I Need a New Plaything Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel was no pushover, but still she was unsure how the evening would go. She knew how she wanted it to go. She wanted to let Juan know immediately and in no uncertain terms that what they had done was over. She hoped he would graciously see the wisdom of her request and then the two of them would have a pleasant dinner politely engaged in safe conversations.

But she also knew that Juan had the ability to easily knock her off stride and that none of her previous conversations with him had gone according to plan. She needed a plan B. Well if he gets too personal or intense I'll just turn my back to him at dinner and talk to Rose, she thought. He won't like it, but he is not a fool. He won't risk a scene.

Satisfied that she had worked through all the possible scenarios, she left the kitchen to go upstairs and shower.

The shower felt great. She shaved and was about to get out when she realized she hadn't shaved everything. She slipped back in to finish the job. Like the new dress, shoes and the Victoria Secret's purchase, shaving herself smooth was dismissed in her mind as simply necessary for her upcoming vacation to San Diego. She needed to be bathing suit ready, she thought as she lied to herself. Juan's command to stay shaved was never, even privately acknowledged by Mel.

__________________________________________________________

As Mel entered the private dining room she noticed Juan and Todd standing together across the room. Oh shit, she thought as her heart skipped a beat. Could this be any more awkward? They did not see her, so she just paused to collect herself and take in the two men.

Seeing Juan again brought back a flood of emotions as she was instantly transported back to the morning of the affair. There he was all 6 ft 2 of him. He was so fit and distinguished even from a distance. Black hair, charcoal gray slacks and starched white, expensive shirt that contrasted with his olive skin. His smile was big as he was laughing at something Todd was saying. Although she was there to tell him she no longer wanted him she was inwardly proud that he had wanted her. His choices for female companionship were limitless and yet he had chosen her to sleep with. It was misplaced pride, but pride nonetheless.

"Oh well. Here goes," she said under her breath. She took a deep breath and started across the room. "Time for the reckoning," she muttered as she steeled herself for the confrontation to come.

Both Todd and Juan noticed her at the same time and both had the same reaction - they immediately stopped talking and just stared. Mel was beautiful. Her hair was perfect. The dress looked amazing, highlighting her tan, shapely legs. Her smile, although (unbeknownst to them) forced, lit up the room as she approached.

"Ah...the always beautiful and charming Ms. Able," Juan said as Mel arrived. He leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you Mr. Garza. You're sweet," replied Mel as she blushed a little at the compliment and contact.

"Hi honey. You look fabulous," Todd said as she arrived.

"Thanks sweetie," she said as they both leaned in and exchanged a quick hug.

"Can I get you anything?" Todd asked.

"Sure a vodka and tonic," Mel replied maybe a little too quickly. She desperately needed that drink. Her heart was racing as she tried to act normal standing between her husband of 26 years and a relative stranger that she had allowed to fuck her two weeks ago.

Todd nodded and left to get Mel's drink leaving her alone with Juan. Mel visibly sighed with relief as Todd walked away. This was going to be harder than she thought.

"Mel, you look stunning," Juan commented.

"Thank you Mr. Garza," Mel answered stiffly as she gained some composure.

"Why so formal? I thought we would be on a first name basis by now," he said with a twinkle in his eye.

"Well I'm glad you brought that up," Mel replied in her best serious business voice. "I am also glad you haven't called and, oh by the way, if you had, I would not have answered," she said firmly and with more confidence than she felt.

"Hmmm. Is that so?"

"Yes."

"Are you breaking up with me?" he asked playfully.

"Yes__ no__shit!" Mel stuttered dropping the formal mask for the first time since she arrived. "I'm not breaking up with you because I never was with you," she tried to explain.

This assertion caused Juan's eyebrows to arch, but he said nothing.

"I mean I was with you, but____fuck!" Mel lost her train of thought. This was not going as planned. She paused and took another breath before continuing. "Enough," she said emphatically more to herself then him. "Do you really need me to explain it?" she asked rhetorically. "Okay. How about this, I can never see you again."

"May I ask why?"

"I'm married. I love Todd. I have kids," Mel paused. "You need more? How about I risked way too much for far too little."

