I Need to Process This Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her gaze from my cock and belly to my face, looking at me with a slight smile. Gradually her movements got faster, and she held my gaze, her tongue sticking out from her half-open lips. My stomach muscles started to contract and my legs stiffened and Mel used her free hand to stroke my balls. She started to breathe faster, and she was murmuring wordlessly, softly. She nodded slightly, and looked down at my cock, then back to me, licking her lips.

Now she didn't take her eyes off me -- I couldn't take my eyes off her - and her right hand was moving with a quickening rhythm as her left, palm flattened, massaged my belly, my thighs, my balls. All of a sudden I was there, and I bucked like a wild horse, half-shouting as ropes of cum shot up, over my belly and chest, almost on to my neck. Mel continued to milk, ever more slowly as my orgasm subsided. Two or three times she gently squeezed the shaft, inducing another shudder in me. I could hardly breathe, but I couldn't take my eyes from her.

Eventually she stopped stroking me and smiled. "You cum a lot," she said quietly. She shook her hand to dump the cum that had gone over her hand on to my belly. Then with her eyes on mine, she licked the back of her hand. "Ah, tastes nice as well. Wait," she commanded, standing up. "I'll go and get some tissues. Hah! Bad planning." She walked out, laughing to herself, and came back in, armed with some tissues and a towel that she had wet in one corner. Slowly and with infinite tenderness she cleaned me up, smiling as I shuddered when she touched my now flaccid cock.

When she finished, she stood up straight and said with a smile, "Well, I'd better go and let you get to sleep."

I sat up and held out my hand. "Please don't go," I said. Please stay. What about you, Mel. Can't I make you feel better?"

She backed off quickly with her palm held out. "Whoa, Davie, no. No, I need to process all of this. It wasn't really what I was expecting or planning. It's fine, but I need space to think now."

My heart sank. "You're not mad at me, are you?"

"No, Davie, absolutely not. I'm glad we talked." She nodded down at the sticky tissues, now covered in my cum. "And I'm glad we did that." She paused and looked me in the eye. "But I need some time on my own, to process it. To think it through. I'm fine, really I am, just fine. But, we'll... Let's talk more tomorrow."

I stood up, and quickly pulled up my shorts. "OK, Mel. But thank you. It was magical, beautiful. You are amazing."

She smiled and put her hand on my chest. "Thanks Davie. You're pretty special yourself. Sleep well." She quickly leant forward and kissed me on the cheek. "I'll let myself out. See you in the morning."

I heard the front door close, and Mel get into her car and drive away. I got into bed, and drifted off to sleep, replaying the evening in my head, trying to work out what had gone on, how she'd ended up wanking me, and whether she would have any regrets tomorrow. But whatever happened from here, I would never forget the feeling of her hands on me, never forget that orgasm. Never, ever.

The following morning, Mel turned up at the house at nine, and nothing was said, although she seemed very happy with me. I didn't say anything either, but I was curious about what was going to happen next. We went together to Mum's bank with a letter from the solicitor and the death certificate, and the manager was very pleasant and suitably sympathetic.

After that we went back to get lots more sorted out in the house, working as a team, sometimes close together, sometimes going off to do things separately. I took five or six loads of clothes to different charity shops -- "share the love" as Mel said. From time to time, we accidentally touched hands or brushed arms, and we smiled at each other, which was lovely. At one point while we were having lunch, I asked Mel if she had successfully "processed all of this" and she just smiled and said, "Let's talk later."

I suggested that she check out of her hotel and move into her own bedroom in the house, but she shook her head quickly, "No, I'm good as we are, Davie. One step at a time, eh?" Pity, but we had time. Another week at least. Let her process things in her own way.

After we'd defrosted and eaten some of Mum's home-made lasagne and apple pie for supper, we sat on the sofa together, listening to music. She told me how she was getting over the breakup with Doug, although she still cried a lot. "I had no-one to talk to. Mum still didn't know right up to the moment she died. I'm glad, in a way."

We also talked about her sadness as she grew up without me, and how she was always terrified that I was going to tell tales to our mother, or yell at her when she saw me. I told her about my similar sadness, and my bewilderment at what I saw as her hostility. We were sitting very close together, and at one point I thought we were going to kiss, but it didn't happen. It got dark, and around 10:00, Mel said, "I'd better be going..." She paused and looked at me. "Would you like to, erm, to make you comfortable again? But only that, yes?" She laughed. "One step at a time, and I'm still on that first step."

I brought her hand up to my mouth and kissed the back of it. "OK, Mel. I understand. Yes, please, I'd love you to make me comfortable." I smiled. "I just hope that one day you'll let me do the same for you."

She laughed, with an edge of bitterness. "I'm very good at sorting myself out, Davie. I've had years of practice." She looked me in the eyes. "Doug wasn't bothered about me, just himself. I had to learn." She stood up and held out her hand. "But I like doing it to you."

It was even better than the night before. At her urging, I got completely naked and Mel kissed my nipples and belly while she stroked me, and I could feel her breasts against my cock through her tight thin sweater. I longed to touch them, hold them in my hands, but when I reached down, she pushed my hands gently out of the way. "Not yet, Davie," she whispered, giving me an incredible promise of joys to come. Perhaps.

At one point she leaned in close to my cock, and for a moment I thought she was going to put it in her mouth to give me a blow job. And it was in a way, as she blew cool air on to the head through her pursed lips. The effect was electrifying, and took me closer to the edge.

Once again, she brought me slowly and surely to an orgasm, looking me straight in the eyes with a slight smile on her face, softly murmuring and gently nodding. Gradually, almost indiscernibly, the speed of her strokes increased, so that I was panting, my stomach muscles going in and out like a trained gymnast doing floor exercises.

She held my cock in one hand with her thumb along the shaft, while the other hand cupped my balls and wandered between my legs, blowing on the head while urging my cum to the surface. I could hear myself moaning and I came with an outpouring of breath and a sound like a barking dog. Mel did her lovely trick of winding me down with a series of milking movements and gentle squeezes, so that my orgasm went on for minutes -- though it seemed like hours.

Eventually she stopped and bent down to pick up a towel and some tissues from the floor. She smiled: "Benefits of advance planning, eh?" She sat alongside me on the bed and again gently cleaned me, at the same time taking a couple of tastes of my cum on her forefinger. She smiled down at me: "Lovely taste." She laughed and said, "I hope you don't think your sister is a slut?"

I sat up and grabbed her hand. "No, Mel," I said urgently. "I think you're the most wonderful woman I've ever met. I love you."

She smiled and pushed me back on the bed. "OK, Davie, don't get carried away. I love you too... but in a very sisterly way."

She stood up and looked down at my naked body, nodding approvingly. "Though you do have a nice cock." She smiled again and walked towards the door. "OK, I'm off. But I think you're right, I will check out of the hotel and move here. But that means into my room, OK? It's not a promise to spend the night with you. I like doing what we do, but that's the limit. OK? No more. At least until things become clearer. Goodnight Davie. Sweet dreams."

She blew me a kiss, smiled and was gone again.