I Never Said We Should Kill Her

Story Info
Be careful how you italicize words.
4.8k words
3.44
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrwings
mrwings
1 Followers

I Never Said We Should Kill Her

Hi, my name is William Haggerty III. Most of my friends call me Will. I used to live with my wife in rural America in a small town with a name that really has no consequence. There is a local community college where I teach, and my wife served as the librarian of the college.

My wife is now dead. I am not really sure how it happened. She was found face down in a pool of blood in the janitor's closet of the library. Her dress was pulled up around her waist and her panties were pulled down around her ankle. The coroner said that there was no sign of sexual assault, which seemed a little bit weird, and no semen or hairs could be found near or on the body.

I was the very first person that had to be interviewed since I was married to her. The detective assured me that it was standard protocol to talk to the spouse as soon as possible after a murder had taken place. But the problem was nobody was sure it was a murder. There were no obvious signs of trauma to the body, yet she was stone cold lying there on the floor. She was dead, of that there was no doubt.

First question out of his mouth once we sat down in the interview room was, "Where were you this evening about 8pm?"

That was an easy one to answer. American Ninja Warrior had just started on the television, and I had settled in to watch my favorite show. Tonight was "pretty boy's" turn as I call him to do the semi-final challenges. His real name is Daniel Gil, but if you have ever seen him and that big head of hair and the way that he tosses it about, you will agree that his nickname should be 'Pretty Boy.' There were several other contestants on the show tonight also, but he is my favorite of all of the ones who try out every year.

The detective asked me next about our relationship. That was a bit harder to answer. I'll start from the beginning and try to get you up to speed.

I met Deb online using a dating service called Match.Com. She was my first match, and I was her first match also. There were others who were thought to be compatible with each of us, but we struck up a conversation using yahoo messenger and our friendship seemed to blossom from there. We talked for about a week online and then one day I asked her if she would like to meet in person. She agreed, but said it had to be at a place where she could be sure that her safety was not compromised.

We met at a local Italian restaurant in the newly revised downtown area. We seemed to chat and feel at ease as though we had always known each other. After the meal we went for a walk in the park that was located across the street. All in all, that date lasted eight hours and ended with the sweetest kiss in the parking garage.

We dated for about a month and then I asked her to marry me. I had been married before and she had also. Both of our spouses had cheated on us and so we knew what it felt like to be in a bad relationship. For some reason we could both tell that this would never happen between us and four months later after my proposal, we were married.

THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY

The first few years of our marriage were great. You could not separate us from each other if you tried. It became even harder when I was hired on as a professor at the college where she was the librarian. I could pop in between classes or afterwards even and see her. The other kids would do the "ew, ah, oh" when I would kiss her lovingly in front of them. I did not care; I was always a very affectionate person. She loved it and usually reciprocated back to me just as much affection as I showered up on her. My friends approved of our marriage for the most part. There were a few that seemed to think that there was a problem brewing that I could not see. But there are always naysayers in my life, and I just ruled them out to be just that, naysayers.

Do not get me wrong, I love many of my buddies. Most of them I have known all of my life it seems. There is Darrel, he is the heavy-set redneck that thinks he is somehow related to a famous heavy-set comedian. Darrel is a lovable guy, and he is truly one of the most dependable people in my life. When I need anything, he will come running. Usually with a shotgun in his hand, but nevertheless, he does come when called. Johnnie is the girl next door. Tomboy and darned proud of it. No one has ever been able to tame her, and I personally do not think anyone ever will. When we were in elementary school, she used to get in trouble for taking her panties off in class. Going over to the boy or group of boys that would be picking in her mercilessly and bending over in her dress and mooning them in front of the teacher and everybody. She just did not care how much trouble it brought her. The teacher would grab her by the hand and take her down the hall to the stairwell and whoop her real good. The rest of the class would burst out laughing at her when they returned, but she would just grab her dress, curtsy and go back to her desk as if nothing had ever happened. I never said anything, but her antics did serve to peak my interest in the female form, even at such a tender young age.

Richard, or Rich as we called him, was the typical cool guy. Everything he did seemed to be the right thing to do at the moment. He always knew what to say, when to say it and how to say it. He was quite handsome too and always had a handful of girls hanging on his arm at any time. Many of my other male friends were jealous of him, though we generally kept it to a secret. Rich had a problem though once he grew up and graduated college. He discovered alcohol and it proved to be his nemesis. He loved beer, especially a honey wheat porter from a microbrewery, but he also loved top shelf long island iced teas.

I think that Johnnie did not mind her too much, Darrel did not really like her. He claimed that she was a gold-digger. But Rich, he hated her, and he made no bones about it. His displeasure often times manifested itself in front of us all.

Rich would go on a rant about how wrong everything was that she was doing and how if I was any sort of a true man, I would do something about it.

I guess I should stop right there and tell you a bit more of what he is talking about.

I love my wife very much, but after a while I guess there are some people who put a bit of a distance between themselves. Sometimes that distance was unintentional, other times not. I do not think ours was intentional, it just happened. Her long hours accompanied with mine at the college found us both exhausted by the time we got home. It wasn't long before the depth of intimacy that we had enjoyed when we first married was no longer there.

I suspected there was a bit more of a reason than just being tired on her part. She seemed distracted. I shared this with my circle of friends and that is when Rich got even more adamant about his feelings. I don't really remember anyone specifically mentioning that she needed to die, but then again, it could have been any one of my friends. None of them liked the idea that I was being played or stepped out on.

What they didn't know was that it wasn't just Deb that may have been unfaithful.

I NEVER SAID WE SHOULD KILL HER

Demi was a student at the college. I had her in my class during her freshman year. She was a little bit taller than the average girl, about 5 foot 9, with short brunette hair and probably size 40 C or D breasts. Nice and round without being too much in your face. She liked to wear her clothing so that it hugged her curves and always showed plenty of cleavage. She was a prick tease; you could tell it a mile away. The weird thing I noticed in the class was that she seemed to be a tease toward not only the boys, but also the girls. Bi, Pan; I wasn't sure how she leaned sexually. It really wasn't my concern in the first place. I was there to make sure that she gained an education and that I taught her as much as I possibly could.

Some days she would stand up at her desk and come around to the front of it. She would lean over as if to pick something up from it, making sure that her short skirt rose far enough up so that from the desk where I was sitting, my view of her awaiting lower body was fully presented before me. As her teacher it was my duty to make sure that any contact was kept to a strictly professional manner. Trust me, she wasn't the first girl that had tried to catch my attention as such. I do not know if it is the thrill of possibly nailing the teacher or trying to get extra credit to boost any grades that were lower than expected.

I could always find some method that would allow me to ignore their advances. But this girl was determined to say the least. She even came around my desk, walking behind my chair while letting her hand flow across my shoulders and back, fingers trailing in a teasing manner. She would then stop and lean over, her breasts hanging freely for me to observe, and ask some asinine question that I knew was just an excuse to present herself in such a manner.

One day she let her arm come down and her hand fell upon my lap. She quickly smiled and apologized, but not before she allowed her hand to run across my semi-erect form that was straining in my pants.

Like I said earlier, she was one hell of a prick tease. I did my best to resist her advances, but I did confide my concerns to some of my friends. I was worried that if in a moment of weakness, I found myself in a compromising situation, it could affect my tenure at the college and even my marriage to Deb. I just couldn't afford for that to happen.

Now for the really weird part. Johnnie would go off-the-wall when I brought up the subject of Demi and the stunts that she was trying to pull. As I've said earlier, me and Johnnie never had a thing for each other, but it wasn't that I would not have considered it. She was quite the looker in my book. But she only liked girls in that sense, so there would never be any interest in me coming from her. I couldn't understand why Johnnie would act the way that she did. She had met Demi one time when she was at the college visiting me. Demi was still in the classroom finishing up her work and I had introduced them both to each other. Johnnie had smiled that weird smile when she sees something that she likes, so I immediately knew where that had the opportunity to go. I left it alone and they exchanged pleasantries and then me and Johnnie went out and grabbed a bite to eat. Nothing more about Demi was said from either one of us.

Was Johnnie jealous of Demi flirting with me and wishing it could be her instead? She could have her for all I was concerned. I did not need two women in my life, or so I thought at the time. One time I did hear Johnnie say that "the bitch needs to be done with." What did she mean by that? Surely, she wasn't contemplating murder, was she? I would never say such a thing, at least out loud anyway. That is a good way to become suspect number one if anyone ever did turn up dead!

I NEVER SAID WE SHOULD KILL HER

I passed the note across the table. It was a sheet of blank paper, no lines, and tablet size that I had written on and folded it up to about 2 inches square and stuffed in my pocket.

We were having dinner together at my favorite restaurant, The Ranch House. They were famous for their homemade sour cream that they served on their baked potatoes. Add to that their large 16-ounce ribeye steak, cooked medium and a tossed salad and you had a meal fit for a king. That was what I was busy consuming when I slid the note forward for them to read.

They finished their meal that consisted of the same things as mine, only their steak was cooked medium well. Once the note was in their hands, they unfolded it and read it quietly to themselves. A raised eyebrow signaled to me that they were surprised but not shocked in what I had to say. They did not exchange any words with me verbally, but simply took a pen from their pocket and wrote back, "I agree."

We finished our meal, making small talk as we spoke about the events of our day, and then left in separate vehicles to go home.

I NEVER SAID WE SHOULD KILL HER

If you are going to do something that entails an act that is considered illegal and you don't want to get caught, you should probably keep anyone who isn't absolutely necessary out of the planning and execution of said plot.

That was my thought anyway. I simply could not spend any time in jail. The best way to ensure that was to keep my actions to a minimum where no one would know. I had to do something. It was starting to get out of hand.

Excuse me, I guess I am jumping the gun in telling you my side of the story. Let me go back to an earlier time and describe what had happened, as best as I know the details of it.

I never knew this about my wife and frankly, it shocked me when I found out. While she loved the sexual energy that we shared between us, she also fancied being with another woman. When I discovered this, I also found out that she had already been with at least 2 women since she married me. And one of the women was Johnnie, which explained why she was never jealous of our relationship. It also explained why Johnnie was jealous of Demi. You see, Demi had a secret relationship with Deb going at the library. It seems that they would wait in the evening until all of the other students had left the library, and then they would have their sexual foray right there on a table, desk, or the floor, whatever seemed to suit their fancy at the time. Johnnie had stopped by to see me one day and as she was walking past the library, she heard a noise that sounded familiar. It was a moan that she had heard before, especially as it had been uttered in her bed many times that I wasn't aware of. I just thought that Deb and Johnnie were great friends who liked to spend time together. Turns out it was a much deeper friendship than they let on.

Johnnie spun around on her heels, evidently mad that Deb was making someone else happy, and she came back to my classroom and grabbed my hand. She told me that she wanted to go to the bar and have a drink and that she wasn't going to take no for an answer about me going with her.

She seemed really upset but she wouldn't tell me what had happened. Finally, she let the details spill out and I just sat there flabbergasted. I wasn't really mad at Deb for what she had done. Everyone has their faults, and it wasn't like she was being unfaithful with another man. I was actually mad that she was having an affair with a girl that I had done everything that I could to stay away from. Johnnie had conveniently left out the part about what her escapades with Deb were like. She just led me to believe that she was mad about Deb's unfaithfulness toward me.

I finally got her to calm down and listen to a voice of reason. I explained to her that it wasn't really that upsetting to me that Deb had stepped out on our relationship. I was fine with it as long as she still came home to me each night and satisfied my longings when I made them known.

That is when Johnnie evidently felt it was safe to tell me the rest of the story. While I knew Johnnie liked women, I never thought of her and Deb together. They didn't seem like the right match for each other. Actually, I didn't really know who the right match for Johnnie at all would be. She was a strange bird and although I dearly loved her to death like a sister, I just couldn't picture who she would wind up banging at some point. She had always kept her sex life private to me and never spoke of any love interests that she had before all of this.

Johnnie was boiling over at what she had heard. If the library door had been unlocked, I'm sure that she would have barged in there and interrupted the whole show. Truthfully, I'm glad that she didn't have the chance. In the end it would have only served to make things worse for everyone.

I finally got her settled back down to the point that she wasn't slinging shots at an incredible pace. Between the inebriation and the anger, I could see this being a deadly combination. I did not want her to proceed to do something that would bring about a bad outcome for her future. In the end, I'm not exactly sure what she did. I left her at the bar about an hour later and returned home to get some sleep myself. I knew tomorrow would be a full day of classes and I needed to process everything that I had been told and be able to start with a clear head in the morning.

I knew something had to be done about the situation. But it needed to be taken care of privately. I didn't want to have anyone else involved that wasn't already a part of any plans that had been made.

I NEVER SAID WE SHOULD KILL HER

I was sitting on the front porch talking to Darrel. I needed someone that I could talk to without having to worry about someone running to the wrong people and spilling the beans. My mind was whirling with the processing of all the talk that had transpired the night before.

My wife Deb was sleeping periodically with one of my best friends Johnnie, who was jealous of the budding relationship that Deb had with Demi. I loved my wife very much and I didn't want to do anything that would damage it further. Deb made sure to take very good care of me in the bedroom and I was completely happy in our relationship. Sure, it kind of stunk to have the knowledge of having to share my wife with someone else, but if it made her happy, was it really that bad?

It was as though Darrel's head was spinning like a Chucky doll. You could tell that he didn't know what to say. In the end he simply told me that it would have to be my decision as to what to do and he would stand behind me in whatever I chose.

I did decide to confront Demi and ask her about the accusations that Johnnie had made.

It was just as class was wrapping up that I asked Demi to stay behind. I knew that my class was her last one for the day, so I wasn't worried about holding her up from her other teachers.

At first, she tried to deny it, but finally she relented and gave in. She even shed more light on the entire subject that Johnnie had left out. I wasn't sure if it was on purpose or not. Maybe Johnnie didn't want me to know everything. It seems that after the tussle between Demi and my wife in the library, Johnnie had caught Demi by herself the next day and confronted her with the accusations. Demi had gotten Johnnie to agree to not make a scene in the parking lot and they had gone back to Johnnie's place to discuss how to handle the situation. Well, it seems that they worked it out in bed, with a mutual agreement to share Deb, but secretly, without letting Deb know about their arrangement.

Just listening to Demi describe what had happened between the two brought a rise in my jeans. Demi noticed and came over to stand in front of me. She brought me the relief that showed me why my wife seemed so enamored with her. Demi definitely knew her way around the human body.

After all of this had happened, I knew someone needed to bring all of this into some sort of normalcy. I still did not think that anyone needed to die because of this, but if something didn't happen soon, I knew that my whole world could blow up at any minute.

I NEVER SAID WE SHOULD KILL HER

Somehow this madness needed to find a way to die down. There are too many triangles going on around me to keep up with.

Tonight, another problem was added to the list. It seems that there is a boy named Larry. He is a senior at the college where I teach, and my wife worked. I had him in my class last year and he was a bit nondescript. Truthfully, I thought of him as more of a loner than anything. I never saw him interact with the other students if he didn't have to. To even find out that he was interested in anyone else was truly a shocker to me.

mrwings
mrwings
1 Followers
12