All Comments on 'I Need a New Dyke'

by justincbenedict

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Barrie is invited to Macie''s house and she is shocked about Pagan being kept like a slave. As she is staring at Barrie, Macie slips behind her to apply a high powered electroshock taser to the back of her neck and she drops unconscious on the ground. Both women quickly unclothed Barrie and tied her on all fours on a cross facing them. When she wakes up, both women start ravishing her sensuous breasts before Pagan starts fondling and licking her sensuous clitoris as Barrie tries to fight off lesbianism conversion. Food and water withheld with hard cropping of her muscular legs and ass. Barrie is subjected to forced kissing as her parched tongue seeks to get relief from thirst by interwining itself with each woman's well lubricated tongue as she is rewarded by having liberal amounts of spit deposited on the patched tongue as a reward for such lascivious behavior. Sleep deprivation accelerated as Barrie learns how to give her domnes what they want for even a swallow of water. Hunger pangs pain her belly as she is forced to eat a boiled egg for breakfast. The broken 60 year old lusciously framed woman is broken down to a naked crawling slut with a voracious appetite for lasciviously licking her mistresses pussy upon demand. Her interests fill her holes with black dildos and when they discover her racism, they call a black man to give her holes the fucking of a lifetime as this will be the only chance for heterosexual relations she will ever have. And Barrie becomes a submissive lesbianism to women.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Yes, it could have gone that way

But this isn't an um, round robin

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 1 year ago

I'm not into BDSM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous