All Comments on 'I Need to Process This Ch. 04'

by JackMacklin

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice to see them grow together

Five for you

Mark737Mark737over 2 years ago

I love reading stories on here that are believable and could actually happen. And ones where they are a bit older rather than the barely 18 or 19 year characters that populate this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was an excellent story. I very much enjoyed reading it

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Loved it so very much. Nothing more exciting than a sibling romance with a very happy ending. Shame there were no babies though.

NobleGent45NobleGent45over 2 years ago

Thanks for a great saga of true love so well put together and shows how we must really fight in order to achieve this depth in relationship

M

a "NobleGent45'

Mandal46Mandal46over 2 years ago

Wow!!!! What an amazing story. Well thought out and beautifully written. I look forward to reading more from you. Thank you.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Fantastic ending with a flowing end that made sense and left the reader with a good understanding of their journey and where it finished. I wish other writers on this site were as adept at concluding a story in such fashion. 5*

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Just wonderful.

There will be those who will complain (they have already) that you never told us why she was so awful to him growing up, but that's only because it was woven into the story. That's what an author does; they weave the story as they go. There's a finesse in telling a story, but so many readers have grown accustomed to having everything spoon-fed to them so they don't need to use their imaginations when they read.

I'm looking forward to your next tale.

BighornzBighornzover 2 years ago

Great story, well told. Really enjoyed how their lives progressed, ending in happiness.

Thanks for writing it!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Thank you for a very nice story. I love happy endings. Thanks.

paulyepspaulyepsover 2 years ago

I loved this story .. well done … I’m sure I will read it again in the future .. thank you so much…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic writing, great plot and I waited impatiently for the next instalment! It ended in the way I hoped it would. Thoroughly enjoyed all 4 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Only thing I would have liked to know was why they fell out as kids but it didnt detract from the story at all.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great stuff, loved every bit of it

SeaReaderSeaReaderabout 2 years ago

Excellent, an extremely enjoyable read. The story, characters, dialogue, sex, all first rate and compelling (and well edited!). Such a welcome breath of fresh air in a morass of bra sizes and genital lengths trying to pass as descriptive literature. It was a real pleasure to read. Please publish more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Doesn't come across as a very nice chap. What's his problem with his partner Jim, to be so insulting?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lover it

randysbrandysb7 months ago

Loved the story. Love how you write, with a slow build up. Not straight into the sex. Would love some mother son or family stories too from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackMacklin@JackMacklin
I'm in my early 70s but in OK shape - albeit bald and grey. I'm reasonably intelligent, well-read, and without prejudice of any kind (well, I fucking hate bigots, which I suppose is a kind of prejudice). I'm not religious at all but I don't mind chatting to believers as long a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories