Young Ebony Waitress Ch. 01

Story Info
Teasing while she works, becomes more than she expected.
4.3k words
4.39
36.7k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Basement

The young waitress, beautiful, with perfect ebony skin and a body to match, had Chris's attention from the second he caught sight of her. She must be new; Chris regularly had a late breakfast or early lunch two or three times a week. All the waitresses knew him well and had his glass of wine ready before he sat down. He enjoyed their banter as they stopped for a chat between serving other customers. Chris enjoyed the quiet time too, relaxing away from work for only a short time, and felt inspired to continue writing his erotic stories after a wine or two. For some reason, maybe the young waitresses with their tight short skirts and stockings and plenty of young cleavages to be seen sparked Chris's fetish for young waitresses in tight uniforms. Tight black pencil skirts, stockings, and low-cut blouses, inspiring him to indulge his lustful desires. Over the next couple of weeks, the young ebony girl became very chatty, even a bit flirty. Always more than happy to help him choose a meal as she leaned over, giving Chris the tempting sight of her perfect teen bosom. Just enough to expose the lace of her bra, with a hint of areola. Her nipples aroused as they tried to poke through the thin lace. Her skirts seemed to get shorter and shorter with each visit; by this time, the teasing young waitress had Chris's full attention. The silly young eighteen-year-old waitress had no idea what she had started; teasing him could only lead to one thing.

Whether she liked it or not, her sweetness and gorgeous body, and demeaner were the only things stopping Chris from dragging her into the bathroom to bend over a sink and fuck senseless. Chris let it go as he enjoyed watching her find new ways to catch his attention, Chris allowing her to brush up against him, innocently at first. Soon escalating to a level that had Chris's cock harden and struggling to control his desire. Chris intentionally placed a hand on her lower thigh as she discussed the day's specials. Watching her face intently for her reaction and being pleasantly surprised with her compliance. Sliding his hand further, her body seemed to melt into his touch as she let out a little giggle. Chris pinch her young ass aggressively, causing her to jump and stifle a yelp. Her eyes were wide with a look of confusion, not knowing what was going on behind Chris's calming face. Chris smiled and gently caressed the tender spot soothing her young tight bottom, took her hand in his pulling it under the table with his. Alina smiled back with a look of trepidation yet still allowed Chris's hand to caress her ass.

Chris spread her fingers wide, placing her hand palm down on the bulge she had created. Letting their hands linger for just long enough for them both to raise an eyebrow. Alina started to move away, her hand grazing the tip of his hardness and knocked a fork off the table; she looked back, winked, then bent over, allowing Chris a perfect view up her short skirt. Her ebony thighs, reaching the divide, captured intently in a skimpy pair of sheer panties. Chris catching a quick glimpse of her quim, tightly confined in her thigh gap. Chris tempted to spank her young sexy ass as she fumbled around picking up the fork. As the young waitress stood up, she flicked her hair, adding to her flirty behaviour. Chris took it all in, not showing any emotion, just a slight nod of his head. But his mind was in overdrive, thinking of what he would love to do to her sweet young body. The promiscuous little slut teasing him was a wet dream come true. Her tender age was all the more enticing; Chris had to wonder if she knew what she was doing?

Her intent was unabashed as she flaunted her young sexuality, the sway of her hips as she walked away. Seductively smoothing her short skirt over her ripe young ass with just enough jiggle to sustain Chris's eye as she emphasized the slutty thoughts in her mind with each step. Chris finished his meal and sipped at his wine, watching the young waitress going about her job. The young waitress continued to flaunt as she made sure to bend over just that little bit extra when serving the other customers. Always making sure her back and sexy young ass was in his direction. Chris's desire was becoming increasingly uncomfortable, his cock straining his pants. Alina was bending over as if practiced a million times, enticingly enough that Chris could see the start of her thigh gap. A hint of her ass cheeks, but never enough to catch another glimpse of her panty-clad price. Chris finished his wine and made his way to pay his bill. Young Alina quickly bounded back to the register, bouncing up and down on the spot twirling a finger through her hair, playing the innocent young girl act, and doing so remarkably well.

