All Comments on 'I Popped a Cherry This Morning'

by funandbold

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

That first time getting fucked is amazing. Yes, it does hurt s little but then becomes the best feeling you’ve ever experienced. I sucked my first cock and was fucked the same night. I remember thinking that this was something I should have done much sooner in my life. I was 43.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn hot

I'm 59 and dream daily of getting fucked. Never had the opportunity but would love to try it .

GybbsGybbsabout 6 years ago
it doesn't have to hurt

My first time didn't hurt at all. Maybe it's because I wasn't expecting it - Rob had invited me over to trade handjobs, but he soon had his fingers up my backside. I just went with the flow, still thinking he was only interested in that sort of thing. Finally, when he had four fingers up inside me, he said "You're playing hard to get, eh?" Next thing I knew, his cock was inside me. It felt awesome! It wasn't the last time we played, even though he was married with a kid. Good times, good times!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hot

the first time i suck cock i was fuck that day to by the same cock i was 15 he was 55 and my best friend dad . he was hung at 8' it did hurt but not long and i was loving all 8' deep in me and yes he cum deep in me to that was 40 years ago and i still love a big cock deep in my ass .

PissdrinkerPissdrinkerabout 6 years ago
Small but perfectly formed

I prefer a small cock up my well lubed arse personally so the ginge would and could have done me but you sound like you know what you are doing so he was lucky to have you. Or take you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I like this story; but how he hell do you have 18k views after only two weeks?! That’s insane for someone who’s only been posting for a month...

funandboldfunandboldabout 6 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous about the 18K views...

Honestly, I'm pretty shocked too!

I actually have two stories that are ready to break 30K views...I love it...love all the "stars"...but also love the comments...it's what keeps me going!

Thanks for noticing. I've posted on other sites and felt lucky for any stories that broke 1000 views!

G

MarkbikeMarkbikealmost 6 years ago

I always enjoy reading your stories and this was no exception. I like it that you got to fuck the guy, even when you didn't expect to. I've only taken one guy's cherry, as far as I know, but it's something of a fantasy of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Always Hot

It is always hot to take someone’s anal cherry. I found when you rim them they are so out of their mind with pleasure that they ask for it and beg. I do it similar but I usual French kiss them and play with their nipples. It seems to keep them zoned out in pleasure. Everyone has begged me for more after it is over. I take a lot of time to extend the pleasure. I also enjoy taking my time to maximize the pleasure I get from breeding someone. Generally when they are married they say know I knew how my wife feels when she moans. It gives me such satisfaction to hear them moan and beg for more. Makes me cum and cum more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I want it like that

Wish funandbold was here now, I hope I can get my cherry popped before I run out of time, and when I do I hope it will be as good as this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still virgin

I live in Chicago and cant find anyone to pop my cherry.

Lucky you got yours popped

ManlyDesires69ManlyDesires69over 2 years ago

I was 9 when I got my ass cherry popped. He was 7 yrs older than me and had a nice 7" cock. I remember when he first entered me how much it hurt but after a while pleasure took over my body. He fucked me about twice a week until I turned 13. Some nights he fucked me about 4 times and I always begged foe his cock. Just writing this is making me want to get fucked again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave in to a friend when I was 50 and he fucked me very hard for 15 minutes before cumming in me. Sorry I waited to 50 and will make time for him whenever he needs a piece of ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

🙈 🙉 🙊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

🙈 🙉 🙊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was in graduate school. Since the weather was really nice Spring day I had gone to small park. Not cruising park as it had no woods or public restroom near where I lived. I only went to enjoy the nice weather and read my assignment for the next day. Out of no where a good looking man a few years older than me walked up behind and said hello. We talked and he said that he would like to get togther a little later. I gave him my address and 2 hours later he showed up at my place. I sucked him and he sucked me. Then he told me he was a married family man and he never had gay sex before. He would not let me kiss him, but I gave him a rim job and then I fucked him in his pleasure from a rim job. He enjoyed it. We held each other for awhile and he left. I sure he suffered guilt. It was his first time to cheat on his wife with anyone. I had to guide him through the sex. He clearly had no experience. I am sure once he got over the guilt that he was out finding more men. I graduated a couple of months later and moved away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous