I Need Your Advice

Story Info
A woman asks for advice from her friends about anal sex.
9.2k words
4.59
50.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,765 Followers

This story is very focused on anal sex but does include lesbian, D/s, double anal, swinging, pegging and incest so please be aware of this before you read.

*****

"I need your advice...what do you think about anal sex?"

The whole room turned to Anna who had said it in the same tone as she might have asked what we thought about the curtains or the special offer at the local supermarket.

Seeing the look of shock and disbelief on our faces she went on in a semi-indignant tone, "Well my Frank wants to try it and I am a little unsure so who better to ask than you lot, after all most of us have known each other for over 10 years."

She was right five of us had known each other for 10 years with Bethan joining the group five years or so ago when she and her husband Nigel had moved in a few doors down. Nigel had only seemed to be there for a couple of weeks before he vanished off the scene. We had invited Katie into the group about seven years ago after Sandra had kicked out her husband and Katie moved in. It never seemed out of place to have two women who were living together both being part of the group, though none of our husbands were invited. It was clear that Katie wore the trousers in the relationship. In fact, she would often tell us proudly that it was she who wore the strap-on in the relationship, making Sandra blush.

We were a mixed group ranging from Anna who was fast approaching 50, to myself and Denise who were in our early 40s. The rest were around 30 apart from the baby of the group Paula, who was on the right side of 25. We had some things in common with kids attending the local school, while others went to the same keep-fit classes. The one thing we had in common was we all lived in Eden Gardens, a small gated development of half a dozen houses, just off Arcadia Avenue. If you moved in you could guarantee that within a day or two the other residents will have checked you out in a friendly way, and invited you into their social circle.

The men would take the new husband down to the local pub and the women would explain about the weekly social circle that they took turns in hosting. There we would discuss anything and everything and help each other through both disasters and triumphs, celebrating the successes of our children, where you had them, and consoling each other in times of grief.

Anna was a little older than most of us and still in good shape for 50 and was forever trying to get us to join the local tennis club where she and her husband Frank played regularly. Hers was the biggest house on the development even though there were just the two of them living there. Frank was something successful in the city and although they were financially quite secure, they never made any of the rest of us feel uncomfortable. She was one of those women who was 'posh' without really meaning to be, she just was. So, her talking about anal sex seemed completely out of place as I couldn't even picture her having sex, let alone anal sex.

"Please help me out ladies. We have always supported each other in the past and before I make a decision, I want to know all the facts."

I could hear the desperation in Anna's voice, and I took a deep breath as I said, "Well ladies I think we should give Anna the benefit of our experiences so she can make up her mind. The one thing we must all agree on is we tell the truth; and as always, whatever is said stays in this room."

The women all nodded in ascent as I went on, "So who wants to go first?"

To my surprise it was little shy Paula who said in a quiet voice, "Me and Rick do it all the time...and I love it."

This shocked me on a couple of levels, firstly I didn't think Paula knew what anal was as she was always so sweet and innocent. The second reason was that Rick was a fairly well-hung man, something I had discovered for myself when he had 'accidentally' flashed me a few years ago.

"But he's huge," I blurted out.

Paula didn't even pause to ask me how I knew but said quietly, "It took me a while to get used to his nine inches in my ass but I can take it all the way now. I still remember the first time he finally went balls deep; we were so proud that day."

*****

Paula's Story

"Take another hit babes, and just relax," Rick said softly as he stroked his wife's breasts. "There is no rush and no worries if it doesn't happen today."

Paula nodded and drew a full lungful of smoke, holding the powerful drug deep in her body. As she let the hashish smoke trickle slowly from her nose and mouth, she could feel the tension ooze from her body. Rick's fingers felt comfortable in her ass as he gently moved the pair in and out slowly finger fucking her. She so loved anal and as she told Rick she used to do it all the time with her boyfriend before him, but the problem with Rick was his size. At a little over nine inches and very thick, he was not just painful but almost impossible for her to take anally as much as she tried.

Rick didn't care that much but persevered mainly at her insistence. A good man, he hated it when she begged him to fuck her ass then cried in pain just as the head went in. She could take a normal-sized dildo comfortably and he would often toy her ass while he went down on her. When they moved to full penetration she would tense, and he would stop for fear of hurting her.

Last night she had come home from seeing her old university friend Jason and declared with great firmness she had the answer to their problem. Rick wasn't even sure what problem they had, but as Paula was quite drunk, he knew there was little point in questioning her.

The following day she had insisted they go to bed that afternoon as Jason had given her the solution. Like a magician pulling rabbits from a hat, she produced a large hand-rolled spliff and a tube of gel.

"This to relax my mind," Paula said holding up the joint, "and this to relax my ass," she giggled holding up the tube. "Jason swears by it when he is going to take a big one."

Rick looked a little uncomfortable as although he had nothing against gay men, he was never easy around them if they started flirting. Paula's university friend Jason was an outrageous flirt and when the three of them did go out he would openly offer his ass to Rick via Paula. His wife thought this was hilarious and would encourage Jason to be even more outrageous. Rick would go along with the joke but if the chance ever came to duck out of a get-together, he would take it.

It was the gel that Jason had given Paula that Rick was now liberally using on Paula's ass. He had checked that it was an anal relaxant rather than just a desensitising cream which could cause problems. As Paula drew deeply on the joint again, she pulled her knees up to her chest.

"Use three fingers," she moaned softly, and Rick complied inserting a third finger which made Paula groan with pleasure.

"You OK babes?" Rick asked tenderly.

"Fuck me Rick, please I beg you."

Rick removed his fingers and moved to between Paula's thighs lifting her legs until her ankles were over his shoulders. Placing the big mushroom head of his cock at her anal opening he gently pushed, increasing the pressure slowly. It was normally at this point she would tense but instead Paula sighed softly and reaching around his back pulled him inwards.

Rick felt the head pop in and held his thrust waiting for the moment when Paula would cry out in pain, but this time she kept pulling, making his cock sink deeper.

"I can take it all," Paula gasped after a few minutes, "Please keep going."

Rick looked between their bodies and chuckled, "Babes it is just about fully in." With a little movement of his hips he groaned, "There, I'm balls deep."

Paula had never felt so full as she used her anal muscles to squeeze Rick's cock feeling it penetrate her so deeply and at the same time stretching her so fully. Looking into Rick's eyes she murmured, "Now fuck me until I scream and don't you dare stop."

Rick moved his hips back a little, his cock half out of Paula's ass and then back in drawing a deep moan of pleasure. Each time he thrust in and out she moaned, and he watched as her eyes rolled into the back of her head in sheer pleasure. He started to fuck her faster and each time pulled back until his cock almost left her ass before driving back in. He knew she was close and just as she was about to cum, he pulled completely out of her ass leaving her gaping.

The feeling for Paula from being so full to being empty was such a contrast that she felt herself orgasm instantly and to maintain her high she rubbed her clit. Rick stroked his cock and within a couple of strokes spurted his seed directly into Paula's open ass. The feeling of the seed hitting her open orifice sent her wild as she bucked and writhed on the bed.

As her orgasm started to subside Rick flipped her over and drove his still-hard cock into her ass forcing the cream he had just spurted into her body. Paula gripped the bed sheets and Rick ploughed into her ass filling the room with the sounds of his cock slurping in her well-filled hole.

When the pair were finally sated Rick collapsed on top of his wife, still inside and kissed the back of her neck tenderly. "Well done love I am so proud of you."

"That was amazing," Paula sighed, "Now I will want that all the time."

*****

Paula had a dreamy look on her face that told me that she and Rick would be enjoying anal sex that evening and I could see that some of the other women were turned on as well.

"No point in asking you two," Anna laughed as she looked at Sandra and Katie.

I could see the pair looking at each other when Sandra said, "I did it with my ex-husband."

"Yes," laughed Katie, "but he was rubbish at it so you never did it until I showed you how to get pleasure from it."

"You mean you two do anal?" Anna said looking a little shocked.

"We are lesbians, not aliens," Sandra retorted, "and my Katie is very skilled at anal I can tell you."

"Well, it was your desire to feel it done right that started it if you remember..."

*****

Sandra & Katie's Story

"Katie, can we talk about anal sex?" Sandra said quietly as the pair sat watching television.

"Sure," her live-in girlfriend Katie said, picking up the remote and pressing mute, "what do you want to know?"

The pair had lived together for nearly five years, ever since Sandra had locked her drunken husband out of the house. Things with her husband went downhill quickly. When he threatened her with violence, she was terrified and called the police. By the time they arrived, her husband was throwing things around and then tried to assault the police officers. While he was in jail serving six months Sandra divorced him and took out a restraining order meaning he couldn't come near her.

That stopped him at first but then he accosted her in a pub and started to push her around, threatening to beat her up if she didn't let him back in the house. Katie was part of the security detail on the door, and she stepped in to calm things down. The situation deteriorated quickly and ended up with the husband throwing a punch at Katie as he swore that all women were just whores and lesbians. The punch never landed as Katie had been boxing for 15 years and ducked under the punch before landing a blow that took all the wind from his body. As he gasped for breath Katie pinned him up against the wall and pointed out very firmly that if she saw him again, she would beat the living daylights out of him.

The two women got chatting which continued after Katie finished her shift, with the end result was Katie and Sandra ending up in bed together. For Sandra being with another woman was a first but not so for Katie who was very skilled having been a lesbian for most of her life. From that night onwards Sandra never looked at another man and was fully converted to sapphic love.

"Does it always hurt?" Sandra said quietly.

Katie looked at her partner and took her hands in her own and said softly, "Not if it's done properly and patience is used... along with gel of course."

Sandra stayed quiet for a moment and then said in a voice that was almost a whisper, "What's gel? When my husband used to do it, he just spat on the end of his cock and pushed it in." Sandra shuddered as she remembered how her husband would come in drunk and wake her calling her names as he tore at her night dress. She learnt that it was better to just go along meekly, as he would pull her to all fours and then spit on the end of his cock before pressing it to her anal opening. Luckily, he never lasted long and would fuck her for a few minutes, his grunt interspersed with verbal abuse until finally he would shoot his load into her ass. He would then pull out, wipe his cock on her ass cheeks before falling into bed and falling asleep.

Katie had listened to her partner's story as she held her in her arms, the feelings of sadness for her were interlaced with her anger at Sandra's ex-husband. She wished that instead of just throwing him out of the pub where he had assaulted Sandra, she had beaten him to a bloody pulp.

"That was rape," Katie said when she could control the anger in her voice, "it doesn't have to be painful and when you are ready, I will show you, but only when you are ready."

Sandra stood and held out her hand to Katie, "I am ready so take me to bed and show me how it should be done."

The pair undressed quickly and Sandra lay on the bed, her legs apart ready for Katie's magical tongue. This time Katie pushed her legs higher until her knees were pressed against her breasts. Holding them in place with one hand Katie started to lick and tease Sandra's clit and pussy until she was writhing in pleasure. Moving her hands so that both were holding Sandra's legs, Katie pushed her higher until her knees were past her shoulders. Then she began to gently probe at Sandra's anal star, licking and letting her tongue slip inside.

Sandra could feel herself relax and as Katie's tongue probed and poked, she couldn't stop the orgasm that shuddered through her. It seemed a small step for Katie to introduce a finger into her ass as she returned her tongue attentions to Sandra's pussy and as she came for the second time she moaned, "You can use another finger if you want love."

Katie lifted her head for a moment and laughed softly, "I already have two in your ass."

Sandra felt Katie remove her fingers and then let her legs down before rolling her onto all fours.

"Now I can fuck you," Katie said as she ran a hand across Sandra upturned ass cheeks.

Sandra wiggled her ass as Katie was an expert with her wide collection of strap-ons, that varied in size and shape to meet every mood. Katie was searching through one of her bedside drawers. "No peeking," she laughed and then let out a small cry of joy as she found what she was searching for.

Sandra pressed her breasts and shoulders onto the bed, laying her arms out fully in total surrender, ready for the pleasures that were about to come. It was almost disappointing feeling the dildo enter her wet pussy and start to slide into her moistness but then she felt it. Pressing against her relaxed and wet ass was another dildo and she desperately wanted to crane her neck to try to look. As the dildo in her pussy pushed a little deeper, the one in her ass continued its journey into her bowels until they were both fully embedded.

Katie stopped once both of the plastic cocks were inside her partner, and then pressing her breasts against Sandra's back lay still. Reaching under she found Sandra's engorged clit and began to strum it as she kissed and licked her neck. It didn't take long before Sandra began to make the sounds she always made before she had a big orgasm and Katie stopped her clit playing and moved more upright. Gripping Sandra's hips she started to move the double dildo in and out of both of Sandra's holes. Sandra was rubbing her own clit as she pushed back to Katie's thrusts and then letting out a yell that they must have heard down the street she bucked in orgasm.

Collapsing onto the bed, panting like a runner who had just completed a marathon Sandra felt Katie slide the twin prongs from her body before cuddling her back.

"I love you," Sandra murmured softly as she rolled over, "You are right it doesn't hurt if done properly, and you were amazing."

"Glad you enjoyed it," Katie smiled as she lay on her back, her legs wide apart, the strap-on now discarded "Now it's time to repay me."

*****

"Wow," said Anna, "I never knew and apologies if my comment caused any offence."

To save Anna's blushes as she was clearly concerned she had put her foot in it I said, "So who else has a story to tell to guide Anna in her decision."

"I have done anal," Bethan said, "I did it with whoever Nigel decided I should do it with."

There was a collective drawing in of breath as Bethan's words sunk in. We knew that Nigel moved in with Bethan and then vanished and we all assumed he was an ex-husband. She never talked about her past and was the neighbourhood mouse, keeping to herself and dressed in the dowdiest fashion. She never had callers to the house, and it had taken me ages to convince her to come to our monthly gatherings.

"You were a swinger?" Paula said quietly.

"No not like that," Bethan laughed, "We went to a specialist club which indulged in a variety of tastes in the scene. Nigel was not my husband but was my master. I was his slut to do with as he wished and in whatever way he wished."

I could feel the heat rising in my face and looking around the room the other women looked just as uncomfortable, or perhaps that was just them being interested.

To break the silence that was in danger of becoming prolonged I said, "You said it involved anal."

"Oh yes," laughed quietly Bethan, "that and a lot more..."

*****

Bethan's Story

Bethan felt her heart fluttering in her throat as they stepped out of the taxi and walked down the stair to the dark door. There was no name on the door nor was there a sign but everyone who knew, said that this was the place where things went on that made 50 Shades of Grey look tame.

Once they were inside the club Bethan removed her coat to reveal that she was naked underneath, apart from a pair of grip top stockings and high heels. Around her neck was a collar with the words 'slut' picked out in small diamante studs.

"A special treat," said Nigel reaching into the pocket of his well-cut and elegant suit. He removed a pair of nipple clamps that were joined by a thin silver chain. Bethan stood there meekly as her master attached one to each nipple making her wince with pain, but at the same time, she could feel herself getting wet.

"Are you wet slut?" Nigel said in a low voice. Bethan simply nodded as he went on, "Are you mine slut?" Again, Bethan nodded as he continued, "And will you fuck all and any I command, in whatever way I wish, just to please me?"

Bethan had to squeeze her thighs together to stop the fluid from escaping. She could feel her nipples standing proud and she knew she would be flushed with sexual excitement. She had met Nigel in a club and he had swept her off her feet as he charmed his way into her bed. The first time he took her to a fairly tame BDSM club Bethan was spellbound by the people dressed in leather revealing a lot of their flesh. That night, flushed with excitement Nigel spanked her for the first time and to her surprise she found herself cumming harder than she had ever cum before.

Within a few months, Nigel had immersed Bethan into the scene, introducing her to paddles and whips, catering to the latent masochistic streak that ran through her. The first time she had sucked his cock publicly she found herself cumming without touching as she knew people were watching. It was a natural progression to public sex and then sex with others as she revelled in the role of Nigel's slut. The words master rolled off her tongue with ease and the only thing she wanted in life was to please him, no matter what his demands were. This had cumulated in a visit to the 'club' tonight where he had promised her a special opportunity to prove her loyalty to him.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,765 Followers