Alina smiled sweetly as Chris tapped his payment, exchanging an intense moment of silence filled with intrigue and lust. Sensual emotions flashed across Alina's face, Chris now more taken with her young beauty than ever, winked and said I'll see you next time, young lady and left. Later in the week, Chris had been so caught up in his work it was mid-afternoon, and he still hadn't eaten. He did not have the time to go to the local café, so he ordered home delivery. The young waitress answered the phone and took his order; they chatted briefly. Chris's cock hardened just hearing her voice; it sounded so different. Sexy and sensual with a touch of flirty innocence that Chris found so alluring.

She joked about him not having his glass of wine home-delivered, then mentioned that she's knocking off work soon and sometimes asked to drop the home deliveries off and could bring him a bottle of wine too!

Chris laughed and said," Sure, that would be ideal." Hanging up, his cock got more excited than his mind could keep up. Knowing full well, young Alina had a slutty streak to her personality, which he wanted to exploit. She had teased him enough over the previous weeks, Chris had wondered how he could get her alone many times, and this was his chance. Chris saw a car pull up in his driveway about twenty minutes later. He watched the young waitress on his security camera, saw her adjust the waistband of her skirt by rolling it down a couple of times, shortening the hemline a good couple of inches. Alina Leaning back into her car to pick up his home delivery. Chris being treated to the perfect view of her tight young ass and bright pink panties, leaving nothing to the imagination. Closing her car door, she walked towards Chris's front door, unbuttoning another button on her blouse, allowing more of her luscious teen's breast to spill free.

Young Alina had one thing on her mind, and Chris was the same. Watching the sway of her hips as Alina walked past the security camera. Not knowing Chris was watching her, he was taken by how fucking sexy her natural walk was, no exaggeration, just pure sexiness. Seldom seen but mesmerizing when lucky enough to observe. The best part was the sexy young minx was swaying her perfect hips to his front door, a bottle of wine in hand and his lust in the other. There is something to be said about sexual attraction; it's more than just a sweet young girl with perfect looks and curves. It's the way the curves move in unison to her unconscious mind. Somehow joined in a subliminal way to be utterly promiscuous without even trying. The seductive sway of the hips, a flick of the hair, something as small as a sideways glance, looking to explore more but not knowing the more, still flirty all the same.

Brief eye contact lingers a little bit more, building tension to the above-mentioned attraction. Wanting without knowing the need, breathing just to be near, pulse-quickening as the mind tries to overcome the fear. Attraction is the one thing no one can truly explain, just a lick of the lips making it clear.

Chris's heart pumped as the sweet young waitress neared, still trying to temper and subdue his own familiar yet nervous sexual excitement. The young girl, not knowing what she had let herself into, Chris hoping his lust to make her his, made way to open the door to both their needs. Just knowing she was only a door opening away had him adjusting the desire growing in his pants before he could take the last step allowing their uncontrolled attraction to take heed. An intense moment as their eyes locked, the door to his mind opened as he saw hers flash, her demure sweetness now overcome with lust. Her mind was spilling as she stumbled the first step. Chris caught her in his arms as she fell into his trust, young Alina now bound to her mindful need to be touched. She was falling completely to be bound by her misgiven trust.

Chris taking her hand walking her inside, her beauty and radiance filling the room. Alina spoke first as she offered Chris his food, smiling tentatively, her shyness worn with her youthful need. The wine bottle appeared, which was Chris's cue to motion his unwitting young girl to follow as he asked her, "would she like to share a glass of wine?"

Alina accepted his trap to allure her further into his need to control the sweet innocence soon to be taken. Retaking her hand and led her downstairs, Chris said, "I keep the wine glasses and corkscrew in the cellar."

Alina entered the darkness with a needful desire she had never felt, somehow frightened and aroused at once, causing her to become lost by emotions she had never felt; Chris flicked a light switch that shone through her like a sexual knife. Her mind struggled as Chris cuffed her hands and dragged her into his life. Alina was petrified, yet her heart yearned for more; she felt her pussy moisten, her arousal growing, breasts swelling as nipples grew hard; Chris led her further and raised her arms over her head. Her feet were barely touching the ground as she was strung up and left helpless and exposed. Chris moved behind her and pulled her body into his, taking in her sweetness as he felt her every curve. Fuelling his lust to dominate his new submissive, feeling her tremble to his touch.

Making him harder, Chris whispered to the young waitress, "are you sure you teased the right man?"

Chris blindfolded her as she gasped, feeling Chris's hardness push between her thighs, her pussy now gushing with a desire she could not understand or control. Everything in that moment stopped and filled her slutty teen pussy with such an intense need it quivered, and she struggled to keep her feet. Unable to see or control her body as the young waitress involuntarily shook with the most intense orgasm of her young life. Chris was holding her body tight as she trembled with fright and ecstasy, whimpering with wasted indignation. Her body betraying a new sexual appetite, Chris kissing her neck, feeling her melt to his touch, then trying to pull away. Her mind was lost with a temporary loss of sensation, timidly waiting for what was to come next.

Chris moved back, Alina's ears hearing the distinct sound of a belt buckle releasing. Chris pulled the belt out as his pants fell to the floor; his aching cock sprang free, already throbbing to feel the young sweetness closer to him. Folding the belt in half, holding each end, Chris sharply snapped the belt, causing the two halves to crack loudly, filling a quiet moment with young fear and apprehension. Alina's mind and senses more alive than ever in her young life. Need and dread making every second extend time deeper into her need to be exploited. Her pussy lips inflamed, her heart beating harder, blood rushed trying to fill a void left in her slutty desire.

Chris came in closer, standing in front of her, admiring her tender young beauty and whispering, "what do you want, silly young girl?, is this what you wanted? Because this! Hasn't even started yet," snapping the belt with a crack loud enough to startle her further. Chris lent in and gently kissed her sweet lips, Alina a little tentative, unsure, lost in the unfamiliar moment. Chris placing a hand to her cheek, caressing the hair away from her face. Revealing a stray tear escaping her blindfold, Chris taking her chin in his hand, held her face up, licked the tear, and kissed her sweetness again. Alina, this time feeling the moment opened up and kissed back with a passion. The sweet saltiness mixed with their passion, Chris's hands roamed her sexiness, pulling her deeper into his need and released the last couple of buttons containing her full young breasts.

Chris pulled back to leave the young waitress girl exposed to his lustful gaze; her pink brasserie captured her lush breasts with intent. Alina's nipples were hard and poking through the thin lace fabric, her arousal undeniable, breasts swelling as she panted for breath, inexplicable feelings burning deep between her legs. The young Waitress thinking if her hands were not cuffed, she would indeed be touching herself to delicious inappropriate thoughts. Chris stepped closer, wrapping his arms around her back, letting his hands wander down to feel the creamy hot flesh of her sexy ebony thighs, running his hand up to touch her tight ass cheeks trapped in her silky panties.

Chris's hard cock poking through his boxer shorts brushed at her silky smooth thighs, feeling the warmth of wet arousal; his fingers found the button and zip securing her short skirt. He released both with a deft hand, and her dress fell, exposing the young waitress's ebony legs and sexy lace underwear. Alina struggled in her cuffs, trying desperately to cover her modesty. Chris found it cute, the way she had been teasing him at the restaurant the past two weeks, now seemingly shy at her exposure. Chris moved closer, his hard cock slipping between her soaking wet thighs, cock resting on the underside of her wet panties. Teasing her pussy lips as he held his cock hard against her wetness.

Removing her blindfold for now to allow her a better sense of the moment, the sexy little waitress blinking her eyes to her stark reality. Chris allowed her a moment to focus as he admired her extraordinary beauty and sexy, seductive look. Her innocent mind was already losing grip with the situation; with her eyes finally focused, Chris could see deeper into her lust as she scanned the room, taking in the many perverse sex-related paraphernalia and apparatus. As the young waitress's eyes widened, Chris pulled her focus back to him, catching her sweet lips with his. Her eyes were still wide in wonderment, but yet she responded to Chris's advance with a tenderness rarely experienced. Her eyes are still wide as she returned Chris's kiss pulling her deeper into his world. Alina's mind and body are now entangled in her submission, ready to be taken, controlled, and led into a newfound ecstasy. A feeling of sexual satisfaction radiated through her, linking her sexual appetite to the perverted needs buried deep in an unexplored part of her young mind.

