Wandering Minds - Road Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
Getting ready for our Road Trip.
917 words
3.88
1.5k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in a while we take road trips to get away from the rat race. They almost always land up being memorable sexual adventures, and this one was no different.

With February bringing the highest summer temperatures, we usually enjoy long drives down the coast, stopping at secluded beaches to enjoy cool naked swims and long sensual love making sessions on the golden sand, but this time, we decided to try something different.

Not far from home lies the magnificent mountain range that has smoldering hot summers and cool evenings, perfect for camping. Neither one of us had ever spent much time exploring this region and we had both come across some fairy tale like spots that looked perfect online and in magazines.

I usually left bookings and planning up to my Luce, just so I had the benefit of the element of surprise, but this time I took the planning into my own hands. It was time to switch things up a bit.

Thursday morning came, and so did I, well almost.

Luce made sure I was well taken care of before we hit the road. She pinned me up in the shower, leaving no chance of getting out of it. She has this way of grabbing both my hands and pinning them above my head and making me cum with her other hand. With her it doesn't take much to get me off. I was still spotting lightly from my periods, and had a tampon in. I didn't think she would wander to my nether regions.

It was supposed to be wash and run. We had planned on hitting the road by 6:30am and it was already after 7.

I felt her fingers leave my swollen clit and move to my soft folds. I thought she would stop once she felt the tampon string, but oh boy was I wrong. Luce stroked my folds a little more and then spread them with her fingers. I felt her loosen her grip around my wrists, and she looked me in the eyes and said in a not so gentle voice, "Don't you dare fucking move!"

I knew when she spoke, I was to always obey. I had been her submissive for a good decade, if not longer, and knew where I could push the boundaries and when not to. Today was one of those times where I dare not move. She was horny and wanted things her way.

She spread my folds and pulled my tampon out harshly with her other hand. There was no mercy this morning.

If only she knew what I had planned for this trip.

With that thought a smile spread across my face, and a giggle slipped out.

I shouldn't have done that.

Luce's arm flew up and her hand gripped my throat.

"Don't you ever laugh at me like that. What's so funny? Did you think your periods would stop me from taking what's mine?"

I shuddered.

She really did mean business this morning.

I straightened my face, as well as my back and prepared to be taken forcefully. I knew she would never hurt me, but I also knew what she was like in this mood.

She tightened her grip on my throat even more and left me gasping for air while forcefully plunging back into me. She pulled back out raising my fingers up to my face showing me the blood and cum coating her fingers. She was in her element. This is the type of stuff that got her off.

She penetrated me with two fingers, and embarrassment swept over me. How on earth could she want to touch my bloody cunt? She always refrained from period sex to save me the embarrassment, but not this morning. This morning, she didn't give a damn what I felt.

Her fingers felt so good, even though I cringed at the thought. My hormone swollen tunnel loved the feeling of her rough fingers plunging deep into the depths of my womanhood. It was a high like no other.

She pushed even deeper on the next thrust, and it felt like she had entered my womb. I let out a whelp. A whimper of pure pleasure. It felt so good. Just the penetration was enough to bring me to orgasm.

I was getting so close. I felt my knees grow weak and my head flopped onto her shoulder. She saw this as her signal to go full steam ahead. She pulled out and thrust back in with four fingers. It was pure ecstasy. I bit her shoulder hard when she hit the deepest point. She let out a loud growl. A raspy tiger like sound that I very seldom heard. She was angry. I was forbidden to ever sink my teeth into her. She hated it.

She retracted from me again, but kept her other hand firmly around my throat, her grasp tighter now than before. I was gasping for breath, feeling myself grow faint. Just as I started seeing black, she let go and grabbed my whole body in her strong arms before I could hit the shower floor. I felt her turn the now cold water off and grab for a towel. I had pushed her too far, and an orgasm wasn't in the cards for me now. I was likely to be in for no sex after that stunt I pulled, but she had no idea what was up my sleeve.

This road trip would be like no other.