I Need You

Story Info
A quiet evening at home becomes a passionate romp.
1.9k words
4.44
6.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are sitting together for the evening, on the sofa. It's been a tough, long day for both of us. It would be so easy to just sink into the cushions, together, and let the time slowly drain away on our phones until it's too late, and we should have been asleep.

But all day long, one recurring thought has been on my mind - I want, need you. I need that connection, and I need to know you want it too.

Gently, I begin caressing your skin. I think about how soft it is, how much I have missed it today. How much I missed us. You smile at me, trying to gauge where I want to go.

Starting with your arm, your hands, my fingertips graze you, moving from your shoulders down. I want you to relax, to feel safe in my hands, because I'm looking after you. I can hear the low hum of satisfaction coming from you. Soon you put your phone down as well - I love the responses I can generate.

"You know...it feels like so long since I got to enjoy you..."

You flash your devilish smirk at me.

"Yes, it does feel like a long time ago. My body has been crying out for your touch."

But you don't move.

My fingertips start moving up your shoulder, towards your neck.

"And...my kiss? Has it been craving that too?"

I pull up your hand to my lips, kissing it gently. And then move up your arm, teasing you, savouring each kiss.

You let out tiny gasps, letting me know how much you had missed my touch, my kiss, letting them sink into the room.

I smile, knowing how much you're enjoying this, how much I'm enjoying this. Moving closer to you, I start kissing my way towards your shoulder, your neck.

"...Are you still comfortable wearing all this?"

I tug at your clothes, while you shift on the sofa.

Pulling at the edge of your top, slowly moving it up your body, I sink my face into your neck, breathing you in, kissing your neck, moving closer to your ears.

"You taste so good..."

When your top goes over your head, I nibble on your earlobe, and soon you relax again, leaning back on the sofa. Your top slides off my hands, and then they go back to caressing your face, holding it in place while we kiss. Slowly moving them down your body, towards your breasts. I still clearly remember how much you enjoyed teasing me this morning, putting your bra on, taking every opportunity to linger on your nipples. My turn now.

Teasing through your bra, I feel them harden against my fingers, as I squeeze and tease them. I let you moan once, and then I kiss you again, feeling your moan stifled in my mouth. Feeling your tongue immediately seek mine, twirling together. Exactly the same as my fingers want to do to your nipples - I want more of your moans, pants, to raise your temperature.

I can feel the desire in your kisses, and how much other parts of you must be desperate for my touch. Your body starts to squirm under me, searching for more. I enjoy fueling your need for release. We continue kissing while one of my fingers moves down, towards the edge of your skirt. Teasing along. I want to hear you gasp.

I slide my hand just under your skirt, pulling hand lips away from yours to take in your reaction. You close your eyes, get lost in that feeling. But then I pull my hand back out. I watch you open your eyes back up, looking disappointed. Before you have a chance to protest, my hand is back under your skirt, between your legs, feeling your wetness through your panties.

"I don't want to stop, but you're still wearing so much..."

I whisper as I kiss your neck and tease between your legs.

Leaning into you, I hold you in place. I want to feel your body try to get away from me to get undressed. I want to feel you squirm.

I grind into you, playing with your hair. You see me smirk as you struggle, as I keep you where I want you. My hand slides your panties to the side, and I feel your wetness directly. That makes your eyes open up wide. Without looking away from you, my fingers slide out, and I stare directly into you as I lick them clean. Making sure I claim all of you.

I lean into you and we kiss, wantonly. Your tongue all over mine, tasting your juice on my lips. I'm starting to wonder if it's unfair of me to tease you this much.

I ease the pressure on your body and move to kneel in front of you. I want to remove the rest of your clothes, at my pace.

"Undress me...", you moan.

I help you slide your skirt off at your lift your ass off the sofa. It hits the ground, and you spread your legs for me immediately. I can see the effect my teasing has had on you, wet and aching for more. You're already bucking your hips, wanting that attention.

I push you back gently. You slump on the sofa, frustrated, until my fingers tease both inner thighs, moving closer between your legs. Then I can feel that fabric again. Pushing it into you, firmly, deeper.

I know how needy you're getting. I can feel it. Your moans and squirms urge me on. I slide my hand under the fabric but don't let you take the panties off - not yet. I tease your lips, feeling the warmth. I'm now throbbing with excitement as well, leaking. I feel like we're both caged animals, desperate for release.

Looking up at you, I grab the panties from your hips and pull them down.

"I want you, need to feel you...you need to feel me too, don't you?"

Your response is another loud moan of delight, thankful that I will be giving you what you need as well.

As the panties land by your feet, with your red-painted toe nails, your toes curling slightly, I stand up in front of you. I undo my belt buckle, and you cheekily toss your bra aside in one impulsive movement. You are incredibly excited, but because of that outburst, I don't let you touch me as I undress. Instead, you can only watch. My hard cock bounces out of my boxers, excited for you, your touch, your mouth, just as you are.

I lean closer to you and you can almost touch me. But until I give the word, you must wait. You must be patient and listen, obey.

I lift your chin up, my fingertips tracing your lips.

"Open up..."

Your jaw drops, your mouth widens, while you stare up at me, waiting. I guide my cock into your mouth, bracing for the warmth, the wetness. Throbbing inside, I can feel your tongue slide around me, with my hands in your hair, for support as well as to hold you in place. You feel so good.

You start moving your head up and down, sucking my cock. Your hand on the base, rubbing me in sync with your mouth.

"Fuck. Yes. You are so good..."

I moan as I feel how well you take me, tingling, thrusting into your mouth, faster.

I try to slow down - I need to last. I want to try every hole tonight.

I slide my cock out of your mouth, completely covered in your saliva. You look so proud of how much I'm throbbing. You have satisfied me.

I grab your hands and help you stand up for a second, before turning you around, bending you over. I want to see that ass, to slide into your pussy from behind. I want you to feel my hands on your hips when all of me is inside you, stretching, feeling.

You put your head down, with your ass up for me, bracing yourself. I can see your pussy already dripping, desperate for more. I slide in one smooth motion, you're so wet. I love how wild you get, how excited you feel. So warm, tight, my cock sliding perfectly into you. How your body jolts with every thrust. The sounds that escape your lips, they're all mine.

You moan loudly right away, almost like you are begging me not to stop. I'm not going to listen to you at this point. I want to enjoy you, I will do it at my pace. But I'll make sure you feel good too, you know I always do.

I smack your ass as I fuck you, as I feel you give in. You arch your back, you thrust back into me.

"Say it. I need you to say it."

As I smack and fuck you, you know what I crave. Those words. I want everyone around us to know I'm satisfying you, that you're enjoying this. That you can't control yourself anymore, feeling me inside you.

I thrust harder, your moans rhythmically matching mine. Your body is bouncing, dancing along to the pleasure.

I caress your ass, before moving my hand closer to your hole. I crave it all tonight. I love feeling you in the middle of ecstacy. When you can't hold back, I can't hold back either.

I can feel your legs starting to shake.

"I'm cumming...!"

Your moans echo in the room, the sounds of our bodies clashing, mixing into a delicious symphony of pleasure. I got you in my arms, holding you up as you cum. My cock is still inside you, thrusting slower, deeper. I can feel your trembling still when I begin to rub your hole with my thumb. Pushing firmly, but not sliding in, just teasing.

Your back arches again, feeling my thumb. I can't see your face, but I bet you're biting your lip, in anticipation of what's coming next.

I spit on your hole, rub it with my thumb and begin to slide in. I craved watching you with something inside both holes. I want to see you lose control again. Timing my thrusts with my thumb, I slide inside you with my cock while I ease the pressure in your ass with my thumb. Then alternate.

I don't think we can handle this for much longer. I want you to cum again. I'm watching your body squirm as you have both holes filled, making your entire body explode. The combination of how good you look and feel is pushing me over the edge. I want to fill you up, let loose inside you. I've craved this moment so much.

"Fuck!"

I cum, and I can barely hold on to you. I lean on top of you, throbbing, twitching. I'm still thrusting into you, but it's all becoming too sensitive. I feel drained, but satisfied. I keep my thumb in your ass as you moan, realising I've filled you up.

You can feel my cum swirling inside you, and slowly collapse on the sofa. You pull me down with you, I'm on top, panting.

I laugh softly while running my hands over your body.

"You have no idea how much I needed that...needed you."

I plant gentle kisses along your back as our breathing relaxes.

We lay together, still wrapped around each other silently. There is no need for words, we can just be.

I'm still playing with your hair, feeling the heat between our bodies slowly dissipate.