Chris's hands grasped the waistband of her panties; young Alina shivered a little as Chris rolled them slowly over her young ass, exposing more of her sweet body, her eyes dilating as sharp as the pinpoint desire burning deep in her young pussy. Chris dropped to his knees and watched intently as his little waitress again struggled with her restraint. Again her body betraying her as Chris watched her pussy lips quiver in the wet lust engulfing her inflamed pussy. Slowly saturating them in her desire, flowing over her wet crimson delight. Her eyes were darting around in lost erratic passion, unable to focus, her mind a blur of unrelenting sexual need.

Chris left her panties just low enough to leave her gushing young cunt exposed, watching her lust drip into the crotch until it soaked through running down her inner thighs. The need between her legs was excruciating, her clit poking out, begging to be touched.

Chris tempted to bury his face into her young lust, taste her desire, and feed on her exposed need. Instead, he cupped her young breast as he stood up, making eye contact with his beautiful new young plaything, squeezing them free of her bra. Fully exposing the last of her young body to his perverted gaze, her nipples bursting with arousal, pointing straight to Chris's need. He reached around her waist, grabbing her shirttails, and tied them under the swell of her full tits. Holding her perfect young breasts high and stunning to behold, framed in the pink lace once teasing his eye. Her nipples hardening even more as Chris gently took one in turn between his lips. The moans of Alina's pleasure burning into his lust, his cock throbbed for release as his need became captured by her sexually bewildering trust. Chris ran a finger down over her waist, toying with her panties, feeling the silky thin fabric between his fingers before sliding a one over her hot young sex. Alina's pussy dripping with arousal, she moaned sensually as Chris teased his fingers over her tender folds. Cum coated his fingers instantly, her pussy a sodden slippery hot mess.

Alina's exhibitionist kink had her mind and body wracked with a hidden desire; her cunt throbbed to Chris's touch; he thought the young waitress was going to pass out. Barely apply to stand as her thighs shook and trembled, her arms straining in her restraints. Yesterday all her taboo kinks were locked away in her young shyness. Somehow in just minutes, her mind and body were consumed by her sweetest fantasies. Alina was always very self-conscious of her body, too timid to be seen naked, the conflict of being exposed wrestling with her unfounded inner demons. Seeing the lust and admiration on Chris's face as he took in the sight of her young body, overpowering her now seemingly irreverent thoughts. Being restrained and exposed in such a compromising way had her on the edge of an untold sexual awakening, teetering between sexual arousal and the need to be revealed only a small piece to her yearning need. The young waitress was unsure what overcame her, teasing Chris endlessly at work, maybe his smile. Perhaps the attention he always gave her, she could feel his eyes touch her with a look she unconsciously craved. Just being close to him made her feel things, not just in her private parts but deeper in her untouched kinky mind.

She knew the second she got in her car to deliver his meal; she would in one way or another succumb to his every want. She craved the more her slutty extinct told her she needed. Now her young body was electrified in her need, exposing her kinks. Her sex gushing into every second, her mind and body pulsing for Chris's touch.

Chris needed more wanted more, his cock throbbed insistently, watching his sweet young waitress restrained and exposed for his pleasure. He needs to move her closer to what he knew she craved. Cupping her perfect young face in his hands, he squeezed her lips into a pouting need to be kissed. Savored her sexy compliant beauty, Chris pulled her tight into his embrace. His cock poking her in the stomach, steely hard and pointing straight for her needy lust. As he kissed young Alina's lips, he drank in her desire and watched her eyes as he lowered his cock enough to slide between her thighs. Her panties teasing the underside of his cock as her inflamed, hot pussy lips coated their length. Her sweet nectar covering his need, Alina grinding her hips for more,

Chris again squeezed her sweet young lips into a pouting slutty want as he asked, "what do you want, little girl? " Pressing her pouting lips harder, Alinas eyes glazed over unfocussed, becoming shy as Chris pushed her to expose her need. Chris pulled back enough to playfully yet forcefully slap her pretty face, causing the sweet young waitress to uncover her true desires.

Alina's eyes and mind-focussing wording breathlessly, "I need Daddy to fuck me, please, daddy fuck me, choke me use me," begging with all her pent-up suppressed slutty need.

Tears of unrestrained lust sprung from her eyes, running down her cheeks, blurring her already fucked-up want to be used.

12