I Never Got Her Name

Story Info
A few visits to Maple.
1.4k words
4.4
5.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I NEVER GOT HER NAME

So if you have read my work you know that I mostly write about my experiences getting massages, mostly Happy Ending massages. These are all true stories, and I hope my writing reflects that. While a lot of these happen while I travel for business, they also happen at home in Texas. Sometimes they are basic hand job happy endings and sometimes they are full on sex. This installment covers a number of visits to the same place, with different providers, the most recent visit was 2 years ago. I wrote it then, but never submitted it. I do not go deep into describing the ladies, I will let your imagination conjure up those details, like i do when I read your stories. When you start down this road, you do not know where it is going to end. I have a number of new stories to write, but they will go in a very different direction... Let me know what you think.

The crazy holidays are over, the extended family went home. I was unfortunate to spend five days in the hospital over Christmas. Nothing life threatening. It gave me the opportunity to reflect and recharge my batteries.

It is my third day back at the office and I decided to sneak out at lunch for a massage. I went to Maple - a parlor I did not cover in my "Massage Options of Houston" series. Maple is actually a great massage parlor. They have a relatively low door fee, and they will often have sex with you without huge upcharges. They ask for a lot of money, but when you say that you only have $X, they say ok.

I have seen a number of women here. Aime was always the best. She wasn't the youngest, but she was pretty and had a good body, with large pillowy tits. When you ask to start with a table shower, she would strip down with you in the room, and go to the table shower room naked. Up until recently, she was the only one there that ever did this with me.

During my last visit with her we stripped down and started to go to the table shower room, only to find it occupied. We went back into my room and waited. We didn't just stand around and talk, she got right to work. She came in for an embrace where I got to feel her up from her ass to her tits. Then she sunk down and gave me a blowjob. She didn't complete it however, she stopped when the shower room was available.

Aime was always hands on during the table shower while she was promising to suck or fuck you. This time she actually had a condom with her. She put it on with her mouth and climbed on right on the table shower table. We were so soapy it was hard to get traction but she made it work, and in 5 minutes I blew my load.

Aime was not satisfied with this, however. She took off the condom and immediately started stroking my cock to keep it hard. She kept this up for a minute or two, and then began blowing me. She alternated between her hand and mouth for 5 minutes. Honestly I thought this was futile. I have not orgasmed twice in 15 minutes in 20 or more years. But she was successful, and I was grateful.

Kay was always a favorite here also. She would soap up your ass in order to make it clean enough for her to shove her tongue into it. Once she had you flip onto your back she made sure you got hard and always promised to suck or fuck you. It was always a great experience.

Needless to say when you got back to your room you were too hard to lay down on your belly. Kay didn't care she was always ready to accommodate with a suck or fuck. The last few times I had her kneel down to blow me. If she put a condom on with her mouth it meant that it would lead to fucking. If not, I would always finish in her mouth. The last time I fucked her for five minutes, but I wasn't close to finishing, so I took the condom off, had her kneel and eventually finished in her mouth. She would hold it for a minute or two before she would grab a towel and make a show of spitting it out.

Kay would then give a so-so massage for thirty minutes and then try to get you to cum again. I am closer to 60 than 50, so twice in 45 minutes is tough. But as she proved a few times, not impossible.

At one of my first visits, before I knew they did full service, I had a chubby girl that I was not that into. She started giving me a hand job, and then stripped down, slid a condom on and climbed on cowgirl style. We did this for a bit while I was trying to focus on her large tits. It wasn't working and I was not progressing towards finishing. She got off and tried other ways to get me to finish... Hands, Mouth Etc. I finally stopped her, got off the table, and gently had her lean over the mattress and fucked her from behind. I finished pretty quickly. I never actually saw her again.

Today I had a young twenty-something cute hardbody of a girl meet me at the front door and lead me back to a private room. I gave her the door fee and she left for me to strip. I was just removing my pants when she came back. I asked her if we can start with a table shower, and she agreed. She then proceeded to strip naked. She was about five feet tall, no excess body fat, nice B cups that fit her frame perfectly and a rock hard ass.

She found me a towel to wear to the table shower room, but she walked there naked. Once in there she had me lay on my stomach, and started to soap down my back. She must have learned some moves from Aime, because she soaped down my asshole until her index finger was buried at least two knuckles. After rinsing the soap off, her tongue replaced her finger. After this she added more soap on my back, and climbed on. She gave me the greatest body to body slide that I have ever had. She specifically seemed to want me to feel her pussy running along my entire spine. It was as good as nuru massages you see on the internet. I could not wait to turn over.

Once I turned over she used her hand to make sure I was as hard as I could get, and then climbed on again. If the body slide felt good on my back, it was way better on my front. She would run her pussy from my dick, to my chin, and back again. My dick was always pointing the wrong direction, and I was never able to angle it into her pussy, but I was trying.

Once she was done we went back to the room. She wanted me to lay down on my stomach - even though I had a huge erection. I pointed it down between my legs. She started giving me a fast track massage. She started at my shoulders, but within five minutes she was grabbing and stroking my cock. She then decided she would walk on my back. I am always nervous of this, but I got through it ok.

Once she had me roll on my back I realized that she was still naked. She oiled up my front and started a body slide again. This time she slid her tits from my face to my balls.

Eventually when she got to my balls she took me deep into her mouth. I thought I saw her slight of hand trick, and I realized I was correct when she pulled off my dick and I was wearing a condom.

After ths she climbed on top, inserted my dick into her pussy, and rode me like a jack hammer. Between all of the foreplay, the fact that she was a young tight 20 something, and that she was going a million miles an hour, it didn't take me long to blow my load.

After ths she climbed off, continued the massage, and then after ten minutes we both went for a shower to clean off the massage oil. She tried in vain to get me to come again. But it was not to be. I need more than thirty minutes to reload.

While she was working with me she was getting texts from her regulars, but I never got her name.