All Comments on 'I Need Your Advice'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
stockingnutstockingnut12 months ago

Wow! Great story. Can’t wait to read the full version.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My two sisters and I were taught by our mother to use anal sex as a special treat to control our husband. Our mother controlled Daddy that way for years and still does. The most important thing to remember is never to let on that you enjoy it; you’re only doing it to make him happy! Then there are times you must act upset because he went too far in after he promise he wouldn't, or he stayed in there too long, this all takes place the morning after. We watched mom control Daddy, not knowing the real reason until we got married. She would tell us your father broke a promise he made to me, and Daddy would give her a special look, that worked for them!

IveBignuttsIveBignutts11 months ago

Interesting comments ! Should I wait for the full version of the story if I want to read it ? Please let me know. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

weird...

liz33ndliz33nd11 months ago

yes i like this too. sexy and erotic, and gets a body going.

Shady_LadyShady_Lady11 months agoAuthor

I am so so so sorry to all who have read this story that comes to an abrupt end. The rest of the story which is another 4155 was submitted at the time. I have resubmitted with comments, and I have reported my own story. Despite this nothing has happened. I am at my wit's end to know what to do to get the moderators to correct their errors.

SummoreSummore11 months ago

Loved the story J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...

SIMILAR Stories