Nylon Foot Rub: A Nerd Falls

Story Info
Nerdy girl is given a foot job by cheerleader in library.
2.8k words
4.6
68k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Nerdy girl is given a foot job by cheerleader in library.

Note 1: This story was inspired by the video series Bratty Babes Own You. A series that is mostly girls humiliating men with pantyhose clad foot jobs... thankfully in the past few months, they have added lesbian pantyhose foot jobs, usually where the aggressor uses her nylon feet to get a raise or to get them fired or to get out of detention. Yet they always imply it's humiliating to get a foot job. So I have written a short (very short for me) story as I envision the perfect Bratty Babes Own You video.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven and Robert for editing this.

Nylon Foot Rub: A Nerd Falls

I was sitting where I always did during my morning's free period before lunch... in the library. Many students would use this break before lunch to go home and nap, but I used it to perfect my work.

I was on my laptop, in my usual spot in the secluded back section of the library, completing the final essay of my high school career. I had already received early admission to Harvard and was just focusing on keeping up my stellar grades, even though most students in the school had already called it a year. I had slipped out of my shoes, like I usually did when I was working, always finding that shoes confined my feet. To me, shoes are a prison.

Today was also an official senior skip day, so all the senior classes were mostly ghost towns. In advanced English there were just six of us, and in Chemistry only Sarah and me. I expected I would probably be the only one attending any of my classes after lunch. That said, I always enjoyed the quiet of the library. It gave me quality time to work on my essay, which I wanted to be perfect to maintain the hundred percent score in English I currently had.

I was startled when Amber Adams, the head cheerleader, the archetypical blonde-haired, blue-eyed pageant queen (she actually won Ms. Teen Massachusetts a couple years ago), greeted me cheerily, "Hi, Eleanor."

I don't know which surprised me more: Amber speaking to me, Amber knowing my name, or Amber being at school on skip day. Of course I knew her name, everybody did. I replied, "Hi, Amber," as I looked at her in her cheerleading attire complete with pantyhose, the attire she wore almost every day. The only thing I had in common with the cheerleaders was wearing pantyhose. I wore them every day and so did they. In truth, many of the girls wore pantyhose with their skirts and dresses... likely because the popular cheerleaders did. I had heard that Amber's mother was the owner of Elegant Stockings, an expensive yet popular brand worn by many celebrities, which had also triggered the slow and steady growth of pantyhose and nylons returning to being fashionable. I wore them because I always had, and because they helped to shade my overly pale legs. I also found jeans confining so always wore dresses, although ones I purchased mostly at secondhand stores.

"You're not taking advantage of Skip Day?" she asked, as she sat down at the table across from me.

"No," I answered, looking around to see if any of her usual posse was with her. She seemed to be alone.

"Why not?" she asked.

"I don't see the point," I answered. These easily being the most words I had ever spoken to Amber, or Amber to me. Truth was, Amber wasn't a stereotypical bully like the cheerleaders in the movies, we just lived in different worlds, travelled in different circles. She was actually a very sweet person.

"So you can live life and not to be stuck in the library all the time," she answered.

"I live life," I said, annoyed by her accusation, and yet deep down knowing where this was coming from. I didn't go to parties; I didn't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend (it was 2019 after all); I didn't hang out with the popular kids.

"I'd like to see you living some life right now," Amber said, in an odd tone and with a sly smirk on her face.

"I don't think so," I said, just as I felt her foot parting my legs. I gasped, as her foot went straight to my pantyhose-clad crotch and my eyes went wide, "W-w-what are you doing?"

"Helping you start to live life," she smiled, as her foot began rubbing my vagina before I had the chance to react or process what she was doing.

"Stop that," I demanded, although my intended rebuke came out as more of a moan.

"Have you ever had sex with anyone?" she asked, ignoring my protest, as her foot rubbed me in a strangely pleasurable circular pattern.

I should have moved my chair away, or at the very least put my hands under the table and moved her foot away, yet I didn't do anything.

I was paralyzed by shock.

Paralyzed by the question to myself: Is this really happening? In the library?

I looked around. There were only a few people in the library at the time, and they all were out of sight and thus oblivious to what was happening.

I couldn't see Mrs. Washington, the librarian, although she did like to make the rounds during the day.

"I know you're a little lesbian behind that nerdy facade," Amber accused, as her foot stopped and then started moving the other way.

"No," I disagreed weakly, even though I knew I was. I didn't find boys attractive at all, although I did admire a girl's body. I went to football and basketball games to admire the cheerleaders, not to cheer for the team. I literally hadn't bothered to learn the rules for either sport, not seeing the point. My point being that Amber, Katherine, Josie and Jane were all cheerleaders I had fantasized over many times. Yet I had no actual experience with any gender (there are more than two these days, you know) to confirm my sexuality.

"I've noticed you admiring me and my girls all year; you don't even take your eyes off of us when the team makes a big play," she continued both her words of accusation and her stimulating sexual assault of my now wet vagina. I was also alarmed to learn she and perhaps others had noticed me checking them out.

"No, I'm there to watch the games," I insisted, but this time with the slightest of moans, as I looked around to see if anyone was aware of what was happening. Thankfully, the few other students were both out of sight and earshot.

"I think it's yes, you're only there to perv on us, not that I mind. And I also think you'd love to taste my pussy," Amber persisted.

"It's still no," I denied, even though I definitely had imagined doing just that that on a few bedtime occasions. I wondered what a pussy would taste like. I was naturally a people pleaser, and I found the idea of pleasing a pussy intriguing. I found a vagina way more visually appealing than a penis, just like I found a girl way more visually attractive than a boy.

She added, "I'm told by some of your friends that mine is particularly delicious."

"W-w-what?" I stammered, catching her implication, and yet unable to fathom what friends she could possibly be talking about. I only had a few friends, none of them were lesbians, and most resented the cheerleaders for the hierarchy we lived with at school, where being pretty trumped being smart.

"Oh, yes, most nerds are very good cunt eaters," Amber declared, "it's in your nature."

"That's absurd," I replied, even as the pleasure inside me was building and I couldn't help but wonder what her va-jay-jay would taste like.

"Ask Jasmine, Natalie and Geraldine what they think next time you see them," Amber challenged. "Jasmine has been eating my pussy all year."

Jasmine. My best friend. Natalie and Geraldine being the other two in our friend group. No way. I tried to contemplate her words as she began rubbing my vagina faster, making it hard to think straight.

"No response?" Amber asked.

I looked up at Amber's smiling face and hypnotic eyes. She didn't seem to be lying. I asked, "Did you do this to them?"

"In different ways, yes," Amber admitted. "Although I caught Jasmine checking me out in the gym when it was just the two of us, and simply walked over and guided my pussy to her hungry lips. She didn't hesitate to dive right in."

"No way," I said, that just seeming impossible. Jasmine was the one of our little group who was the most anti-cheerleader.

"Why would I lie?" she asked. "I don't have to, to get you cute in denial nerds to be my little lez lickers."

I couldn't believe how she could talk so casually while molesting me at the same time.

"You have a crush on me, don't you Eleanor?" Amber asked, looking directly into my eyes, even as her foot was getting me very wet and excited.

I felt my face flush.

I felt my body tingle.

I felt wetness in my vagina region.

"I-I-I...." I stammered, unable to answer, captivated by her eyes, my brain shutting down as pleasure grew within me. Pleasure that was much different from the rare times I masturbated with my fingers or hairbrush.

"Say it, Eleanor," Amber demanded, as I felt her other foot join the first between my legs, and now both of her feet were on my pussy, just pressing against me.

"Oh, God!" I gasped, at the intense pressure being put on my vagina. I could feel an orgasm building inside me, I could feel my resistance, as pathetic as it had been, dissipate as my body gave into the surreal pleasure.

"Tell me, Eleanor," she said as she started moving both feet up and down on my pussy.

"I...do love..." was all I could get out. My mind was now mush, the feverish pleasure consuming my very being. A pleasure unlike any I had ever experienced before.

Suddenly Amber stopped, although both feet remained resting against my vagina, and she ordered, "Tell me more, Eleanor. Tell me what you want."

"Please don't stop," I whispered, looking around to see that no one was yet aware of what was happening to me. Thankfully, the few students in the library today were studious and more to the point, somewhere else.

"Don't stop what?" she asked innocently, knowing exactly what I wanted.

"Rubbing me," I answered sheepishly, wanting to feel that pleasure again.

"Rubbing your what?" she asked.

"My vagina," I answered, feeling so shameful, so humiliated that not only was I allowing this to happen, I was now asking for it. And worse yet in public, where anyone might come by.

"No, only widdle girls have vaginas. Do you mean your pussy?" she corrected me, stroking her feet up and down just once, making my entire body tremble.

"Yes, my pussy," I agreed, using the word with that meaning for the very first time. Although I wasn't particularly a feminist, I didn't use words that demeaned women in any way. I also seldom swore. Although I wasn't a saint and had used the term 'fuck' a couple times when I was angry.

"You mean your sopping wet cunt?" she pressed the issue, clearly enjoying humiliating me.

I hated that word, and found it incredibly demeaning, and yet right now as her feet slowly moved up and down my vagina, my pussy, my cunt, my whatever, I couldn't care less what it was called; I just wanted the pleasure to resume. No, I needed it to resume. I needed to come, so badly. So even as my cheeks burned with shame and lust and I knew it was wrong, I answered with the words she wanted to hear, "Yes, I mean please keep rubbing my sopping wet cunt!"

"Good girl," Amber said in a very condescending tone, one that only added to the humiliation burning through me, humiliation that inexplicably seemed to enhance my pleasure. Conflicting feelings that made no sense to me at the time.

"Oh," I moaned, as she resumed her two-foot furious rubbing.

"Come for me, Eleanor," Amber whispered, "come all over my feet, just like the lesbian slut you want to be."

Slut? I thought. Impossible, I'm a virgin!

Yet her name calling compounded my desire to come... the pleasure seeming to wrap me in an invisible cocoon of euphoria.

I closed my eyes, no longer caring if we were caught, just needing to come, as I said weakly, although I had no idea what I was agreeing to, "Yes."

"You'll make a great cheerleaders' pet," Amber continued, her two feet rubbing up and down in a furious and aggressive manner. "And now that you're in on the secret, you and your friends can do us together."

"Oh yes," I agreed, this time knowing exactly what I was agreeing to, and imagining us on all fours crawling from pussy to pussy.

"Our pussy licking pet," Amber added, in case her previous statement hadn't been crystal clear.

That was the final straw. "Yes, yes, yes, I DO want that!" I agreed, as I grabbed the table with both hands and my orgasm rose inside me at a fever's pitch.

"Just you and your three slutty nerd friends," she added, furiously rubbing my cunt.

A moment later the orgasm hit me like a tidal wave slamming into a shore, and I let out a rather loud, "Yesssssss!"

My body quaked and trembled, wetness gushing out of me like Hoover Dam crumbling to bits after all these years.

"Good girl," Amber crooned, her tone soothing and soft.

I felt a brief moment of calm.

Wave after wave of pleasure cascaded through me.

Wetness continued to leak out of me.

Chills went up my spine and back down again.

I felt her feet move away from me even as my body continued to flame.

"Clean off my feet," Amber ordered a moment later.

I opened my eyes and saw her feet were now resting on the table.

I saw my wetness all over the soles of her pantyhose.

I looked around and saw we still weren't detected. Knowing I had to obey, that I wanted to obey, and that we both wanted it done with my mouth, I sat up, my legs almost giving out on me, leaned over and licked my wetness off of Amber's pantyhose sole.

"Good girl," she approved, sending another chill up and down my spine.

The taste was weird. A bit of my own pussy mixed with some sweat. It tasted oddly erotic.

"Other foot," she ordered.

I mindlessly obeyed, moving to the other foot and again licking my wetness off her foot. It should have been humiliating, I mean it was humiliating, yet it also felt so naturally right. I was learning that I liked humiliation, it felt warm and good.

Just then, as I finished licking my own cum from Amber's foot, Mrs. Washington appeared from nowhere, asking in a stern, shocked voice, "Just what is going on here, young ladies?"

I bolted straight to my feet as Amber returned her feet to the floor and replied, in her usual sweet demeanor, "We were just leaving, Mrs. Washington. Come on, Eleanor."

I looked at Mrs. Washington, who was giving me a confused look... I was never anything but quietly studious in the library... and I said, as I slipped into my flats, "Yes, we were just leaving, Mrs. Washington."

Thankfully the librarian left it at that, even as I felt my cheeks burn with some more blessed humiliation at getting caught licking Amber's feet.

Amber said, "You're coming with me, my pet."

I collapsed back down in my chair, in a complete daze.

Amber came around the table, pulled me up from my chair, handed me my laptop and said, "Come on, my little lez pet, it's time to begin living your life. Your friends and my friends, are waiting for us at my Cape Cod house."

I remained speechless as she took my hand and led me out of the library. I could feel every student looking at us and judging, yet I was helpless to do anything but follow like a meek little lamb... feeling a warm wave inside me at the feeling of Amber's hand in mine.

I was stunned.

I was speechless.

I was... oddly... excited.

I followed... no idea what we would be doing, what Amber was planning for us all, and yet I was excited about, as she called it, "Living my life."

The end