All Comments on 'I NEED That Money Pt. 02'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
6Bi9Sara6Bi9Saraover 3 years ago
Much better...

than a hand shake. Just exactly how a deal should be sealed. Well done as always. Totally delish girl sounds that give me tingles. More than.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enticing

My new muse...

Andygorn2Andygorn2over 3 years ago
wow, amazing story

As Xyta [X] returns home to give her waiting and adoring husband [H] the good news, she attempts to straighten her hair and make-up, but he knows her better than anyone and it's clear to him that something has been going on:

X= "So, I got the loan then; everything we needed."

H = "Are you sure it was everything?" his eager eyes trace every inch of her skin, taking in her every beautiful curve, but there's something else about Xyta, although he can't quite put his finger on it...not yet, anyway...

X (hastily) = "Yes, with an extra 10%, which will really make a difference when we get started. I'm just going to go to the bathroom and unwind..."

H (stops her, gently catching hold of her arm, but she feels snared, unable to break free) = "Not even one kiss from my persuasive bride? Or maybe two? Or more?" (He brings her fingers to his face, kissing each in turn reverently, before gently -but insistently- suckling upon the tips in the way he knows makes her toes curl in delight).

X = "Wow, I didn't expect this today...none of it." (Her hand shoots to her mouth at the admission. She thinks she's got away with it until she sees the excited flash in his eyes).

(He takes her other hand, playing with these 5 digits like the others. a sharp sigh escapes her parted dark lips. He moves behind her, stroking the small of her back, his hot breath on the back of her neck and massaging her shoulders. His caresses make Xyta begin to tingle all over. Before she can turn to kiss him, he swiftly parts the lapels of her jacket and pulls it down around the tops of her arms, pinning them to her side. In the lounge mirror, they both see her pose has accentuated her chest, pushing the mounds forwards to strain against her pale blue silk blouse).

Leaning over her shoulder, H whispers = :"I always love you in this blouse; it deliciously contrasts your skin and brings out your breasts. (Kissing her neckline, his tongue leaves glistening trails across her skin before burying his face in her hair which he has loosened) "I love your hair, too, especially when it's tied up like this, but better when it is down."

Xyta stifles a gasp...not only at his touch and her excitement, but also the realisation of what he might find there, desposited by her banker-lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES