All Comments on 'I Need More'

by KSWifey

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story made my little penis so stiff.

My Mistress needs her Bull to give her the pleasure my tiny peepee never will. Her Bull's big cock fills and stretches her pussy like She needs.

I hope She will allow me to rub my little penis and spurt in my hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your style, your slow detail your Voice alone is very arousing, a few words and I'm Hard as a rock, you have that magic erotic, sensual touch, i've gone thru this one twice, as I have with all your delicious audios, sometimes more, , the visuals you portray are strokingly explosive, I need to slow down at times, keep those delicious stories coming and coming...Please!!!

BeauqBeauqover 2 years ago

You have a sexy voice and your stories are good. The thing you have to work on are your "exhalations". Whether it's a giggle, or a sigh, they are very explosive and there is just so many of them that they are becoming your crutches like "like", "um", "so"...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKSWifey@KSWifey
In an online world full of beautiful women, I am delighted that you found me and are taking the time to read my words – thank you! Who am I? I am an erotic amateur artist who enjoys bringing fantasy to life in vivid 4K HDR video, audio, and photography. I'm also a thirty-som...