All Comments on 'I Need to Process This Ch. 01'

by JackMacklin

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep it up, love to see where this story goes

colin23colin23over 2 years ago

This is really picky, but PPE is a course at Oxford, not Cambridge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

But I can't imaging a more boring way to describe sex.

One star.

BilleyedBilleyedover 2 years ago

I like it so far, bring it on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cant wait to read more of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Not to be picky

Well PPE is offered by many universities, not just Oxford unless you are a blinkered ex Etonian

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Well done for your first story. I like where this may be going and hope they can be together romantically and a happy ending is always a joy to read.

MrKuroMrKuroover 2 years ago

You got le hooked. I really need to read where this will lead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

Not a bad start. Interesting characters and there is a story line. Good build up. I look forward to seeing where you take this. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was a great build-up to what I hope will come, It's the longest I've ever spent on one of these stories with no sex. If it doesn't come in the next chapter I won't read any more.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I think I read it before, but couldn't remember the details. I decided to review it in preparation to reading part 2. Really well done developing the back story and characters. The passing of the mother brought tears to my eyes, so well done! 5* so far...

stickygirlstickygirlover 2 years ago

Why am I thinking Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley? Well written, tugs at the heart strings of course but the sex with the girlfriend arrived suddenly compared with the pace of the rest of the story. Intrigued to read the rest and how brat sister and grumpy bro get it on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this kind of stories, but the build-up was just awful 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very clever build-up with good character development.

Really wondering where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Having recently experienced the passing of a loved one, I found it hard to relate to the near apathy that Davie projects in the wake of his mother's death. There are tears. There's a hint of heartache. However, the passing of someone like a mother is typically described as an earth-shattering experience. Would there be a schism in Davie's timeline? Forevermore, there would be his life before his mother died, and his life after. It seems like his soul would be so deeply wounded that even a subtle graze against it might send him careening out of control. Perhaps he wasn't close to his mother at all. Even so, is it disrespectful to the memory of his mother to masturbate to his sister's image in his deceased mother's home hours after her death?

ChrisLondonManChrisLondonManover 2 years ago

Very well written story. I'm going to read the other chapters now!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Like the story a lot. AAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackMacklin@JackMacklin
I'm in my early 70s but in OK shape - albeit bald and grey. I'm reasonably intelligent, well-read, and without prejudice of any kind (well, I fucking hate bigots, which I suppose is a kind of prejudice). I'm not religious at all but I don't mind chatting to believers as long a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES