All Comments on 'I Need to Process This Ch. 03'

by JackMacklin

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Really intense emotions in your story and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I do hope they will end up together as a loving couple reliant on each other emotionally and sexually. I do rather enjoy a sibling romance with a happy ending.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Very well word crafted, didn't spot a single error. Delighted to see a new writer with such skill. Keep 'em coming.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 2 years ago
confused

liked 1 and 2 and this was good till the way you ended it, not sure i will read 4 or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A really beautiful and emotional piece of erotica. You have real talent! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story and well written. Look forward to chapter 4.

JackMacklinJackMacklinover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous

I welcome constructive criticism, but it's difficult to see what you mean by 'missing words, wrong words' and the story is full of errors.

And it is quite clearly explained, I think, why Mel ignored Davie when they were younger.

Please PM me with your detailed criticism if you wish. If not, goodbye.

And thanks to everyone else for their kind comments. Chapter 4 should be published early next week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for writing it/ looking forward to next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good story, and both siblings have major issues.

They clearly love/ almost love each other and can put up with each other's little idiosyncracies, as people who approach love with each other frequently do. She is opening up, yet worried and wants to be very controlling and approach things slowly, with a definite stop point, so far. He is obsessed with her, and has been for a long time.

The sister, has a perfect outward body, and is brilliant, and cannot have children, yet "only one male thinks she is attractive?" Really? Clearly she would only be unattractive to someone who wanted to have children with her, and her mind and body would probably STILL be attractive to whoever male that was. Meanwhile, every other man on the planet would see a nice, smart, young, perfectly-built woman who comes without the complication of fertility. In other words, she is the perfect woman by many definitions.

The guy, meanwhile has a real obsession, but he has managed not to creep out his sister. Until he CAN get over her, he will never really know how he feels about her or anyone else, once he realizes the depth of his obsession, and I think he has so realized.

As they approach each other, their only real problems were sleeping naked together, and not taking the time to talk to each other when this crisis occurred. Underwear might have helped, and calming the hell down and talking definitely would have.

I hope the brother can manage to communicate to her something that he should have said earlier while she was being so controlling and "baby-stepping" him. Something along the lines of, "becoming lovers/ your lover is (romantic and fulfilling)" might have helped her/ their overview of what was happening, perhaps moreso if said softly and calmly.

The possibilities surrounding the incident are intriguing. Half-awake/ half-dream sex or full sexsomnia is one thing, and tough to deal with for this couple. More difficult yet would be if the sister allowed the incident but wanted to stop when she realized the brother was awake.

Good luck to them, and I really look forward to your next chapter. I would not write so much if the work did not engage me.

Five for you

MahoynyoiMahoynyoiover 2 years ago

Looking forward to chapter 4! Great story

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

You're dragging this out and it's becoming irritating.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Very solid chapter that DID answer questions, although I sense there's something in her pa, maybe with Doug, that is haunting her. Ignore the idiots and press on lad! 5*

tranquilshorestranquilshoresover 2 years ago

I like long stories of love between siblings but this really has become too overly drawn out for me. Sorry.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Another nice chapter. I like it. AAAAA+++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackMacklin@JackMacklin
I'm in my early 70s but in OK shape - albeit bald and grey. I'm reasonably intelligent, well-read, and without prejudice of any kind (well, I fucking hate bigots, which I suppose is a kind of prejudice). I'm not religious at all but I don't mind chatting to believers as long a...