I Never Said We Should Kill Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb came home complaining about him. It seemed that he was constantly trying to make small talk with her when she was working. Even if she was already talking privately to Demi, he would try to interject himself into the conversation. Both women were totally annoyed by his actions and Deb wanted to know what I thought of the situation. She knew about him being in my class last year and wanted my thoughts on how to handle the boy.

She said that she could tell that he was sexually interested in them both by the way that he stared at their bodies, especially their breasts. He would turn his head away as if he was hoping that they hadn't noticed, but they did. I assured her that I thought that he was harmless, but I would still be on my P's and Q's around him and not to get in a situation where anything sexual in nature could take place.

I made the mistake of mentioning it the next day to Rich. He went off the wall. Talking about taking that little punk out and showing him. With his hot head I was positive that he would carry through with the threats. Then he went off about Deb and her allowing it to happen, and how he felt that she was actually leading it on by the way that she dressed and how she acted.

I assured him that I wasn't upset, and I was positive that Deb knew how to handle herself. But I knew that something had to be done. I just had to decide what. Murder wasn't really in my blood. I wasn't that type of person. But this was getting to be too much and after listening to Johnnie and Rich lately my hostilities were starting to bleed over to my actions.

I NEVER SAID WE SHOULD KILL HER

When I got home that evening there was a sheriff's deputy on the porch. His words knocked me backwards immediately.

Deb was dead. They found her in the library at the college, her dress was pulled up around her waist and her panties were down by her ankle.

I had watched my favorite television show, American Ninja Warrior from 8 that evening until 10 when I decided that I wanted to run down to the convenience store before they closed and grab a Red Bull. When you mix them with Vodka it makes a great nightcap and I had so much on my mind that I knew I would need something to help me sleep.

Now here I was in the interview room answering questions about what went on in my house. My mind was still reeling with the news. I couldn't believe that anyone would want to harm her. Sure, Rich had a big mouth, and he was always spouting off about wanting to do something, but he was generally all talk. Like I have said previously, I already knew about the triangle between Demi, Deb and Johnnie. But I couldn't see anything with that causing a problem that would bring about a murder. Sure, one of them were liable to get jealous and at least pissed if they knew the whole truth about the others, but I couldn't see anything more than a breakup happening. Besides, I knew for a fact that one of them couldn't have been the killer anyway.

I never mentioned that fact to the detective. I simply sat in the chair and answered his questions to the best of my ability. After a few hours he seemed to be satisfied with all of my answers and he let me return back to my house.

Remember when I had the meal at The Ranch House and passed the note to my friend.

Well, we met the next evening at the same place and shared a meal once again. We each ordered the same thing and ate our meal mostly in silence. This time I passed them another note that simply said, 'I took care of the situation.'

They smiled and passed the note back to me. They offered to pay for our meal as a way of saying thank you for my deed, but I declined and told them it was my pleasure to take care of the bill.

I had given the names of all those that I knew were close to Deb to the detective, although I did not give any specifics of my knowledge. Anything that he gleaned, it would be from what he could get each one of them to tell him. He was able to speak to each of them except for Demi, he couldn't seem to locate her to talk to her about her whereabouts that fateful evening.

I knew why he couldn't find her. If I was lucky, no one would be able to locate her. I had buried the body in some swamp land a few hours below the town where we lived. The area was prone to be swamped at times with alligators and even if it surfaced by some misfortune, I knew that it would be devoured, and nothing would surely be found.

We had both agreed that she had to be removed from the equation. Johnnie knew she had no choice about sharing Deb with me, and she was ok with that. But she simply couldn't take the idea of sharing Deb with any other female. Turns out she had a jealous streak a mile long. I knew my secret would be safe with Johnnie. She had too much to lose if the truth was ever known. She had a large inheritance that she lived on and if she was implicated in any way with the murder, she would surely lose access to the trust fund that kept her life in a very happy state.

As far as Deb, I have no idea who could have killed her, although I have my suspicions. Never trust a boy when his advances are rebuffed. But I have no evidence to prove that theory either.

12