I Need More

Info
The naughty wife has a confession for her loving husband...
59 words
4.49
49.1k
28
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSWifey
KSWifey
1,188 Followers

"Yes, babe, he is much bigger than you." Your humiliation doesn't start there, nor does it end there, but it hangs in the air there, especially when she insists she remains "a big fan" of yours. But can you really trust that soothing voice? Or is your wife every bit the slut you always feared she might be?"

--:--
--:--
1.0
KSWifey
KSWifey
KSWifey
1,188 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
BeauqBeauqover 2 years ago

You have a sexy voice and your stories are good. The thing you have to work on are your "exhalations". Whether it's a giggle, or a sigh, they are very explosive and there is just so many of them that they are becoming your crutches like "like", "um", "so"...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your style, your slow detail your Voice alone is very arousing, a few words and I'm Hard as a rock, you have that magic erotic, sensual touch, i've gone thru this one twice, as I have with all your delicious audios, sometimes more, , the visuals you portray are strokingly explosive, I need to slow down at times, keep those delicious stories coming and coming...Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story made my little penis so stiff.

My Mistress needs her Bull to give her the pleasure my tiny peepee never will. Her Bull's big cock fills and stretches her pussy like She needs.

I hope She will allow me to rub my little penis and spurt in my hand.

Share this

Similar Stories

Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
White Wife’s Flirting Leads to More Lauren gets in deep with neighbor.in Interracial Love
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Cuckolded on First Date! Pt. 01 They fall in love. He accepts her appreciation of big cocks.in Loving Wives
More Stories