I Need Your Advice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethan knew better than to speak until spoken to as she lifted her chin to allow her master to attach a lead to her collar. She could see the pride on his face as he led her from table to table, stopping to pass a few words with the people sitting there, many with naked or semi-naked women or men at their feet. At one table a woman spoke softly to Nigel and Bethan didn't hear her words but when Nigel barked, "Open your legs," she complied.

As the pair talked, Bethan felt the woman push two fingers into her pussy making her squirm with pleasure and start to get wetter than she already was.

"You are right Nigel, she does seem a willing slut. It will be a good show I think," the woman laughed as she twisted her fingers before removing them coated with Bethan's juices, then smiled at Bethan she licked them clean.

Bethan had no idea what the woman was talking about until Nigel pulled her to one side and said quietly, "This is your first time at the club, and I have agreed that you will take part in a show with two men." Bethan couldn't help the small moan of anticipated pleasure that escaped her lips. Nigel unclipped the leash as he went on. "They will use your body in every way possible and maybe even in ways you hadn't thought of. Now go and lie on the bed and get ready for them."

Bethan climbed onto the stage and could hear the murmurs of appreciation from the crowd which made her thrust her small breasts out proudly. Standing beside the bed were two men who were roughly matched in size and stature, their muscled bodies were hairless and gleamed with oil like two ancient warriors. Kneeling between them Bethan took a cock in each hand and started to work them, alternating sucking each one in turn. She continued this until both of them were as hard as steel rods. Neither were abnormally large but then again neither were small and Bethan could feel herself getting even wetter at the thought of them inside her.

She was pulled to her feet and bent over as one thrust his cock into her mouth while the other drove his cock into her willing flesh. She had to grip the hips of the man she was sucking to stop herself from falling over. The man behind dug his fingers into her flesh as he fucked her pussy with long slow movements. Before either had cum Bethan felt herself being turned round so that now she was being fucked by the cock she had just sucked and was sucking the cock that a few moments before had been inside her.

The man behind dipped his cock a few times into her pussy and then pushed it into her ass with a steady but forceful movement making Bethan stifle a little cry of pain. The man in her ass pushed deeper and Bethan knew that she had to keep sucking as the man behind started to drive in and out of her ass. Again, before either had cum Bethan found herself being spun round again and her pussy filled again. The cock presented to her mouth she knew had just been in her ass but she also knew that she couldn't refuse to suck. Opening her lips, she swallowed half the cock with the musty earthy taste filling her mouth. The man grabbed her hair and forced his cock deeper into her mouth until it was down her throat making her gag and choke.

This wasn't the first time she had been with two men but normally one of these men was her master, Nigel. Being with two strangers was a first and Bethan found it exciting and even more exciting was the fact she was on stage being watched. She moved her eyes to scan the audience and could see how they were all watching her being a slut and that was enough to tip her over the edge. Moaning loudly around the cock in her mouth, she bucked and pushed back on the cock in her pussy as she came hard.

Bethan looked into Nigel's eyes and saw him smile and nod as she positioned herself over the man, her back to his face in reverse cowgirl. Reaching beneath she positioned the hard cock at her anal entrance and pushed down feeling it enter her, as she opened her mouth and moaned loudly. This was the opportunity the second man was waiting for, and he shoved his cock into her mouth almost choking her. Despite the pain and burning Bethan kept pushing until the man's cock was fully embedded in her ass.

"Good girl," Nigel muttered in encouragement and hearing his words Bethan relaxed to allow the second man to enter her throat.

Bethan could feel the man gripping her hair as he fucked her face and throat but knew it would displease her master if she resisted. The lack of oxygen was making her world go black when she heard Nigel say sharply, "Don't kill her, fuck her."

The man withdrew from her mouth and knelt between her thighs. Bethan had been double penetrated before and loved the full feeling that it gave. She groaned with pleasure as she felt the man push at her tight pussy while the other man held still deep in her ass. With effort, the man slid in and Bethan could feel herself building to another orgasm as they started to move in and out, alternating strokes.

Then the man in her pussy pulled out and Bethan couldn't stop the little moan of disappointment issuing from her lips. She felt the man in her ass reach round and lift her legs even higher, helped by his partner until she was bent almost double. When the man gripped his cock Bethan expected to feel him return to her pussy but to her surprise, she felt him press at her already full ass.

She wanted to cry out that it wouldn't fit and turned her head to look into her master's eyes in sheer panic. When she made eye contact with Nigel, she could see the burning look of excitement as he studied her face. Bethan could see that a young girl was kneeling at his feet with his cock in her mouth. Nigel had his hands on the girl's head and was fucking her with such intensity that his cock drove down her throat, making her gag and choke.

Bethan's attention was drawn away from the girl being head fucked as she felt the head of the second cock open her ass and the man started to push. Bethan wanted to protest but then the burning sensation hit her as she was opened. The wash of pain combined with the heightened sexual excitement sent her over the top and Bethan found herself orgasming. After the initial spasm, her relaxation allowed the second man to fully bury his cock alongside the first man's and Bethan could feel both cocks in her ass. They took turns in fucking her and Bethan couldn't help but whimper and had to bite the shoulder of the man to stop herself from crying out.

The two men started to fuck her ass harder, almost making her pass out until finally the second man let out a loud yell and unloaded deep in her bowels. This triggered his partner who let out a similar shout as his seed joined the other man's, pumping deep inside Bethan's ass.

When they had finished, they both withdrew leaving Bethan lying on the floor with seed dripping from her ravaged ass. Bethan was only half conscious as she heard the applause from the crowd, and she knew the pain was worth it.

*****

"Double anal," Denise said breathlessly, "You mean two cocks in your ass at the same time?"

I could tell by the flush on Denise's face that it was something she had never tried but was very interested in pursuing the idea.

"What happened to Nigel?" I said wondering about the change from what sounded like a total slut to a very demure woman.

"I realised that he was only interested in causing pain and didn't care about the person he was hurting. He was involved in making a snuff movie, without my knowledge, and when he got caught, he went to prison for a long time. I decided that the scene was not for me anymore."

The room was silent for a while as we all reflected on Bethan's words and to change the focus Anna looked at Denise as she said, "Do you and Jay enjoy anal?"

I could see by the look on Denise's face she was a little uncomfortable in answering but after a pause, she said quietly "We have fucked each other's asses."

"You mean you have pegged him?" I couldn't help blurting out in disbelief trying to picture the scene. She was tiny, less than 5 feet and if she weighed a hundred-pound soaking wet then it would be as much. Her husband Jay on the other hand stood a whisker over 6 feet and was at least twice her weight. He was one of those men whose body was chiselled out of stone without an ounce of fat on him. I am sure I wasn't the only woman that would make sure they were near the window to get a good view of him mowing the lawn with his shirt off showing off his fine physique. His cheeks were always covered if soft stubble and more than once I felt myself getting wet wondering what they would feel like between my thighs.

"We take turns every alternative Saturday night and have done for a few years now. I remember when it all first started..."

*****

Denise's Story

"Are you gay?" Denise couldn't help blurting out having just watched the clip her husband Jay had insisted they view. The image was still burned into her brain of the woman using the large strap-on on the man, fucking him like he was a rag doll.

"Of course I'm not babe," her husband Jay replied, "I don't want anyone else apart from you, male or female." He paused for a moment before he continued, "It's just it looks so hot and we always said we would try anything provided no-one got hurt."

"By the size of that thing you would get hurt alright," Denise laughed nervously as the idea of pegging her husband started to feel more normal.

"We could start smaller, and it wouldn't be all the time," Jay said convincingly, "and if we did it and found we didn't enjoy then we could always stop." Denise could feel herself wavering when Jay produced a package from behind the couch, "And it would be a waste of money if we didn't try this at least once."

Jay had produced a strap-on harness with a dildo already fixed in place and to her surprise Denise could feel herself getting wet at the thought of fucking her husband.

"What about preparation?" Denise said her eyes fixed on the dildo and guessed it must be about the same size as her husband's cock, which wasn't small.

"Way ahead of you," Jay laughed, "Already clean and ready though a little more would help allay the nerves a little."

Picking up the strap-on by the cock part Denise laughed, "If I am not mistaken this looks familiar."

"It is a replica of my own cock as I thought if you can take me in your ass then I should be able to take the same."

The pair almost ran to the bedroom of their bungalow, stopping along the corridor to grope each other tugging at items of clothing. By the time they reached the bed they were both pretty much naked and letting go of each other they threw off the last of their clothes. Climbing into the harness Denise looked at her husband lying on his back on the bed as she fiddled with the buckles. Once she was satisfied that the harness was securely fastened, she grabbed the cock like it was real and waved it at her husband. "Gonna have your ass boy," she laughed.

Jay said nothing but lay there slowly fisting his cock, looking at his wife with so much love in his heart it almost burst. Pulling his legs up to his chest he held them there as he felt her kneel and plant a kiss on his anal opening.

Jay had rimmed her many times in preparation for their anal sessions, so Denise simply remembered what was done to her and repeated the process. Rolling her tongue into a tube she began to probe and poke feeling his tight anal ring slowly relax. The taste was slightly musky but not unpleasant and Denise found herself getting more enthusiastic as she heard Jay moan. Picking up the tube of gel she placed a liberal dollop on his ass, hearing his yelp at the coldness, a feeling she knew well. Coating her finger, she gently started to push it into him, working his cock with her other hand.

"Does that feel good baby?" she crooned as she moved her finger in and out.

"God yes," Jay moaned in response as he felt his ass being penetrated.

"Would you like more?" Denise asked huskily.

"Yes...use two," Jay groaned.

"Where are your manners?" Denise said sharply and suppressed a giggle as he responded.

"Please Ma'am...please use two fingers on me."

Denise smiled and pushed another finger in and started to work them in and out. As she leaned her head forward, she took his hard cock into her mouth and sucked slowly. She had used a finger on him before while giving a blow job, but it was normally only one finger. This was different as now she was moving two fingers in and out with ease as he relaxed and surrendered to her completely. Denise could feel a surge of power run through her veins and standing upright she pulled her finger out much to Jay's disappointed moan.

"I think this ass needs fucking," she said and then remembering a line from the porn clip added, "I am going to fuck your slutty ass hard."

She was surprised at the strength of the reaction as she watched her husband's cock twitch in anticipation.

Feeling emboldened she carried on, "Do you want your slutty ass fucked hard?"

"Yes please Ma'am," Jay moaned, "I need to be fucked."

Denise caressed the fake cock with her hand coating it with gel, acting with a confidence she didn't feel inside but knew that she needed to keep up appearances. Placing the head at his anal ring she looked into her husband's eyes before leaning forward and kissing him hard on the lips, their tongues entwined. She felt him exhale into her mouth as she moved her hips slightly making the head of the cock enter him.

"Oh my God," Jay groaned as he felt his virgin ass being opened. "Is this what it feels like for you...it's amazing."

Leaning upright so Jay could rest his legs on her shoulders Denise started to move her hips back and forward. Looking down she could see the dildo sink deeper into her husband's ass with each stroke and she became spellbound watching it vanish. Although there was no feeling from the plastic cock, she could feel the base plate grind against her clit as she pushed in building her excitement.

Pausing for a moment she looked down at her husband who was panting and said lovingly, "It's all in baby, you have taken it all."

Jay's reply wasn't really comprehensible as it was more a jumble of noises as his ass throbbed around the dildo. He felt his wife's hand grasp his cock and start to work it up and down as she moved her hips back and forward, slowly fucking him. The speed gradually increased as did the depth of the strokes and Jay could feel himself ready to explode.

Denise could see from the look on her husband's face that he was close to cumming and pushed the dildo deep and held it there, her hand movements ceasing.

"I think it's my choice when you cum isn't it?"

"Yesss mistress," Jay managed to utter before pleading, "Please fuck me, please fuck me hard."

Denise took a deep breath and started to move her hips in a blur, driving the cock in as hard as she could. She had let go of her husband's cock and it flopped about as she slammed into him. Judging that he was almost there she stopped again, grasping his cock tightly and waiting for him to calm a little.

Jay was in heaven; his ass was on fire, he had tried denial himself but never really managed to resist cumming. His wife was a natural at it and he could feel himself building to a peak and then she stopped just before he exploded, letting his excitement subside a little. On what must have been the seventh or eighth time of building him up Jay was almost sobbing, praying for release.

This time Denise didn't stop, instead with long steady strokes she kept going, working his cock in time with her thrusts. Jay bellowed as his cock exploded and thick ropes of seed shot out of his cock and up his belly and chest, almost touching his mouth. Denise didn't cease in her fucking and kept going, even though there was just the odd dribble coming from his cock head she drove the sensations through his body. Eventually, she collapsed onto him, exhausted from her efforts her sweat-coated body pressed against the seed still matted in his body hair.

"Was that OK?" she managed to croak.

"That was fucking amazing babe, thank you, thank you, a million times thank you."

Snuggling into her husband Denise drifted off into a relaxed sleep knowing that she would be pegging Jay again...soon.

*****

The room was silent as the women reflected on the action that Denise had just described.

"So, what about you then Debbie? You have kept very quiet. Do you and Ben enjoy a bit of back door action?" said Bethan, her eyes staring at me along with the other women.

"Me and Ben have never had anal sex," I said hoping that I would get away without any further questions.

"You are an anal virgin like me then," Anna said before she continued with, "So how come you have never tried it?"

I knew this question was going to come sooner or later and I debated my response in my head, "do I tell the truth or the whole truth?" We had agreed at the start that none of us would lie so I looked at their faces and took a deep breath before I said, "I never said I was an anal virgin, just that I had never had anal sex with Ben."

"So spill the beans, who have you had anal sex with?" Denise said as they all leaned forward waiting for the reveal.

"Darren," I said quietly and a couple of them muttered, "Darren who?"

Then Anna looked at me and said, "You don't mean...," she paused and then went on quietly, "... your brother Darren?"

I just nodded as they all sat back and looked at me with a mixture of curiosity and shock before they all started firing questions at me;

"When was the first time?"

"How many times?"

"Does his wife know...for that matter does Ben know?"

Then Bethan giggled as she said quietly, "And do you still do it?"

I held up my hands as I said, "No we don't still do it, and neither of our spouses know...and I would like to keep it that way. That summer we did it a lot before he went to university but let me tell you about the first time...

*****

Debbie's Story

"Are you looking forward to university then little brother?" Debbie said to her brother Darren as she stood at the doorway to his bedroom.

Although Darren was Debbie's younger brother as they shared the same birthday exactly a year apart, he wasn't little at all. He was statuesque as the weight training he had started doing at the local rugby club had played dividends in bulking out his six-foot-plus frame with pure muscle. Debbie found herself looking at her brother in a way she probably shouldn't consider looking at her own brother as her mind stripped off the boxer shorts he was wearing. She could feel herself getting a little damp and shaking her head to rid herself of the improper thoughts said, "I am sure you will have all the girls flocking around you."

Darren looked at his big sister and could feel himself blush as he recalled some of the stories the other guys had joked about in the changing rooms. He knew that she had dated at least two of his teammates and there were rumours flying around that she had a fling with a couple of the older married guys as well. Whilst it was more innuendos than outright facts, the rumour was that although she didn't put out, she gave excellent blow jobs. It was the thought of her mouth wrapped around his cock that started to the stirrings in his loins.

Debbie could see that Darren was getting hard in his boxers and she deliberately moved so that her unfettered breasts pressed against the thin material of her short nightdress. On the one hand, the sensible part of her brain was screaming that this was her own brother, but the slut part of her brain wanted to feel a cock inside for the first time. If anyone was going to be her first, she wanted it to be Darren. Their parents had left for work for the day, so Debbie knew they had the house to themselves. In the end, the slut part of her brain won out and stretching she yawned as she said, "Well I am going to take a shower."