I Need to Talk About Antonio

Story Info
My very enjoyable shopping trips.
2.1k words
4.33
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is possibly the most embarrassing of my work so far. Actually, I should not in truth feel any embarrassment at all. We are two consenting adults. Each of us takes what we want or perhaps on my side at least, need from our relationship.

I am not entirely certain where my liking for adult sex toys sprang from. I think it was not long after I was married. That alone speaks many thousands of words about that disastrous period of my life. But, that, as they say is a whole different story.

Following my divorce, I moved out here to Andalucía, Spain. During my university years I spent an academic year here studying and after traveling around this amazing country. I had also had many happy holidays here too. Some of you will I know of my hot Spanish holiday. I was bold enough a few years ago to buy a very small house up in the Montes de Malaga. It is a charming area with very few towns but fantastic countryside.

So it seemed perfectly natural for me to move here after my divorce. I had studied Spanish at university and was fairly fluent in the language if not the local dialects. Having a good command of the language gave me many in roads to local community life. In addition to which I became very useful to the ex pat British community also. I will not attempt to recount the more steamy side of those early days here. But you will find it listed here on this site were you inclined to investigate further.

I am perfectly happy living alone. I seriously am not looking for a long term partner let alone a new husband. Making this known to my friends in the ex pat community only gave me blank, or completely unintelligible stares. I am happy in my own company. Mostly.

I say mostly because as I am certain that any of you are aware, we do have certain needs. Certain....... bedroom needs. I am not talking about curtains and bed linen, as you well understand. I will freely admit that I needed much more sexual satisfaction than I was getting. The main problem being that most of the ex pat males I knew were married. Unfortunately for me happily married, or so it seemed at first sight. But that also is another story.

One day whilst shopping in the fine city of Malaga I strayed just slightly from my usual shopping route. I found myself in a delightful little square with benches and a small children's play area. I sat on a bench for a while enjoying the hustle and bustle of city life. I walked away, out of the square and along a pedestrian street. As I walked I noticed a shop that for obvious reasons was unlike the other shops that sold clothes and an amazing amount of jewellery. It was a shop that sold sex toys. I walked past it smirking to myself, and wondering how such a business survived. But as I walked along I thought why not? It is simply a shop selling a bit of sparkle, a bit of sexy fun. Just what an ailing relationship might need.

Before I had walked very much further it occurred to me that apart from my own fingers, nothing had pleasured me in a sexual manner for quite some time. In fact quite a lot of time! I turned around and went back to walk past the shop, just to see if it was open, and there was no one else in there.

Having turned around yet again and was walking towards the shop I had the chance to stop at the next door shop to look at a huge amount of hair ornamentation. Not my thing. But I had the chance to think, even if only for a few seconds. That was it! I walked purposefully to the door and walked into the shop.

OK, I will admit my pulse was racing a little. But I realised that this shop must have been designed with the female customer in mind. Every item was on clear display, with a card giving a brief if business-like resume of the item described. The rather attractive man behind the counter had greeted me with nothing more than a half smile and a nod of the head. As I perused the displays I realised that actually, some mechanical stimulation would not only be fun, it might help with that very annoying

ache in my right wrist.

I did find something to spark my interest. It was a vibrator, not much larger than a lipstick case. Intended just for direct stimulation of the clitoris. How cold and sterile was that description? Anyway, I thought why not? Go on woman, treat yourself! I took my "selected purchase" to the counter. The man there placed my desired item in a little bag and the credit card transaction was smooth and without any problem.

To say I was pleased and enjoyed my purchase would be an understatement. I found myself constantly visiting my local hardware store for replacement batteries.

I very soon realised that I was thinking about the shop, and it's array of implements of pleasure. So the very next time I was in the city, I wandered in that direction. Without one seconds hesitation I walked up to the door and walked in. The same man was behind the counter. Again I was greeted with little more than a nod of the head. However, within a few moments he walked up to me and greeted me, and asked if I happy with my last purchase. Seriously? He remembered? Surely not!

In a very quiet voice (no need really as I was the only customer) he began to ask if I preferred external clitoral stimulation or internal vaginal stimulation. He was very correct, very technical almost. Anyway, shortly after I was leaving with another purchase. Again a very good buy. Antonio, as he had introduced himself to me as, was very adept at discovering what you might like, making a couple of recommendations and leaving you to choose.

On my third visit he greeted my like a long lost friend. Again he gave me his full attention and made a couple of recommendations based on the feedback from my previous purchases. I just could not make up my mind. One item had this or that, the other that or this. Antonio gave me the sort of smile that would have most women reaching out for a dry pair of knickers. Including me! He left me weighing up my choice. Before he got back to the counter, he turned and said "Of course if you wish, you could try before you buy." I simply looked at him rather bemusedly. H must have seen my look. He explained that he carried samples of all his stock for customers to try. They were professionally sterilised and repacked after single use.

I must have stood there with my mouth open. Agape. He reassured me that total cleanliness was observed and showed me a few items in cellophane wrappers.

"Please, madam, feel free to try both items in our facility at the back of the store."

I was somewhat still in a daze as he ushered me into the room at the rear of the shop. There was a very nice large sofa there and wispy curtains at the window.

Antonio left me for a few seconds, returning with a boxed tube of KY.

It was really only now that I seriously looked at Antonio. He was in his early 40's I would say. Typically dark haired and dark eyed as most local men were. He was quite tall. I noticed that his tee shirt emphasised the broadness of his shoulders and by its rather stretchy fabric also his narrow waist.

I was ushered over to the sofa and enticingly invited to sit down. He went over to the curtained window and drew a second pair across. This caused the light in the room to diminish.

I was seriously thinking that he would leave me alone any second. I was wrong. But for some unbelievable reason I was not shocked to realise that he was not. He knelt on the floor just in front of me and almost ceremoniously unwrapped the two items that I had shown interest in.

"Please, relax, lean back and please do not be afraid." I felt him place his hands under my thighs and pull me forwards, towards the front of the sofa. He spoke softly and was very reassuring. I was still very willing to push him away and walk out. But I though he was not a serious threat, in fact he was delightfully nice. He placed his hands under my short skirt and ran them very very slowly up my thighs.

A sensation I deemed not unpleasant. He ran his hands up and down my thighs a few times, delivering a very erotic thrill. Then as he reached the top of my thighs yet again I felt him hook his fingers up under my knickers, and began to slowly ease them down. I looked at him, he was already looking at me. Our eyes met, he raised his eyebrows asking if I was OK with this, I understood and was eager to nod my head in acceptance. I felt him pull my knickers further down. I even gladly lifted my buttocks to allow him ease of separating me from them.

Once they were off completely he slid his hands a few more times along my thighs. Each time bringing my skirt higher up my thighs until he had my skirt rolled up and above my hips. Aware of my naked pussy now on show to him in this half light I decided to just let him carry on.

He took the KY and squeezed a small pea sized blob onto the tip of one of the vibrators. I heard it hum into life. He got up off his knees in front of me and sat on the sofa at my side. Very gently he touched the tip of this toy against my labia. H gently ran it up and deftly found my clit with the tip. Oh My God! It felt fantastic. He guided the tip of the toy around and around my clit. he had put his arm around my shoulders and was whispering things in my ear. I have no idea what, I was so pleasurably distracted. I very quickly began to feel an orgasm beginning to build within me. Antonio had begun nibbling my neck as he so expertly teased my clit.

I found my breathing was getting heavier as the waves of pleasure began to race through my body and my orgasm begin to take over my body. As it reached its climax I was gasping for breath. Antonio broke contact between the toy and my (by now) very wet pussy.

"Is everything OK?" he asked me in his very soft, low, rather sexy voice. I was only able to nod my head. My brain was reeling as my body shivered from the orgasmic pleasure. Antonio then took up his kneeling position in front of me. He slid his hands behind me and unzipped my skirt. Which within a couple of seconds was on the floor. Very smoothly he unbuttoned my blouse and pulled down the cups of my bra. I felt his warm mouth on one of my nipples. I was also aware he was unbuttoning his jeans. I reached out and my hand was met by his rigid cock. I again looked into his eyes as he pulled me further forward towards the front of the sofa. I felt him begin to penetrate my very moist pussy. I felt him thrust into me again and again. It was not very long before he pulled out of me and I felt his warm cum hit my inner thighs.

We kissed for a short while. Then he re dressed himself and with a final kiss left me alone in the semi darkness. I also dressed and went out into the shop, made my purchase, and left.

I now have the routine of buying two new toys a year. One for my birthday, and one for Christmas. Each time I pose a dilemma, this toy or that toy. Always I am invited to Try Before You Buy. Antonio and I now spend a minimum of an hour in the back room. We take the time to undress each other and fuck so pleasurably. I am always very satisfied..... not just with my purchase but with Antonio giving me my assured two fucks a year.