All Comments on 'I Never Saw It Coming...'

by ChuckandAndrea

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
KarenCDFLKarenCDFLabout 2 years ago

I loved this story.

The characters felt real and the ending brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First of your stories that I have read. It may seem stupid but the name Andrea captured my attention. I enjoyed your story, thank you.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn you ChuckandAndrea, you had to go full on tearjerker to put the topper an overall exceptional story. But I guess you might as well finish the way you started. My only problem with the story is how could he lose his family the way he did and practice the same drunk driving behavior that killed them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was interested in the story for a while, but the MC is an unapologetic asshole who uses his tragedy as an excuse and crutch for his unrepentant behavior. Then he ends up with someone who is introduced last minute after we spend way too much time with Lucy and then Wendy... Just no real likeable characters to be found in the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No way did i read something so moving in fucking literotic💀

maxx308maxx308about 2 years ago

Lengthy but worth every word.

Thank you

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 2 years ago

Epic journey is all I can say. 5 stars.

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 2 years ago

Great but Wendy just leaving felt weird and out of character

LevitikanLevitikanabout 2 years ago

Great story, a part 2 would be swesome

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Guy is a loser. Story didn't have any really likeable characters. Happily ever after is in the last page?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I lost interest after four pages. That guy is just a rambling wreck, an accident looking for a place to happen. And not a damn bit sympathetic. Better luck next time.

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

That was a great story. It had everything. The ending was very emotional. Looking forward to reading your other stories.. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stopped after 4 long pages of pity party nonsense. This guy is just a douche

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh, couldn't finish. He never learned from his mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was great; right up until you sent his new reason for living out the window. Then it just became too damn pessimistic. It was great to see him healing and growing; then when I read the words "never spoke to her again." About Wendy, it killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

A little over a tenth of the way through this story and I'm asking myself if I want to continue. The protagonist is, frankly, an unlikeable asshole who uses his trauma as an excuse to hurt others. While this is really well-written, I decided to check the comments to see if I should continue. Glad I did. I'll check out the author's other work and hope they've written another where the main character isn't such a prick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous