I Need a Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where she was sitting, and I was showering I could not see her. I was just beginning to wonder what she was wearing, her suit? Underwear? I heard the door open.

'Oh I am sorry,' said Perry. 'I didn't hear you in here. I could only hear the shower going. I assumed it was Frankie.'

Oh fuck. I looked around the shower to see them both looking at each other. Neither with a stitch on and Krysta still sitting legs splayed on the toilet. I watched his cock rise to half-mast in an obvious salute. I needed to act quickly.

'Perry,' I said, in as stern a voice as I could muster. 'We need a word. Privately please Krysta.'

I saw her smile at him as she wiped herself before leaving the bathroom.

Hussy.

I had to play the little distressed orphan.

'Perry, what happened last night. I know I was very drunk and we made love wonderfully later, but well errr.... when I fell asleep in the lounge you seemed to be making love to Krysta. Don't you love me any more?'

I sniffled a little as he declared his undying love, that it had all been a mistake, that he had been drunk as well and that I had seemed to approve of it before I fell asleep. He would never ever do that sort of thing again. Ever. Ever.

I forgave him slowly and added shyly, 'You were very masterful later I remember. You were great. I orgasmed twice, maybe we could experiment again another time maybe but only if you continue to love only me.'

Again I received the undying love treatment as I let him dry my back and put toothpaste on the brush for me.

'Right come with me back into the bedroom while the hussy showers.'

I raised my voice, 'Hussy you can shower now.'

Surprise, surprise. We passed her, still quite naked trying to find a towel in the airing cupboard.

Once back in the bedroom I had to continue the lecture but with a tear slowly escaping from my eye.

'Now I have to leave the two of you on your own in the flat while I go to work. Push her out at nine forty-five sharp so she can get to the office for ten thirty. You won't... err... you won't...err... will you?'

'Darling of course not. That was the one and only time I will ever do anything like that. I will lock myself in the toilet if you like until she leaves. She is nothing compared to you.'

I do like a little grovel. Time for the carrot.

'I know I can trust you, and if she gets the job maybe we can celebrate tonight, provided you have been good,' I said.

'And also, maybe one day we can see Krysta again. But only if you are very good today.'

Go Pavlov go. It really is just like talking to a little boy. But then he is one really. I just hope he can keep his fingers out of the cookie jar.

I left them to it after again reminding Krysta that she wanted the job, so hands off, and to be there at ten-thirty sharp.

And she was there.

Amusingly, as we were later walking down to lunch, she said Perry had been the perfect host while making her breakfast except that he kept disappearing off to the toilet. We did laugh as I explained that he had offered to lock himself in there so as not to be tempted by her. I wondered whether he was just hiding or masturbating, because she had admitted walking around in her underwear so as not to spill food on her suit.

She had arrived on time and had an hour and a half with HR. Ed brought her up to me on the Directors floor just before midday and very officiously announced that subject to her references being received she was acceptable to the bank.

'Well,' I said tartly. 'I think Mr Knowles will be making that decision. Thank you Edward.'

The ice princess strikes again.

We dissolved into laughter as Ed backed from the room with his tail between his legs.

'You do have to keep them on their toes. Let's go and have lunch.'

We had almost three and a half hours so were in no hurry. I had booked a very nice restaurant near the Bank and had them put a couple of bottles of Crystal on ice. Arthur would pay.

We giggled our way through lunch and amusingly I saw Krysta getting nervous as three o'clock came ever nearer.

I had half seriously suggested buying a bag of his favourite mini-doughnuts, stuffing one halfway up her arse so that Arthur could have a real treat when she raised her skirt. '

'It's probably more attractive anyway,' I concluded waspishly.

We decided to play it straight. Part of Arthur's attraction to me had always been my supposed naivety. I explained this and we agreed that this should be the way we would play it.

Arthur arrived back nearer four and while it had been a charity lunch. Charity must have begun at home regarding alcohol. He had certainly not been abstemious.

I settled him down with his afternoon tea and a quick update on a couple of business matters as the perfect secretary does, then suggested that I bring in Krysta. I am not sure who looked the most nervous. I could see him looking around the office to see if it was tidy. He wanted to make a good impression.

I noticed that she had put her spectacles on again and was wearing her skirt low on the hips so that the hem was way over her knee. As they formally shook hands I arranged a chair in front of his desk, but far enough back that he would be able to see her from the knees up. I sat beside and slightly behind him so that I could encourage him but still make signs to Krysta behind his back if necessary.

We sat demurely while she described her education and work experience. Hey it sounded pretty good. No wonder she impressed the HR department. I must try to remember to ask her how much of it was true.

I could see that the normal part of the interview was quickly drawing to a close. She had crossed and recrossed her legs a couple of times but with much decorum, not even a hint of stocking top.

'One thing I think I must tell you Krysta. Knowing you of old I took a gamble that you wouldn't mind. Mr. Knowles has very firm views on dress etiquette in the office. You must at all times out of this office appear to be demure and business-like, but, in here, Mr. Knowles's creative abilities are much improved if he is looking at something, quite frankly, sexually attractive. His role demands constant thinking outside the box and that is where you come in to assist him.

For example, that skirt is far too long. It should be shorter or at least pulled up to expose your stocking tops. You are wearing stockings I hope, not tights?'

She nodded affirmatively.'

'Can we see please?'

The little actress gulped, looked around, stood and slowly shimmied her skirt up to show the lace edging to the stocking.

'Good but you can do a little better than that I think.'

Again, she shimmied until I could just see the edge of her turquoise panties.

'Krysta I am so sorry. I should have warned you. Mr. Knowles cannot stand turquoise ever since his wife wrote off his turquoise BMW. Can you take them off please. And then you may sit down again.'

I could feel Arthur beside me getting a bit restive as I asked her to sit down again. He was enjoying the show. She had the job.

I held out my hand for the panties and gave them to Arthur. I knew he was desperate to sniff them. I could smell them from here, they were so wet.

'Perhaps you would like to take off your jacket. It is quite usual to be more, shall we say, relaxed, and anyway you have a blouse on I see. That will not always be necessary, but then, you will need to keep your jacket on out of this office. After all we cannot have the staff ogling you, can we Mr. Knowles?

She peeled off her jacket revealing as I knew she would a turquoise matching bra under a sheer shirt.

'Oh dear. I am afraid it has to come off Krysta. You know the rules.'

'Well yes but I didn't when I dressed this morning,' she said, I thought a little petulantly.

She did not hesitate however and first her blouse and then her bra were soon on Arthur's desk. She sat and waited, unable to put the blouse back on as I was idly toying with it. Still acting the innocent, she slipped her jacket back on. I noticed that, without even asking, her skirt was now rucked half way up her thighs.

'Perhaps as an aide to creativity you could remember to sit with your legs a little wider. Let me show you.'

I was feeling randy and thought it was time to get in on the show too.

I pulled my chair round to the front and sat legs wide apart next to her. I felt her gulp and widen her legs almost in competition.

I opened my jacket wide to reveal that I had no bra, in fact, no underclothing at all. I had come to work and lunch that morning in just my suit, stockings and suspenders. Mind you I do spend a lot of money on dry cleaners bills that way. The inside back of my skirt is invariably shiny and aromatic by the end of the day.'

I stood and walked Krysta around to Arthur's side of the desk, standing her between him and the desk but facing the door. Returning to the other side of the desk I shrugged off my jacket and skirt and pulled her arms towards me until she was bent over the desk.

I kissed her and held her so that she could not move. I sensed rather than heard Arthur slowly lifting her skirt. It was his favourite position and within seconds I could feel Krysta groaning as she continued to deep-throat me with her tongue. He soon had his head buried deep in her crotch and arse and I could feel her buffeting against my lips as she was pushed forward.

I left her there. She didn't need holding now and went back to give Arthur release. Sitting on the floor below him I dropped his trousers and took his rampant cock deep in my mouth. Not a minute too soon, I realised as he jetted into my mouth. Krysta knowing he had just come also orgasm'd, the little actress? but was still ready to receive Arthur's cum, mouth to mouth from me. Arthur looked on in delight. This had never appeared in even his wildest dreams. I knew he must have been thinking of ways to keep me.

I motioned for Krysta to use his private bathroom and had a moment or two alone with Arthur.

'All right? Will she do?'

I could tell by the smile on his face that she had passed with flying colours.

'Very suitable. How did you find her? I hadn't forgotten that I had promised you a bonus. Very well earned,' he grunted out as I dressed.

'In fact if you would like to consider staying on as a consultant say I am sure I could find a little in my budget.'

I laughed. 'No but we are friends so if I am around I may meet the pair of you for lunch from time to time.'

Krysta came back from the bathroom, tidied and wearing the same as me. Just a suit, stockings and suspenders. I knew that because Arthur still had the rest of her clothes in his drawer.

I left them while they negotiated salary and hours and Krysta came out with a big smile on her face.

'Let's go celebrate,' she said.

We said our goodnights to Arthur, arranged for her to start on Monday so that I could teach her the ropes for a week.

'Now is the hard bit,' I said. We are going to the Bank's favourite watering hole where I am going to introduce you to a few people. Only you and I must know that we are butt naked under these suits and we must remain friendly but cool, and certainly never, never, go too far with any of the men from work. Any hint of a bad reputation and Arthur will fire you. Just be careful how you sit on the bar stool.

We did celebrate, but in moderation and I went quickly home to Perry to luxuriate in him while Krysta went looking for a local watering hole and a man. She keenly suggested coming back for another night but I was quick to veto that idea.

Perry needs to be trained slowly, not entered into a free-for-all.

The next week with Krysta in the office flew by. Arthur was like a dog with two tails, which in a way I suppose he was.

I actually did spend most of the time showing Krysta actual work. I surprised myself how much I knew and what value I had obviously been to the company.

I did hear her utter a series of 'Oh wow's' and 'Fuck me's,' at one stage while bringing herself up to date with some of the files. When pressed she revealed she was reading about Perry and the take-over of his company. She could see how much he was really worth now and I could see she was practically counting out his money. She looked at me in wonderment.

'No wonder you grabbed him, and he's a nice bloke as well. This gives the impression he is a bit of a computer nerd. He's not that bad.'

'He was,' I said. 'But I am improving him slowly. He just doesn't know.

I would be grateful if you would keep the information that I am marrying him away from Arthur and the Bank please. There is no reason why I shouldn't, but I just haven't told them. Also, socially, if we are out as a crowd please treat him as a normal bloke not a cheque book on legs, He embarrasses easily.'

She assured me she would but I could see her set to work on the other files, turning firstly to the personal profiles of the guys involved to see if she could find any more bachelors.

We had made a habit of showing Arthur our underwear or lack of it, each morning and both of us had been spanked on one occasion for forgetting his biscuits. I forgot I had a spare packet in my drawer for emergencies.

Krysta was now getting most of the attention as she was obviously new to his ideas.

He had told us that his wife was pleased that he was getting a new secretary. I knew she had never liked me, but I remember thinking cattily that, if she thought I was a tart, she was going to get a shock when she met Krysta.

Friday was my last day and Arthur had promised me lunch and had invited Krysta along as well. We had some leaving drinks with the rest of the Bank the evening before and even then behaved impeccably all evening. After all you never know if you might need to go back somewhere.

He had effectively closed his office for the afternoon telling anybody who was interested that we were an hour or two away at a meeting and wouldn't be back.

He had chosen a little Russian restaurant off Pelham Place that had private rooms. The room we had was not much more than a table but curtained off from the hall way with a pair of heavy drapes. It was obviously understood that the waiters would not come in when the curtains were fully closed. I couldn't help but wonder who had used this booth before and what they had got up to. It would have been spacious for two people but three fitted in remarkably well with Arthur sitting in the middle and one of us either side around a semi-circular shaped table.

I could just imagine couples fucking on the bench seating. There would have just about enough room.

The iced vodka flowed freely and the Beluga was accompanied by the most magnificent pirojski and blinis.

Arthur at the morning meeting had requested that we leave off our brassieres but keep our g-strings on.

I got Krysta to promise that she would give my bra to me next time I saw her as I had no room in my tiny handbag for it. And anyway there is nothing sleazier than turning out underwear from your handbag while looking for a ten pound note for the taxi driver. I know. I have done it.

Consequently we had nothing on above the waist under our suit jackets.

Krysta had a new lemon-yellow suit with light blue trim. On most people it would have looked over the top, but on her it just managed to look delightful. Actually tarty, I thought to myself cattily.

Arthur had warned her that it should be considered a Friday suit as it was a bit too bright for a business suit normally. It did however suit her olive complexion.

Arthur quickly had our jackets undone and was enjoying himself licking Beluga and sour cream from our nipples.

The waiters of course knew what was going on even if we did pull our jackets together at the sound of a discreet cough.

A fine and expensive Georgian red wine was served next while we waited for the main course.

I was able to have a laugh at Krystas expense as the first splashes of red wine from Arthurs over exuberant arm movements splashed onto her lemon yellow jacket.

'Take it off,' I suggested, with more than a hint of bitchiness.

'No wait,' said Arthur taking me seriously. 'I've always wanted to do this. Take off your panties girls and give them to me please.'

We did, a little mystified and then all was explained as the waiters now served our shashlik of beef, served on sword shaped skewers while Arthur obviously played with our panties, sniffing them and holding them up so the waiters knew exactly what they were.

I started to blush with embarrassment as the good-looking waiter caught my eye. This reminded me of our uni days. I squirmed a little on my seat as I started to moisten. I gave myself a little rub which Krysta was quick to spot.

'What are you doing Frankie, can we all have a feel? I am sure Igor can help you?'

What started as a little blush now turned me the colour of their borscht. A half smile appeared on Igor's face as he tried to continue to serve us.

I was pleased when he went, at least until Arthur said, 'Now you can take your jackets off girls. I wouldn't want you to get food on them. I will take mine off as well. In fact I will call Igor to look after them.' He rang the push- button service bell.

Igor must have been standing outside because he was into our cubby hole before we had any chance to move.

'Ah Igor thank you. Can you take my jacket please and hang it up? It is quite warm in here. And the young ladies please.'

Arthur waited as Igor first helped Krysta and then me off with our jackets. He was obviously enjoying himself as we exposed ourselves. He really could have done with adjusting his trousers which were ballooning nicely at the front.

I was pleased that he also looked embarrassed as we two girls pointedly looked at it. It seemed to go over Arthur's head as he was happily tucking into his beef.

The beef really was good, Arthur was good company and the wine and vodka had relaxed us to the point of not caring what happened next.

Probably just as well.

Igor had felt it necessary to bring a friend with him to collect the three plates, so Yuri, where do they get these names?, also had an eyeful.

They then brought in a selection of pastries, smothered in cream with a wonderful bottle of Chateau Yquem dessert wine.

This was my first taste of Yquem and while I knew my palate had to be jaded after the vodka and wine, it was like a little taste of heaven.

Fantastic.

What was not so fantastic was to see Arthur reaching for Igor's bell again.'

Ah Igor, can you take the ladies skirts and hang them with the jackets in the cupboard please. It is very warm in here.'

No sooner the word than the deed and Krysta was standing to divest herself of her skirt. Igor was going to get a wonderful view of both pussy and bum as she bent to retrieve it from the floor. I was a little more discreet, lowering it from the seated position to the floor before handing it to him.

'Right, who is first,' Arthur murmured to himself.

'Krysta, I think,' he continued. 'Igor can you help the young lady onto to the table please. And you can take the plates away. We shall not be needing them.'

The alcohol was obviously getting to her as well and with no inhibitions left, with Igor's help she stretched herself out on the table top. Igor proceeded to place some of the creamy sticky pastries onto her breasts and, easing her legs apart, between her legs.

'A little jug of cream would be nice please Igor and then you can leave us for a while. We will call if you need us.'

Yuri returned with the jug and was obviously disappointed not to be invited to help either.

We told him to tell Igor to return with the clothes in thirty minutes time when we would also appreciate three finger bowls and three clean napkins. Our timing was right. Arthur and I had both enjoyed eating the pastries from all of Krysta's orifices, with cream, both bovine and man-made. Another twenty minutes and we were able to put our clothing back on, probably not wearing it as respectably as when we arrived, but reasonably discreetly. Fond farewells were said and I promised to drop in at the office the moment that I was back from my travels.

1...345678