I NEED That Money Pt. 02

Info
Wait, now you want to taste me? Um... sure.
53 words
4.59
11.5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,240 Followers

Part One is here.

---

So you and Xyta have come to an arrangement. You've figured out exactly how she can convince you to give her the loan she so desperately needs.

One last thing to do...

She's tasted you, but now, more than anything, you want to taste her.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,240 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Andygorn2Andygorn2over 3 years ago
wow, amazing story

As Xyta [X] returns home to give her waiting and adoring husband [H] the good news, she attempts to straighten her hair and make-up, but he knows her better than anyone and it's clear to him that something has been going on:

X= "So, I got the loan then; everything we needed."

H = "Are you sure it was everything?" his eager eyes trace every inch of her skin, taking in her every beautiful curve, but there's something else about Xyta, although he can't quite put his finger on it...not yet, anyway...

X (hastily) = "Yes, with an extra 10%, which will really make a difference when we get started. I'm just going to go to the bathroom and unwind..."

H (stops her, gently catching hold of her arm, but she feels snared, unable to break free) = "Not even one kiss from my persuasive bride? Or maybe two? Or more?" (He brings her fingers to his face, kissing each in turn reverently, before gently -but insistently- suckling upon the tips in the way he knows makes her toes curl in delight).

X = "Wow, I didn't expect this today...none of it." (Her hand shoots to her mouth at the admission. She thinks she's got away with it until she sees the excited flash in his eyes).

(He takes her other hand, playing with these 5 digits like the others. a sharp sigh escapes her parted dark lips. He moves behind her, stroking the small of her back, his hot breath on the back of her neck and massaging her shoulders. His caresses make Xyta begin to tingle all over. Before she can turn to kiss him, he swiftly parts the lapels of her jacket and pulls it down around the tops of her arms, pinning them to her side. In the lounge mirror, they both see her pose has accentuated her chest, pushing the mounds forwards to strain against her pale blue silk blouse).

Leaning over her shoulder, H whispers = :"I always love you in this blouse; it deliciously contrasts your skin and brings out your breasts. (Kissing her neckline, his tongue leaves glistening trails across her skin before burying his face in her hair which he has loosened) "I love your hair, too, especially when it's tied up like this, but better when it is down."

Xyta stifles a gasp...not only at his touch and her excitement, but also the realisation of what he might find there, desposited by her banker-lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enticing

My new muse...

6Bi9Sara6Bi9Saraover 3 years ago
Much better...

than a hand shake. Just exactly how a deal should be sealed. Well done as always. Totally delish girl sounds that give me tingles. More than.

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anne-Marie - Forced to Whore Pt. 01 A wife is forced to become a whore.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Forced: Babysitter Turned Fucktoy 21-year-old babysitter is blackmailed into the Dad's fucktoy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Payment in Kind The case of a lifetime walked in, on high heels.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 01 Rich 19-year-old blonde is desperate and unwittingly used.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
More Stories