All Comments on 'I Need a New Plaything Ch. 02'

by KitDeLuca164

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

Justification, all that energy to cheat but none for to make the marriage better. Crap story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would any guy want to get marry if stories like this one can happen to him, we all know what comes next, she is going to whore herself out, an of course it’s all the guys fault, if you can’t see that she already put the blame on her husband for her next choices then your just stupid, female’s are selfish creatures

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

A good story and one that resonates truth; however, she isn’t telling him shit. She isn’t telling him that he chose work over her and that she is tired of being an afterthought.

Because that is what my wife told me when my career was my world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Intriguing. I wasn't as fond of Ch 01. It seemed cliched; handsome rich younger man goes after miraculously still 112 lb 52 yo wife because he is an asshole who likes cuckolding other men. She is having her post-menopausal crisis and honestly, not very likable or original as a character. And did you really have to make the husband 5'5; that is just silly. It's just a predictable part of the set-up to excuse her faithless cheating.

But this seems a bit more real. Yes, her life is unexciting, her husband is tied to his job and he needs to be more responsive to intimacy other than weekly sex. But she also doesn't have to sit at home waiting for her husband to entertain her. Lots of worthwhile things that she could do; the recommendation by husband that maybe she should get a job is heavy-handed and ill-timed but not totally out-of-line. And it is infuriating for her to treat a husband who has worked exceedingly hard for 26 years supporting her and their children as an unattractive drone because he can't just jet off to Ibiza or something on a moment's notice.

She needs to communicate much more directly than her nasty dig at the end. Why couldn't she tell him straight out, "I'm in bed and depressed because there are serious cracks in our marriage. We both take each other for granted and have very little real intimacy between us any more. I want you to put me ahead of work sometimes. I want us to stay married the rest of our lives but we both have to make that happen by working on our marriage."

Why can't women say things like that to their husbands. Yes, it will cause disruption, but a lot less than her adultery when it is found out and it is going to be discovered. It very much seems that she is just looking for an excuse to continue on with her cheating. Have you decided on her getting a divorce yet? Juan won't be the love of her life that she enjoys her waning years with; he is a stock character and will serve his role as an asshole but no more. I predict she will have a rocky divorce, Todd will be devastated, she will do it so that she "can find herself" and then come across some late 50s art history professor who is a widower and he will be her soul-mate. Predictable. Her trying harder and being more candid with Todd, shaking things up if necessary, could save things. But no, her resentment that he has to work so hard TO PAY FOR ALL THEIR SHIT is such a downer, and he's only 5'5 and has a mediocre (though dead average ) 6 inch penis, and he's boring. Does Mel think she is a scintillating conversationalist cuz I ain't seen it yet.

Anyway, enough. Wife doesn't want to do the work because she blames her hardworking loyal husband and predictably everybody except Juan will crash and burn. You really should try harder to take this in a direction in which they actually might make it, where all blame for a tired boring marriage is not just on husband. You write well enough that it could be a very good story but only, I think, if you avoid the usual excuses and rationalizations. I'd like to read something like that. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She is a whore plain and simple. He needs to find out divorce the slut and find someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don’t let the husband be a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This cheating whore of a wife writer just can’t seem to get a grip on her whoring mind and her writing!!

Best of u crawl back into the tepid gutter where u came from…

And maybe if u can finally tell ur cuck of a husband that he has been fucked over for so long and the kids are not his…maybe he can find a proper life for himself…

OldskierOldskieralmost 2 years ago

So another February sucks ending, wife tells hubby she loves him but that he doesn’t have a big enough cock or fuck her well enough so wants both….. tough shit honey ! Really ? You are a good writer so can you try another way to end this story ,,,please? Either way I will read each chapter to the end !!

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

5*. I know that others will hate this story, but it is a good exploration of a real marriage and real life. Very few women are simply sluts. Wives cheat because because there is something missing in their lives. Too many husbands emotionally and physically abandon their wives, and then wonder why things become so bad. I like the warning "'Todd, remember this moment.' she finally said. 'It'll be important one day,'" and look forward how this story develops.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

So, she is a cheating slut but tries to justify it by saying that she is bored! She wants more. But doesn't want to fill her days by getting a job. Nor, it seems, by diving into some hobby or pastime. She just decides that she'll experience different types of pleasure by cheating again and has "primed her husband" by telling him to remember this moment when she gave an unrealistic ultimatum for him to take off from work the next day or next week. She has started "shifting the blame" to her husband for not being flexible enough in his work to give her the spark of excitement she desires. So, it's HIS fault if she cheats again... and again... and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Needs more needs another part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The author continues to write story’s that are great advertisements for not to get married. Modern women are toxic, selfish, entitled narcissists and have killed off the sanctimony of marriage. Why would any man put himself through the gamble of shacking up with a Mel or a Linda?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another skank wife, who would rather disrespect her husband and be with a predator, than hash it out and share her thoughts with her husband. Hard to have that conversation once she whore's herself out. This story isn't sexy, it's pitiful. Another weak, dumb woman story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This one sucks as well.

I am now done with your @‘dhglgkd”#’

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No wonder your in with the pussy whipped Weiner cucks

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

The first two chapters of “I Need a New Plaything” (still wondering about the title) are like night and day for me. The first chapter felt contrived, less real, and Juan’s closing command (and threat) seemed out of place and unnecessary: “Mel, you're now mine. Keep yourself shaved and be ready for my call. You can have sex with Todd, but never the same day you are to see me. Know that if you ever refuse me, we are done. We don't want this to get messy and damage Todd's career, would we?" What? Maybe you intend to take your storyline in that direction (hence the title??); if so, there is no indication in this second chapter. This follow up piece resonates deeply/painfully; you make it so easy to feel her struggle/wrestle with herself, her infidelity and her marriage. The introspection as well as the scenes with her husband so real, so frustrating, so palpable, and the recollection with Pete rather humorous. Refreshing to see a nuanced piece from the unfaithful wife’s perspective; those stories are out there and some very well written (see “A Rush of Blood to the Head” and “The Man Next Door” both by GirlintheMoon to name but two). 5 * for this chapter. Looking forward to the next and anything else you wish to share with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Todd, remember this moment." she finally said. "It'll be important one day."

uhhh dude you already cheated.

Cheat. Say you want to spend more time together. He says he can't. And you think because he can't will be the turning point when things go bad or something?

Here's how an adult would approach it. NOT cheat. Sit him down and say work is taking up too much of his time and you're considering divorce. If he continues to not make time then divorce him.

I hope she gets pancreatic cancer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the only problem she has ,is that she a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ah the old loneliness chestnut. The go to excuse for being a slut. Works every time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And then Todd came home early and found her cheating. He divorced her and ruined Pete’s life. She was devastated and quickly realized that cheating wasn’t worth it even if she was bored. Todd remarried someone that would never think to cheat on him and lived happily ever after. The end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi Kit. Glad to see you’re still writing. Nice job on capturing Mel’s angst. Also ending is superb. Definitely drives the story forward. P.S. LOL on trigger warning. Don’t ever back down. Your style and the comments are what makes reading your stories so entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hate unfinished stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Today was a day of really shitty stories. And here is a case of the crap that never ceases. Noone speaks. Just say what the fuck is bothering you.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

You are dragging out a really sad story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Cheating bitch will use any excuse to make herself feel justified in betraying her marriage. Story is well written, but this whore deserves no sympathy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She's done with Todd. She got what she wanted from him, now she's going to get what she wants from Juan. Good for her. One day Todd will send a thank you note to Juan, with regrets about putting him in a wheel chair for the rest of his life. Oops; who knew Juan was being his rodent exterminator? Lots of options, but I hope Todd gets a venereal disease courtesy of the Spanish Conquistador. Maybe Todd will do an Aztec style sacrifice on Juan, removing his cock rather than his heart.

Real great drama and suspense. And that's about as genuine as Mel's love and respect for Todd. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Through with this author. All her women are entitled bitches that want everything their way. When was the last time that Mel did anything for Todd? I have read three of her stories and this is the last one.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

The real question is why should anyone care about a retarded whore like Mel.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I know and you know that a total shit writer was what you were in your previous iteration and your reach arounds to cum guzzling "Im not gay" closet queen Odoreater only gains you worthless points with the mentally ill. Oh, hey, try a story about that, you seem eager to please the small dicked wonders, dude.

Epic fail, stick your small dick back in its cage and go visit that leather bar down the street.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It appears another shitty day in Loving Wives. Not a single story worth reading, based on the comments and the tags. 1* for each one of them.

SmokeylinkSmokeylinkalmost 2 years ago

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story and vastly more interesting than Chapter 1. I'd say more, but Anonymous: "Intriguing" in his long post nailed it. Please take his/her advice and you could really separate this from the cliche-ridden mass of stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

never forget the one that you are with

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this woman is going to die alone in a shitty nursing home filled with regrets. Guaranteed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ditch the cold heartless bitch

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Well, she’s in the box seat driving over a cliff, she wants to cheat, she wants to threaten, and the looming divorce is her prize. She knows her husband has to work to keep the house and feed them, but she is prepared for him to lose his job just to shore up her shaken fragile life.

She should be totally upfront and honest with her husband, she needs help, serious help.

But her inability to communicate her problems will kill her marriage and her life as she knows it.

She will reap what she sows and it won’t be pretty. She will lose all she values because she confuses sex with a player as real love, a solution to her problems.

She is in the endgame now, and was actually there when she first cheated. She will cheat again.

Can she stop the roller coaster or lose it all?

Chapter 3 hopefully will tell us if she is stupid or smart. Based on what l’ve read thus far, l’d say she’s a loser about to blow it up.

Scores 3/5 so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How dare Todd be a responsible husband and earn money to support a cheating wife who sits around longing for a fuckboy rather than work. He'll be better off without her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Making the husband to be a clueless idiot sure allows you to give Mel a free pass on her wedding vows because she is bored and lonely. Story would be better if you allowed the husband to have half a brain in his head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disclaimer: she is absolutely wrong in what she’s doing. End of disclaimer.

But husband is absolutely wrong in how he’s treating her. It takes two for a relationship to work. I really felt her pain concerning her loneliness. The author did a good job in writing concerning the rationalizations that lead to this point. Although she’s wrong for her adultery, I understand how it got to this point. Divorce or ultimate confrontation is imminent and she sees that as well by her statement “remember this moment.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What BS she cheats twice and blames her husband for both of them. This woman is nothing more then a self-centered child. She blames him for giving her the life she wanted and chosen. Just another justifying why women cheat stories .

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Nice job Kit, builds in drama as we go along. Very muhc like the insight into her thinking. Interessted to see how this ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, good writing. Looking forward to the next chapter.

katibkatibalmost 2 years ago

Finally: a loving wife who experiences anguish after an act of infidelity. Well done, and please keep up the good work.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

First she cheated and then puts all the blame on her working husband, then she talked with him about feeling lonely...Wasn't supposed that talk to take place before cheating? I don't know where this story is going, but until now 1* is too much!

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

Sigh, you are going to be one of those type of writers, I see. Excusing the cheating. Too bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, Mel really is a soulless husk. Doesn't want to work but gets bored and cheats, wants to live of the money her husband makes but threatens him when he can't drop his meetings at the drop of a hat. I get it, he needs to make more time for her but at least let him clear his calendar. And then there is the El Salvadorian Unicorn who just got to have this older untalented housewife... why? I think both Todd and Juan could do a lot better then Mel. On the upside... there is some drama here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Iammweasel!!! Ugly homophobic closet gay with serious issues. The asshole sounds like a stupid miserable evil sadistic old asshole who's all alone, hates Women and lusts for cock and cum. So, what does he do? He goes to a free porn website, reads stories about cheating Wives and posts homophobic rants filled with super gay shit, cock sucking, cum guzzling in the closet...

You fucking asshole go out there suck some dick and get butt fucked and leave authors in peace. Your super gay homophobic rants are disgusting. Fuck you Creepo. Useless piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely done. Great to have a female protagonist that isn’t a caricature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

VERY WELL WRITTEN......... But, for god's sake don't end with "all is forgiven" reconciliation stuff. Keep it true to the real world. Please!! Like your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

desperately seeking an excuse to make her gutter slut skank behavior the fault of her husband. Not working.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a selfish backstabbing bitch . after 26 years of a happy marriage in which he had always worked 10 to 12 hour days and she's never really had too much of a problem with before , then she goes a fucks a stranger and completely gives herself submissively to him , demands her husband take off work without notice , then stops her normal duties , threatens him with that obscure ' remember this moment ' comment then shuts him out ? WTF ??? He needs to dump that selfish , immature , self -righteous , gas lighting bitch ! He should also file lawsuits against both his employer and against the asshole personally !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Twisted self-serving logic 101. There are always going to REASONS why a marriage hits hard times, but there is never an EXCUSE for dishonesty. This woman is a pathetic waste of blood and organs is due whatever STDs her greasy lover passes on to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m not going to comment.

I am going to move on.

PorterrhPorterrhover 1 year ago

Note to author ….. Do not even try to justify or rationalise this behaviour …… reprehensible, disrespectful and disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great introspective study. A husband so wrapped up in himself and his job, which confuses with life, that he has relegated his wife to fixture to be conveniently placed and then not thought about until next needed.

She no longer had a husband, who has cluelessly disconnected himself from the central reason he does everything else.

He, like many people, live in the delusion that there will be a tomorrow. He's about to find out, for him, there won't be.

One if tge dew times when I side with the woman. Trapped in a hopeless, future less, grey day that will NEVER get better.

She needs to divorce him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

as much as i do not condone her infidelity, i loved her warning,hope it becomes fruitful as he does not deserve a wife or family...

reggmoreggmoover 1 year ago

Kit, you write beautifully but your defense of the wife is wrong. I love my wife of 63 years. But earning a good living for her and my children has always come first. ALWAYS COME FIRST. When the money is gone and there is no food on the table, love goes out the window. AND YOU KNOW IT. Let the dumb bitch come to her senses and finish the story. I hope she gets caught and hubby kicks her ass out.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

"7 seven year stretch"..It's 'seven year itch' and it's '7' or 'seven' but not both. That's just me being snarky as the writing is pretty damn good. Since I absolutely hate anything linked or derived from that godawful "February" series, I won't score this.

Keep writing. There's a great story, or stories in you somewhere, you just have to use your own muse not George Anderson's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Despite what passes as painful rumination, and,for,all of the self serving, feel sorry for myself and loneliness, not a single salient point escapes this author’s head. Like society in general, women simply do not understand the male ego, regardless of field of study or experience. The unpublicized truth is that marriage counseling, where a female is counselor, 71% of couples find themselves back in court, declaring final split; moreover, 59% of male counselors share the same poor result. That statistic confirms that there are things men do not understand about women. I imagine 80% of married couples, no! , 80% of people walk around with their heads up their asses. I want all of you to discontinue pounding square pegs into round holes. The craft of writing exhibited here is above average

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another bitch trying to justify cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to wonder about this conflict scenario. Most Millennial and later married households are much more likely to have two incomes, and (hopefully) more egalitarian ethos. Even for me at 63, if my wife says 'We NEED to do something now or the marriage is in jeopardy', I would MAKE the time and have. Family always comes first, and the point of two income households is to make it so unless one spouse is disproportionately wealthy. And, BTW, even 'cheating' is about intent as much as impulse, and remorse enters in consideration of forgiveness. I speak from experience from early in my marriage: booze, bad judgement putting oneself in risky situations, etc. So, keep writing woman, and don't stint the dilemmas.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

All those emotions going through Mel on what she had done.

But in all these retrospection, she still is a cheat.

And in a nutshell, she somehow manage to justify it.

And somehow in the last few paragraphs she blames her husband of the boredom she is feeling. Well, that is what a cheater does.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

It strange how females will slip into whoredom, to satisfy that need for attention.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

Husband needs to get a clue.

Todd doesn't deserve to be cuckolded, but he isn't blameless.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

Wow, not new to being a whore. Poor Todd stuck with a slut that rationalizes really well come on large truck or lightning get er.. All that said, looking forward to the next chapter.

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

Like all cheaters (female and male) she can find a myriad of justifications and excuses for what she is doing. Everyone is to blame and it's really not her fault.

Interesting to see where this goes in this fantasy universe. I hope it's somewhere unusual

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah. That's fair.

She cheats. Then instead of actually having a conversation where she expresses her thoughts and concerns and her feelings. And how she wants to spend more time with her husband. How she wants their relationship to be better? Instead of that she sleeps all day. When he comes home after 7 from work and finds her in bed. Groogy. Thinks she is ill...she just gives him a surprise ultimatum.

No notice. No real conversation. Just stop everything and focus on me! When he questions it? She basically tells him something ominous is going to happen.

Well done.

Geez...narcissist much?

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

Mel is feeling all of the emotions that go with her guilt and feeling taken for granted by Todd and their being in a DEEP Rut. Todd needs to wake up and look at the fact that they are empty nesters now and now working on raising their family and his career. His is guilty of being like most men who are focused on work, career and failing to pay attention to their relationship. Thank You! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKitDeLuca164@KitDeLuca164
Married, mother of 2 grown children. Live in USA, Midwest. Was motivated to write after reading GeorgeAnderson’s February Sucks. Was conflicted by the premise of the story and wanted to explore my own thoughts on why an apparently happily married wife would cheat.