I Never Stood A Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had learned and accepted that once Jen got something into her mind, it was useless to try and deny her. Leaving nothing to chance, she began making the preparation -- eating properly, vitamins, exercising, and lots of vaginal sex. On the latter point, Jen was what might be described as "creatively insistent." She knew that I was somewhat reluctant to become a father, so she went about seducing me in every conceivable way and when I least expected it.

I have to admit in retrospect I never stood a chance against Jen. She seemed to be forever bending over either flashing me her pointed little titties or inviting me to take her from behind, knowing just how irresistible she was. You'd be quite surprised how often I'd come to bed to find my young lover kneeling at the bed's edge, her butt high in the air and her face pressed against the mattress. As she fingered her love button and juicy pussy slit, Jen would look at me over her shoulder and in a little girl's voice whimper, "Oh please, Mister, I'm so horny. Will you take that big fat cock of yours and shove it in this naughty little girl's tight, wet cunny? Don't you want to knock-up a sweet young thing like me?"

But after a few months off the pill and still not pregnant, Jen got serious. Now when she woke up, she'd immediately take her temperature. If it spiked, she would then worm a finger up her pussy and if it came out covered with thick gooey slime then it was, "Make love to me, Conrad...I'm ovulating...do it now!" The first time this happened, I balked and said I had to go to work. Let me just say that Jen made her displeasure known in more than one way.

When I stupidly asked if something was wrong, Jen looked at me with tears brimming in her eyes, said, "I want your child, Conrad...and I'm going to be the mother of your children. I love you more than you can imagine. You've given me a new lease on life, taken me in, and given to me without asking anything in return. Having our love-child would be the ultimate expression of my love for you. And, no, us getting married is not a condition of my pregnancy. Oh, Conrad, I would love to marry you...but only if you want to...and not because I'm pregnant."

I held Jen gently to me, letting her cry herself out. "Jen, baby-girl," I said softly. "You've brightened up my life so much...I can't find the right words to express what I feel... other than 'I love you.'" Needless to say, Jen started sobbing again as she kissed me gratefully.

Then with a loud whimsical sigh of resignation, I uttered, "I don't know why you want a guy like me, but why don't I make you an honest woman out of you...before you get pregnant. That is if that's alright with you?" Jen's response was one of complete and utter surprise, then overwhelming joy, and finally wanton lust. "Ummm," I said as Jen smothered me with hot wet kisses, "I take that you ...want to marry...an old bastard like me?"

"Oh, yes, Conrad," Jen squealed in undisguised elation, "I'll marry you, you crusty old bachelor. I love you more than you can ever imagine and you won't regret it. I'll be the wife you've always wanted...and our child will be special."

When I expressed my doubt as to my fatherhood abilities, Jen just said, "Oh, don't be so silly, you'll be a great dad...and we're going to be great parents. We'll do it together."

"Oh my God," I moaned reflectively to myself, "People are going to say I'm a dirty old man..."

"That's because you are a dirty old man...but 'my' dirty old man...whom I shamelessly seduced. I'm going to jump your hard-on until you impregnate me. God, I'm such a wicked little slut. You won't be unable to resist my girlish charms...and my sinful ways."

And so, Jen and I were married to the surprise of many, and the ensuing discussion of us fed the gossip mills for months. When Jen got her wish and became pregnant, we provided enough rumor fodder for an entire year. Yet, I've got to say that I was surprised by how people reacted to me. The women, however, thought I was a pervert pedophile who took advantage of an "innocent" young Jen. The guys all said, "God, I wish I was in your shoes...more so, in your bed...no...buried in the twat of your hot little Japanese bitch-in-heat."

All this, however, didn't matter. I have Jen and our little baby is due next month. Jen has become insatiably horny which is saying a lot...sigh...what more could an old confirmed bachelor ask for? In retrospect, I never stood a chance against Jen. I gave my lover an inch into my lonely life, and I'll be damned if she didn't take the whole shebang! But who's complaining? I never stood a chance.


12