All Comments on 'I Need to Move'

by abedrako

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Move Over

Great story! Maybe Barry will bring a few friends from work home to meet Barbie? Keep writing. Look forward to next part.

justdoit4ujustdoit4uover 15 years ago
Good story. Continue

Disregard the negative comments. Those who want to read it, can. Those of you who don't like the storyline, MOVE ON! I like the direction of your story (yes, a story & not a documentary). See how far Barbie is willing to explore. Expand your direction to include Barry's wife, then his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done

This was a well versed and executed STORY. To anyone that did not appreciate it for what it was meant to be, obviously you entered into the WRONG domain. Maybe you should have tried NONSEXUAL. It's rape when you resist and persist. She submitted (something your missionary azz should try) and enjoyed herself. I think in the end she felt a little guilty for allowing herself to be pleased by soemone other than her husband but I'm sure she did not regret the feeling that she had from the act itself. Please continue your work "author"

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Harsh comments

Wow, there sure are some real vigorous responses here. The vitriol is stunning. The story was well-written. It was erotic. And it was tagged non-consentual, and yes - it's wrong to actually practice. I don't understand why people get upset when this is obviously something they looked for and read. It's almost as if they can't accept the dark side in them. Maybe their response bothers them. The ones that yell the most are usually the ones that have the most to hide. To quote a movie, "Lighten up, Francis!" (Stripes). Please continue with the writing, abedrako. Maybe try some other kinks? Whatever appeals at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'll explain...

The reason we get upset is because morons like the poster below you are stupid enought to think this wasn't rape. This was KIDNAP, ASSAULT, BATTERY and RAPE. and these type of stories create more RAPE. they are read by assholes like the poster two below who think this behavoir was ok. The author obviously also thinks the behavoir was ok, since the husband in the story didn't immediately defend his wife and KILL the two rapists. If the wife in this story wanted to, she could have all three other people put away for a minimum of 7 years. The two watching the assault and not doing anything also committed a felony.

southern1957southern1957over 14 years ago
I loved it

I think it was a great story; having been on both sides of the coin as one of the men in this story it brought back thoughts of my own advanture in life some time ago. Stay true to yourself and your writings, it is or isn't always going to be liked by all, as long as you like what your doing it will come through in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cliffhanger

This was a unique story though I am left wondering what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Rape

Yes, this is a rape story, As most nonconsent stories are. It was still well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rape

Had she pulled down the boxers and fell in lust with that huge cock, it would have been an enjoyable reluctance story. But, as it was, it's a tale of rape, and those of you who enjoyed it need to get counseling at the least.

ursusmagnusursusmagnusalmost 12 years ago
Not rape...

If she had resisted from start to finish it would have qualified as rape, but once she gave in and began to love it, it became just forceful sex, which some women love. I know it might be hard for some of you to believe but some women like to have their boundaries pushed by a strong man. Some women like having a big strong guy with a large cock fuck them without being asked if it is okay.

My own wife told me her hottest experience in college was when this guy she was dating forced his very thick ten inch cock up her ass, inch by gradual inch; she moaned for him to stop the whole time but secretly loved every minute. She normally doesn't swallow either, but when he stuck his cock down her throat and came she did as he told her. Now if she had reported him to the police it would have been rape, but since he made her cum repeatedly and she loved submitting to him it was merely hot sex. The key is what the woman in question decides; she gets to make the call whether forced sex is hot or a crime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
unnecessary forceful rape....

i read alot of these stories but there was no flow to this one. what i mean is, this is in the non-consent/reluctance category-not in the rape category.if this story had good flow to it, that rape could have easily been made into a reluctance story, but because of how immediately she was taken control of, it made it seem as if she had no choice in the matter and as a faithful fan of this web site i would like to say this story was well written but very rushed(which makes it a very bad story). At the beginning you should have written about how she wanted it or was tempted for days by his cock to lead up to the sex instead it went straight to hitting her, fucking her and making her cry at the end. Overall i think litorica should remove this story form this site/category or let it be rewritten if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Give your head a shake you moralising crackpots!

