face down on the bed.

A few minutes later, we were lying facing each other, I caressing his sweaty face, and he, rubbing my back and shoulder. I said, "It's always amazing with you. I feel it's our first time every time you take me, son. And I need you always so badly that I wish we could do it day and night together without a single break. You have made Mamma so demanding, son... making Mamma your loving wife and a needy slut." (তোমার সঙ্গে করতে সবসময় ভাল লাগে। জানো, বাবু তুমি যতবারি আমাক লাগাও, প্রতিবার মনে হয়, আমরা প্রথমবার করছি। আমি তোমার বাঁড়া গুদে নিতে সবসময় উতলা হয়ে থাকি, বাবু... মনে হয় যদি দিনরাত আমি তোমার একমুহূর্ত-অ বাদ না দিয়ে তোমার সঙ্গে করতে পারতাম। তুমি মা-র চাহিদা এত বাড়িয়ে দিয়েছ না! মা-কে তো একবারে তোমার বৌ-এর সঙ্গে সঙ্গে পাক্কা খানকীমাগী বানিয়ে ফেলেছ, সোনা...)

He smiled and said, "You promised to let me shave you from head to toe if I come first in the test. It is the effect of that promise, Mamma..." (মা, মনে আছে, তুমি কথা দিয়েছিলে, আমি যদি পরিক্ষায় ফার্স্ট হই, আমি তোমার পা থেকে মাথা অবধি সমস্ত জায়গার চুল কামিয়ে দেব। এসব হচ্ছে, সেই কথার ফলাফল।)

"I don't think it is the real cause. Moreover, I have a lot of plans with you, my precious husband." (নাহ! আমার মনে হয় না ওটাই আসল কারণ। আর তাছাড়া, আমার অনেক প্ল্যান আছে তোমাকে নিয়ে, স্বামী আমার...)

"And what are they, my beautiful wife? Can you tell your husband a little?" (ও! তাই নাকি? তা আমার সুন্দরী বৌরানি, তোমার প্ল্যানগুলো কী? সেগুলো কি তোমার স্বামীকে একটুও বলা যায়?)

"Do you really want to know? You can't imagine a little. It does not end only with shaving my head and all my hair, darling. Mamma will be your real wife, giving birth to your babies one after another if you rank in Medical Exam and become a doctor. I planned it all, Raja. Just don't let my dreams go waste. Read attentively and make Mamma proud." (তুমি সত্যি শুনবে? শুনলে কল্পনাও করতে পারবে না। শুধু মাথা কামিয়ে ন্যাড়া হওয়া বা সারাগায়ের লোম কামানোতেই শেষ না, জানু। মা তার ছেলের সত্যিকারের বৌ হয়ে থাকবে। যদি তুমি জয়েন্ট পরীক্ষায় মেডিকেলে ভাল র্যা ঙ্ক করে ডাক্তার হয়তে পারো, তবে মা ছেলের বৌ হয়ে তার সঙ্গে সংসার করবে, বছর বছর মা তার ছেলের বাচ্চাও বিয়োবে। আমি সব ঠিক করে রেখেছি, রাজা। তুমি শুধু মন দিয়ে পড়ো। আমার স্বপ্নগুলো ভেঙে দিও না, সোনা। এমন রেজাল্ট করো, যাতে গর্বে মা-র বুক ফুলে ওঠে। )

Raja took me in his embrace and kissing my lips, Told, "That's like my Mamma. I have had Planned like that also. And I promise you that you will be proud enough to fulfill all your wishes soon. You will become a doctor's wife and the doctor will certainly make you pregnant with babies one after another. Ohhhhhh... Mamma... I feel so excited... so excited... " (এই তো আমার মা-র মতো কথা। আমিও এরকম-ই সব ভেবে রেখেছি। আর আমি কথা দিচ্ছি, তুমি সর্বে বুক ফুলিয়ে এইসব স্বপ্ন পুরণ করতে পারবে। তুমি একটা ডাক্তারের বৌ হবেই, আর সেই ডাক্তার বছর বছর তোমার পেট বাঁধিয়ে বাচ্চা দেবে। ওহহহহহ... মা! আমার যে কী উত্তেজনা বোধ হচ্ছে! )

"Don't just get excited only. Read attentively. You have not a plenty of time left." (শুধু উত্তেজিত হলেই হবে না। মন দিয়ে পড়তে হবে। তোমার হাতে অফুরন্ত সময় তো নেই।)

Raja hugged me tight. Then said, "But what about dad? What will happen to him?" (আচ্ছা, সে তো হল। কিন্তু বাবা-র কী হবে?)

"I'll manage. Don't worry." (ও সব আমি ঠিক সামলে নেব। তুমি ওসব নিয়ে চিন্তা করো না।)

Raja kissed me on my forehead and said, "You are very special to me, Mamma. Let's go take a shower, Maa... You owe me a really clean shower now." (তুমি আমার কাছে খুব স্পেশাল, মা। চলো, এবার স্নান করে নিই। মা... আমার কাছে তোমার একটা স্পেশাল স্নস্ন পাওনা আছে।)

He held my hand and guided me to the bathroom. Stark naked, we two entered the bath and he asked me to sit on the commode. As I sat on, to my surprise, he has positioned his cock towards me and in seconds, he started to spray his yellow hot piss on me. I lowered my head, collected my hair hauling them forward on one shoulder and began to enjoy his golden shower. Ahhhh... he was really giving Mamma a good soothing shower. I felt relaxed and wondered how much he was releasing.

It seems he has a hidden hose-pipe fitted somewhere and has opened the lock. I waited to feel the yellow liquid pour upon my head and flow all over my body. My hair was completely wet and dripping his piss. The yellow nectar was flowing down my shoulder to my breasts and then rinsing my body, my hairy mould was flowing like a river away. I waited for him to continue and felt calm. The piss, falling on my head was going into my eyes and as I opened my mouth, it went dripping into my mouth also which I sucked on lovingly. The salty, pungent piss was flowing like it will never end. He has given me a real and good shower. Oh... it's so exciting!

I wished the moment to last forever and he goes on and on releasing the hot, yellow fluid rinse me all wet and dripping. But then, after who knows after how much time, he subsided his release and his limp prick in hand, he shook up and down as the opening dripped two or three drops more that I hungrily licked with my tongue. I gave him a ear-to-ear smile and he said, "How was it, Mamma? Did you like the shower?" (মা... কেমন লাগছে? ভাল লাগছে? )

"Ohhh god! It was unbelievable, son. You really did me a favour I never expected. It was so exciting!" (ওহহহহ... ভগবান! কী করছ, সোনা? এ তো আমি ভাবতেই পারিনি। এরকম সারপ্রাইজ যে দেবে, আমি কল্পনাও করিনি। খুব উত্তেজিত লাগছে আমার...)

He held me up and as he was going to shower me off his piss, I resisted. Rather I took the towel and rubbed myself, my dripping long hair and said, "I'll savour the feeling of the shower you blessed me with. It is something really hot and sexy to cherish, son." (আমি এই স্নানের অনুভূতিটুকু গায়ে মেখে রাখতে চাই। এরকম স্মৃতি গায়ে মেখে রাখা যে কী গরম, কী সেক্সি... )

I saw his jaw dropped and he stood there, holding my hand. I took his face in between my hands and firmly kissed his lips. We began to kiss and I granted him a real passionate kiss. Then I came out of the toilet, went to my dressing corner, brought out a beautiful set blouse, shaya (petticoat) and sari and began to dress. I dried my hair, bade a bun loosely, applied the sindoor on my forehead, and decorated my hands with conch bangles that the married Bengali women wear as the mark of being possessed or married to a man. I knew who possessed me. It was my son, my own son.

Days passed and we were enjoying every time we made love passionately. He seemed more and more energetic every time and I felt as if we were doing it for the first time. This feeling, of being fucked by him for the first time, made me more and more passionate and each of our session grew full of vigor, passion and satisfaction.