I Need a Savior Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long was I out anyways?" I asked, trying to distract myself.

"That was the first question you should have asked, but you started with the heavy stuff."

"You mean the but about you beating up two guys that just happened to assault me in the same night?"

"Sure." One side of his mouth turned up. "You were out through the night and it's now afternoon." He held my shirt in his hand and gestured for me to remove my hospital gown. Thankfully I had a bra on underneath.

He helped pop my head through my shirt hole and pull it down over my torso. Then he held out his hand to help me stand, my feet tingled when I put weight down on them.

"How's that?" He asked, taking most of my weight by holding my arm.

"I can walk by myself, I didn't break my legs you know." I cringed at the pain shooting out from my ribs.

"Hold onto my arm and we'll walk together. I'm assuming you won't let me push you in a wheelchair."

"I need the practice anyway, I don't want to baby them, it'll take longer to heal." I said slightly irritated.

"Who the hell gave you that bit of misinformation?" He cracked another laugh and I rolled my eyes heavily again, looking up to the ceiling.

We walked down the hall to the elevator and then through the lobby and out to the parking lot. We stopped at a beautiful Bentley, and he helped me get in, which hurt extensively.

"Do you have GPS, I'll give you my address?" I said, pulling my phone out of my bag Liam walked out for me. I had an incredible amount of messages and missed calls from Becca and surprisingly, my mother. I rolled my eyes yet again and sighed, leaning my head back against the comfy headrest.

"Your friend?" He asked, giving me a bemused look.

"And my mom. Bec must have called her and filled her in, which is highly irritating. My mother is the biggest drama queen I know."

"Address?"

I gave him my address and he typed it into his phone and off we went.

We were quiet most of the way, every bump sending a shard of pain into my chest. I looked out the window watching the trees go by, houses, buildings, people walking their dogs. So much to see. The drugs were definitely messing with me, I was high as a kite.

Liam's voice broke through my reverie, and I jumped.

"Jumpy one aren't ya?" He laughed. His voice was deep and smooth and of course that accent. It was sometimes subtle, other times thick.

"I'm just out of sorts right now." I felt good, besides my ribs, but overwhelmed by all that had transpired. I hardly knew Liam but felt comfortable with him. He had saved me and even helped me get dressed, but I still knew nothing about him.

"How are you feeling?" He prodded.

"I'm okay, my ribs hurt like hell but I'll be alright. I just need a long hot bath." I answered.

"I happen to have a jacuzzi tub at my place if you're at all interested." He gave me a sheepish look.

"Your place? I don't have any clothes and I hardly know you. Wouldn't it be weird?"

"Only if you make it weird." He teased. "We can stop by your place, and I'll run in and grab you some clothes?" He offered.

"I don't see me doing anything by myself tonight, so I guess that would be okay, but I do have work tomorrow." I said thoughtfully.

"There's no way you're working for at least a week." He said.

"A week? No way, I can't afford that, I have too many bills to pay." I said defensively.

"Darlin', I will help you and you don't have to worry about any of that. Just try to trust me okay? I'm just trying to help."

I thought for a minute rubbing my temples.

He could help me?

I normally didn't take help from anyone. I guess I am stubborn. But there was something about Liam so I did want to trust him. I felt safe with him and I'd never felt that way before. I'd been on my own since I was a teen and had no one to protect me. I had always hated that little anxious knot in my belly when I walked alone in the dark or slept in my apartment alone. If someone grabbed me, if someone broke in, I'd be screwed. I had no firearms, no way to protect myself. I had always worked so hard to keep myself afloat, making just enough to scrape by.

I wanted Liam to take care of me, but I didn't want to admit it. I chewed my bottom lip damn near off in deep thought.

"Scarlett?" Liam interrupted my thoughts.

"Yes." I blurted out. "I-I mean yes I guess we can do that. But just for a night ok? And nothing is happening."

"Okay, and what would happen?" He smirked.

"Shut up, you know what I mean."

We pulled up to my apartment and my cheeks felt hot, I was embarrassed by where I lived. Especially with Mr. Rich Guy and his gorgeous Bentley. I could only imagine what his house looked like and how expensive it was. I hadn't even asked what he does for a living.

What if he's some sort of hitman? I'm totally overthinking.

He tried to go himself but I insisted, I did not want him going through my panty drawer. So I made it up the stairs nice and slow and opened my door. It smelled of incense and candles, which I had an abundant amount of. But it was a mess. Dishes were piled in the sink and my bedroom was riddled with dirty clothes. I was busy working all the time and taking online classes. I was on summer break, but I had picked up some hours and had no energy for cleaning.

"Sorry about the mess, it's not always like this." I lied.

"No problem, I'll be waiting here." He sat on my little green sofa and I stifled a laugh at the size of him on my tiny couch.

I made my way into my bedroom and collected a bag and stuffed a couple of outfits in, as well as some essentials from my bathroom like my toothbrush and shampoo, lotion, tampons just in case.

I met Liam back in the living room where he was flipping through my photo album. It was mainly of me and Becca, as well as the few family photos I owned.

"You were an adorable child, whatever happened I'll never know." He laughed at his own joke.

"Whatever let's go I'm ready."

We swung by the pharmacy to pick up my meds and headed to his place, making small talk here and there.

When we finally arrived at his house, I was in shock. The driveway was long and private, guarded by a huge, locked gate he opened with a remote. The house itself was enormous and breathtakingly beautiful.

"This is where you live?" I gaped, surveying the front of the house.

"Wait until you see the inside." He winked at me.

He helped me out of the car and held my bag for me. He offered to carry me but I refused. He opened the door with a code and waved me inside. It was truly astonishing. There was a double staircase and the marble floors glimmered in the dimming sunlight. The furniture was lavish and looked soft.

He took my hand and led me to the staircase, where he swept me up in his arms and carried me up, despite my refusal. I could feel his strong muscles beneath me, and I wondered briefly what they looked like bare.

I shook the thought and focused on my surroundings. Liam set me down at the top of the stairs and we made our way to the bedroom I'd be staying in. It was so lavish I could hardly contain myself. The four-poster bed sat in the middle of the room. There was a couch and sitting chairs. There was even a bathroom connected. I hobbled over to the bathroom, checking for the tub.

"The jacuzzi tub is actually in my bathroom." He chuckled. "Like what you see?"

"It's amazing Liam. I can't believe you live here. What the hell do you do for a living?" I asked in astonishment.

He chuckled again but didn't answer my question. He just grabbed my hand and led me to his room after setting my bag on one of the plush sitting chairs. He led me to an even more lavish room, huge with bay windows and a gigantic walk-in closet. He led me straight to the bathroom and sat me on a sitting chair near the tub.

He filled the tub with hot water and bubbles. When it was filled, he looked at me expectantly. I would have to let him undress me and he'd see me. All of me. My face turned red with heat, and he laughed at my embarrassment once again.

"I've seen a woman's body before love, we've got to get you undressed somehow am I right?" He smiled and I nodded, agreeing with him.

He helped take my clothes off carefully and when I was fully undressed I tried to cover myself as best as I could.

"I think you're the only man that's ever seen me naked before sex." I chuckled and looked at Liam. He gave me an endearing smile and took my hand to help me in the tub.

"So you don't do this often then?" He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Can't say I've ever been attacked twice in one day and had a stranger helping me into his luxurious bathtub." I slid into the warm water and sighed deeply, it felt amazing.

"Well, I hope it helps. I'll go get your bag and wait for you in my room. Just call me when you're ready to get out." He winked and walked out of the bathroom.

I sighed again and slid all the way under the bubbly water, holding my breath for a few seconds before resurfacing. My ribs ached, but the warm water helped soothe my entire body and I started to relax. Anxiety only returned when I had to call Liam to help me out of the tub and help me get dressed.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked after gently helping me put my shirt over my head.

"Better, but tired." I yawned as if on cue and Liam chuckled.

He rummaged through my bag and handed me my pain pills. Let's get you to your room and I'll grab you some water. We walked slowly back to my room and I waited in bed while Liam fetched me some water. When he returned, I took my meds and thanked Liam once again for helping me.

"No problem love, sleep well and I'll see you in the morning." He gave me a small kiss on the forehead like a father would his daughter and left me alone.

I quickly texted Becca back and told her I was okay and would call her in the am, as well as my mother. Then I laid back and fell asleep to thoughts of Liam saving me, his smell, and what he would feel like laying beside me.

12