How anyone can be so stupid as to seek out the non-consent section, read the story and then complain because it depicted non-consent is truly beyond understanding. The stories are fiction depicting the author's interpretation of situations that do occur in real life. If you don't like them don't read them. To criticize the subject matter when it is clearly labelled is pure stupidity. Dear Author: I was surprised and offended to see that your story in the non-consent category of this erotic story site was about non- consensual sex. Duh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not Rape

This is not rape, if you read it properly you will remember that she guided his cock into her pussy. Yes there was some force involved but it was not rape.

MattAkerMattAkerover 11 years ago
Hmph

Lol @ last anon comment... Don't know where you come from, you little dickwad, but this would be considered rape in most of the world... Guess you're american huh? Had an american gf once and she told me how all the guys she had had the misfortune to meet treated women... A no is a no, if there is any force or coercion (such as drugs, alcohol, blackmail etc) involved it is nonconsensual, thus rape... The hubby's actions isn't what I myself had done, but to each his own I guess... I just feel sorry for Barbie for having a nonprotective husband... Well written story, thanks. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Illiterate

couldn't read past the first few paras

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tomorrow you should.....

Look for an attorney and dump the slut. Find someone that actually loves and respects you. Not a slut that's going to bring home some social disease. What a dummy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Glad you think that

"Give your head a shake you moralising crackpots!"

Glad you think all that buddy cause karma is a bitch and all you who like these kind of stories are eating my creampie. I'm the one that's doing your woman and making you a sissy. Enjoy the fruits of my labor you pathetic piece of worthless crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NonConsent/Reluctance is just that

When a reader clicks and reads a NonConsent/Reluctance story you should be prepared for just that NonConsent so if it bothers you, you should read something else and don't Harass others. MOVE ON...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your opening said it all.

Why WOULD you let your friend (not much of a friend) fuck your wife? You and this story are both idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow ursusmagnus are you really that much of a fucking moron!

Yes it is rape you asshole! My GOD how can you be so fucking stupid and still be a live? What fucking planet do you live on? 1 fucking "NO" makes it rape you scumbag in every State in this country. Holding someone physically against their will is illegal in every fucking State in this county. It is ignorant assholes like you who make it so hard for women to deal with rape and our legal system. Well the joke is on you dipshit, cause male on make rape happens 2 to 1. So one of these days with a little luck you can take it up your ass and deal with the rape!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YOU BETTER FUCKING MOVE

Before your wife gets addicted to that great big cock and she ends up getting knocked up by your friend. Wouldn't that look great at Christmas, her belly all swelled up from another mans baby growing in her belly. FUCK dude, are you retarded or what

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another story about retarded people.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Be gratefull

Great story, even if it was rape at first they both ended up enjoying it all. I bet she turns into right little married whore. My wife certainly did after my friends taught her how do enjoy a gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When you moved I hoped you moved a long ways away.

And left your whore of a wife behind - forever. What an awful story this was. From start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She decides

If it is rape or truly non consensual. I am a big guy and careful how I treat women. When I was younger I pushed the limits more, which is how I learned some women like to have the choice to refuse taken away from them sometimes. The key here is some women when they choose like to be forced. The woman gets to say if it was rape or not, always.

That said more than one woman has confessed to me that she loved having an authority figure make her pleasure him, sometimes against her will. One girlfriend in college told me how her first landlord came into her apartment one night when she only had a tee shirt on and shoved her backwards on her bed. She said it was rape until he got his huge ( why are forceful guys always hung?) cock all the way in her. After that she gave in and let him fuck her freely, eventually orgasming on his cock.

She didn't even pretend he couldn't cum in her, and the one other time she got trapped alone with him she just dropped to her knees and undid his belt without asking. She said he called her a slut and other names while she dutifully sucked his cock. When he demanded she strip she didn't protest, and when he bent her over she let him do her, pleading for him to cum quickly. He made her fuck him instead, even forcing her to ride on top of him. She let him do whatever he wanted, even cumming inside her without protection a second time.

When she finally moved,out her made her suck off three friends he was drinking with when she brought the last rent to him. She protested that time but once he got her to her knees she stopped resisting and opened her mouth for all of them. The landlord made her take him up her ass, even ordering her to spread her checks for his convenience as his friends watched her take his very big and thick cock up her last virginal hole. She said they all laughed as she squealed and moaned for a long time.

The kicker? I later found out she went back to him several times for more of the same treatment. I was going to kick his ass for his maltreatment of her but her had taped these times and it was obvious she liked getting insulted, grabbed and forced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A similar experience

I've read this many times because I had a very similar experience. My wife is a good looking slim blonde with a nice body. We were staying with "friends". I woke up and found her gone. Went out into the hall and saw my wife, down on her knees, wearing just a pair of nylon panties, sucking the dick of our host. He'd ripped her top off and convinced her that if I came out and saw her nude, I wouldn't believe she didn't want it. He said if she gave him a quick blow job he'd let her go back to our room and no one would ever know. She had had a lot to drink so she wasn't thinking clearly. I was so shocked when I saw her that I did nothing for a few seconds. I watched her swallow as he unloaded down her throat. He didn't see me and he told her the fun was just beginning and he was going to fuck her slut ass all night. This is where the stories really differ. I beat the shit out of him. I actually knocked him down the stairs and he ended up with both a broken leg and a broken arm. It worked out pretty well though because my wife spent the next couple years trying to make it up to me for sucking this asshole's dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This Is NOT Rape

How can this be rape when she guided his cock into her pussy,believe me having a similar petite figure like Barbie and when you consider her inexperience he would have great difficulty entering such a small girl,call me a slut or whatever but i have fucked a lot of guys.and yet i still have problems with large cocks being well lubricated and guiding in the helmet is ,as any girl will confirm the best way. I also believe hubbys actions speak for themselves as he was thinking about it before it happened,and watched as it played out before him. As you may have guessed by now,i aint a shy girl (lol) and having had many different types of sex over the years, i believe most girls love to have the man take charge its something to do with our submissivness,staring into the eyes of a strong muscular sexy stud as he pounds your cunt relentlessly,is why i love cock so much,and i will do anything this glorious stud orders me to do ,thats the reason most of us are sluts x Kylie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story

Yes it was rape, when he hit her it turned into that. BUT it's not a real story so who cares! He owners her now and can enjoy her at his leisure taking his time to train her to enjoy big cocks. It doesn't matter if hubbie moves them or not she will always want more and she will find it. I say get her all she can handle and watch her fall deeper and deeper into the web. Find the right black guy and introduce him to her then watch her turned into a slut Spreading her legs whenever she is told for a huge black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My friends wife is rather petite. the first time I fucked her, she grabbed some lube and put some on the head of my cock, spread her legs and holding my cock guided me in and I worked my cock into her from there. She is a great fuck, its just that initial entry to her tight pussy that takes a little time. Unlike the South American wife up the road, she takes it in one go, sitting on my cock, riding me as she orgasms. I did her doggy style, I couldn't resist her arse, I positioned my cock, she tried but I only got about 2 inches in, I was just too thick but I blew up her tight hole anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just glad

you went away. Makes me wonder if you have ever had sex, with a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What

Rape and and simple minded loser husband - that kind of marriage won't last very long. What the fuck kind of man lets his petite wife get fucked by a horse cock after she experienced so much pain on their honeymoon? I can see it if they were sitting around drinking and talking about swapping or group sex and having his reluctant wife agree but - rape is way too much in our culture to be fantasizing about it on here.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 8 years ago
Barbie was a good little wife.

It was not rape, Barbie loved that big cock, I think she would love to be Gang Banged. Ryan does need to man up. At least now he knows his wife is a good little slut that sucks cock and swallows cum. It was a good lesson for her to learn so early in the marriage. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
rape

no one got raped, its a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Coersed

Rape by coercion and by courtship by a guy with a big dick who take great fun in humiliating their husbands

Her husband will know immediately he fucks her after he had great difficulty in penetrating in the first place but he knows already does he not.

Of course it written as a bit of fantasy fiction quite well written

, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rape

Rape or no rape, story was garbage...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucking pure horse shit

Any fuck headed piece of shit that would write a story like this is one sorry, dog dick licking piece of shit. And your fucking hero hubby should have his cock cut off and shoved up your ass.

shang40shang40almost 7 years ago
Lucky to get stretched

Even my proper Hindu brahmin wife got first cum in her mouth by my friend and later stretched her cunt.

It's so hot to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF! BRAVO! LOVE YOUR STORY. GAVE YOU A 5-! TOTALLY EROTIC. BARBIE IS A KEEPER! PAM, TOO!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

A truly pathetic story for a guy to let another man screw his wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Terrible ending

Interesting story. But letting another dude do that...no way! Watching it is worse. The only saving grace is that he did get the other guys wife. They were probably swingers anyway and now his wife is toast.

He gave the wife too much leeway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a disgusting g man,

I have never heard of, or read anything like that in my life. What a disgusting man he is, who would want him for an husband. He let her down badly when she needs him most. 1* for writing about a piece of scum like him.

shang40shang40over 3 years ago

Read again after long 3 years.

After my first watching my wife developed habit of being stretched.

After started working she became good friend of a colleague who started dropping her home. She told me he is very helpful and I was relieved from going long way to reach her office. Once I was early at home and in garden without opening lock. They came opened door. The window was open so I could see in.

She closed the door and he pulled her in tight embrace. I was stunned to see that they were kissing as if a couple.

Then she released from him and going to freshen up he again grabbed her from behind. And kissed her ears n neck. That was hot.

Then I ringed bell. She showed as if nothing. Calm. But I noticed her hard nipples.

After having tea she asked for bringing vegetables from market. I went and came quickly to see any progress.

To my imagination which was true they were in guest room having sex.

I liked the way he was deep stroking. And his cock was 8" (2-3" more than mine) and thick. Black hammer.

Prashant ploughed her eager juicy cunt.

After their hot sex she got up did little freshen up and waited for me.

I ringed she opened door.

After dinner I asked him to stay and told my wife to make his bed. She did and gave kisses.

Upon her return I licked her pussy tasting him. I also fucked her. She was stretched nicely and sticky.

Few months I practised same and once I had to go out of town I requested him to be with her. They had big chance of having lusty sex right on our marital bed. It was like mini honeymoon for them.

When she has to go to her mother's place Prashant arranged his leave and on way they stopped at a hotel and enjoyed honeymoon.

Her mom called me to ask when she coming is she alone travelling. I told her that her colleague Prashant is with her. But on way they had other important works to do. Her mom liked it understood. She praised me.

In that trip Prashant took her Anal Cherry making him complete woman complete keep raand.

My mother in law very happily received them. She asked her about his love. Wife admitted and told her that my hubby is very cooperative and gives me freedom to get stretched.

Her mom is in late 40's so my wife gave her freedom to get stretched by Prashants big cock.

Dreamer971Dreamer971over 2 years ago

Why do people who hate these stories read them? Do they secretly like them? Well written, and it’s not like the husband didn’t have his own fun. Ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

People are so hilarious. They say they hate these type of stories but I think they love these types of stories but they are ashamed they like it. Kinda like when a young boy gets teased by his parent when they say, awe you got a girlfriend and the boy says no way girls are gross but secretly the young boy likes girls. Hahahahahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In my book, this story is a tour de force.

I gave you a 5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

Barbie is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

(Pam is a runner-up.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

whore and wimp . i feel bad for adele the singer ,she hook up with a black NBA agent ,thats going to ruin her life .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd like to see a second Ch. where he takes her ass. Maybe he could give her some lube and tell her to get her husband to take her cherry first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One cock , three pussies, no friends and no friendzone at the swingers park!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope eventually Ryan ends up leaving and starts his own company and it is a great success. Then finds a faithful wife. Another chapter.

blackice51blackice51over 1 year ago

Outstanding story!!! 5 STARS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really great story. Would love a second chapter. Maybe the girls fuck without him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And a different partner. Then never be around them again. The final would be to kick his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with leaving starting a new business and finding a faithful wife. Almost forgot let everyone know why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like the last line, only add the descriptor "seperate". That is likely where this would lead if he were so submissive and accepting of her arrangement. Even youngsters wise up eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A cheating slut of a wife. A spineless wimp cuck of a husband. Is this what the human male had been reduced to? Is this really what society wants men to be? I don't think so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just don't understand guys that are into shit like this. It just absolutely baffles me. I mean, yeah, I understand intellectually, but shit, just thinking about my gf fucking somebody else makes me want to hurl or be violent, either one. I can't help but wonder what makes men who like this stuff so different from the norm.

blackice51blackice519 months ago

I Loved your Story 5 STARS!!! You should write a part 2

Sparky2022Sparky20228 months ago

Great Story! I love it when a monster breaks in a small pussy and begins a life of a hot wife slut. Bravo! 👍

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All's well that ends well!

I wish something like that happened to my wife and me.

I LOVED the story, gave it a 5.0 (100%.)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Barbie is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

Pam is a runner-up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am copy pasting someone else's comment because I really can relate to it.

Quote:

col_lover - over 7 years ago

Barbie was a good little wife.

It was not rape, Barbie loved that big cock, I think she would love to be Gang Banged. Ryan does need to man up. At least now he knows his wife is a good little slut that sucks cock and swallows cum. It was a good lesson for her to learn so early in the marriage.

5 Stars

End quote.

• • •

5 [4.75 = 95%, ★★★★★(five)]!

cgulden51cgulden515 months ago

What an ass hole.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Different strokes for different folks!"

This story was appropriately posted in

Non-consent/Reluctance Category.

I LOVE this story. It is my kind of

husband's-friend-fucks-wife story.

The story is fiction but similar things do happen to inexperienced people.

I gave it a 5- (4.6 = 92%, ☆☆☆☆☆-)!

BARBI IS A KEEPER. END OF STORY.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story and action earned a 5*, but the spelling/grammar get a 2.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
Hot

I’ve always understood that things like that are the cost of having a beautiful hot wife. If I get there in time I’ll stop it but once it starts he wins, at least for that time. If it happens again it’s because she wants it to.

Personally I love seeing my wife being manipulated and coerced into allowing another man to have sex with her. I love seeing her weakening as he doesn’t stop till he slides his big stiff cock in her and I hear her moan.

The best part of the story is that she’ll be stretched out and start to need men to treat her like that, I know women like that. It’s what they’re made for and I love seeing her cum.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is really really erotic.

It also is true to life.

I found out that my wife was cheating on me after I had alrady stopped loving her.

Strangely enough she was turning me on more and more. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excerpt from this story (SPOILER ALERT.)

Quote:

... She might have been saying no on the outside but her body was working overtime at saying yes.

"I bet you have never had your pussy licked either, have you?" Barry said suddenly

"What?!" Barbie said not fully comprehending

"Nope! I thought not!" Barry said and he grabbed the crotch of her teddy and popped the snaps protecting her pussy from him...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If I were her husband, I would move.

I do not know what I would do if she wanted to be with him again.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am copy pasting a comment I like.

Quote:

Anonymous - about 5 years ago

FIVE STAR STUFF! BRAVO!

LOVE YOUR STORY. GAVE YOU A 5-! TOTALLY EROTIC.

BARBIE IS A KEEPER! PAM, TOO!

:)

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I liked it. I would like to see a second chapter. Perhaps this time with her in the black outfit!

Myrmidon69Myrmidon6921 days ago

Loved your story, great work! This hits my favourite kink just right.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Yep just a story and in right non con category. She was raped and any actual women taken like that is unlikely to be suddenly hit with the Martian Big Dick slut Ray. Barry is just a rapist asshole, not a real man. Which is fine in a story, just don't confuse with reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous