All Comments on 'I Never Learned My Lessons'

by ragnarok1

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
It's A Read**

Thanks.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

So he's a good guy all his life, his wife cheats on him, he loses his job, gets a divorce, dies... And ends up in hell?

It's hard to believe this was written by the same person who wrote "algebra". Disappointing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow, what a waste of time that was!

Sometimes you read a story that is written poorly but the content is okay. Sometimes you read one where the opposite is true. This was a poorly written story with lousy content. A real piece of trash.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
KEEP PLAYING,,,,,KEEP PAYING

another lesson learned, knowledge is extremely expensive, TK U MLJ LV NV

rnebularrnebularalmost 6 years ago
Ending was very open ended

No score, but ranges between 3 and 4 for me at the moment. The ending was not conclusive enough to wrap this one up, so now we are left wondering how he dealt with it, as well as how her divorce plans are proceeding.

Keep tuned for more fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I don't know

You really needed to add some blackjack to this story. It'd still be pretentious metaphorical twaddle but you could at least say that you'd written a story with hookers and blackjack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damnation

Obviously he died and he is in hell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Conclusion

is that his wife was correct, may be not in method used, but basicly she was.

What a looser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
2 Star effort (not erotic, boring)

Thanks for sharing.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
The only conclusion?

He didn't need the lessons...why? he was stupid as a rock and above all a weak man...only a stupid and weak man would try all he had tried (I think he would have commited the same mistakes even if he had had the lesson through life)...at the end we could understand why the wife cheated and cheated...So why in hell would she want him back? The story also has some out of order details, as the police showing fast and in the exact street he took, the hooker approaching him and telling she had dope also (and if he was a cop?) and then approaching a woman she didn't know to a threesome and not calling a friend for that...2* for a good idea not well developed...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

"I guess it proves nature over nurture." - Actually, neither! As twins, their nature should be the same! Their nurture is the same, so how they ended up different is a mystery.

$50,000 bail, usually means that you can get out with only $5,000.

It's "getting past this," not "getting passed this."

It would set him back $150 WITH the motel? So, the hooker, coke AND motel are only $150?

So, is he dead? Seems so, but unclear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It’s like this story only had a middle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That wasn't much fun.

But thanks for the effort.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Burn the Cuck!

A “consequences” story where there are actual consequences to revenge! What a rarity! Call me crazy (or worse), but I actually like what you did here. It shows thinking outside the box. You took the standard, well-worn, BTB template and gave it a twist.

Naturally, LW readers will hate this one because the cuck was burned while the bitch got away with it. LW readers don’t seem to appreciate any story that strays from the formula, and they don’t enjoy “dark” tales where there is no happy ending. I, for one, appreciate your effort. Thanks for contributing.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
I'm a little over weight.

I am surprised that Brooks didn't catch this but, if ever I find myself in this situation could you tell me where this is at?

I drove home, changed into my exercise clothes and went out the door down to the beach. I figured the best way to work up a sweat and get some of these pounds off would be to job. I started slow, not much faster than a turtle.

Just how do you job?

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
Eh

On one level, the story shows them matched pretty well: He comes across as the male version of the wife who was always a good girl and a virgin on her wedding night, and then something happens to break her out of her rut and she suddenly decides to cut loose and start living her life. If she didn't cheat, it feels like he would have down the road.

... but ending with "Oh, and after all of this shit happened, I died and went to hell" feels like it makes the entire story pointless, since all of that character growth is now irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crashed and burned at the end

It started out okay, but you managed to ruin it by the end. He feels too sorry for himself and wallows in that misery. Not a pretty picture. And for a supposedly smart guy, he sure acted liked an idiot. What was supposed to be fun or entertaining about this story?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bail

$50,000 bail means you need $5,000 (10%) to get out.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
Pretty good story.

But he never learned his lessons because he didnt want to. He wasted his time feeling sorry for himself and always took the easy way out. At the first sign of trouble, he got drunk. At the first conversation with his wife, he yells at her like a little bitch. He uses hookers and blow because it’s easier, he was boring because it was easier....everything he does was the easy way out, so it’s hard to feel sorry for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The story plodded along, but

you did something few writers do. You kept it real. There was no elaborate plan that killed the lover and got the wife a prison term. The problem is that most readers already live reality and look for escape. Perhaps a better delivery would have increased the appeal. It's difficult to get "past" how you used the wrong word in your "punch line". 4 *s! I expect the July 4th extravaganza will have more excitement. I am looking forward to it!

AMerryman

c24jc24jalmost 6 years ago
Maybe he did mean 'passed'

These situations started elsewhere and were passed onto him. He had to learn to handle things that were passed him.

Hey, want another possibility - He's in a coma, which he's interpreting as an outer circle of hell (or maybe a purgatory of sorts). Or another, what seems like months to him is just him baking in the sand for a few hours, sick and in a fever dreamlike state.

Yet another . . . he's in heaven, but this view of heaven is a real one, where individuals have to grow and learn, which would mean it's something other than flowers and lovely smorgasbords in white surroundings. Hey, a good BBQ, even in the heat, can seem like a glimpse of heaven. At any rate, he still needs to learn. He's afraid to risk what he's got (a place to sit) for a different experience even now. But maybe, just maybe, having written it down (as was recommended and even facilitated), he'll start to see it, start to learn a lesson or two, and get off his butt.

c24jc24jalmost 6 years ago
Oh, and as to going to job and being over weight . . .

. . . as dragonman was pointing out.

Maybe jobbing is jogging that's more difficult. Just like slogging is slow, easy jogging. I tend to slog, and rarely job when i'm out there.

And maybe he's over weight just like one might be over Macho Grande. Perhaps he'll never get over his weight though.

I really, really like this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not entirely sure...

I mean, what lessons did he miss? How to be self-destructive and stupid?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@dragonmann72 Re: "job/jog"

Hey, I never said I was perfect!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Gotta love...

...how some people nitpick the living shit out of a story because of a typo instead of commenting on any of the SUBSTANCE of the story.

News flash: these stories are FREE. Written by AMATEURS. If you’re expecting flawless spelling and grammar, you’re in the wrong place!

Sbrooks, as often as I’ve seen you insist that you’re not a BTB fan, but a consequences fan, I would’ve thought you’d enjoy this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hell of a story!

It truly is! and you crafted a self-referential plot line that can last, oh, damn near forever. Nice!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Nice

Decent little tale. It goes to show in life they are many lessons to be learned. In this instance, however, he learned everything all at once. Would like a continuation, just out of curiosity.

justwetwojustwetwoalmost 6 years ago
Other than the editing

I enjoyed it. OK- the author needs an editor/proofreader. How many new authors have an editor?

I am guessing that he's dead. That bit wasn't clear. I think of it as a cautionary tale to overprotective parents: Let your kids fuck up; they'll be fine in the short term and better for it in the long term.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What crap and stupid tale. 1* for this garbage

Gosh this story is so poor, nonsense, stupid, pathetic wimp.

Complete lame and waste of time.

1* for this crap.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Liked?

I don't believe that I ever said whether or not I liked it. Not really that much there, IMHO.

It would help if the ending beginning/ending was clearer, excuse me if I'm to dense to get the allegory.

I have no problem with the MC paying the consequences of his behavior.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Kind of pathetic character, who winds up . . .

. . . where the pathetic characters usually go.

This won’t please the hard core BTB readers, but I have to wonder if it isn’t true more often than not: the husband was cheated on because he wasn’t really a winner, then when he wants revenge against his wife, he winds up losing again.

Is he in Hell at the end? A lot of readers took it that way, but, truth is, once he found out she was cheating on him, he was already in a Hell of his own making.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Kurt’s wife said that her lover . . .

. . . was twice the man Kurt was. So he goes to the house, and beats up the lover, thinking that lover boy sure didn’t seem twice the man he was.

But he sucker punched him, attacked without warning, and then beat on a guy who was already down. Most real men wouldn’t think that he proved that he was only half the man his victim was.

That’s why Robyn cheated on Kurt: he really wasn’t that much of a man.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
Reed Richards aka Mr. Fantastic

You wrote

But he sucker punched him, attacked without warning, and then beat on a guy who was already down. Most real men wouldn’t think that he proved that he was only half the man his victim was.

Aren't all attacks done with out warning just like betrayals of the spouse? I can just see his wife saying 'I'm going to have sex with so-n-so so now I've told you so you won't be betrayed' and then he says 'I'm going to f...-up so-n-so so you've been warned' like that would ever happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beaten Down

I don't know man. Somewhere hidden in here there maybe a story? It really doesn't have a beginning or ending! Let's see this guy has survived the hot sun, a divorce, hookers, spousal verbal abuse, cheating wife, weekend in jail, going through cash like shit through a goose and now a fucking heart attack! Really? Well the perfect ending would be to walk out in front of a fucking bus and see if he survives that.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Well, dragonmann, . . .

. . . I only described what Ragnarok wrote.

On my feed, under Similar Stories, “Foy Your Eyes Only” comes up, and it’s yet another wimp guy story. I think that says a lot.

I’be been in a couple of fight in my life, but I never started one with a sucker punch, and I was never the victim of a sucker punch. It’s way out of my experience to be in a fight like that. Heck,I can’t even recall having the opportunity to get in a fight with a sucker punch.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Rees

Reed, you old street fighter, if you were going to fight a guy who was twice the man you were, wouldn't you want the first shot? Then once you had the upper hand, wouldn't you finish the fight? Most men would, except Joe, maybe. He would shake the guys hand, ask if he enjoyed the wife, and say let's get together again. But that's Joe, most men would put him in the hospital, tell his wife, and go home and put the whore on the street. That would , and did, make a decent story.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 6 years ago
Meh

The story wasn't that great. The plot was a typical husband loses type of story. Nothing wrong with that, but there was no real substance to the story itself. Compare it with, as others did, Algebra. There was a ton of plot in that story. This one, not so much. It is like this story was just thrown together and submitted. In today's society, at least in the US, it is setup so that the husband will lose most times even if he is not the one at fault. That is why almost all states have adopted the "no fault" line as their typical method. 15 or 17ish won't even allow you to claim anything but "no fault." So yes, there are going to be winners and losers when adultery comes and cannot be used. Anyway, the author chose to go with the husband losing, big deal. It happens, it isn't really interesting to read about, but it can be better if there is more substance. He started exercising again, that triggered his heart attack, and boom he is in Hell because no one saw him collapse and no one responded in time to save him. That to me just seems like an "Hmm I can't think of how to keep this story going, or how to properly end it. Oh well, he dies and goes to hell." Not to mention, what did he do to deserve to go to hell? He had sex with a prostitute and did drugs, I didn't see any of the 10 commandments broken, and while he had suffered a few of the "deadly sins" he started on the path back.

So, yea I gave this story 1 star because it just wasn't that good of a story. Thank you though for the effort, I hope you keep writing and improve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh NO!

I just realized that ragnarok1 is just another ALT User ID for a notorious contributor around here:

RLMann!!!!

Careful Comment readers know who that is too! (or at least those with long memories would) There are comments on this story that prove it in my mind to be true, when coupled with some comments on another story from a few days back.

#AltIDconspiracytheory

#tryingtofooleverybody

#altIDsforbetterscoring

what a fun game to play?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ugh

The story of a born loser.

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed your work

I didn't care too much for this one, but it is original. Binged your other stories this morning and enjoyed them.

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 6 years ago
@ReedRichards

If you wrong somebody like that you should always be prepared for payback. No rules in a street fight.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Jeez

I wake up in the morning, scroll through the comments section, and find not one, but TWO cheap shots thrown my way! What gives?

26thNC, I thought we were friends now! Do I need to explain, once again, the difference between cheating behind your spouse’s back and having your spouse’s unequivocal approval? The funniest part about all you guys who pretend to know what my life is like is that you have it completely backward. You presume way too much about me, NC.

To the anony who besmirched the good name of RLmann, I can assure you this is not the work of that brilliant BTB writer. If you think it is, then you entirely missed the point of his very reason to exist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
finish the

Freaking story for crying out loud!!!!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
“Finish the story?”

The fucking narrator is DEAD! Where on earth is there to go from there?

LOL! Fucking LW readers. Gotta love ‘em!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Joe

My comment was meant as part of tongue in cheek reply to RR on sucker punching Dan. I don't presume to know anyone here, or what their real life is like. If I meet you at the LW Convention, I'm certain we will be very good friends. You are one of my favorite authors and sparring partners, and I meant no disrespect to you or to Reed. Again, my apologies, but I would still sucker punch Dan, and then stomp him when he was down. That's just me. Kimi thinks I might be psycho, but I'm not really. I did have some PTSD anger issues years ago, but I'm much better now.

l_bentonl_bentonalmost 6 years ago
finish the story please

I mean talk about 'your cliff hanger. please finish this isn't right. what is this function he is at.. what is his wife going to say, my god finish the fracking story please....

lee

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
26thNC

I’ve been in a few fights, though not really more or less than any other teenaged boy growing up in the South. Still, I don’t ever recall one in which my opponent and I didn’t exchange such verbal pleasantries as teenaged guys pissed off at each other would utter.

I won a few fights, and I lost a few; doesn’t that happen to every guy?

c24jc24jalmost 6 years ago
@l_benton

He had a heart attack . . . the function is somewhere hot and uncomfortable in the afterlife . . . maybe.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee

What a Fucked Up World He Has To Endure!

Friends relax and chill out !

Joke :- This Fella was working on an 8 story Building as a Brickies Labourer! ...Accidentally He Bumps a brick send it falling to the Street Below!..He panicked shouting falling brick look out below!..This Man in an expensive suit hears Him and steps aside CRASH!!! The brick Narrowly missed the Suit Man! Well Suit Man Rewards The Fella 100 Bucks for saving His Life! ...The Fella decided to make a quick Buck knocking over bricks on Rich Suit men! Falling brick look out below!....Time and time again He was getting paid big Money for his enterprise,! Anyway A Young Broom sweeping Dude Was watching Him He asked! ........C c ccan I I Have A g g go (He stuttered) Sure said Fella- Hey here comes another Rich suit man!....Broom Dude knocked the Brick over Shouting F F F F F FUCK I GOT HIM ★★★★★ WOOF!

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
More true life kind of a story.

This guy messes up his own life. Could that happen when the only woman you ever loved, you catch cheating? Sure. Some people get their act together in a situation like this, others just make matters worst as a result of the same type of situation. Deserves a higher score. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
geez

No matter whose name is on a deed, you can't just lock a spouse out of a house. And you can't sue the cops for making you let you wife in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@ anon,"geez"

Yes,. you can. Until a judge rules, it is all, (in this case, MORE) just as much yours, as hers. Even children.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
OK read

At first sight a simple consequence tale, but I really wonder why he was sent to Hades?

Was it for attacking the predator? for sleeping with a whore? for taking heroin? for not forgiving his wife? I would like to see the charge sheet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It was the same guy who wrote Algebra???

Someone hacked his account!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Could be ME!

This sounded so close to my life: mom's favorite child, good in school (but not great), making some questionable decisions but nothing that would send me to jail. It was a good life but with a lot of unfulfilled dreams because I hesitated to take the risk. Sound familiar to some readers?

Bail can be in cash or by bond. If you put up cash you need the full amount which will be returned when you show up for your court appearance. If you need to be bonded out the insurer puts up the money for you but you pay a premium, usually 10%, and sign a grantee to appear. This lets you stay out of a cell until your court date when the insurer gets its money back plus they keep the premium. Or so I’ve been told

c24jc24jover 5 years ago
OK, maybe he was in heaven

. . . but it was a heaven of his own making

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Like an old c&w song

Seriously, everything he does turns to shit, loses wife, job, and his house and car must be on borrowed time. There’s no resolution, positive or negative. The idiot just quit living. It’s a wonder he hasn’t stepped in front of a train.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
1*

You call this a story?

No BTB, no happy ending. Just a drunk jackass and his divorced whore going off in separate directions - she's going to be jumping on cocks all day and night, and he's fucking up his life. Yep, some fucking story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is your worst story!

Calling it a story is a misnomer. It is so bad and a total waste of your as well as all of our time. I gave it 2-stars because I believe 1-Star is deleted! You're a good writer judging from the other of your stories that I have read. This was total shit! I am never this critical but really ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Don't write ever again

Being a cuck writer is not healthy

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Detailed.

The long and winding road to the bottom. Sometimes alcohol, drugs, and prostitutes appear like a good life choice decisions to heal what ails a man. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting story

How you can life deal you a bad hand. He wife cheated did what he had too. But just let everything go south. Big mistake .he needed therapy and move on now a derelict. He burned the bitch and the lover yet readers gave this a low score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stupid yes, Hell worthy? No

Btw, if her name is on neither the deed nor the mortgage why would she get any part of it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
why Hell?

What did he do all his life to earn him eternal damnation? The one time he assaulted someone? The one time sex with the prostitute or the one failed attempt?

Nice story twist but why to what was a wimpy nice guy?

Richie4110Richie4110almost 5 years ago
Good story Poor Ending

I would love to understand what you were trying to do with this story. It was well written but was unfinished.

Thanks for your efforts to entertain.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 5 years ago
Well written

and absorbing for being so dry and unexpected. It seems to say that you're better off with a cheating wife than none at all. Or is it a religious tract about forgiveness? Anyway I like surprises and gave it 4. Not surprising it didn't go down well with those wanting revenge and live a whole lot better outcome. I like the comparison with the brother's life, and the way he says he should have fucked up a few times before and then he might have dealt with this better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
well written?

How stupid! Story stunk, so full of holes it would sink in thirty seconds. I almost quit halfway through, but had to see how bad it would really get. arrrggghh.

notredame43notredame43almost 5 years ago
not a fan of this one

A touch depressing, ANd what is it with the "can we get past this" crap. Sorry but shoe on other foot the guy is shunned and screwed when he does the same. Sad thing is the way it wraps up is prob closer to how things shake out, the whore makes out because she doesnt care about anyone but herself. The husband who while not mr wonderful exciting, but reliable faithful and decent gets the shaft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So as I understand the ending he died

and is stuck on a stone bench in hell?

beyond fucking stupid

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderalmost 5 years ago
hmm...

So, did he die from the heart attack and wind up in hell?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What the hell was that?

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Another marriage bites the dust.

This guy couldn't win for nothing. Maybe he'd come to the conclusion that his chance for love had passed him by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a stupid storyline.

It makes no sense. Are his wife and Kieth in hell too? When did they die and go to hell!

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 4 years ago
Life sucks

and then you die...

Fun read for the humour.

3/5

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Poor idiot

I liked this story. Good guy gets screwed over, then screws himself!!!

WvrjjrWvrjjrabout 4 years ago
Ending

Yeah baby, Nice twist!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Curiosity

1) How was he sitting on a bench months later, when he assaulted someone and had to go to trial?

2) Who was the boss, he was fired from Siemens?

3) Why was he thinking of his wife, when the other guy was twice the man he was?

4) Was the other wife so insecure, she believed the first person to say, what he said to her, without proof?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Did Catch The Theme

But it wasn't your best effort. At least he didn't go down on the hooker, of course it might not have mattered much since he didn't wear a rubber either. One lesson he should have learned; there's a difference between getting screwed and getting laid. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This sucks

only when she has no other options foes she even seem to feel bad .. avout getting caught! Bad story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pointless...

...and dull. Doesn't really deserve the one star I gave it.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Lost

This story,especially the ending lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

By the time my assault charge went to Court Dan Sherwood was not as popular or respected as he had once been.

His wife had divorced him by then and taken him to the cleaners. She was the power behind the throne and he was the drone. He had lost his job as he worked for a company his wife was on the Board of. They let him go as they had wanted to for a while. He has moved away from our town and is working in a dead end job to make ends meet.

When my case went to Court I claimed temporary insanity because he had ruined my marriage and the defence was accepted. I was sentenced to 6 months jail wholly suspended.

My heart attack forced me to look at my life and I decided I needed to change so I started using the gym and jogging every morning and evening. After a while I noticed the difference but this has nothing to add to my tale.

For the charges of hiring a hooker I was fined $1000 dollars and given a good behaviour bond for a year.

My wife and I eventually did make up but it was not the same relationship, I had learnt a lot after her affair came to light. I no longer did everything she demanded and I told her if she pulled that shit again she was out of there with nothing. A Postnup agreement saw to that.

I found work again and am doing quite well and am looking forward to the birth of our child.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

Second time around, I still liked it. Why? In part because it’s different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another one of the so-called "realistic" stories on literotica. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No matter who does the deed it's always the husband "Kurt" who is punished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay until the silly ending.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Stupid, really stupid.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF! This shit was beyond stupid. What hole did this "writer" crawl out of?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s past. Not passed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I stopped reading at the point the IDIOT was written about as using ILLEGAL drugs. It's a shame this wasn't reality and he was caught by the cop.

012Say012Sayabout 2 years ago

This audience doesn't seem to like guys getting their just desserts. Good story.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

Once drugs became part of this light tale you lost me, NOT entertaining and definitely not your usual style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok. You lost me at the ending. Did he become homeless?

And what’s the deal with Keith? I understand people sometimes hit rock bottom after a divorce, but it seems to me You left too many questions unanswered.

1. What happened with his two court dates?

2. What happened to his divorce?

And the last paragraph, made no sense at all. I assume he is now homeless, but not wanting to lose a park bench seat could mean he is waiting for his drug dealer too. Or maybe he is dealing. I gave it 3 stars, cause it started out good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why are you into losers, (The primary standard for his pattern life) was set early on no one would Screw up like that with his background of stability, Was this story driven by envy and jealousy. ? Extremely baseless story. been in all those situation and have a similar Brother /Did not make those mistakes came close (But with a background founded on logic ) it does not happen.!

DyspneiicDyspneiicalmost 2 years ago

Not your best work.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous