I Posted An Ad Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now fuck me. And fuck me hard and make me cum!?"

I sat there in a somewhat state of shock looking around at everyone walking around us. Yet seemingly we were invisible. They were all chatting, most were looking down at their phone texting, or maybe her Bentley had an invisible force field.

Suzy Jane started to really fuck her ass on my cock. She was slowly going up and down. Loving each movement out. For the guy in an ass, the pleasure is the thrust in, but for the person whose ass is being fucked, the pleasure is the cock moving out. Think about it, your ass is an exit. It is the out that feels good.

And Suzy Jane was enjoying my big cock's out.

She started to pick up speed, look at me, and said, "Put your hands on my tits."

"What?"

"You heard me, put your hand under my shirt and on my tits. I'm not wearing a bra."

I did. Jeez, I was continually startled by the perfection. As I have mentioned, she has world-class breasts. I'm talking Playboy Centerfold quality and for such huge boobs -- I was guessing D -- surprisingly small and tight nipples. Not spread like a lot of large breasted women. Small, firm and tight like B-cup nipples.

But it is the heft, the firmness, and how high they still are as if she was still 18. Quite frankly, I could have spent hours being lost between her breasts and I intended to one day.

Suzy Jane was now riding my cock really hard with her ass for all the world to see. I started to hear her moaning, "So much fun. So much fun!!" Getting louder as she got hotter and hotter.

I kept looking around certain that we would be busted at any moment.

She looked down at me and said, "What are you worried about, Sugar?"

"Being busted for public indecency and spending the night in jail as a sex offender!"

"Oh don't worry. The cops in Malibu would never bust someone in a Bentley. Trust me, relax, have fun. Fuck me."

So I did. I started to really pump her asshole as hard as I could. Suzy Jane reached down to her clit and started to rub one out as I fucked her.

The panting and moaning got louder and faster. She was grinding into me and her pussy had started to drip. It was actually soaking and pouring out on top of me and suddenly she came. Here ass gripping me like a vice. Clamping and spasming over and over as she shrieked for Jesus and then somehow said, "Cum in my A.J.. Cum in my ass right now. Cum. Cum. Cum.

And I did. I grabbed her hips pulled her up once and shoved her down into my crotch as hard as I could and nearly seven inches deep inside her ass shot stream after stream of my hot, sticky cum deep inside her bowels. We finished our orgasms and she collapsed against me spent.

And I was spent too. Drained dry and crashing.

We stayed like that in the passenger's seat of her Bentley for a while, lightly kissing. While doing that I did hear a few adorable comments from the folks walking by.

Fascinating. Fucking they didn't notice. Making out, they did. Human nature I guess?

We sat like that making out for a bit. Very soft and tender. Almost as if she loved me and I was more than a boy toy.

The entire time, Suzy Jane had never stopped moving and grinding against me and my cock had never gotten soft. She noticed and reached down to the passenger door pocket and pulled out a Lelo vibrator that she had secreted. Turned it on, put it on her clit, and said, "Fuck my ass again, stud, and do it now!"

And I did. We went at it in that public lot overlooking the Pacific Ocean for another 15 minutes until we both came again. This time Suzy Jane arched her back so much I thought she might go through the windshield and I didn't think I could shoot any more yet I shot a gigantic load deep, painting her bowels with my sperm. Shooting everything I had for the second time in the entrance that is supposed to be an exit and not made for a male's orgasm.

That moment. That orgasm. That fuck was the hottest of my life. Nothing compared. It was amazing and I wanted to freeze it into my memory bank forever. I sat there and savored it.

And we were going back to the hotel after dinner. What could possibly be next?

Dinner and More:

Suzy Jane drove us down to Mastro's Ocean Club restaurant. The Malibu location of Beverly Hills finest steak house.

I guess the husband was truly rich because the maître d' knew her instantly and led us to one of the finest window tables without a reservation.

We had an incredible dinner. Martinis, pretzel bread, a seafood tower to start, Suzy Jane went for the prime rib, I ordered the rib eye -- the best steak I had ever had in my entire life, creamed spinach and lobster mashed potatoes with crème brûlée for dessert looking out at the surf and the waves of the Pacific Ocean. Magical.

I looked at her and said, "Why did you pick me? You are gorgeous. You are smart. You are rich. You have amazing tits. You could have had your pick of any guy in town. Hell in the world. Why me? I'm just a schlubby private high school teacher. Why me?

"Sugar, you are smart, interesting, and hot. I like brains first. That is you. You are hot. Come on, your bod is a Greek God. Your cock is perfect and I auditioned you and you are great in the bedroom and know how to fuck. You are a wonderful lover."

"You check all of the boxes. And I can dominate you while I ask you to dominate me. It sounds counter-intuitive, I want to be taken but I want to dominate and control the person who is taking me. That is you Sugar. Okay with that?"

I was. We finished dinner and drove back to the Bel-Air. It was warm enough to keep the top down.

Even at that time of night, it was a 40 minute drive.

"So help me out here," I said. "You are so hot and foxy, what happened to you and your husband's love life? Sorry to be so clueless, but I just don't get it."

"It's quite simple, actually. I had our second child and he's been uninterested ever since."

"You have kids?"

"Yes. Two girls. He became disenchanted when I was pregnant with my youngest, Sarah. Or maybe it is because I didn't give him the son he wanted? I don't have any fucking idea, but I'm not dead and neither is my sex life so you get the benefits."

"Jane, I'll admit I don't understand that at all. You are so hot and sexy. How could he not want you?"

"Hell, I don't know. I can tell you I didn't have this ass before the kids maybe that's it. I do know his assistant is a size 6 with huge tits and a pert ass."

"Gosh, I love your ass!! What are you called, nowadays? Err, yeah, oh, okay. Oh! A PAWG. Well, excuse me, but I think he is clueless."

"Thank you, A.J.. I do too."

We chit-chatted to the hotel.

"Nice room!" Suzy Jane said as we walked in.

And it was. Not like the other suite. This one was long and horizontal. A living room off to the right, a dining area, and then the bedroom off to the left. As if they combined three rooms into one suite.

It was spectacular.

We unpacked our bags and Suzy Jane said to me, "I have two loads of your cum in me, lover. I am going to take a shower. Make us drinks from the honor bar, call room service and order us a yummy snack to eat. I want a surprise when I come out."

And gave me a promising smile.

I called room service and order some crackers and cheese and a fruit tray including strawberries. Having done that, what kind of surprise could I provide? We had already ass fucked twice. We had an amazing dinner. It had to be some kind of different sexual adventure.

Hmm, her or me?

She liked to be taken, but I didn't bring anything in preparation.

I spied the bag. Suzy Jane's white leather Gucci bag of surprises. I reached in and found Velcro handcuffs. Got completely undressed, fluffed to a raging hardon -- not very challenging to do -- put them on -- easy to do, Velcro -- and laid down on the bed.

I knew I made a fairly hot sight.

Naked, six feet tall, a 40" chest, a 32" waist, long legs with thighs that showed my years of working out, and 6 and 1/2 inches hard, shaved, and protruding as I laid there on my back, Velcro handcuffed with my arms over my head.

She came out of the bathroom, freshly showered, smelling like flowers in a plush, white robe, look down at me, and said, "That will do."

"Put your arms down and stroke your cock for me."

I did as I was told. Jane went and grabbed some wine and a strawberry. She stood there eating the snack, sipping on the wine, and watched me for over five minutes. I'll admit, I was getting very aroused, and very, very close to cumming.

"Suzy Jane, if I keep doing this, I am going to cum."

"If you cum, I will punish you and then never see you again. Understood?"

Oh! I edged back.

"Don't stop. Keep stroking."

"But wait! Shit! Fuck! How am I going to do that and not cum? Really?! shit!"

"Ah my dear, that is for you to figure out. And she put a chair over next to my face, opened her legs, put her feet on the side of the bed so her wide open pussy was staring me in the face, and started fingering her pussy telling me, "Whack off for me A.J. I want to watch you stroke you cock."

I did.

I was in agony as she continued to finger her pussy. She was fucking herself with two fingers with her left hand and rubbing her clit with two fingers of her right.

"I thought I was supposed to take you?"

"My lovely, hush up. Stroke your cock and do not cum. Do you understand? If you cum, we are done for the night. Now stroke.

I did. As slowly as I could and when I got close, I pulled my hand away from the head. Once, I was so on the verge, my edging lost out and a bit of precum leaked out,. Rather than getting mad, Suzy Jane reached over, scooped up the precum with her index finger, and then put her finger in my mouth.

"Lick my finger clean, please."

I did.

"So, did you have fun today, lover?"

"Well, yeah!!! What did you think?!"

"Oh, you liked that? You liked putting your hard and throbbing cock in my ass and fucking me? Putting your hard cock into a hole that is meant as an exit and not an entrance? Did you like that?"

I nodded that I did.

"And did you like how my asshole opened up for you and clenched tightly upon you and fucked you and made you cum?"

I nodded again.

I looked over. Suzy Jane was going at it. Hard on her clit. Watching me as I stroked.

I watched her throw her head back and she came screaming and moaning over and over.

Maybe the hottest thing I had ever seen.

It took a few minutes before Suzy Jane came down. When she did, she stood up, leaned over and kissed me lovingly, and said, "You can stop now, A.J.. Thanks for the show. Want something to drink? Keep the cuffs on for me, please."

She poured me some wine, sat on the edge of the bed, and stroked my head for a bit in post-orgasmic bliss.

My cock was throbbing and I don't think I had been this hard since I was 18 and losing my virginity to my college girlfriend.

Suzy Jane finished her wine, I had finished mine and she took my glass and put both down. She undid the Velcro cuffs and said, "Please put your hands behind your back." I did.

She put the Velcro cuffs back on and asked me to get on my hands and knees. I did.

"Wait for me, I'll be back in a minute.

When she returned, Suzy Jane was standing next to the bed in front of my face smiling with a 6 and 1/2" long dildo into a red, leather harness that looked like Wonder Woman's.

She also had a red leather wrap-around harness crisscrossing around her chest and those fantastic boobs.

The strapon's harness was wrapped around her with a thong like leather strap going up her pussy to the strap at the small of her back. It had a silver, metal ring in front that she had inserted the Vixen Maverick dildo through. It had balls that dangled below the metal ring and were strategically positioned over her clit to rub on her and make her cum as she fucked with it.

I stared at her girl-cock The cock that was me

"Take a look at this, sweetheart. You saw it on the video. It is a Vixen Maverick. It is your cock. Well, not quite. It is a bit thinner than yours. I couldn't find one with your length and girth since you are so thick. But it is the same length and the head looks just like yours.

Here is the deal I forgot to tell you. Sorry. You were so hot I kinda got caught up in the sex. Here is my rule: If you want me to take you balls deep in my sweet ass, you gotta take my girlcock in yours too."

What? Are you kidding me?

"Oh no. The deal is if you take my ass I get to take yours. Usually, I take the man's first. Actually, I have never let the guy take mine first, but you were so hot and I was so horny you got mine first."

"Now it's your turn. You took mine, I take yours. That is the deal.

Listen to me, this is not something I want to do."

"But it is something I want to do. I have been wanting to fuck that sweet ass of yours ever since we met. I told you, you are my best lover and I meant it. You will be my finest conquest."

"Suzy Jane, I don't want to do this."

"What? Didn't you enjoy my ass?"

"Yes, that was my fantasy. Of course I did. It was the hottest sex of my life. Fucking you in the ass, not you fucking mine. I DON'T want to do this."

"But my fucking yours is my fantasy. And you are here in my hotel room, Sugar. Too bad."

Hey! I liked a nice finger up my ass milking my prostate as much as the next guy, but a cock? I sputtered at the thought. Fucked in my ass?

"Suzy Jane, I really do not want this!"

And the next thing I knew, Suzy Jane pulled out a tube of KY, smeared a huge pile on her index finger, climbed up on the bed behind me, and placed the really cold wad on my winking asshole trying its best to hide from her.

She rubbed it around, playing with me, teasing me.

She grabbed my hard cock with her other hand and said, "Ready?" and moved her finger into my ass.

She entered me past the first ring into my rectum. Wiggled it around, pulled it out, and pushed it back in right before the second, inner sphincter the tight one that hurts so much.

She waited. Rolling her finger around my anal tunnel helping to make me more relaxed. And then, to her credit, slowly eased her finger in.

I gasped. She shoved knuckle deep and a pause allowing me to get used to it while she stroked my cock.

I was thankful she found my prostate and gave it a tweak.

Oh my.

She pulled her finger out slowly and then back in. It was easier this time and teased my prostate some more. Pulled it out again this time all of the way, wrapped two fingers together to mimic a cock, lubed up some more and slowly moved them in.

My ass was starting to spread invitingly, and her fingers rode in as welcomed friends until they were knuckles deep in my hot ass searching for my prostate.

They found it. The head of my cock jumped into my brain. They started to fuck me. Her fingers going in and out of my ass as I laid there on my knees, my hands cuffed behind my back and her other hand stroking on my hard cock with authority.

Suzy Jane pulled her fingers out of my ass, rubbed them clean on the sheets, and said,

"It's time to dance 'The Bump' sweetheart."

Suzy Jane lubed the head of the girl-cock up, lined it up with my rosebud, and started to shove it in.

Not hard, not a rape, but slow and steady as I screamed out loud, shouting, "No! Please no! Stop!"

She didn't

"How does it feel to be on the receiving end, sweetheart?" As she rested balls deep against me

It burned. My asshole burned. Yet, it was also hot. Not burning hot, HOT. I had a sense of fullness, unlike anything I had ever experienced. It felt as if my entire insides were stuffed to the brim. Her cock felt as if it was in my throat. My ass was starting to adjust and I found myself unconsciously moving around to get the head of Suzy Jane's girl-cock onto my prostate.

She slapped my ass for a moment or two finally turning into some very serious spankings as she sat there with her big dick up my ass.

"Ready?"

And she started to fuck me hard. Not gentle, nothing easy, taking my ass as hard as she could with her cock, pounding me balls deep, moving her pelvis like a guy, pumping me in and out, yanking the head out to my entrance, and then thrusting it back in. Trusting like a groaning porn star having his way with Stormy Daniels or some other hot slut

I was sweating as much as a whore in church as Suzy Jane pounded me until I heard her start to moan, and grunt and her thrusting became more frantic until suddenly I knew she was going to cum again. She did in an explosive orgasm calling my name over and over after a long series of "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!!!" Bucking in and out and in and out of my ass as she quivered and pulsed.

The precum had been pouring out of me in a slow steady stream. A lot of it.

I knew I wasn't having a prostate orgasm. At least I thought I wasn't having a prostate orgasm -- not that I had ever had one before -- because it didn't feel like any orgasm I'd had, but the milk kept pouring out.

And I came!! I guess it was the fucking and prostate massage, but suddenly and unexpectedly started to shoot all over the bed. Rope after rope after rope.

No hand on my cock!

Damn!

We fell onto the bed.

After a while I said, "Would you mind taking your cock out of my ass and then taking off my handcuffs?"

And she did, and laid back down, reached over to a nightstand, and pulled out a few Pampers she had put there so we could both clean up a bit

Once again we laid there for a while. Until Suzy Jane said, "Want something cold to drink."

I did. She got up, stripped out of her harnesses, walking into the bathroom to put her girlcock in a sink, returned, went to the bedroom fridge, and pulled out a beer for both of us. We gulped it down.

"You are the hottest woman I have ever met in my entire life."

"And you are the best fuck I have ever had."

She looked at me and said, "Shall we do this next week? Same time. Same place?"

"Oh yes, please!"

--#--#--#--

More to come.

Okay I did. Lord knows I needed too and shot a zillion ropes up my chest and down my belly and she came loud and hard moaning Jesus over and over and over. I think the biggest orgasm she had ever had between the two of us.

Wow.

12