All Comments on 'I Never Said We Should Kill Her'

by mrwings

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PwaymanPwaymanover 2 years ago

Fascinating ... love the way the suspense was maintained to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nonsense. Both previously married and divorced because of cheating spouses. Why get divorced if you're OK with that behavior? Same or opposite sex, cheating is cheating, a betrayal of the spouse. Attitudes of the central couple is ridiculous. His friends responses say that they are all fucking Deb. We know that Jonnie is. And why kill Demi? Why not just start fucking her? Take the chance of being caught in an inappropriate relationship with a student?, no way!!. Murder that student? Why not. Yeah. Makes a lot of sense. Nice try, thanks for making the effort to write this but please take a minute to think through your character development and motivation.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 2 years ago

Massively inconsistent characters. In real life people are inconsistent, but not this bad.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

So he was cool with his wife fucking damn near anyone, but chose to kill her latest lover for (error reason not found) and dump her body in a swamp they day before his wife mysteriously was possibly killed even though the autopsy found no signs of foul play?

.

.

There is a lesson learned in cooking - hotter is NOT faster

There is a corollary in literature - more convoluted is NOT better

johsunjohsunabout 2 years ago

I'm curious about how she died, the cause of death. The body was found, if I remember correctly, in a pool of blood. Surely that had something to do with it, even if there was no sign of sexual assault. What happened? Where did the blood come from? A head injury, explosive bloody vomit from an unknown stomach ulcer? fainting and cut her face when she fell down? Someone stab her or slash her badly.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 2 years ago

Why kill the slutty young girl that wants to fuck you? What if the cheating wife was NOT MURDERED, it just said she was found in a pool of blood, suppose she had massive internal bleeding from a spontaneous miscarriage... and just didn't get to the doctors fast enough? The directions this story could have gone are myriad. If I was the detective I would need aspirin for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrwings@mrwings
Just an average guy who enjoys writing and reading erotica

SIMILAR Stories