I Need A New Story

Story Info
Wife is trying to figure out what to write.
3.6k words
3.05
7.1k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers

WARNING -- LITTLE TO NO SEX IN THIS STORY. This is to set up a follow on story and to get input from readers. I hope you find the journey of this writing fun and entertaining as it is meant to me. It was from a recorded conversation with my spouse. The recording was not revealed to the Mark character (Named changed at his request) after I had this typed up and asked him to follow along to make sure I caught everything accurately in this.

Me: I am thinking I need to write a new story, but I can not figure out what to write about.

Husband (Mark): Really? Really?

Me: Why are you acting like an ass, it was just a statement and question.

Mark: Let me ask you, how many stories do you have that you have not submitted anywhere? I am assuming you mean writing erotica, correct?

Me: Well let me see, there are four completed, and probably 8 to ten started or almost done, and a shit load of notes I have scribbled from chat with our lifestyle friends.. Yeah, I think I see where you are going with this.

Mark: Why not submit one of the finished ones? I know you have been butchered by the grammar police and the racists that hate interracial stories, but otherwise, they have all been well received.

Me: True, but all that are finished are start are about fantasy or other people. I was thinking of modifying one of our adventures. But I am not sure we have any story-worthy.

Mark: Wow just stab me through the heart. Nothing we have done the last few years or story-worthy, nothing? Did we live the same life or was it another woman I was hanging out with?

Me: What do you mean? I was there!

Mark: So you first BBC is not story-worthy?

Me: (Blushing) more embarrassing and humiliating than it is story-worthy.

Mark: Oh my gawd girl, you scream, not moan but scream loud enough the hotel desk called and asked if everything was okay and that there was a noise complaint. You asked him to become his cock slave if he would fuck you one more time. You even let him teach you to deep throat. He used you for most of the night. We got there at 4 and I did not get a call to come to get you till 2 in the morning and you were asleep in a cum covered state naked with a stup8id grin. I still have a video.

Me: (Sighing and smiling and having a moment of reliving that night) Yes I get that but I am not sure I can share that or turn it into something that is a detailed story. So many issues for me on that. Do you know everything that happened after you left to go take care of issues at home and before he called you to come to get your "Slut wife"? I remember the good the bad and the oh my gawd moments.

Mark: Well, you have never been very forthcoming with all the details. I Know he took all three holes even after you begged him not to take your ass. I know you came a lot. But you have never shared the details. It couldn't have been that bad you went back, what a half dozen times willingly.

Me: Yes, I know, I know, jesus I know

(my voice kind of trailed off to almost a whisper. I was deep in flashback. Maybe this was a conversation I should never have started. I know my husband had this steel trap of a mind for details and he is overly observant. It is what made him so good at his jobs inside the military and why commanders wanted him on their staff. I just hate when he turns it on me. But he is right, I have never shared many details and I did go back to see this guy at least 6 more times. Honestly it would have been more but I was terrified it would end the marriage if I kept going. It was like there was something he did or said that had a hold on me. My pussy is soaked just think about it and a yearning for him. It is even worse now as I type this conversation up in story form.)

Mark: Let's skip over that. I can see it is an issue and you are squirming in your panties. How about your first Girl-Girl that start as just a photo session play and ended in all-out ravaging lovemaking. You seemed to forget I was even there. You said that was the first time you did anything with another lady besides silly high school dares.

Me: Oh, now that's a good one. I am not even bothered about sharing that one. Talk about sensory overload and pure sexual erotica for me. Never been sure she got anything out of it. I am pretty sure she didn't. You know dear I tried to hook up with her a few times after that to see if that reaction was in the moment or like I was really bi with hot girl lust. (Laughing really hard at this point thing on this encounter)

Mark: You know why she avoided another thing with you? I do. I had a conversation with her much later.

Me: (throwing a pillow at him) No you sneaky fuck, what aren't you telling me. (Flashing my tits) Look at the magic titties and tell me all you know, look at the nipples they call for you to tell your secret. (all said in joking sarcasm)

Mark: (Laughing) They need to be pierced and tats. She said she was afraid to fall in love with you and she would just be a plaything to you and she couldn't take that. She was only in her 20's and was sure you thought it weird. But her deep dark secret was she was the daughter of one of your best friends but had changed her name out of college to try to make it without her parent's name to help. So Hollywood of her dontcha think. No, I am not going to tell you who.

Me: If I had known all this I would have eased her mind and let her know how badly I wanted to explore that. I have never felt a tongue go so deep up my pussy as she got it. No offense to you honey, but I can still taste and feel her French kisses whenever I think of her. I was weak in my knees when she rand her hands down my back and one hand on my ass cheek the other between my shoulder blades and she pulled me right into her kiss. She nibbled her way to my ear lob and sucked on the lob. She fucking sucked on my ear lob. Never letting go of me holding me tight against her. I never knew an ear lob was so sensual. We were still fully dressed and I wanted to surrender my body to her. I looked over at you and you were so busy with the camera I am sure you did not see I was melting in her arms. No one, not even you love have even done that to me before or since. Gawd I want her again.

You fuck, you did this to me on purpose. You want me to think about her I can tell by that evil smile.

Mark: you do fuck like a possessed demon when I bring her up in sex. Do you even remember her name.

Me: Fuck you asshole, and yes it is Melissa. Mellissa Ann Day. (I trail off into a whisper.) The name brings back feelings I try to suppress)

When she started unbuttoning my blouse so slowly just for your picture. My nips got so hard they hurt. She was looking directly into my eyes. Never looking anywhere else. Just into my eyes. Her soft blue eyes just reeked of lust but love both. She went so agonizingly slow savoring each button like she wanted to delay seeing her prize. She whispered, do you know what she whispered, no I know you don't. She whispers "You are going to love me by the time I am done with you, then we will be even" At the time I thought she was being a coy tease.

Oh my gawd, now I want her again. Can you contact her, tell her I need her and want to talk to her. I had the same fears after she was don't with me. Fuck, fuck fuck. We need to stop this. I don't need to write another story. I will just publish something else

Mark: Honey look down.

(I looked down and I had my hand buried down my running shots and panties frigging the hell out of my poor pussy. Okay admission here, I really really really was afraid if we meet more than once I would be moving her in and wanting her as my other spouse. There was such intense attraction. When she peeled my blouse off and let it drop to the floor and then slowly ran her hand back up my now almost naked top to squeeze my tits through my sheer bra I had tears in my eyes. Not from crying but from trying to stop an orgasm. It hurt trying to stop an earth-shaking one. Then she leaned down and bite my left nipple so hard that the pain sent me over the edge and as I convulsed in a major orgasm, this waif of a girl held me up and gently suckled the nipple all the way through the orgasm. I had never had pain and lust-induced orgasm before. I literally slump into her body and slowly slide down to my knees as I have wave after wave of climaxes ended up up with my head right in her crotch. I can smell her scent as if it was right in front of me. She was in a think short sundress and as I was to find out, only a skimpy thong under it. Skimpy as in smaller and tighter than anything I have ever worn. The very erotic sensual Ms. Day was at least damp also as I remember it. Me well I was full-on soak almost through my jeans. My knees had failed me and she now knew I was hers. I hate this feeling when it shows. I am a strong confident in charge woman in my day to day life. This was so different and foreign to me. I felt overwhelmed helpless and wanting more.

Worse was yet to come to my image of myself. But I do not want to spoil it if I decided to write about it. All I can tell you is she did not leave till noon the next day, I do not think we left the master bedroom till she left to go home. Yes, I am sitting here now masturbating even as I type this. She got to me that much.)

Me: Fuck, fuck fuck. This is not right. I will have her on my mind again for days.

Mark: That's good for me though you are like an oversexed teenager wanting more the rare time's Melissa's memory gets stuck in your head.

But let's move on, we have your girl-girl as a possibility. How about one of your gang-bangs? You have had a few of those. One wasn't even planned, it just happened.

Me: That is a safer choice to look at one of those that doing first time with Dale or my time with Melissa. But which one? One was an all BBC gang-bang you talked me into. That was fun. There was that spontaneous one you mentioned. That was wild. A friend's pool party and I ended up with all the guys there and one or two of the ladies taking turns with me for what seemed like forever. I am surprised they left me heels and top on. Still makes me chuckle in a way. There was also that one I set up with John. That was intense and a whole new level of kink. That was kind of a dare in your face bull-shit on your part that caused that. That one has a good setup. Also has another first or two in that one.

Mark: Yeah the one with John had you so confused as you said when you got home you said you didn't know if you needed to be grossed out or begging for more most of the time. I sit here and for the first time watched everything on a webcam feed. That was wild for me. That might be a really good option. I thought you tried to write that one once.

Me: I did, but it was too soon afterward and still too close to the moment to be able to think about it and record feelings properly. Still confused about how to feel about it. John recently contacted me for a repeat performance. I have not responded with more than I will get back to you.

Mark: I am not sure about that one, Dale, Yes, Melissa for sure, but John left you kind of numbed and confused for a few days. Maybe some of you semi-public or full public use while on vacation? There are a few of those over time. I remember the first time when you were teasing and being a smartass in the pool down in Arkansas. I liked that one, ALLOT. Your expressions were priceless. I only got part of that short incident on phone cam but it was so fucking hot and I still jerk off to it when you have a mode.

Me: Fuck you, that was terrifying, embarrassing, and right out in open. There had to be at least ten others people there that just stood by while he took my suit completely off and threw it mine you, threw it over by you then molested me and fucked me in the pool in front of everybody. No no no. I will not give that incident page time.

Mark: The security guard asked if you wanted him to call the police after he watched it all and you said no that was all right. Your exact words, Nah that's okay, he was more than good enough to make up for his actions. So don't get self-righteous now over it. You know you liked it you just can't admit it.

Me: FUCK YOU.

(Okay to be honest he is right for the most part. He will finally see I agree when he proofreads this. The sex in public with people chatting and cheering was mind-blowing and very erotic. The size of his cock and ability to use it was awesome, I just was overwhelmed with the humiliation of how he did everything. I mean we had only met him and the others at the club the night before. I did not even know he was staying at the same hotel. I thought he was a local. Then he shows up in the pool. He threw his towel and room card down right next to ours and set down. This was the first time I had been back in a skimpy swimsuit. I had a very showy one-piece. My scars from Surgery were still obvious in my mind. My hubby can't swim so he rarely gets in the pool, only long enough to get wet then lay out some more. That or he sits in the shade and watches people. So as we swam about and chatted, all three of us chatted. We order a few drinks to the pool area and that. It was awesome and fun. After my first drink I started, I admit being flirty and a tease. When he slipped his hand into my crotch while we were screwing around in the waterfall part of the pool. I panic and gasped in pleasure. It got more intense when he took my hand and placed it on his cock. Fuck that was a beast. It had to be eight inches soft and I barely got my fingers wrapped around it. When he was finally full-on erect it was the biggest thing I have ever had before or since. Even bigger than Dale, my first black guy I still have, ... well anyway. He pulled my tits out while bobbing in the six-foot water, in front of everybody. When I resisted him to tuck my boobs in, he laughed and said you know you love it or you wouldn't be a tease and we both know girls only tease so they get laid. I figure you teased her in the pool you should get laid in the pool. I was swimming away from him towards my hubby and trying to get the top part of the suit back in place. As I did this he swam under me and got ahold of my suit by the crotch and pulled and tug and swam backward from me. I eventually lost my grip on my suit and off it came. He swam over by my hubby tossed him the suit, said hold this till I am done will ya sport. They both laugh, my hubby just laughed and filmed. So not a fan of this memory and I just shared about as much as I feel like I can share)

Mark: Maybe just write a combination of several short stories. Start with the time you did not know what a golden shower cum part was. That was like your first kinky experience. Gawd I have never seen you that made at me when we got home and you had time to think about it and oh yeah shower like three times trying to get rid of your experience.

Me: I saw again FUCK YOU, no but hell no on that. You think anyone wants to hear how you tricked me into a baby wadding pool in a garage so a group of guys and girls could take turns peeing on me and cumming on me. What the fuck.

Mark: Wow such vitriol type reaction. You know you loved it till you thought about it afterward. You even drank some on command from that one chic and did not throw up or anything. You have let others do the same basic thing since then as part of playing, after play, and the likes. You are not without a hidden desire here so get over your "Fuck yous" I saw the video of you drinking your own piss on command by Dale. He filmed and sent it to me with I own your wife now text message. So not indignation.

Me: Fuck you, fuck you fuck you. (I stormed out of the room)

(Okay for the position of doing an honest dialogue of what happen I included this. I did not want that knowledge and to leave it to fantasy, but since it is out there. Yes, I even ended up drinking my piss on command by the time we, me and Dale, hit the seventh and last time. I was panicking because I was doing those types of things willingly and it turned me on for him)

Me: (Twenty minutes later, dressed in nothing but a thong and heels came back into the room and sit down on recline near him and started watching the NBA game with him. I said nothing for the longest time.) Fine, you pick one thing and tell me why it should be my first story about me and only me and why it can be made into a fantasy-type story. I will just sit here and play.

Mark sat silently for minutes. It seemed to drag on forever. He started to talk a couple of times. Finally, he spoke to ask a question.

Mark: Anything at all in all our time knowing each other or just the last few years? What or your limits on me doing this? You tend to change rules are get moody if I go somewhere you do not want me to go.

Me: (After that he turned his attention back to the game and honestly I closed my eyes and stuffed two fingers deep inside myself self and started reliving things in my head waiting for him. I place with my nipples pinching them and squeezing. I figured I needed time to decide and what better way to get an answer than climax thinking LOL )

Me: I will hear anything you come up with, it does not mean I will write it.

Mark: Hmmm, I think you start with the girl-girl. Then do the gang bang I set up with all young me, what was it all 19 to 22-year old I could verify and you were blindfolded for the first half. I had 11 of them. You were used for almost 8 hours. That sounds good, then go to the first encounter with Dale.

Me: My turn to sit silently and think.

Me: Okay since the chance this will not be read if I post it,I mean there is very little sex in this. So let's let those that wish to send a private email send one with their choice. The one I get the most replies to in the next 60 days I will write. Hows that sound.

Mark: Sounds like a cop out to admit to anything or write anything. (laughing at me)

Me: To all the reader, sorry there is little sex in this.

You tell me what you want to write on that is a fantized version of something I have really experienced. The choices will be the Girl-Girl, the First time with a serious Black Male named Dale or One of the three gang bangs.

Thanks Lordshark.

Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers