I Pay for My Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at you, you fucking whore. You're going to come again aren't you? You're so fucking selfish. Come for me, go ahead, come just for me."

Having his permission, I let myself welcome that building wave of pleasure until I tremble and cream all over him, reaching that unforgettable exploding feeling once again.

He wastes no time in carrying me off of his lap and placing me on the desk with my pussy out towards him. He sees his soiled pants and smirks, then unbuckling his belt and removing both his pants and underwear. He removes his socks and his shoes and then begins to remove his priestly collar. Soon completely naked in front of me, I see his incredibly strong arms, his toned chest, and his enormous veiny cock for the first time. I never imagined that my Father could look like this under his garments.

He looks at me unabashed in his nudity as my legs are ready to received him, my glistening pussy aching to feel him.

"Give yourself to me. Give yourself to God, and be free."

"Yes, Father, please, yes."

He licks my pussy one more time, dripping spit into my opening, as he grabs his perfect cock and slips it inside of me. I nearly scream when I feel his cock take up every inch of my pussy. I had never felt so full before in my life. He begins with slow and deep strokes as he clenches my outer thighs, maneuvering me in a way so that he cock can go fully deep inside of me. I feel overwhelmed with pain and pleasure as he begins to increase his speed. I can feel my pussy adjust as the pleasure soon overtakes the pain. He looks down at my pussy and sees how my juices are enveloping his cock. He then catches my gaze as his icy stare returns, locking eye contact with me as my body shakes with the feeling of his full cock.

"Look at me. That's right, look at me. Feel every inch of me, and take your vows of chastity again. Promise me you will devote yourself to me and the church."

I nod as I know I can barely get any words out between my moans. Pushing me further, his fingers begin in circling motions on my clit while he continues thrusting deeply inside of me, instructing:

"Say it for me. Say your vow."

"I... I promise... I... oh God, fuck, you feel so good, Father..."

"Don't insult me. Say it. I promise to..."

"I promise to... oh, fuck... to devote myself to the church, and... fuck, God... and devote my body to the church..."

"And?" He instructs as his thrusts become more sporadic and aggressive.

"And promise chastity to... oh yes, please, just like that... to serve God as the pious and righteous... God, PLEASE... woman that I am."

"That's right. That's the woman that I know. That's what you are, isn't it? My servant?"

"Yes sir, yes please yes."

"Yes you are. You're my fucking servant. And if you want to continue following the good path, you'll continue to be my servant, understood?"

"I promise, yes sir, I promise..."

"Now come for me again. I want your pussy to cream all over my cock, do you understand?"

I nod, overwhelmed by the shame and purpose I feel. I'm unsure if I can meet his command until he lowers his head to begin sucking on my nipples again, his fingers on my clit growing steady yet faster and his cock reaching the deepest ends of my pussy with each aggressive thrust. I can feel myself overwhelmed with every emotion, and I let my emotions take me. I release my tension as a tear begins to roll down my face and I feel the effects of his dual pleasure once again. I feel absolutely helpless under his control, and I soon follow his instructed release until I feel my entire body shake below him. I feel another tear build as I clench onto his back, releasing every emotion as my final release occurs. I feel my hips buck under him as I envelop his cock in my cream. I pant and shake as I come down from this high, and with both of us satisfied, he turns to meet my eyes as he reaches his final satisfaction.

"Despite the whore that you will always be, I am ready to reward you for your service and obedience."

As I look upon him with confusion, lust, and ultimate satisfaction, he begins to focus all of his efforts into his deep and forceful thrusts.

"Are you ready to receive me?"

"Yes, Father, yes."

He grabs the back of my head, grasping at my hair, as he inches closer to my face. Looking deeply into my eyes, I can see his eyes begin to glaze over. He maintains his gaze as he directs:

"Take it. Take it from me. Take me inside of you."

Before any response could be had, he plunges himself completely into my pussy as he lets out an earth-shattering groan. Maintaining his gaze into my eyes, I can feel his warm cum seep into the depths of me as I realize what he had done. He had tied me to him. He had tied me to the church and to him for the rest of my life.

Continuing to lock me in his gaze, he removed his cock from my aching pussy and lifted my knees above me, forcing me into a position where every drop of him would seep deeper and deeper inside of my pussy. Momentarily breaking our gaze, he looked down at my pussy to admire his work, like God admires his own creations. He stood there with a benevolent grin, looking as if he himself was the giver of all good in the world. And he was, he gave me everything. Still holding my legs up, he commanded:

"You have my seed inside of you. You are bound to me. You made me a promise, and this has just sealed our promise. You are mine, and only mine, do you understand?"

"I do, Father, I promise."

Acquiesced, he put my legs down and helped me off of the desk. As I stood there, I was anything but ashamed. I was wanted. I was his. And I was saved.

He kissed me on my lips in a gentle and benevolent manner as he felt my naked body one more time. As he stepped away from me and broke my ethereal trance, he noted:

"Now pick up your dress. I want to see you here at this time next week."

12