"Seems that I recall that you enjoyed yourself."

"My enjoyment is not the point. My marriage is," she said rigidly.

"Okay," Juan replied with his palms facing up. "I don't want to fight. I am told we are sitting next to each other. Let's talk some more during dinner."

Right then Todd walked back to the group with Mel's drink. Mel quickly turned the conversation to strained small talk and mundane pleasantries as she began drinking her cocktail.

The Board Chair eventually announced it was time for dinner and the guests began to take their seats. Mel detoured by the open bar and got another drink. She was still a bundle of nerves and the night wasn't going to get any easier.

As they took their seats, Mel's curiosity finally got the better of her. Todd was safety on the far end, and other side, of the large table. Juan was to Mel's right at the end with no one to his right. The seat to her left was currently unoccupied, but she was expecting Charlie's wife Rose Holder. They were effectively alone, so after a few moments of awkward silence she finally asked, "So, I give. Why didn't you call?"

Juan took his time before answering, "Well I've been busy for one. And, like you, I wasn't sure it was worth it."

Mel was not expecting that answer and it showed on her face.

Juan continued, "No, don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying that you're not worth it. Nothing is further from the truth. You were definitely worth a morning of my time and a little bit of risk. But like you, I've been questioning whether a continuation is worth it."

Mel was surprised at his candor. "Good then we are in agreement?"

"No Mel. I said I was questioning whether or not it was worth it. I certainly hadn't decided. But seeing you tonight, made me think that I was wrong. You're beautiful. You're engaging. And, you're not the wound-up basket case I half-expected to see."

Mel blushed for the second time since arriving. Things were backfiring. She had intentionally put all that time and effort into her hair, outfit and makeup because she had wanted him to see what he had been missing, but now that he had, it was going to make it harder to end things.

Just then Rose sat down and Mel turned to her to say hello.

Within moments of greeting Rose, Mel felt Juan's hand on her thigh. His hand was just inside her knee. Although Juan did not know this fact, it was one of her most sensitive spots. It was also, thankfully, fully under the long white table cloth and hidden from all the world.

His touch caught her off-guard and sent immediate tingles racing through her body. She was sure that there must have been some startled look on her face but, if so, Rose didn't seem to take notice. Mel immediately, and discretely, reached under the table and pushed his hand away as she continued her conversation with Rose without a pause.

What the fuck was that! she thought. Is he serious? We're in a crowded room and he is trying to cop a feel?

A second later his hand was back on the same sensitive spot but this time it wasn't a light touch. It was much more insistent.

Like Pete, 20 years ago, the unwanted overture was somehow different. It was not some stranger in a bar being aggressive or some drunk neighbor being fresh. It was an overt sexual advance from from a man that was not playing around. He had already done so much more with her than just place his hand on her thigh. So although it was technically unwanted, it wasn't perceived by Mel as offensive. The advance was also not tentative. He wasn't treading lightly, feigning some accidental touch. No, he had claimed her before, and in his mind he was not breaking new ground, he was not asking permission, but he was, to put it plainly, back for more.

"Get your hand off my leg," she discretely whispered through a smile as she turned from Rose.

Juan ignored her and leaned towards Mel in order to say hello to Rose as he moved his left hand a few inches higher up Mel's leg. Mel once again experienced tingles racing up her body even as she tried to pivot in her seat to restrict his angle. Juan's hand did not move. Once Rose found out that Juan worked in broadcasting, she immediately started playing the "do you know" game. As fate would have it Juan did know some of Rose's friends. They exchanged stories and laughs across Mel's lap while all the time Juan's hand continued to caress her creamy inner-thigh.

For a moment, Mel lost herself. The sensations felt good. She could not speak to to what it felt like for man to have his leg caressed by a woman, but for a woman it was exquisite. Like most women, Mel's sexuality was a fusion of the physical and the mental. The evening, the moment, how good she felt about her looks, her secret inward pleasure that Juan was still interested, his touch, the sensation, the anticipation, all combined to take her breath away. She allowed her eyes to close slightly as she tuned-out the world forgetting how irritated she was just a second ago.

Rose's laugh snapped Mel out of her reverie. Rose, like Mel, was also a little flushed but for different reasons. Rose was older than Mel and was obviously enjoying the attention she was getting from the much younger and handsome Juan Garza. For a split second Mel considered how surreal the situation was. She was 15 feet from her husband in a crowded dining room, sitting between a board member's wife and a man, not her husband, who was caressing her thigh under the table.

Things were quickly escalating and her window to regain control was slipping away. She had a choice to make - turn, emphatically, push his hand away and if that didn't work get up and leave and risk making a scene, or let his hand stay in place and surrender herself to what would inevitably come next.

For some odd reason that she never fully understood, and never fully reconciled across the remainder of her entire life, she let his hand stay in place. And as she knew would happen, it did not stay in place for long.

At some point the couple across from Mel and Juan arrived and engaged in the conversation and story telling. The food, the wine and the sensations from Juan's hand just kept coming. The conversation was not hushed but was quite animated, bordering on loud. Juan was right in the middle of it. Rather than being quiet and discrete while inching his way up Todd's wife's leg while in the same room with Todd, Juan chose to be boisterous. He regaled their end of the table with stories and had everyone laughing.

Through it all his hand roamed. Through the laughter, through the interruptions from others with variations of, "the same thing happened to us...," through the delighted squeals from the conservative Ms. Rose Holder, Juan's hand moved silently and unseen up and down Mel's thigh. Each time it moved a little higher up, only to return to where it started. His touch was at times firm and then feathery light. It was also not rhythmical, but rather, insistent, purposeful and unpredictable.

Mel ached. She was on fire. She twisted in her seat, not to dislodge his hand, but rather to force it higher. She bit her lower lip. She all but ignored her food. At one point she uncrossed her legs giving him silent but unmistakeable permission to move up higher and touch her.

He did not. He continued teasing her and talking. He knew what he was doing. He had already spent more time tonight wordlessly seducing the lovely Mel Able than he had the entire time he was with her before. And it was working. He knew he was arousing her. He knew she was in agony, albeit delicious agony. Her breathing changed. Her ability to concentrate on and contribute to the conversation was lost. She was squirming while not wanting to be obvious to others. And yes he could feel the heat emanating from her at those times when her body suddenly and unconsciously reacted to his touch and her thighs clamped together to try and trap his hand and add more pressure.

Juan smiled inwardly at all of Mel's reactions. He knew where he was heading and was in no rush to get there.

Over the course of the evening Mel found herself completely caught up in the moment. She had never done anything even remotely this risqué. She and Todd had never fooled around in public. They were both too self conscious. What was happening to her now was so out of the ordinary and her comfort zone. It was forbidden, naughty, exhilarating, and maddeningly stimulating. His hand had her inflamed and was sending electricity throughout her body. His advances plus the drinks made her flushed. The feelings she was feeling were intense, made even more so by having lost complete control off the situation, and being in a crowded room.

Had anyone bothered to look under the table they would have seen Mel on the edge of her chair leaning into the table, her dress pushed halfway up her thighs, knees together with her legs splayed outward with the toes of her heels pointing inward towards one another - pigeon-toed fashion. They would have also seen Juan's left hand scandalously clamped tight on her upper inner right thigh, no more than an inch from its ultimate destination.

Juan finally allowed his pinky to lightly brush back and forth across the front of Mel's laced covered vagina. Mel thought she would faint. It took all her self control to refrain from reaching under the table, grabbing his wrist and pulling his entire hand towards her in order to grind against it. Although no one noticed, Mel let out a soft whimper when he moved his hand away and brought it up onto the table.

Juan leaned into Mel's ear, "Excuse yourself and take them off," he commanded.

Mel heard Juan, but didn't immediately reply. She didn't trust herself to speak. After a moment to regain control of her breathing, she composed her thoughts and was about to reply when she suddenly changed her mind, got up, grabbed her purse, and excused herself to head to the ladies room. She passed by Todd's end of the table without so much as a backward glance.

Sitting in the bathroom stall she stared at her panties stretched between her legs below her bunched up dress. She was simultaneously flushed, out of breath, quivering, on the verge of tears, excited, and fearful. She desperately needed relief but could not bring herself to masturbate in the bathroom.

Oh my God, people must have noticed something, she worried. What the hell am I doing? Why am I considering taking off my underwear for this man? she wondered. I have no history with him, I have no devotion to him, and I certainly don't love him, she thought. So why am I obeying him? Mel did not know.

What she did know was she was soaking wet. She also knew that she felt powerless, but also as alive as she had been in years. Why is this arrogant stranger so intoxicating? Why do I allow him to do whatever he wants? Although she pretended to debate her decision, she knew deep down that she would acquiesce. She knew that she would do what he had asked. Once she resigned herself to the inevitable, the intense arousal slowly crept back in as she slid her panties down past her knees and over her heels. She balled them up, stared at them for second and put them in her purse. It was done. She stood up, adjusted her dress, checked her makeup and lipstick, and headed back out.

On the way back to her seat, Todd waved her over.

"Hey. You all seem to be having a lot of fun at your end of the table," he said.

"Yeah. It's a little rowdy," she admitted anxiously. Mel was certain her guilt was splashed all across her face and the fact that she was standing in front of her husband naked under her dress was excruciatingly uncomfortable. She leaned in so only Todd could hear, "Mr. Garza is holding court. Rose is a little drunk and enjoying herself and all the attention. And I'm kind of stuck in the middle, along for the ride," she nervously explained. "As you can imagine, it's hard to get a word in edgewise."

Todd smiled knowingly and nodded.

Mel, went back to her end of the table. Juan stood up and helped her with her chair. While pushing her in, he leaned over and whispered, "Give them to me."

"I will not," a startled Mel replied.

Juan did not answer. He sat down, clasped his hands in front of him and continued to talk to his table mates. Mel wanted to cry. She was all mixed up. She so wanted his hand to return to its former place, but she also just talked to Todd, and was awash in guilt. After what seemed like an eternity, her aroused-self won out again. She reached into her purse, balled the damp panties up in her hand, reached under the table and place her hand on his thigh. Juan reached under the table and accepted her offering, stuffing them in his front pocket.

Within moments dessert and coffee arrived, and so did Juan's full, intimate touch. He was immensely pleased when he discovered that Mel had followed his instructions, and her pussy was shaved completely bare. As a reward he teased her clitoris and played with her pussy driving Mel mad with shocks of pleasure. At one point he pulled his left arm out from under the table and rested it on the back of Mel's chair. He then leaned towards Mel slightly to ostensibly talk to Rose. This position allowed him a much better angle in which to place his right hand under the table cloth and slide two fingers into Mel. To her credit, she did not yelp, though the move did catch her completely off guard. He slowly worked his fingers in and out of Mel over and over again, while talking to Rose.

Mel was a mess. She was a bundle of nerves. She was as sexually charged as she could ever remember and was so aroused she felt certain that the whole table could smell her sex and hear the sounds Juan's fingers were making sliding in and out of her vagina. She so wanted to cum, and yet was fighting the urge with every ounce of her being. The tug of war going on in her mind between needed release and self preservation was excruciating.

Juan had her on the brink and he knew it. But like Mel, Juan also did not want to get caught. He pulled back his hand, allowing his wet fingers to lightly trace the length of her right thigh back to her knee. He smiled at her, as if to say, wasn't that fun, and feigned a cough in order to bring his hand up to cover his mouth and deeply inhale.

Just then the party began to break up. He smiled again, helped Mel out of her chair, and leaned in to kiss her goodbye on the cheek.

"I'm staying at the downtown Hyatt. Meet me there tomorrow afternoon," he whispered.

With that Juan said his goodbyes to the rest of the table and left. On his way out, in full view of Mel, he shook Todd's hand with the same hand that moments before had been buried deep inside his wife.

Mel clung to Todd on the way out to the car. Between the sexual high and the alcohol, she didn't yet trust herself to walk steadily on her own.

"Oh god I am glad that is over," Mel said as they pulled away.

"I owe you one," Todd replied, misinterpreting the reason for Mel's relief. "But the good news is we leave for vacation Monday. But now it's time to get you home," Todd said appreciating for the first time just how tipsy Mel was.