I Own Myself - Pt. 01

Story Info
Noah puts himself up as collateral on a loan.
2.4k words
3.93
3.7k
3

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not condone slavery primarily because children should not be enslaved and no one should be enslaved based on superficial characteristics like skin color. This story is a guy consenting to be a slave. There will be elements of non-consent, bondage and humiliation in this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Noah. I was eighteen and had just graduated high school. I would be nineteen in two months. I was trying to figure out my future. My dad was poor. We were comfortable enough but he could not afford to send me to college. Other options for getting wealthy all required an initial investment of money I didn't have. And I didn't want to struggle being poor my whole life.

Investing in slavery was an option. If I could get my hands on one slave, I could rent him out. Slaves made more money than free people because there were fewer limits on what you could do with a slave. You did have to make sure the slave stayed healthy so you had to provide water, food, medical and basic shelter but a slave could be worked fourteen hours a day with fewer breaks, fewer rights and a slave could be required to do things a free person could never be required to do.

That's when I came up with a brilliant plan. I could put myself up as collateral on a loan. Then my legal status would change to that of a slaveling, not a full slave but required to obey like a slave. I would lose many rights but I'd still have the right to conduct my own financial affairs. Then I could rent myself out and earn more than enough to make the loan payments and get free room and board as long as I was rented out.

I went to a lawyer, Finnegan, to make sure my plan didn't have any hidden risks. He said, "Financially, your plan is fool proof but I don't think you realize how hard your life will be physically and psychologically. I have read about others who tried your plan. They all became wealthy but most of them became so broken psychologically that they couldn't handle being free. Seriously think about that before you decide."

He was right. At the time, I did not realize how hard life would be. I had book knowledge about what slavery was like but I'd never seen a slave myself. Only wealthy people could afford slaves and the only way to make their money back was if they worked their slaves hard. But I figured I was young and could handle working hard for a few years. So I decided.

Finnegan didn't react immediately but then he smiled. "You will make a great slave. You are a good investment. Therefore, I will waive my lawyer fees for you and agree to represent you for the entire time. I'll keep checking on you from time to time to make sure you don't get cheated."

He stood up and shook my hand. There was something different about his demeanor that I couldn't figure out. It was like he was picturing me naked.

I asked, "That's awfully kind of you but what's in it for you."

He said, "Like I said, I'll be checking on you from time to time. I'll be checking to ensure you retain your value as a slave."

I shook his hand and he went with me to the bank. A loan officer, Mr. Canmore, quickly wrote up a contract and had me sign. He promised the loan minimum would be 100,000 but that the results of a medical exam would probably increase the size of the loan.

Both Canmore and Finnegan went with me to a slave evaluator. The nearest slave evaluator was fifty-nine miles away. They both had cancelled appointments to go with me.

I asked, "Why are you going with me?"

Canmore answered, "It's about time we had a slave in town. It's going to be good for the economy of the entire town. And you are such a good looking slave. I bet you bring in lots of money."

We got to the slave evaluator and the place was an interesting mix of wealth and ruggedness. There was a security fence all around the facility and a guard let them know we were here. A slave evaluator, Master Corona, came out to meet us.

Corona asked, "Which one of you is the slave?"

I raised my hand and both Finnegan and Canmore pointed at me.

Corona asked, "Why is he wearing clothes?"

Canmore said, "He isn't a slave yet. He's putting himself up as collateral on a loan."

Corona said, "I don't care. While on these grounds, slaves wear nothing. Strip boy and leave your clothes in the car."

I asked, "Here, outside where everyone can see?"

Canmore said, "He doesn't know much about slavery. None of us do. He'll be the first slave where we come from."

Corona said, "He'll learn soon enough. Boy, you are going to be naked outside where everyone can see often. Slaves don't have the right to choose what they wear. Your owner will choose what you wear even if that means he chooses for you to wear nothing."

I said, "But I'm going to be my own owner. So I still get to choose what I wear."

Corona said, "I know how that works. I've dealt with slavelings before. Your self ownership only goes so far. When you rent yourself out, your renter will decide what you wear. He's obligated to give you protective clothing but that is all he's obligated to provide. Also, many businesses have their own dress codes for slaves. We have a dress code here that slaves must be naked so strip boy."

That was my first clue that slave life would be harder than I had imagined. In all the books I read, the slaves wore raggedy old clothes. They were not completely naked.

I stripped and put my clothes in the car. Corona said, "Barefoot, bare assed, bare everything. Even leave your jewelry behind." When I was completely naked, I shut the door, covered myself and stood there looking at Corona.

"Hands on your head." Corona shouted. "Stand up straight. Feet shoulder width apart. Part of my evaluation is how well you obey orders. The better you obey orders, the higher your evaluation will be."

Canmore added, "And the higher your loan will be."

Corona continued, "There are certain poses and ways of carrying yourself that you must learn. Even if you are not given an order, never slouch. Always be in one of the approved slave poses and always carry yourself in an approved slave manner. Now follow me but keep your hands on your head and your back straight."

Corona led the way and I followed with Finnegan and Canmore following me. All three men had been examining my entire body with their eyes and I was sure Finnegan and Canmore continued to examine my backside with their eyes.

Corona led me into a building that was kinda like a stable. It was made of wood and it wasn't completely enclosed. People couldn't see us from the road but anyone walking by the building could easily peek through one of the many openings in the walls and see what we were up to. The floor was concrete.

But this rough and ready building was huge with many passageways. I was led to a large area with a scale, a cage and an examination table. There were also shelves and drawers. First they had me stand on the scale.

Then I was told to get into the cage. I asked why and Corona said, "To keep the slave from moving around. You need to learn to get in cages when ordered without asking questions so you get more money."

I got in the cage. It was specially designed to immobilize me. Various parts needed to be adjusted to hold my shoulders, my wrists, my forehead, my hips and my feet in place. Then they examined me. Corona did the bulk of the examination but he frequently said things like, "He has a long tongue. See for yourself." which prompted Finnegan and Canmore to also examine my tongue.

The examination was very thorough, more than any physical I'd ever received. Corona asked for a urine sample but did not release me from the cage. He just picked up my cock, sterilized the tip, pointed it in a cup and told me to go. I couldn't even bend my head to see. I had to just trust Corona was aiming my cock.

Corona then examined my genitals and took several measurements. Then he said he needed a semen sample and started stroking my cock.

Corona said, "Tell me how to get you to cum."

So I told him how I liked to pull on my balls.

Corona said, "That's good. Many people will want to tie up your balls and pull on them." He kept me going until I shot my load. I became weak and sweaty but the cage held me up.

I asked, "Many people?"

Finnegan said, "You are giving up the right to sue people for touching you. As long as they don't cause injury or harm, anyone may touch you anyway they wish. And they don't even have to rent you. Complete stranger may stroke your cock and you are not allowed to resist or complain. But you are required to keep doing whatever you were told to do and you are not allowed to touch or ask anyone to touch you. Your desires don't matter."

I asked, "Will I be allowed to do anything?"

Finnegan said, "When you don't have any orders preventing you."

Corona said, "Now it's time to move you to the examination table."

I was let out of the cage and told to lay on my back. Then Corona folded me in half by lifting my legs over my head. He continued folding me until he put my feet behind my head and my knees behind my shoulders. Then he put a strap around my chest and straps around my ankles. He attached ropes so that my chest was being pulled up and forward while my ankles were pulled even further behind my head. This had the effect of rolling my hips as if he was trying to roll me into a ball. He pulled as far as my body would bend and I could see my own asshole.

That's when Corona began examining my asshole. He invited Finnegan and Canmore to also examine me and I had all three of them sticking fingers inside me feeling around and stretching my hole. They found a pleasure spot in me and took turns stroking it until I was hard again.

Then they left me still bent so uncomfortably. I asked, "Can I be released now?"

Finnegan said, "Your renters can leave you in bondage of any kind for as long as they want as long as it doesn't cause injury or harm. We're busy."

And they left. Corona said he was going to type up his report. I was completely alone with my ass in the air. There was plenty of shade but I could feel a breeze blowing across my ass and the rest of me. Sometimes people walked by. They waved and smiled at me. I tried to wave and smile back. To a point, I relaxed since the straps held me in place and I didn't have to strain but I couldn't be comfortable.

The three men came back so that Corona could read me his report. While Corona read, Canmore played idly with my ass and Finnegan played idly with my balls.

The most important part of the report was when he listed all the positive features that increased my value and would get me more money. The list included honey colored hair, tousled hair, light blue green eyes, a nice face, thick soft red lips, a long tongue, smooth skin, light but pleasant hairiness, skinny, a long cock when flaccid, a nice width when flaccid, a gravity defying cock when erect, a nice cock and soft red cock head, a nice foreskin, low hanging balls, big balls, small scrotum when erect, tight asshole and nice looking asshole.

Then Corona read his recommendations. "His musculature is average and he needs to exercise more. He also needs to exercise his Kegel muscles and his asshole muscles. Enclosed is directions on how to exercise. He should also get a dildo so he can exercise his ability to grip with his asshole. I also recommend a training program to teach him how to behave like a slave."

I said, "I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want a loan."

Canmore shoved his whole fist in my ass and said, "It's too late to back out now. You signed the contract. If you quit, we will just take possession of your ass and sell it outright at auction. The only way you can maintain what freedom you still do have is to rent yourself out so you can make the payments on the loan."

Finnegan encouraged, "I believe in you. I believe you can get through this. It will be tough at first to get used to but as you get stronger and adjust, you'll get used to it and it won't be so hard." He then pulled my balls hard. Although the fisting and the ball pulling was intense, it kinda felt good.

Corona said, "We're pretty much through here. We can release him and he can go home and rest. I'm sure it will take a few days to process the paperwork."

They released me and slowly eased my legs back down until I could stand up. "Don't stand too quickly. You might get dizzy." Finnegan and Canmore helped me to stand and escorted me back to the car. They helped me get dressed and sat me in the back seat as they drove the hours it would take to get home.

"Why didn't you tell me I'd be used for gay sex?"

Finnegan asked, "Are you homophobic?"

"No, but I'm not gay either."

Finnegan said, "Sorry, I just assumed you already knew and wouldn't mind. Listen, if ever a renter wants more than you're willing to, you are allowed to quit on that renter."

Canmore interrupted, "Don't quit too often though. You must make your payments to the bank and if you quit so often you can't pay the bank, you'll become a full slave. You better just prepare yourself for the fact that you will be fucked and you will learn to like it."