I Picked the Wrong Man to Chat Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her question was purely rhetorical as she knew exactly were said 'weapon' was, and boy did she make a show of fitting it? Not that I was going to be permitted the use of my eyes for long, Elaine also retrieved the blindfold, and soon had it in position over my eyes. As if to simply reinforce her message to me. YOU ARE MINE!

Yes, I was, and it's exactly where I wanted to be. Elaine started very slowly on me, running her hands over my bound form, rubbing her nylon covered legs over mine, resulting in electricity flowing throughout my form, completely at her mercy now!

Gently and slowly, Elaine penetrated my soaking wet pussy with her, yes I own it but she was the one now wearing it, 'cock' and the further in it went the more delicious it felt! When she was fully 'in,' she smiled, not that I could see. "Well then, my Darling; you have ALL of Mistress Elaine's cock inside of your pussy now! Does it feel good?"

"Good Mistress? I have never felt so alive and turned on. Please give me a right good shagging, NOW!"

"Oh, I intend to, don't you worry your nylon stockings over that!" (An adaptation of the expression 'cotton socks.') "I'm now going to shag you half to death! Again and again, as you were planning to do so with me. Until you beg me to stop!"

Elaine started to perform her 'sex cycle' upon me, in and out, in and out! With her gradually accelerating the pace of her motion, achieving the desired result for both of us. Resulting in possible the most intense and satisfying climax that I'd ever 'sexperienced' in my entire life! As I screamed out, "ELAINE! ELAINE! ELAINE! OH GOD, ELLLAAAIIINNEEEE!"

When I'd finally calmed down, I gently asked her. "Please Elaine, please lift the blindfold for a moment. I want to look into your eyes as I tell you something."

"Certainly Darling." As she promised, so she now does, I could now see into her eyes. Which, just like my own, no doubt, were full of lust and love!

"Elaine, my love, I now know that just as you have full control of my body, and pussy, I want you to take hold of my heart too. I LOVE YOU, ELAINE!"

Her response didn't come in any verbal form, well not at first anyway. For her lips now 'attacked' mine, with a level of passion that simply took my breath away! When she finally finished, she looked straight into MY eyes and answered. "I know! As I do you Darling, as I do you! Will you stay mine for ever?"

"Yes Elaine, yes, I will! I want nobody else now, I want to be yours!"

"Well, you are now, Darling! For ever!"

With that the blindfold was replaced over my eyes, plunging me back into total darkness, and that beautiful feeling of being utterly helpless and completely subject to Elaine's immense sexuality which fully took me over again! She wasted no time in resuming the 'action,' gently at first inserting her 'cock' into my soaking wet and aching pussy!

Now I fully realised that my life was now complete! I had never felt more wanted, happy and blissful before. I'm exactly where I want to be, in the total grip of my Mistress Elaine, tied securely to the bed by her, as she's shagging me with all of her considerable skill and passion. If there is such a thing, claimed by Belinda Carlisle of course, as 'Heaven being a place on Earth,' well now utterly helpless in Elaine's hands I knew.

I WAS THERE RIGHT NOW!

And to think, this whole affair as started because the gorgeous Elaine and I were fighting over a mere male! Men! Who needs them? Elaine and I surely don't! We married about a year later, and yes, she still ties me to the bed, where she continues to shag me, good and hard!

12