I Need Your Advice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Debbie had stretched the short night shirt had ridden up high enough that Darren got a glimpse of her neatly trimmed bush and when she turned and walked away, he got a great view of her tight ass. Even though it was his own sister his cock didn't seem to care, and his stirrings had turned into a semi-hard-on. Reaching into his boxers he gripped his cock and within a few strokes had turned it into an impressive erection.

Climbing out of the bed he padded naked towards the family bathroom and could see that his sister had left the door open. Taking it as an invite he pushed it wider, so he got an uninterrupted view of her naked form in the shower.

Poking her head round the screen Debbie giggled as she looked at her brother's cock. "Well looks like someone is pleased to see me."

Debbie had often had thoughts about her brother, and she ignored any further feelings of wrongness as she felt her pussy get wet as he fisted his cock.

Darren moved to the edge of the walk-in shower and saw his sister drop to her knees and grasp his cock as she started to lick the head. "Well now he was about to find out if his sister was as good as the guys say," he thought to himself as he felt her warm wet mouth clamp around his cock. He stood perfectly still as she worked her head back and forward taking more of his cock in on each forward movement. He could feel her nails delicately running across his balls as she worked his cock with her other hand until he heard her gag slightly as he touched the back of her throat. Darren expected her to stop at this point, as some of the other girls had complained he was too big, but Debbie kept going. Looking down again he could see that she had her nose pressed into his pubic hair as she took the whole of his cock into her mouth and throat.

Debbie found herself choking a little as she always did when a cock first touched her throat but controlling her gag reflex, she took Darren deeper. Removing her hand from his balls for a moment she reached out blindly for a shower gel bottle she had carefully selected when shopping. It stood upright with the bottom, which was actually the top when placed on the shower tray presenting its round smooth form. It wasn't the first time Debbie had used the bottle to pleasure herself in the shower and although it couldn't go deep it was wide enough to make her moan. From her squatting position, she eased the tip into her pussy and started to ride the bottle as she sucked on her brother's cock.

Darren could see what she was doing, and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. "I'm going to cum sis," he moaned and to his surprise and delight Debbie just sucked harder as she worked his cock with her talented mouth. He felt like his balls were exploding as he jerked his hips into his sister's mouth feeding jet after jet of his seed deep into her belly.

"I want to fuck you," Darren moaned pulling Debbie to her feet and pushing a finger deep into her soaking pussy. "The way you took that bottle while you sucked me shows you can't be a virgin."

"But I am," said Debbie as she writhed on her brother's finger, "Well I am for the real thing."

"What do you mean?" said Darren pushing a second finger into his sister's tight pussy and twisting his fingers around.

"You know Samantha Trappe," Debbie gasped naming the well-known butch lesbian who had a reputation for seducing young girls in the neighbourhood. "She fucks me on a regular basis with her strap-on after I have licked her."

Darren wasn't sure if his sister was telling the truth or making up stories to turn him on, either way, it was having an effect and his cock was starting to harden.

"I want you to be my first," Debbie panted, "Get a condom and you can take my cherry."

Darren felt a rush of panic through his head as he remembered he had used his last condom the night before fucking Masie, the barmaid in the local pub. "I haven't got any," he almost screamed, "but we will be OK if I pull out."

"Not a chance in a million years," Debbie said firmly as she stepped out of the shower.

"Please," said Darren in a whiney voice.

"No," said Debbie firmly steeling her resolve as she was not going to get pregnant, especially by her brother. Then an idea took her and she opened the bathroom cabinet looking for something. Holding up a tube she exclaimed triumphantly, "You can have my ass instead."

Darren couldn't believe his ears, his sexy sister was offering up her ass, something he had always wanted to do but none of the girls he knew were willing. "Are you a virgin there?"

Debbie wanted to lie and say yes but she knew she had to tell the truth, "For the real thing, yes."

"Sweet Jesus," Darren thought to himself as he pictured Debbie on all fours being fucked in the ass by Samantha Trappe.

Moving quickly back to his bedroom the pair climbed onto the bed and Debbie got onto all fours, presenting her ass to her brother. Smearing his finger with gel he placed it at her anal opening and pushed. "How big is the dildo that your girlfriend uses?"

Debbie glanced back over her shoulder and smiled at her brother as she looked at his raging erection, "Bigger than you," she said biting her lip at her little white lie.

Darren pushed a second finger into his sister's ass and with his other hand he squirted some gel onto his cock, then dropping the tube coated his member. Removing his fingers, he shuffled into position and pressed the head of his cock against his sister's ass.

Debbie gritted her teeth as she prepared for his cock, she had lied a little bit to her brother. Yes, Samantha had fucked her with a strap-on but it had only been once, and she had not fucked her ass but had used a finger on it. It was the feeling of the finger in her ass combined with Samantha's tongue on her clit that induced a huge mind-blowing orgasm. As Darren pressed his cock Debbie started to strum her clit, pulling and tweaking as Samantha had done with her teeth.

When Darren did enter Debbie could see white lights bursting in her head. Fingers were one thing, but this was so much bigger and she couldn't stop the cry that escaped her mouth.

"Are you OK sis? Should I pull out?" Darren said as he stopped his movement with just the head inside.

"Don't you fucking dare stop," Debbie groaned and pushed herself backwards onto Darren's cock feeling more slide in.

Darren could feel the tightness of his sister's ring and looking down saw half his cock was buried in her ass, something he had only ever seen in clips online. Grabbing her hips he half pulled, half pushed himself until his cock was fully buried in her. He was rewarded with a deep guttural groan from Debbie who started to rock back and forward on his cock.

He wasn't sure how long he would last but wanted it to be good for his sister as well and fucked her with long slow strokes. Suddenly her ass spasmed on his cock as she started to cum, her head thrashing from side to side. Darren wound his fingers into his sister's hair and pulled her head back as he slammed into her ass.

"You like having your slutty ass fucked, don't you?" Darren growled as he drove himself in as deep as he could.

Debbie couldn't speak, instead, words tumbled from her mouth as she felt herself cum over and over. Her ass was on fire as her brother fucked her and then she felt his cock swell as he pumped jet after jet of hot seed deep into her bowels. Collapsing onto the bed she felt the weight of her brother on her back and could hear his ragged breath in her ear.

"You OK sis?" he managed to gasp.

"Yes but I need another shower," she giggled as she felt him slide from her ass, "And from now on whenever Mum and Dad are out you can have my ass anytime."

*****

"Sounds like you really enjoyed anal," Paula said looking at me intently, "Surprised you and Ben haven't carried on with the fun."

"Not his thing," I replied a little sadly as indeed even though I have hinted at it many times, Ben never really showed much interest in even experimenting with backdoor pursuits.

"But you have dined at the Y?" said Katie licking her lips, "Perhaps you want to visit there again?"

Katie had never made any secret of the fact she would love for me to join her and Sandra in a threesome and by the look on Sandra's face she was up for it as well.

"I even have a spare strap-on harness to make things very filling for you or Sandra."

"Not really a subject for today. I am more interested in what Anna thinks and what she is going to do about trying anal with her husband," I said firmly but could feel myself getting wet. Although I had brushed off Katie's offer it was something I would consider for the future, perhaps when things could be a little more discrete. Her description of anal certainly bought back some great memories of what a skilled lesbian could do with a strap-on and the thought of being double penetrated by the pair was mind-blowing.

"Well," said Anna, "That was a wide range of experiences and they all sounded very hot. Have to say I have learnt quite a few things and it has given me some great information on which to base my decision."

"The question remains what are you going to do?" I couldn't help blurting out and could see the rest of the room lean forward and wait for her reply.

"Well that will be another story," she laughed, "So I will just have to let you know what happens next time."

Edited by RF-Fast